* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Evening|O:Night|Spring 3]  (Read 120813 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Nightfall|O:Morning|Spring 2]
« Reply #285 on: December 09, 2011, 05:26:29 PM »
Latias nods and lays her head again, but this she didnt fell asleep, she nuzzled her head againt Sarah's tummy gently to warm her up
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #286 on: December 10, 2011, 12:31:04 AM »
-You made a BIG mistake. You brought your family to a desolate place where no one can hear you scream. NOW TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!
-I swear! I don't know anything other then what I told you! The complex was busted into and the Latias escaped! Please Don't hurt anyone else, please...

I looked at what remained of his family and back at him.

-Not good enough. Even if you are telling the truth I need to send a message to those who took it.
-Please I beg you, kill me, but let my kids go. Please.

I walked to the wall and grabbed my dagger out of it.

-Not good enough...

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 10, 2011, 12:37:51 AM »
I go into the pokemart and buy some things like escape ropes and super potions, and of course a couple of  pokeballs... or better yet ultra balls, you never know. I start walking to the exit, but I notice soemthing on the tv. It say's that an entire family was murdered, and a male officer Jenny is currently on the case. A memory flashes through my head but I hold it back, trying not to show emotion, I walk out twards the gym. I walk in and fell strange as if my minds being scanned. I see a woman with purple hair and peircing eyes stare at me while she's sitting on a throne like chair.

I'm guessing your the gym leader?

Yes... I sence a dark power within you, and I can see you treat your pokemon poorly. I will battle you, but only to show you the bond pokemon can share with people.

Oh great, a mind reader, JUST what I NEEDED. But then again this makes things easier, I dont even have to act sicne she knows anyway. She sends out a Mr.Mime and I send out Sneasel. I've never seen a MR.Mime before, so I dont know what to expect. Snsel uses quick attack but he hits an invisible wall face first at full force.

Now THAT defies the laws of nature!

I take it you've never battled this pokemon before, since they are rare. It is Mr.Mime's move, light screen, he ca create walls of psychic energy. I do not need to talk to give him commands, I speak through his mind.

Well so can I so dont get to cocky!

Sneasel uses shadow claw on the walls and uses quick attack on Mr.Mime, causing considerable damage. When Sneasel attacks again, this time it dosent go through the psychic wall. Dammit, this is gonna take awhile.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 04:01:24 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 10, 2011, 04:09:43 AM »
Manaphy wakes up.I'm up, I'm up.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Nightfall|O:Morning|Spring 3]
« Reply #289 on: December 11, 2011, 02:10:38 AM »
Alright, climb in, we don't have a lot of time today. We also need to find some food on the way back. I'm running low in the ship.

I knew a place where we can get some berries, I just needed to grab something to hold them with. I just hope we don't run into any trouble at the mountain.

(darkstar, if you want, you can create an event for me and meowth that you can be actively part of)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 11, 2011, 04:08:01 AM »
okay.
Manaphy climbs in the backpack.So why don't we have much time today?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 11, 2011, 06:14:34 AM »
We are going to the other side of the region, and the fastest I can go is not as fast as anyone thinks. It will be a long trip, so if you want to rest while going there you can.

I flew out, while grabbing the sack for the berries later.

(Trip will take a while, till about noon in Orre. So until the time change, we will be waiting.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #292 on: December 11, 2011, 07:06:56 AM »
-911 what is your emergency?
-There is a family dead in their house. I would like to report it.
-What is the location of the house sir?
-Pewter city, take the road that leads into the woods. You will find the house with the dead family.
-Sir, I need you to wait there for the Officers to arrive on scene.
-I am the one who killed them, I won't be there when the Police arrive.
-Sir! Please stay on the...

I hung up my phone and walked away from the house, with any luck the people hiding the Latias would hear about this on the morning news. I didn't want to take any chances about that so I started calling the local news stations. I wanted every channel to be playing this story when the whole region work up to start their days.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Rising Legends [K:Morning|O:Noon|Spring 3]
« Reply #293 on: December 11, 2011, 08:37:41 AM »
(Time changed. Let me know if you want it to be changed back.)

Sarah awoke early in the morning, as she normally did. She noticed Pikachu was sleeping next to her, and Latias was asleep on her lap. She shook them both awake.

-Wake up, sleepyheads.

Pikachu yawned, and then got up from sleeping. It didn't take him long to be fully awake.

MEANWHILE

The sun shining through the open shades woke me up. I felt a little groggy that morning, but knowing I had to get up, I got out of bed quickly. Snivy was already awake and out of his pokeball. He was walking around the middle of the room, 'walking laps' around the carpet. He always did this when he was bored. He noticed me awake, and stopped.

-Snivy!

-Good morning to you too.

I got out of bed and started getting ready.

(I'll wait for Aqua to post.)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #294 on: December 11, 2011, 08:51:58 AM »
Officer James:
-This is a mess, he is defiantly trying to send a message. But to whom? What do we know about this guy?
-He is a former Team Rocket Admin, not much else is known about him. He joined up and just vanished. He showed back up on our radar about a year ago. When we questioned him he told us he was, uh, testing new weapons, but wouldn't go into any more detail. Told us they were always watching him and his family was in danger.
-So he knew something and Daniel wanted to know it.
-How do you know that Daniel did this sir?
-You see the way they are positioned? That is his signature. The wife and kids were killed first in front of the husband to try to make him talk and when that failed.

