* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 223180 times)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 2
« Reply #960 on: April 01, 2011, 05:34:02 AM »
"I'm no smoker, so I don't have a lighter with me."
"I'm much too adorable and innocent to be tainted by poor habits."
Stefan chuckled at this statement. He had to admit it was true.
"Well, would we be able to find flint anywhere nearby?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: April 01, 2011, 05:42:17 AM »
In a single movement, Calx picks up, aims and fires his rifle at a stone 50 meters away.
"Agate. Similar to flint. I'm no longer hungry. You and the other can eat."
He yawns, and makes his way up a tree, lazily tossing his sniper into the branches.
Within seconds faint snoring can be heard from among the rustling of the leaves.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: April 01, 2011, 05:47:23 AM »
"...Wow. I wish I could sleep like that."
Stefan got up and approached the stone.
"Right. Agate."
"..."
"..."
"You have no idea what you're doing."
"Bingo."

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: April 01, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »
Sirens deafened Deccers' as the group made their way to an empty hall. The group jumped into action, and bomb-bursted, sprinting in different directions.
'Where the HELL do you think you're going?!' He roared, trying to make himself heard above the noise of the alarms.
'You listen to ME now. Not Rex, not anybody else. And I say we carry on training!'
He indicated for them to lie down in the prone position, he couldn't continue shouting. He showed them, with hand signals how to strip the weapon down into its principle parts.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #964 on: April 02, 2011, 04:05:27 AM »
Demos was dreaming. A good dream. Something he hadn't had in a long time.

He was floating, in an empty sky. In the distance, and slowly fading away, was a storm cloud.

It seemed like a good dream.

Then something struck him. A lightning bolt from seemingly nowhere. He fell, faster and faster until...
Until he would have hit the ground. But he didn't. Something stopped him. Something.. grey. He stopped just before his body turned into an organ and bone strewn mess all over the street. He didn't hit the ground, instead, he slowly climbed until he was at a comfortable height, able to continue the pleasantness of a good dream.

(Hint, hint. Think about it, and maybe you'll understand.)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: April 02, 2011, 05:13:32 AM »
It's morning
Do you ever shut up?
Who knows?

With a large yawn, Calx sits up and stretches his arms. The sun had not quite come up yet, and Calx decided he would take a short walk, to prepare for the rest of the journey.

With a light hop, he drops out of the tree, grabbing his rifle out of the branches as he falls.
The firewood was unburnt, the meat, now rancid from being left out, was covered in flies.

With a sigh, Calx looks for his 2 companions, who were found in the passenger and backseat of the Lamborghini. Looking into the dark, tinted windows, he notices that they are both still asleep. He takes a step back, and kicks the car door, creating a loud, metallic thud.

"Morning children. Did you eat well last night?" He remarks sarcastically.
"Ready for the next chapter of wonderful adventure that your good friend Calx took you on?"
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: April 02, 2011, 05:18:05 AM »
Stefan reached for his alarm to hit the snooze button. Of course, there was no alarm, and Calx probably didn't have a Snooze button.
"Gah... shaddup. I'm a Kickboxer, not a camper. We're making it to the city today, I assume?"
Astrid was shielding her face from the light blaring in.
"Do either of you two let anyone sleep... EVER?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: April 02, 2011, 05:23:07 AM »
"Only if I'm not being chased by very wonderful people in a car so outrageous, it might as well have a neon glow 'here' sign." Calx mutters as he walks over to the driver seat.
"I plan to be rid of this car before anyone knows we took it. I don't reccomend being near it at that time."
He pulls some of the shattered agate out of his pocket and throws it under the driver's seat.
"ETA: 30 minutes." He states, as the car comes to life.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: April 02, 2011, 05:30:03 AM »
Stefan bolted upright. Rid of THIS car?
"Woah, woah, woah... Let's take it down a notch, skippy. WHAT do you plan on doing to my new car?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: April 02, 2011, 05:32:26 AM »
"Making sure noone can follow us. These have a very complex GPS on them, they'll be here within the hour. I plan to be gone before then."

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: April 02, 2011, 05:34:42 AM »
"Gah... whatever. I should have known a nice car wasn't gonna be coming my way for long."
Stefan collapsed back onto the seat, savoring the last few minutes he had on the fine leather.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: April 02, 2011, 05:42:00 AM »
Dammit
Calx swerves off of the road, grabs the agate from under the seat, some papers from the glove box, and begins to shred them, placing the pieces in a pile.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: April 02, 2011, 05:48:43 AM »
Calx was shredding up paper. Insane people with conductive rocks and shredded paper was usually a bad sign. Stefan got out of the car, pulling Astrid with him.
"Young lady, I do believe we are about to witness massive amounts of fire."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: April 02, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »
The sparks began to catch the paper, and the red of the ember began to grow. Calx leans over and blows into it, causing it to glow brighter.
It catches, and the flames begin to build up.
"What to burn what to burn....I need something to burn...I wonder..."
Calx jumps out of the car, and approaches the back, popping the trunk to reveal the engine. He twists off a knob and smells inside.
Alcohol based wiper fluid....Now how to get it out...
Searching the engine for a solution, he settles for the fluid tube. Ripping it out of the engine, he shoves it into the tank, sucking on one end to create a vacuum, and fills his mouth with the disgusting taste of wiper fluid.

Running back to the driver side of the car, he spits the liquid back out in a spray, creating a fireball in the front seat.

With the upholstery melting and catching fire itself, Calx examines his work, giving a nod and walking away.

"Modus can take care of the ones that come right?"
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:06:10 AM by Silver »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: April 02, 2011, 06:02:32 AM »
The car was engulfed in flame. Stefan took a few steps back. Fire was hot. Heat caused explosions. Explosions caused shrapnel. Fast, small shrapnel, whipping through the air into his sole surviving eye.
"Calx? I think it just might be time to skiddadle."