* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]  (Read 133639 times)

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Return of Plasma [Time: Afternoon | Weather: Sunny]
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2012, 04:05:26 AM »
Daisy looked questioningly at the boy. "...Why the sullen voice? Especially when it's a really nice day! I'm Daisy, by the way. Not Oak's Daisy though."

"Yeah, I gave the Gym Leader a call not too long ago. Oh, what's it been? About..." He checked his Pokegear to see what time it was.
"...a hour." He finished with an exasperated look on his face.

"Yikes, really," Daisy said. "Hmm. Love your Dewott, by the way! if I'd been Unovan, I'd definitely have picked Oshawott for my starter too! As it was I chose Cyndaquil." She chuckled at the stubborn Dewott. "Just like Zephyr. Is it a boy or girl? Does your Dewott have a name? And sorry, what was your name?"

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 17, 2012, 04:17:49 AM »
Yikes, really.

Yeah, I imagined he'd be coming back soon. Although now that I think about it, he never said he was. He says whiles shrugging.

Hmm. Love your Dewott, by the way!

Oh, thanks.

If I'd been Unovan, I'd definitely have picked Oshawott for my starter too! As it was I chose Cyndaquil.

He smiles and says, And ironically, if I was from Johto I probably would of picked Cyndaquil.

Is it a boy or a girl?

Hearing this, Dewott jumps up, puffs out his chest and puts his hands on his hips.

Draykos looks at him, shakes his head and then looks back at Daisy. He's a boy.

Does your Dewott have a name?

You mean a nickname? Not really, but I usually just call him Dew for short.

And sorry, what was your name?

Name's Draykos. Nice to meet you. He says, extending his hand.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 04:26:13 AM by dreadknight »

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 17, 2012, 05:08:39 AM »
"Dew and Draykos, huh? Nice to meetcha!" she replied enthusiastically, taking his hand for a short, firm handshake. Faye the Espeon's eyes glinted in laughter at Dew's short show of bravado. "Yeah, if it's Falkner, he'll be out as long as he says he'll be out. But he better be back early tomorrow for our battle! ..............Crap! Celebi! That's so inconvenient..." She glared at the ground. Too bad Morning Sun doesn't work on others... And Recover didn't work. Ah, if only I were training to become a Nurse and not a Breeder!

She brightened up, trying not to look too odd. "So how long have you guys been here? Not long I'm guessing, if you're only now hitting our first Gym."

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 17, 2012, 05:21:53 AM »
Yeah, if it's Falkner, he'll be out as long as he says he'll be out.

I kind of figured. He says, chuckling a bit.

So how long have you guys been here? Not too long I'm guessing, if you're only now hitting our first Gym.

A few days. We got off the boat at Olivine City two days ago, and then flew here, which took several hours. We've just been kind of checking out the sights since then.

He could of sworn he heard her mutter something about a Celebi, but he shrugs it off. Even if she did have a Celebi, it's not like it would be the oddest thing he's ever seen.

Offline Hinagiku

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 17, 2012, 06:24:25 AM »
"A few days. We got off the boat at Olivine City two days ago, and then flew here, which took several hours. We've just been kind of checking out the sights since then."

"Ah, Olivine's nice, isn't it?" Daisy had a dreamy look on her face. "I'm gonna build my Daycare there someday! Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a Pokemon with Heal Pulse? Ah, never mind. But cool--is this your guys' first visit to Johto? And how many badges have you collected so far?"

Nori plopped on the ground, bored, and Durant wandered the area a bit.
Faye sat loyally at her partner's heel, staring up at Draykos' face.

Daisy's eyes widened and she rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed. "Eheh. Sorry, my mind wanders even more than I do, and I just shot a bunch of questions at you at once like that...."
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:27:18 AM by Hinagiku »

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 17, 2012, 08:04:44 AM »
Ah, Olivine's nice, isn't it? Daisy had a dreamy look on her face.

Yeah, it's pretty relaxing there. I especially liked the lighthouse.

I'm gonna build my Daycare there someday!

Draykos smiles. She's very enthusiastic about her goals. he thinks to himself.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a Pokemon with Heal Pulse?

He thinks for a minute, then says, I don't think so, sorry.

Ah, never mind. But cool--is this your guys' first visit to Johto?

Heh, not exactly. We were here a few years back, but we didn't really get the chance to take in all the sights, or take on any of the Gym Leaders. Long story short, I was needed elsewhere. He says, crossing his arms.

And how many badges have you collected so far?

None here, but I've got all the badges from Sinnoh and Hoenn.

Dewott walks over and stands next to Draykos, occasionally looking up at the two trainers, but mostly just spacing out.

Daisy's eyes widened and she rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed. Eheh. Sorry, my mind wanders even more than I do, and I just shot a bunch of questions at you at once like that....

Draykos smiles and shakes his head. No need to apologize, I've been guilty of doing the same thing in the past.

Suddenly, Draykos' Pokegear starts ringing. He raises an eyebrow, wondering who'd be calling him randomly in the middle of the day like this, and then answers. Hello?... Oh hi... How is he?... Great, so I can come pick him up later?... Okay, thanks, bye. he hangs up. He then turns his attention back to Daisy, readying himself for any more questions.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 04:07:30 AM by dreadknight »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »
I was fiddling with the Plasma communicator when I flicked the on switch, A burst of orders and noises shot from the little machine, something must be happening. I try to listen in but my communicator isn't obviously the best model.

