* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 223235 times)

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Omnicide Reality
« Reply #990 on: April 02, 2011, 08:09:40 PM »
A snicker eminates from the cellar.
Oh? Calx is here? Well then, if you know him I guess I can let you in.
The cellar door opens, and a green haired man wearing a pink hawaiian shirt steps out. He motions them in the direction inside
Please come in He states with a sneer.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 02, 2011, 08:17:13 PM »
Rex's army collided with the other. Pff I'm out of here.  I done with all this fighting. He left through the woods.  Crimson picked up a few rocks and threw them all in one direction, one at a time. No mines. He then walked through, leaving Rex's base.
sup

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 02, 2011, 08:20:42 PM »
After a few minitues and a couple of hints from Deccers, the entire group had their rifles reassembled.
'Right then! He walked up and down the two rows they formed on the floor. 'Let's begin with a few basic drills! With a magazine of no rounds, LOAD!' He commanded. Almost instantly, he winced. He definitely should have demonstrated before hand. Half the guys fumbled, or pinched their skin in the mechanism. One poor sod didn't even push it all the way in, and it slowly slid out, clattering almost comically to the floor.
'UNLOAD!'
This was a little better, and there were no stifled curses from the troops.
'LOAD! We're gonna keep doing this until you're perfect. He warned

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 02, 2011, 08:30:58 PM »
Stefan stood where he was. What had Calx said about this guy?
"Huh. You know, he actually told me a bit about you before I got here. I believe the adjectives he used to describe you were 'Manipulative bastard' and 'liar'."

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 02, 2011, 08:35:35 PM »
Ohhh poor Calx, ruining my reputation before I even get to meet anybody. Ever since I said something to him for his own good, and he found out, he's been telling everyone I'm a manipulative liar. Tell me, would you say something to someone that you knew wasn't the truth if it was for their own good? I did. Now please, let me show you some hospitality and you can decide for yourself.
He beconds a second time.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 02, 2011, 08:40:05 PM »
Stefan looked at Green Stefan, then back to Astrid.
"You wait here."
Calx WAS crazy, but he wasn't about to put two people in possible danger with nothing to go on but Calx being one to hold a grudge. He entered the cellar.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 02, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
I respect your descision, but are you sure its safe to leave such a pretty lady on the street alone? He asks with a slight smirk.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 02, 2011, 08:47:51 PM »
Stefan stopped in his tracks, turning back to face his green haired counterpart.
"...Dammit, you're good. Astrid?"
Astrid hurried to his side. Clearly she didn't like this fellow very much. They continued down the stairs.
"So, Stefan, you watch any TV?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 02, 2011, 08:55:38 PM »
Oh, here and there. He chuckles. But I did hear this one story about how some people broke out of Omnicide. I don't know any of the details though.

At he bottom of the stairs, he turns to the boy and girl, arms outstretched.
Welcome to my humble abode! Its not much, but its mine, please have a seat.
The entire basement reeked of gasoline and chemicals. There was junk everwhere, random bullets, empty magazines , and half full dirty bottles, the contents of which were unrecognizable.
He approaches a worn out couch, which was in front of a small brown antenna TV, some springs sticking out of the cushons. He swipes his arm over the seats, clearing them of wires, switches and other curious pieces of junk.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 02, 2011, 09:03:20 PM »
Stefan scanned the room. Aside from the smell, it wasn't much different from his old house. Oh, wait, his old house wasn't a putrid hole of filth.
"Glorious. Why do I have the feeling that this room's radiation is more dangerous than the entire big-ass company after me?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 02, 2011, 09:29:13 PM »
So rude! I'm offended! he says sarcastically.
And I thought you came here because you wanted something, but you only showed up to insult my living conditions.
Stefan pulls a cigarette out of his pocket, and lights it.
Assuming you're here with Calx, I'm guessing he wants to know where Nex is. Am I right?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 02, 2011, 09:30:46 PM »
Nex. A new name.
"He said we were coming here because you would know where to find... someone. He never mentioned the name. Who's Nex?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 02, 2011, 09:50:23 PM »
Stefan takes a puff of his cigarette and smiles.
Whoops! It looks like I said something I shouldn't. I guess he doesn't trust you enough.
He takes another puff.
Well, I guess there's nothing I can do now, I might as well continue. As you know, snipers work in pairs, one spotter, one shooter. Nex was his partner, and also his mentor, although they were the same age, she was so much better of a shot than him. He didn't like that.He exhales, creating a ring of smoke in the air.

Now this is just me, but I think they had a little more going on than just working together on jobs if you know what I'm saying.
He takes a seat next to Stefan, putting his arm around his neck.
Calx was never right in the head, he was always....off. Even when he began to be hired, they only really put up with him and his habits because of his results. As long as he got the job done, noone cared what he did in his off time. That is, except Nex. She wanted to help him out, stop him from doing things like scalping the homless on the streets, or pinning severed limbs to telephone poles. And for the most part, it worked out well. He seemed to calm down, and act like a normal person, with the exception of the hits the took on together.
But one day, Calx never came back with Nex. And when I asked her where he was, she just mumbled something about him not coming back. I assumed the worst and thought he slipped up and got himself killed. From that day on, she seemed...distant. I thought it was because Calx had died. But that doesn't seem to be the case, as you've been with him for a while hasn't he? Or perhaps, you've been speaking with a ghost while you were at Omnicide? That may be a possibility wouldn't it Stefan Cadogan, ranked third overall in Omnicide games?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 02, 2011, 10:03:20 PM »
"What'd you say about not watching TV? At any rate, I doubt he's a ghost. Not all into that spirit lingo, ya know?"
Stefan flicked a speck of dirt off his eyepatch as it fell from the ceiling. Attractive.
"So... This Nex girl... she's sort of like a crazy deterrent for Calx?"

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 02, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »
He closes his eyes, and inhales deeply.
Yeah I guess you can say-
The celler door is blown open, and in a blur, a figure dives from the stairwell to Stefan knocking him off of the couch.
It was Calx, drawing a pistol and pointing it at the back of Stefan's head.
"WHERE IS SHE? IM NOT DEALING WITH YOU TODAY STEFAN. YOUR NEXT SENTENCE BETTER HAVE A LOCATION IN IT, OR I PULL THIS TRIGGGER RIGHT HERE AND YOU CAN GIVE SATAN SOME OF YOUR LIES IN HELL"
Calx pushes the berretta into the back of Stefan's head.
Nice to see you too- Calx fires a round into the air.
"THEY AREN'T BLANKS. NOW TALK"
I was just explaining to your firends here your situation.
Calx's eyes widen, and he turns to look at the boy and girl on the couch. Stefan pulls a reversal, and pins Calx to the ground a demonic smile on his face. he leans over to his hotages ear and whispers.
I heard she shot you. How are you still alive?
Calx's face was blank. He made no reaction to Stefan's words, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he had the weight of a full grown man pressing down on his stomach.