* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion  (Read 147398 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Pokemon X-Fusion
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2011, 08:50:11 AM »
You have me confused with the other guy. I was there trying to stop the guy you're looking for.

I raised my hands, and placed them on my head.

All I have to say is watch out for a man fused with a Darkrai, when I got to the Bridge, he killed some people there. I apologize for helping in the destruction, but he was stronger than I thought. If you want more answers, meet me at the mountains near here, I can give you all the info you want.

I used faint attack again, and slipped away. I got back to the pokemon center, transformed down, and went back into the room. I got rid of the double, and went to dreamland. Now to wait and see how things play out.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 08:55:31 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2011, 09:10:46 AM »
Wait.. the Darkrai did it...?

I dunno... sounds fishy to me, afterall he just saved Obligate earlier today.

Mabye we should at least listen... we can get the special squad on standbye near the mountains, in case if he's lieing.

Alright gather some troops at the mountains and have them on standbye, make sure they cant be noticed.

Sir!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:15:33 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2011, 09:43:46 AM »
there were a few people sleeping in the other room, they were having nightmares of course....so I silently used my Dream Eater ability to siphon off a bit of energy...I felt better, my injuries were healing up nicely. I laid down and yawned a bit, that fight took a lot out of me, that guy seemed like he could keep that pace going forever...long drawn out battles were not the way to go, endurance seemed to be his strong point

If only we could seperate, I could get stronger and defeat that Tarok myself

we did fine

fine isn't good enough, I thought those freaks were wiped out....though now that is starting to make sense if he is as psychotic as he let on

your saying....his own people?

I don't know, its just speculation....dam this body, why do we have to sleep

I do, you do what you want

thats the problem, I can't because you need your beauty sleep like some Meowth

oh shut it, I'm going to bed now

Darkrai fell silent, but I could tell his pride was wounded, he did not like that he did not win over that thing...I was at a loss, staring at the ceiling and drifting off
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:45:35 AM by Robbase231 »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2011, 02:31:02 PM »
I notice it's starting to get dark, and head abck to the pokemon center. My training went well and Skiploom is now lvl 26. I also caught a Psyduck, but it's only lvl 12.

Nurse joy, do you have any free rooms?

Of course, which would you like?

Lets see... Looks through a list. Room 51.

Alright, here is your key, ahve a good night.

I pay her for the key and head to my room. When I got in It was pretty empty, a chair with a desk, a bed, and I noticed it had it's own small bathroom. There was a book on one of the desks, it looked like a journal, someone must have left it here. I unpack a few things and get to bed. When I fell asleep, I've had the same nightmare I've had for weeks, abotu the strange pokemon and the empty city. Although, something was... different, this time I could see the figure clearly and move. I use bullet seed, and it blocks it with protect. It uses shadow ball on me, and it launches me a half a mile backward into a building. Then suddenly the scenery changed, and the city was on fire, with dead bodies everywhere. I see in the middle of the dead bodies where my freinds, barely alive, and the pokemon that just hit me gets ready to kill them too, but then I wake up, out of breath and my heart pumping mad. Looks like there ain't gonna be any sleep tonight.
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2011, 05:20:00 PM »
-Looks like it's getting late...Ready to head in?

Bisharp nods, and we head back to the pokemon center. We walk in, and I go up to the nurse.

-Do you have any open rooms?

-Yes we do, we have 5 open. You can choose from these.

I look through the list of rooms, trying to find one that's close to the ground floor. Unfortunately, they had all been taken up.

-I'll take room 53 please.

-Of course, here's the key.

She hands me the key, I thank her, and Bisharp and I walk upstairs to the room. We reach the room, and go inside. It was a pretty basic room, but I wasn't looking for a 5-star hotel.

-You're going to go up onto the roof again tonight, huh?

He nodded at me. This was the only way we could communicate, and it seemed rather...bothersome to both of us.

-Alright, just try not to get caught like last time.

He nods again, and leaves the room. I lay down in the bed and put on some relaxing music that I can go to sleep to. Just before falling asleep though, a rock song comes on and blasts me away from sleep.

-Rock music; Works better than 3 cups of coffee in the morning.

