* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 147182 times)

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2011, 05:26:18 AM »
By Arceus this guy was tough, if it weren't for the fact that he was psychotic I'd respect the guy

his Darkpulse was coming at us, so we countered

DARK PULSE

news helecopters and sirens were sounding off all over, they hovered around us and put their spot lights on our struggle

Our powers colided, tearing up what little was left of the structure, we were holding ourselves in the air from the shear force of the shock waves that churned the waters below...the big ball of energy we had between us, back and fourth until it was dead center

we were completely even, the man laughed Maniacally at the display, he was enjoying this contest of strength, our powers climaxed and caused a massive explosion of dark energy, it hit the Helicopters around us and seemed to push the ocean itself back, till we saw the sea floor below... Both the man and me flew back from the shock wave, spinning out of control, burning helicopters fell like firey snowflakes from above, sound itself silenced as I tried to regain my balance in the air

I needed to recover, this was insane, I heard him thud into the ground a few miles away, I went shadow and melded with the ground, leaving for now, I needed to be prepared next time, this guy was to strong to just duke it out till the end, It wasn't a sure victory for either of us at this point

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2011, 05:34:19 AM »
I got up after hitting the ground in a sickening way. i was sure some of my bones were broken, but I couldn't feel it anyway. I wasn't human nor pokemon.

I have to find that toy again, that was the most fun I had in ages.

I noticed my shoulder flopping a bit. I grabbed it and popped it back into place. It made a fun little sound, so I pulled it back out and popped it back in again.

Well, no need to stay looking like this.

I transformed back, the authorities wouldn't be able to recognize me in my more casual form.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2011, 05:58:03 AM »
It was hard keeping the glamor going as I entered the Portural town Pokemon Center. We weren't in the best shape, but a nights rest feeding on the dreams of people would be enough to get us back to full health

that thing was insanely strong, and who ever this psychic pokemon was, it was even more powerful... our limitations were becoming more apparent by the moment

People were quiet in the center, even nurse joy was raptly looking at the television screen

"another terrorist attack has just happened in our fair region, we are unclear of the body count but we know from footage here that the Bridge connecting Piro and Bolizia has been distroyed by some kind of dark power

grainy footage from one of the helicopters showed my fight from above, and the blaringly huge energy ball between us before exploding, the footage went into white noise

"the being that was seen in Olbivine city was caught in the footage along with another figure...little is known about them but it can be assumed that these two are extreamly dangerous...we will keep you informed on further developments...

I needed too rest, being known as a terrorist was a perfect end of this day

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2011, 06:02:21 AM »
I was starting to get tired, but I could see the town not far from where I was, so I was making progress. I cant help but feel odd, like I'm missing something. I look into my Mini-laptop(DSi sised) and looked at the news channel. It seems like some maniac was rampaging through Bolis town a minute ago, and I saw a picture taken by a photographer, the same figure from before battling a houndoom-fused human, at first I thought it was X-Fusion, but then I noticed soemthing, he had horns sticking out of his head. I saw a person X-fuse with a Houndoom( whom I horribly lost to) and he had no horns, only claws. I've decided to worry about that later, and continued on. I'll have to do some research later.

With a sigh I finaly made it to Portural, I quickly found the pokemon center and sat down inside, tired. I notice all the trainers are tense, and they were all staring at the tv, I saw a news report of Bolisia, almost completly devastated from a "terrorist attack". I couldent help but feel like there was more to it than that.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 06:33:51 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2011, 06:35:58 AM »
The plane finally landed, and I got off. The only thing I had was my backpack, lucky me. As soon as I got out of the airport, I let Bisharp out of his pokeball. He was angry with me, since he didn't like being confined like that.

-I know you don't like it in there, but they say to keep pokemon in their pokeballs.

We walked away, as I wondered what these Fusion battles would be like.

(This is okay, right?)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2011, 06:41:57 AM »
In Portural...

I was looking around, pretty much snuffing out all the calm trainers from the wimpy ones, I saw one who pissed himself. One caught my eye though, someone sleeping in a chair with his head on the counter. He looked oddly familiar, I shrug it off and approach him to see if he's really sleeping.

In Oblivine...

The dome was almost completly closed off and a group of trainers where complaining at the officers standing guard.

Hey, no fair! I wanna X-fusion battle!

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but repairs are still being made, and it will be re-opened by tomorrow morning.

It was a big, bulkey guy guarding to dome. He was obviously a trainer, since he has a pokeball on his belt.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2011, 06:56:41 AM »
I walk past the Portural Pokemon Center, and ask Bisharp...

-Hey, still need a rest?

He nodded. Figures. It was a tough battle with someone at the airport. Almost lost my ticket for it.

(Forgot to mention where I was. Figures.)

I walked inside. A newscast was talking about some kind of terrorist attack. I shrugged it off and went up to the nurse.

-Excuse me, but can you heal my friend here?

-Sure, no problem!

I put Bisharp in his pokeball and hand it to the nurse. I wait by the counter for her to come back.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2011, 07:01:46 AM »
I notice soemone walk in, but pay no attention to him, and I start looking over the guy catching Z's. He was snoring so he was obviously sleeping. I've decided to get my pokemon healed as well.

Nurse joy, can you heal my pokemon as well?

Of course.

I hand her my pokeball, the guy i was interested in is asleep, and now I was a bit curious about this guy that just walked in.

Hey, I'm Florence. You new to this region?
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2011, 07:02:28 AM »
I walked towards the cliff knowing that my last activity completely stopped the easy way to get out of this place. I looked for a bit for a ledge close enough to the other side. I finally found it, it would take a bit, but I was sure I could blast myself across with Dark Pulse.

Shoop-da-whoop!

I released my attack towards my feet as I jumped, the explosion was enough to send me flying across. I really need to thank my new friend for showing me that.

I could see in the distance a city with a crystal floating above it.

I wonder what's in there?

I start my walk to the city.

(In case you guys don't know, I'm heading to Oblivine.)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2011, 07:06:25 AM »
(Gonna need to switch colors...)

-Hey, I'm Florence. You new to this region?

-Yeah, just got off the plane. I'm Jason.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2011, 07:08:54 AM »
(It was kinda obvious when you mentioned the giant floating crystal. And Darkstar, that was alright, airplains are allowed.)

In Oblivine...

Security was alot tighter than usual due to recent terrorist attack and a special squad was sent to guard the city. The squad is 6 police trainers with pokemon in the 70's and they have fusion braces for emergencies. Of course there where other officers patrolling around the city, but they only have pokemon in the 30's.

In Portural...

Ah, well i've been in the region all my life, but I'm new to this town, I didn't even know we had an airport.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2011, 07:21:45 AM »
-I guess you didn't really travel around much, huh?

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2011, 07:29:28 AM »
*sigh* Yeah, pretty much isolated in Oblivine city for all my life, but now I'm gonna explore for some training and new pokemon. I look over at the guy thats sleeping. I wonder if that guy's ever gonna wake up.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2011, 07:30:11 AM »
I noticed a bunch of guards around the city. They must have heard of my little activity, but I wasn't here to play, just wanted to check things out.

Hello, Sir, you wouldn't mind letting me through, I want to see the city, I haven't been here before.

I had my innocent face on, and gave a big smile.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2011, 07:32:36 AM »
He hesitates a little, unable to handle the puppy face.W-well... Okay, I guess you can come in, be carful though, security is tight.

Some get out of the way for him to enter, aparently they arent bright.
. . .