* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 222919 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 2
« Reply #795 on: March 30, 2011, 07:09:58 AM »
Renegade climbed out of the air duck and found himself on the wall and saw that Rex and his men had been seen renegade then said to himself "this Should help"renegade takes out his pistols and shoots out the spotlights
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: March 30, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »
The second guard began to crawl away. I slowly approached him, grabbing his Sword off the wet floor, plunging it deep into his heart.

I checked behind the statue soon after. It was a lie. There was no tunnel, infact there wasn't anything.

I grunted angrily before heading back to the quaters. Many of the men were out confused at all the commotion. Running past them I could hear shouts from the guards at the other end of the hallway.
A sudden sting of pain hit my leg. Luckily this wasn't the first time I had been shot.

I drew my splicers. These bastards wouldn't be around for too much longer.

My Sniper still had its firing chip built in, Looks like it was time to get my hands dirty for once.

MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 30, 2011, 12:07:08 PM »
Demos searched the room. He found nothing but a few stray food rations, but by now they were soaked completely through. He went outside, only to find Rex's group surrounded.

Oh, come on!
I have to save Rex, now?

Demos couldn't find a way, there were too many guards. Did Rex have something planned?

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 30, 2011, 01:13:25 PM »
Sheene junped up the spotlights to find that there were two guards up there. She killed them both and came back down when the lights went out.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 30, 2011, 01:29:48 PM »
 After the explosion, Kain got Gungir, his dagger, his pistol, and his sniper rifle. He left his sword and Savage behind. He ran out into the hallway, and ran after Rex. But he stopped to help some other people get out. Then Eclipse ran by. Eclipse had been Kain's only friend, and Kain wasn't going to let him die. Besides, Eclipse stilled owed him for saving his *ss. Kain fired two shots at a guard. He didn't know where the first one hit, but the second one hit his head.
"You still owe me for saving you *ss Eclipse."
A few more guards ran out into the hallway. Kain stabbed one with his spear, and then pushed him off with his foot.
"How are we getting out of here?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #800 on: March 30, 2011, 02:46:09 PM »
Just as the guards got down to take us into custody the helicopter arrived and opened fire on them.
I might forgive them this time. Lets go!
The helicopter landed and I got in, I told them to wait for a bit....

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: March 30, 2011, 05:00:17 PM »
The siren woke Deccers from his deep sleep. In the vain hope that Stefan hadn't been joking, he'd slept with his body armour on. Although, he'd thought there would be a little more warning than this. Shouts and screams came from everywhere, apparently the guards had begun to open fire. A masked guard burst into the room, his rifle in his shoulder, aimed at Deccers' chest. Fast as lightning, he whipped his pistol out of its holster and pulled the trigger.
Click
Fuuuuuuuck The pistol hadn't been altered, it still wouldn't go off outside the arena.
'Nice try punk.' The guard smirked, most of the others had put up more of a fight than this. He was still smiling as a two handed swipe cut off his head.
'Looks like we're even.'
Deccers opened his eyes, Robbo stood over the body, dressed only in cargo shorts.
'Yeah, let's get out of here.'
He strapped his rifle across his back, it'd be more useful than the MP5 outside the compound if he could get it fixed. 30 seconds later he was done, he wished he'd had more time to prepare. The two of them sprinted down a corridor, heading in the same general direction as everybody else.
There was a loud crack, Robbo stumbled and fell, clutching his chest. Deccers reacted immediately, spinning round and dropping to a firing position. The guard took a round between his eyes. He crawled over to Robbo.
'Hurry... They'll shut the doors.... Soon.' He said between gasping breaths. His lung was pierced.
'I'm not going to let them do this, you saved my bloody life.'
'You... Remember... The Congo?... Your platoon... Saved my village.... We... Are... Even...
The African's face went tight with pain, and then, with a final gasp, he relaxed, smiling at something in the distance. Deccers had seen that expression before and stood up, slowly. The sounds of shooting were coming closer. He bolted for the final door, his breath rising in a mist in the cold air.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: March 30, 2011, 05:06:16 PM »
renegade shot a few guards on his way out he saw a helicopter and said " i hope that's not for the guards" and he then jumps down off the wall and runs to see rex eclipse and kain on it renegade then yelled "got room for another person?"
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 30, 2011, 07:24:22 PM »
This wasn't going to work. I was getting out alone.