I lay awake for the rest of the night, trying to go to sleep WITHOUT music.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2011, 06:41:11 PM »
I didn't know why, but I just couldent fall asleep, some ghost pokemon must be using dream eater or something. I decide since I cant sleep I might as well take a look at the Journal. I pick it up and look through the pages, it was all blank. It seemed like no one ever used it, so I just put it in my bag. I take out my mini-laptop and start surfing the internet. I do some research on permanent pokemon fusion, wondering if there was such a thing. It seems like the creepy figrue from before and the Houndoom morph are the only one's so far. After a bit of research I start playing some Dokemon on a Garboy emulater. (Hooray for no lawsuits!)
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
When I woke the next day, Darkrai had already started moving about town. He did not have walking down vary well since he never needed too, but he could take our unconscious body around through shadows, it was actually kind of annoying to find that we aren't in the place we laid down

I could feel him, he was on a mission, something had made him filled with rage, though I didn't know what

whats up?

I hate humans

already knew that, whats knew?

I spotted one of those filthy fiends abusing pokemon last night, but it was hard to track them when the body I had to work with was sleeping harder than a snorlax, by Arceus man you could off slept through a hurricane

I opened our eyes and regained control of our body

well look, I get it, some trainers arent the best, but we don't need too...

he said he would have them beat eachother till the bled, that they were going to evolve one way or another

ok....ok that sounds bad....Fiiiiiiiinne I'll go look with you

We turned a corner to an alleyway away from every one else, a scrawny gangly man around mid twenties was screaming at the top of his lungs at his pokemon, others around them were doing the same, about five in all. they all ganged up on these three in the middle, who'se eyes were down cast and almost dead looking and faces that read defeated, worn out and frightened.
They were Combuskin, Riolu and Meditite. The Combuskin seemed to be the most experienced out of the three, but it was thinner than a normal one...in fact they all had that starved look about them, Riolu's ribs were starting to show and Meditite could bearly keep its head up as it stood with its comrades

YOU WORTHLESS PEACES OF TRASH, WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK, DON'T YOU CARE THAT YOUR RUINING YOUR MASTERS REPUTATION

YEAH, DON'T DISRESPECT OUR LEADER BY BEING WIMPS, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER OR YOUR NOT GOING TO GET FOOD AGAIN, AND YOU CAN FORGET THE POKEMON CENTER, YOU WIMPS DONT DESERVE TO BE PAMPERED

I didn't even try to stop Darkrai as he slithered down the wall, these son's of b*tches deserved what they got. Riolu turned its head at our aproach and pointed, pleading for her trainers to look behind them, she earned a kick in the gut

DONT TRY TO DISTRACT ME YOU IDIOT, YOU REFUSE TO EVOLVE AND THEN YOU ACT LIKE A RETARD, I SHOULD THROW YOU AWAY IN WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH

I was about to say the same thing

the guy turned around to see our hand grip his ugly mug and flung him into the wall above the Trash bin, thudding against the brick wall and falling limply into the garbage like some discarded doll

What the, dust this b*tch

they pulled out guns and pointed them at us
idiots

we shadowed out, letting the bullets fly through us and embed harmlessly into the wall

What the hell!? STAY BACK

I know your heart human, your pathetic and weak, you could never understand your pokemon, you dont deserve them

he was shaking, but he grabbed meditite and put it in a head lock, cocking his gun again against the side of the poor souls head

Stay back or I blow this things brains out, don't think I wont

the sad thing is, I beleive you...

We looked at the shivering meditite, tearing up at the horrid treatment,

you dont need him....you all don't need him...you are stronger then they are, they are just cowards who want to use you as sheilds...

darkrai what are you up too, I could feel the plan forming in darkrai's mind, but he was running the show for now

I know your hearts, you are better then them....show him that

Meditite stared at us for a moment, and resolve slowly formed on its face, the gun against the side of its head turned away from him, the man struggled with all his might to keep it where it was, but his muscles buckled under the psychic power of this pokemon, he had the tool of death staring him in the face

Wh...what are you doing...stop it...I'm your trainer...we'll stop for today, okay? we can go to the spa, yeah, don't kill me, I'm sorry

Meditite kicked him back and landed on its feet, riolu and Cumbuskin stood on either side of him, the men backed up even more as darkrai let our aura eminate, just to make the point they stood little chance

run fools, before they change there minds and take you out...or I do it myself

The three turned to us after the goons had left, all of them knelt on one knee

Enough, I don't want that...I need allies, not slaves...

Our glamour came back on, disguising us as a young trainer

I took control of our body and knelt down

lets get you three to a pokemon center before we decide on anything, we don't need to force any decisions on you

(at the Pokemon center)

We had tried putting them in their pokeballs, but apparently their act of chasing away their trainers had signaled to the pokeballs to free them, they were now without a trainer entirely

we walked in, I was carrying Riolu and Meditite in both hands, the Combusken was walking next to us. Nurse Joy nearly spazed at the sight of these pokemon

Oh my goodness, what happened to these three

they were abandoned ma'am, I found them and brought them here cause they looked all beat up, could you take a look at them

Of course dear

they looked like they were ready for bed as they went in for checkups, they already seemed alot happier then before, but the gloom of abuse hung over their heads like a storm cloud

So...what's the plan Darkrai?