Plasma coummunicator-Everyone get... Yes sir... Dropping...

What... stupid thing, I smacked it with my fist and it shut off. I put it in my pocket. As I walked the amount of stray trainers increased. Must be getting close to Violet City.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 17, 2012, 06:55:25 PM »
Alex was apologizing as she hears alot of steps coming cloose from all directions, soon she saw alot of Team Plasma members surrounding them, she grits her teeth and looks at Joey

"Kid go away and call the police now"

Joey nods and runs away as fast as he could as she looks arround trying to find the leader of that group

"so where is your squad leader?"

she looks at the grunts with a serious face as she faces Sean and Steven once

"get ready... this isnt a normal group..."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:13 PM »
I heard footsteps around us, and looked around. Plasma grunts were surrounding us! This dosent look good.

Kid go away and call the police now.

The kid nods and runs away, I kinda wish that I could run too, because I was completly defenceless.

Dammit, if only I got some healing items... wait... dont I?

I take off my backpack, and look into the medicine pocket, and find three potions and a full heal.

Well I guess this is useful...
. . .

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #399 on: April 17, 2012, 10:46:15 PM »
"Scraggy, use Dragon Dance then headbutt!"

Scraggy did his little dance, dodged the String Shot attack sent his way then slammed into the caterpie sending it into a nearby tree. It struggled for a moment before it fainted. Scraggy and I had won our first battle together but I felt sorry for the poor Caterpie, laying there defenseless. I didn't have a single revive or medicine on me, so I decided I would bring it to Violet city with me.  I picked it up then started walking in the direction that would take me to Violet City.

A few minutes of walking latter the caterpie woke up out of the blue, it was obviously startled. It used String Shot to cover my face then bolted. I tried to rip the web off, but it was too strong for me to achieve this goal. I felt around for something I could try to use to cut my face free of the sticky and ever hardening web. It was of no avail, I found nothing but a few sticks. I called out for Scraggy, but he was no where to be found. I was going to have to find my way to help on my own, what a day...

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
  • My Lucario and Pikachu wear hats, do yours?
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 18, 2012, 02:02:37 AM »
As the grunt attack Will calmly walks out of the bushes and up to the boys and looks right at Alex and with a grin asks

"Would you like some help, because I'm pretty good at battling if I do say so myself"

without waiting for a response he grabs Unfezant anf Pignites pokeballs, careful not to show the other two he has on his belt, and throws the pokeballs releasing them they Immediately take a battle stance awaiting orders.

We've all been there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 18, 2012, 02:07:50 AM »
Alex keeps looking arround as she sees a man walking out the bushes that looked like the leader of the squad, she glares at him

"Would you like some help, because I'm pretty good at battling if I do say so myself"

she sighs and gets her Ultra Ball of Terrakion and looked at him

"you want this dont you? then why dont you just go away and leave us alone? in a bit the police will be here"

she says it as she takes out another pokeball as it opens, as a beam comes out materalizing into the Silver Eevee that gets ready to fight.

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2012, 02:45:55 AM »
While, I was suppose to attempt and befriend you but since thats not my style I guess we can just get to the point and battle. I also won't be needing this disguise any more.  Since I've been informed you are from the police squad you should recognize me as most wanted for many crimes. What I can't figure out is why they sent a young boy to do a mans job care to elaborate for me?

He then pulled out his contact lenses revealing his multi-colored eyes and he placed his silver Plasma jacket back on. Grabbing the last two pokeballs off his belt he summoned Blastoise and Alakazam the two pokemon the boss had given him to fight Terrakion and they landed beside Unfezant and Pignite. Speaking to the plasma members he commanded

Attack

We've all been there.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 18, 2012, 03:15:23 AM »
While, I was suppose to attempt and befriend you but since thats not my style I guess we can just get to the point and battle. I also won't be needing this disguise any more.  Since I've been informed you are from the police squad you should recognize me as most wanted for many crimes. What I can't figure out is why they sent a young boy to do a mans job care to elaborate for me?

Alex sighs and nods

"i do, and since you dont know me, you are underestimating me, so... the ball is on my side this time"

she quickly turns to throw the ultra ball in the oposite direction hard as she could as in midair it opens and the beam goes into the dense florest and the ultra ball comes back to her, which she takes advantage to quickly push a buttom on her pokegear to send a signal to headquarters requesting help.

Offline Zekiram

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2012, 04:01:47 AM »
"Alex, you just underestimated me. You see by throwing Terrakion that far away and into a forest he is beyond hearing range so you cannot issue commands and while I have a flying pokemon and grunts that can hold you off for a timeand you have neither. By the time the reinforcments you just attempted to secretly call get here I will be long gone.

That said he returned his other three pokemon and hopped on Unfezant heading at high speed for the forest. He soon hovered right above  Terrakion. Landing behind Terrakion unseen he quietly called out Alakazam, Blastoise, and Pignite he whispered a command

"Alakazam use Psychic, Blastoise, Hydro cannon, and Pignite, Flamethrower.

We've all been there.