Punching Rex in the face, I unsheathed my knife with my second hand, tossing it towards a fire extinguisher near Renegade.

Amist the confusion I ran to the end of the hall way kicking down the door, leading to the Omnicide yard.

The spotlights for some reason were out. THIS was my chance. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I rolled over a dead guards body grabbing his revolver, as I did so.

Grabbing my helmet I threw it off. It was only slowing me down.
My heart was racing; my body pumping with adrenaline.

Then I felt a blinding light strike me from above. Looking up I spotted a chopper circling over head, fixed on me.

Almost immeadiately after Trucks and cars came zooming out of the Guards Vehicle Depot, surrounding me in a circular like fasion. Exiting their vehicles guards took cover behind their cars, their weapons fixed upon me.

There was no escape. The world seemed as if in slow motion, as the roar of the Chopper sounded overhead. The dazzling light and the sound of guards shouting.

Omnicider. Submit yourself, and walk slowly towards a guards vehicle, hands in the air.

I looked across ignoring the command. I had lost all hope. My wife was dead, my familly was dead. I had nothing to lose. I looked directly at the other Omnicider's staring across from the Omnicide building. We had shed, blood, sweat and tears together in the games for people's mere amusement. The world was no longer full of humans. They were extinct. Just mere animals remained.

Looking down at the revolver I had taken, I looked across at the several Omnicider's still watching.

Goodbye boys.

I muttered under my breath, before taking the gun to my head and pulling the trigger.

MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 30, 2011, 08:49:40 PM »
Bang.
There's something sobering about seeing a man take his own life. Stefan knew virtually nothing about Eclipse, but seeing him splatter his own brains along the landscape made Stefan's stomach churn.
No time for sentimentals right now.
He hurried on, not considering why the guards weren't firing. Stefan reached Rex's helicopter.

"Heeeey, partner. Did I mention I was just thinking about what good friends we are?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #805 on: March 30, 2011, 09:23:33 PM »
Get on, now! We are leaving now!
The helicopter took off and I was free.
Stefan, If you need a place to stay you are welcome to stay with me.
It had been a long time...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 30, 2011, 09:33:49 PM »
Deccers panted and leant against the wall. All this extra weight was pulling him down, regretfully, he cut the straps holding his rifle to his back. It looked like there'd be no time to fix it up. He also dumped the now-useless ammunition for it. A helicopter circled above, laying rounds into the guards and their vehicles.
A black figure sprinted away, only to be surrounded. Deccers recognised him as one of the top players, he'd favoured the sniper. If anybody would make it alive, it'd be him. There was a large bang and a spurt of blood as he took his own life.
Looks like my chances aren't high.
A stillness filled the compound as the chopper landed, blades still whirring over head. Rex and Stefan ran over. Seeing as the choice seemed to be between topping yourself and joining the guy who'd been responsible for the death of your C/O, he jogged over. He stumbled as a bullet ricocheted off the tarmac and hit his back. He REALLY, REALLY wished he'd picked ceramic over kevlar now.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #807 on: March 30, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
((no, but they are chasing us, so you can get out under cover... So who is on my Heli?))
Hold on this is going to get bumpy! The pilot went up.
What is going on?
We have company, but we just need to get behind them. We knew this would happen we have 5 heat seeking missiles.
Hold on guys, hope you don't mind a few dead guys...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 30, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »
((Stefan = on teh heli))
"Hm... come to think of it, I actually have no idea where my family is right now."
Stefan looked over to Astrid. She was out cold.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 30, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »
renegade watched as the heli lifted off before he could get on he saw another heli that was for guards but no one was in it he then said "that will work" he ran to the heli and attached a gun he found in its storage area and he hot wired it and said "finally i'm free!" and he started flying he shot at the copters following rex and radioed over "does that help you rex?"
TRANSMISSION_END