I pointed to his numorous wounds and broken bones.

-He began to slowly kill him. Probably took him all night.

Daniel:
I was on a hill watching the chaos that I created when I saw a face I didn't want to see.

-Damn you James, do I have to kill the rest of your family to get you out of my face?

I picked up my phone and called him. I saw him reach down and pick it up.

-Hello?
-Hello James, I see they assigned you to this case. What do I have to do to make you realize that you were in my way, and your wife wouldn't stop screaming? It is her fault she is dead.
-All you have to do is turn yourself in and its all over. No one else has to die, except maybe you.
-Or your rather beautiful daughter. I hear that she is the hottest girl in school, every boy wants to be her boyfriend. Just go home and no harm will fall upon any one else in your family.
-You even touch a hair on her head I swear...

I hung up my phone and stood up, time to follow the lead I got last night. I was off to see Prof. Oak.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 11, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »
Latias had fell asleep again and woke up, looking at Sarah, and nudding Sarah's face gently

" good morning"

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 11, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »
Finaly after beating the psychic walls down for about an hour and a half Mr.Mime faints. The gym leader returns her pokemon and sends out an Espeon. The Espeon concentrates and uses Calm mind to boost her abilities and Sneasel uses a quick attack and shadow claw combo, but misses since Espeon is also fast. Espeon uses shadow ball but Sneasel catches it with shadow claw and dunks it in Espeons face. The Espeon takes alot of damage and uses shadow ball, but this time firing more than one. Sneasel cant dodge all of them and gets pelted by Shadow balls, causing considerable damage.

You cannot win in this battle, I have had a vision that you would come and lose.

Sorry, but I dont beleive in that mumbo jumbo junk. I'll win this battle, watch.

Sneasel quickly recovers and combines quick attack, shadow claw, and metal claw to create what seems like a silvery, dark stroke of energy. Espeon fires a Shadow ball and Sneasel impacts it before it goes one foot, causing an explosion. When the smoke clears, they are both standing, battered. Sneasel smirks and falls, fainted.

See? I am fated to win this.... battle?

Espeon also faints, it only had enough energy to stand. We both return our pokemon.

I must admit, I didnt see this coming, however I have one pokemon left, and you have two.

I send out my Dratini and she sends out Alakazam, but he looks like he's meditatin or something. Dratini uses dragonrage on Alakazam, but he teleports to dodge. Dratini looks stunned, but quickly shakes it off an uses shock wave. Alakazam just sits there and the shock wave stoppes, suspended in midair. Dratini gets spooked, and Alakazam fres the attack back, combined with psychic and focus blast. It hits Dratini, and causes massive damage, amking Dratini faint. I stand there stunned, so this is the power o a psychic. I return Dratini and send out Gabite. gabite uses dragon breathe but it's reflected and hits the celing. Gabite uses dig, if he cant see him, he cant attack him. Alakazam concentrates, and a dragonbreathe erupts from under him. Looks like he senced gabit a little too late. Then what I see socks me, Alakazam was on the other side of the room, unhamred and eyes closed. This was going to be tricky, Alakazam can use teleport and can sence where gabite will attack, that or see the future, wich is probably worse. Then it hit me, what if he had nowhere to teleport, I notice he was staying in the feild, and the pokemon league rules state they have to stay in it in a gym battle... so what if... Gabite sences my orders and the entire feild glows.

W-What?!

Alakazam also looks shocked, he either has to teleport or get hit. gabite unleashes a giant dragon breath that destroys the feild, and it hits Alakazam, since he was too stunned to teleport. He took massive damage as well, and before he can recover, Gabite jumps above the crater he made and uses dragon pulse on Alakazam, making him faint. The gym leader stands there stunned, obviously she didnt see that coming.

I... dont beleive this! This wasent in my vision. I must admit, i took your power for granted, to prove you have won, you may take this badge. But heed my words, you will regret not treating your pokemon better.

She tosses me the badge.

You got the Marsh Badge! Dur!~ Hurr!~ Derp!~~~

Kay, thank's bye!

Wait, cant you atleast help with the- Door slams shut. ... repairs.

I left a huge mess that she could probably hands, considering she can move stuff with her pokemon's mind's. I go straight to the pokemon center and get my pokemon rested.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 11, 2011, 08:54:25 PM »
-So, are you two hungry?

Pikachu nodded.

MEANWHILE

I was finally ready, so I went downstairs. Sarah was talking to Latias and Pkachu. I walked over to them, but didn't say anything, letting them continue.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 11, 2011, 08:57:54 PM »
Latias nods and notices him coming down, she hovers quickly to in front of him

"good morning"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 11, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »
We finally reached the mountain where the humans battled on top of floating islands. I took Manaphy below them so we can check out the area.

There, we should be safe from any wandering eyes here. Just so long as nothing is here to battle. Our objective is to figure out if this mountain can be a pokemon hot spot, or if it can be a training ground like the humans use.

I remembered the request a long time ago from a travelling Staraptor. She wanted a nice place to train her body, and would prefer either a mountain with a lot of space, or a small mountain with pokemon to train with.

This is a job technically, and a Staraptor is coming tomorrow morning. That's why I said we don't have much time. She wants info about a training place in this region.

The other reason we're here is because I remembered at last the minute about this job.

Let's get started, stay close to me at all times, who knows what is here.