I don't know how long we are going to be like this...and while I am against using pokemon like you humans do...perhaps training a few would help even the playing field when this mystery pokemon decides to pop its head out from wherever its hiding...and it could give us an edge to take out the freak as well

your putting a lot on their shoulders

if they don't want to, I wont force them
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:08:51 PM by Robbase231 »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »
I came out of my room, very groggy, I didn't even notice the gloomy boy and decided to go on a walk to wake myself up. I imediatly woke up just before I walked out of the door, when an explosion occured. The lighthouse in the center of the city was blown to bits and the lighthouse fell on a building. It was them, Team Oblivion. There were goons running around the streats terrorising people and attacking trainers. There was someone with an absol near the lighthouse remains, He was wearing a slightly different suit than all the thugs. (the thugs are the same as the one's in Oblivine, but the admin has a level 70 Absol)

Hurry up and find the relic so we can be on our way, leave no witnesses.

Some thugs enter the pokemon center. Skiploom uses giga drain on them and they fall over uncontious.

There's just no getting away from these guys!
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2011, 07:46:01 PM »
We turned to the explosion

Oh for the love of...

These goons were back again, this Oblivion farse that worked with the psychic pokemon

This was NOT the way I wanted to start the morning

We ran into a place no one could see us and shifted outside through shadow, standing on the roof of the pokemon center in our true form

Once again I raised my hand in the air, gathering our dark energy

DARK VOID

Most of the goons fell in the volley...but there was an Absol that was abnormally skilled, it dodged  my initial volley with ease...this was not some push over, I was going to have to fight hard

I needed to protect the pokemon center, it would mean nothing if I let the pokemon I saved get hurt

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »
James walks in oblivine city and looks at a news screen(You know in side the windows at shops and its always on the news) he sees that portural town is under attack and that the light house just blew up.I guess we should head over to portural town, lets go pichu.(Hey uh, darkstar, i use orange....)

James starts heading to the portural town.
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2011, 07:52:23 PM »
It's that dark pokemorph from Oblivine, the same one that completly obliterated a squad of 40... We need to be careful. Mabye I should use it.

The trainer takes out a crystal.

Now, X-Fusion!

The absol fuses with it's trainer and he looks like a man in a white and fluffy overcoat, with black blades like the ones on absol's head attached to his arms.

Now, lets see if we can cause some damage.

He gets in a fighting stance and uses future sight to see the figure's moves clearly.

I run out of the building and Skiploom gets in a ready stance. The admin pay's no attention to us.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 07:58:17 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Robbase231

• Beginning Trainer
  • My reaction to life
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2011, 08:08:43 PM »
Cr*p

We braced ourselves, we needed to keep that X-fused back from the pokemon center

Take your men and leave human, do not test me

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »
Hmph, as if I care about these grunts, our mission is to find the water relic, we arent oign anywhere until we find it. Besides, there's someone alot scarier than you waiting to punish us if we fail.

Get outta here!

Skiploom uses bullet seed and knocks the crystal out of his hand, then he follows it up with giga drain, btu it dosent phase him at all.

Cute, now stay outta this.

he uses razor wind and blows us away, along with the crystal. We get launched into a building and I almost fall uncontious when I notice the crystal, I grab it. The admin uses razor wind and fires it at the figure.
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2011, 08:17:30 PM »
(Yeah, staying away from that.)

I woke up, sleep was strange to me, not being human nor pokemon meant I didn't need any, but if the nurse came to check on me, it would be an easy alibi. It did feel great though, I should try it more often. I left the room, gave my smile and left.

I sued faint attack to become invisible before anyone can see me, I faintly heard of some group called team oblivion attacking a town, but that was not my goal. Better keep them in mind, and I seen nothing wrong with what they were doing.

I got to the mountains and found a cave, still invisible. There was an officer perched in there, and it was pretty dark. The fool fell asleep. I would take advantage, but I had a goal in mind.

I transformed.

Wake up!

I startled the officer awake.

Now, are you ready for that information?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2011, 08:19:50 PM »
Zzzz... Zzzz... H-Huh?! Who what where why-?! Oh, it's you, sorry I hardly had any sleep last night. Yes, what information are you willing to give us?
. . .