* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222907 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 2
« Reply #705 on: March 25, 2011, 11:47:41 PM »
More people with guns. Stefan missed the days when having a gun in Omnicide was unique.

Fortunately, this fellow had clearly never fired a gun before. All thirty shots from his assault rifle sprayed either to Stefan's left or right.
Slowly, he looked down at himself, scanning his body for wounds. Seeing none, he returned his attention to the sentry, raised an eyebrow, and planted a round from his revolver right between the sucker's eyes.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 26, 2011, 12:04:50 AM »
Deccers limped up the stairs, he'd bandaged his leg with a strip ripped from duck patterned curtains. Gritting his teeth, he'd managed another floor. By the sounds of it, Team Rex had some heavy stuff set up upstairs. Two men came rushing down, not checking to see if anybody was in their way. Calmly, he stepped out into the open and put a bullet between their eyes. The mag was empty, he replaced it with a fesh one.
60 rounds until I'm out.
He carried on, slowly making his way upwards.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #707 on: March 26, 2011, 12:12:55 AM »
Damn this was going to be a long game. Maybe I should go nuts? I told my men to hold this floor at any cost. I grabbed my sword and headed down stairs to rack up some kills. When I was out of the range of my guns I jumped down to avoid any one on the stairs... I went room to room looking for a good place to hide. I found a dark room with lots of places to hide. I climbed into a crack in the roof and waited...

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 26, 2011, 12:23:40 AM »
Crimson was bored standing around with all the guns.  He crawled out the window and onto a balcony. From there he continued to go lower.  In the corner of his eye he saw someone creeping up behind him with a blade of some sort.  Crimson quickly turned around and gutted him.  He disappeared.  He wiped the blood off his claws and went inside an apartment.
sup

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #709 on: March 26, 2011, 12:26:06 AM »
It wasn't long before some one came in the room. He walked around looking for some one to kill. Not to day. He walked under me, I reached down, grabbed him and broke his neck before he could let out a scream...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 26, 2011, 01:07:41 AM »
Demos watched Eclipse kill somebody, and snapped back to reality. He had to get Rex's guns down. If he could do that, then Team Rex might be easily defeated. Or he would be torn apart by 50 caliber rounds. He prefered the first option. Demos decided to go up the fire escape like Stefan did. Hopefully he could avoid detection.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 26, 2011, 01:50:50 AM »
Stefan took his time walking up the stairs, taking advantage of the momentary silence to build suspense. Each step he took was exceptionally loud. When he finally reached the top, he let his wrist slack, causing his Colt to turn slightly downward. He turned to face Rex's group. Rex was missing.
"...Oh, dear, gentlemen. It seems you've been infiltrated."
A gunfight ensued. Or what would have been a gunfight if these people had ever aimed a firearm before. Stefan took out a good three of them before the remainder tossed down their guns and took up the swords they actually knew how to use. Stefan holstered his revolver and moved into his Muay Thai stance.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #712 on: March 26, 2011, 01:55:36 AM »
I could hear shots comming from the top of the stairs. Then every thing went silent. I drooped from my spot and landed on a person. It was Stefan's girl. I looked and decided not to kill her. I shut the door tight so that no one could get in and went up the stairs... Stefan had killed 3 of my men. Unacceptable, I snuck up on him and put my gun to the back of his neck....
Give me one reason not to kill you.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 26, 2011, 01:58:45 AM »
Crimson moved silently in the shadows, almost impossible to see with his black clothing.  he came upon an unsuspecting, unalert swords man from team Nova. Crimson stabbed him the throat.  Neither Crimson or the guy he just killed made a sound.  Crimson then walked on.
sup

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 26, 2011, 02:51:00 AM »
Demos was climbing up the fire escape when he looked through the window and saw several members of Team Rex, including Rex himself. Rex appeared to be holding somebody, but he was hidden by the door to the stairs. As he moved forward slightly, Demos could make out a revolver.

Stefan...

Something compelled him to save him. Demos shot through the window, and fired a few rounds into the back-most Rex member. He fell, paralyzed, but not dead. Demos had his knives in the second's throat by the time the other hit the ground.

1 more.

The final man had his sword over his head, about to make a downward stroke on Demos. He dove and rolled to the right, but not before obtaining a deep gash in his left thigh. He tried to get up, but could only drag himself away. Instinctively he pulled out his pistol, ready to shoot.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 26, 2011, 03:15:18 AM »
Something about the barrel of a gun to your head is unique. Barrels like the one of the Makarov he'd given to Rex, and heads like Stefan's.
"You know, Rex, it's funny, really. Nobody's ever made a shot at this range with a gun before. Something always comes up."
Assuming Rex had a plan to pull the trigger, Stefan ducked under the gun, turning around and throwing a high kick on the hand Rex was holding it in.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #716 on: March 26, 2011, 03:22:55 AM »
I knew that Stefan would do something so I had my K-Bar in my other hand. When he kicked my hand I rolled on the ground and brought my knife up into his chest. I stood up holding my hand.
That hurt you son of a b*tch! I knew you would do something. I wish I had know you would aim for my arm.
I drew my sword and loped off his head.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 26, 2011, 03:29:36 AM »
Stefan respawned at the bottom floor, now only slightly miffed. Two deaths in one match? He's supposed to be in the top ten! He sprinted up the five stories to the top floor, Firing his colt into the air as he reached the top.
"No! You do NOT use three weapons at once on Stefan Cadogan and get off scott-free!"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #718 on: March 26, 2011, 03:35:19 AM »
SOB! Take cover! Yo Ass Hole! Your girlfriend is on the first floor. She is lights out. Do you think that you could beat me to her?
I shot a look at the men on the other side of the room.
Get ready, cover me when I run, that is what the look said...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 26, 2011, 03:37:58 AM »
Stefan aimed his Colt at Rex's torso.
"I'm not like you, Rex. I won't miss a target at this range. Not even a moving one. You keep Astrid out of this or you'll be an a lot of pain before I let you poof back to the first floor."