* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 285704 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Clear
« Reply #330 on: February 23, 2012, 02:15:03 AM »
It took me a minute to figure it out, but I finally said:

-Oh, I get it. You're a chosen. But how do you move something like fabric around?

It was an interesting power alright. I've heard of some odd powers, but none such as this one.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #331 on: February 23, 2012, 02:20:18 AM »
Shock nervously looked up, timidly nodded his head, and looked back down, backing away a bit." She screwed with my pillow. I'm pretty sure pillows aren't supposed to say, Get up and close the door, Cat-boy. Otherwise you're gonna be pretty uncomfortable once it gets colder. Idiot."
(purple is for him repeating EXACTLY what Ayara said)
He pouted, and yanked her braid a little bit harder. " Turn it back. Or I'll have nightmares of other things that pillow will do while I'm sleeping."
She was laoughing at him, while the two others looked a bit concerned, maybe for his mental health. His cheeks flushed a deep red. Why the heck am I hiding behind HER!? She's two years younger than me! But then again, they didn't seem too mean..... And once again, something that reminded her of her sister.
He peered over her shoulder, a bit more bold now." Who knows, it may grow legs and murder someone. So, Fix it." He took at that she had fixed it, and he kicked the ground. He glanced up at the two others. " Yeah. You think I would of have come to expect that from a crazy chosen like her."
He glared at her, as she wiped the tears from her eyes from laughing so hard, then stormed back to his room, closing the door tightly out of embarassment. Screw the pillow. He threw it across the room. Maybe he'd get back at her by putting something in her food.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 23, 2012, 02:35:35 AM »
She screwed with my pillow. I'm pretty sure pillows aren't supposed to say,
Get up and close the door, Cat-boy. Otherwise you're gonna be pretty uncomfortable once it gets colder. Idiot.
He complained a little, pulling on my braid again and telling me to turn it back.
Yeah. You think I would have come to expect that from a crazy chosen like her.
*mutters* Hey now, play nice...
I watched as he stormed back to his room, almost slamming the door behind him. I could see he was red.
Oh...I guess that was kind of embarrassing for him... (Yay for the humor that comes out of Ayara's lack of social skills!)
-Oh, I get it. You're a chosen. But how do you move something like fabric around?
I looked at the boy.
Correct, I am a chosen. My power's a type of transformative power. I can focus and change things. It doesn't last forever, though. And I have to be able to picture the object I want to change, especially if I'm not touching it. So, if Shock's pillow had looked sufficiently different from mine, it wouldn't have worked.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 23, 2012, 02:41:08 AM »
-Correct, I am a chosen. My power's a type of transformative power. I can focus and change things. It doesn't last forever, though. And I have to be able to picture the object I want to change, especially if I'm not touching it. So, if Shock's pillow had looked sufficiently different from mine, it wouldn't have worked.

-Hang on. You're able to change the environment around you as long as you can envision the change in your head? Doesn't that mean you could do something like give yourself winds to fly?

Her power could be very useful in the future. With a power like that, all we'd have to do is get her inside Utopia, and she could destroy the entire place.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 23, 2012, 03:31:15 AM »
I was a bit confused, the girl started laughing, the older possibly crazy boy was hiding behind the girl, and they're talking about transforming pillows.

She screwed with my pillow. I'm pretty sure pillows aren't supposed to say, Get up and close the door, Cat-boy. Otherwise you're gonna be pretty uncomfortable once it gets colder. Idiot.

The boy whined about the pillow, went to his room, and slammed the door shut. He must be pretty embarrased, his cheeks where a very deep red.

Oh, I get it. You're a chosen. But how do you move something like fabric around?

Correct, I am a chosen. My power's a type of transformative power. I can focus and change things. It doesn't last forever, though. And I have to be able to picture the object I want to change, especially if I'm not touching it. So, if Shock's pillow had looked sufficiently different from mine, it wouldn't have worked.

Hang on. You're able to change the environment around you as long as you can envision the change in your head? Doesn't that mean you could do something like give yourself wings to fly?

Well, mabye she can, but I doupt it would feel good to grow wings.

I didn't really beleive she could grow wings. I have seen alot of strange, grusome, unique, and horrifying things. But I have NEVER seen someone grow wings. Well... besides that on- ... no, I dont want to remember that.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Night| Weather: Clear
« Reply #335 on: February 23, 2012, 03:45:48 AM »
-Hang on. You're able to change the environment around you as long as you can envision the change in your head? Doesn't that mean you could do something like give yourself wings to fly?
Well, mabye she can, but I doupt it would feel good to grow wings.
I grinned a bit at this.
Actually, since you bring it up, that happens to be one of my favorite transformations. Flying's really fun. And I don't really "grow" wings when I use them-they just sort of appear.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 23, 2012, 03:46:46 AM »
(Ko time)

The grenchlar carcass attrracts some unwanted attention. A pack of zigarex, eight strong, sneak up on the evil duo. The stench from their breath hits Ko's nose, causeing him to wake.

Be ready. We got company.

Ko draws his blade and closes his eyes to sense out the creatures. The paladin snaps to attention, and holds his gun ready.

Any idea where..

Shhhhh...

A low growl is heard from behind Ko, and he turns swinging his blade at the source. The Zigarex was cleaved in the side, but didn't plit apart, and the body was tossed far to the side. The paladin was shocked that he was able to hear anything, and hit the source without error.

Behind you!

The Paladin turned to see one of the Zigarex about to pounce, but after placing the barrel of his gun inside it's mouth, he open fired, blowing a chunk out of it's head.

That was close.

Don't get too comfortable. These things know we have lead, but are too stupid to just run. Either that or they don't care anymore.

A zigarex comes from below, but Ko reacts in time to slam the tip of the sword in its head, and into the ground. He then proceeds to use the sword as a shield as another comes from behind, then grabs the beast by the throat.

Rotten monster.

He slides the creature's head across the blades edge, scalping it, removes the brains and tosses in the direction of another. The zigarex takes the bait, and the paladin fires three shots into its spine.

Three left, any ideas.

I have one.

The paladin pulls out a shockwave resonator and activates it, causing the remaining rex's to keel in pain. He then shoots each one in the head, but one manages to survive. Ko removes his sword from the ground, and approaches the wounded creature.

I almost feel sorry for it. And it's so cute, too. You could have been a great pet for me, but I guess leaving you like this would be inhumane.

He swings his blade down and beheads the beast. He grabs a hold of the head like it's some kind of trophy, but notices the bullet hole and tosses it aside.

Get some sleep, it's my turn to watch.

Yes sir.

At the base

Wrench witnessed the skills of this silver haired swordsman, and realizes his skills resemble Axyl's.

Just who are you.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 06:10:03 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 23, 2012, 04:02:15 AM »
I simply stared at her for about 10 seconds.

-That is the coolest thing I've ever heard. Now I feel like I got ripped off.

I stood with my arms crossed.

-All I can do is channel electricity through my hand...

...which I said as I demonstrated...

-...and amplify it in my staff. Well, there is that one thing I can do...

I stood there, arms crossed, looking at the ground, lost in the thought of the only other thing I could do with my powers.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 23, 2012, 04:13:40 AM »
Well, that actually sounds more useful. I mean, sure, I can do all sorts of stuff, but only temporarily, and only if I know what it looks like. I would think you're ability would be pretty useful in combat.
I watched while the boy-a chosen, apparently-stared at the floor. He seemed distracted, but I wasn't going to ask. Not my right. I wasn't going to pry into someone else's business.
I glanced at my watch, realizing it had gotten late.
Oh, woops. I've been holding you guys here for a while now, haven't I? Sorry about that. I mean, it's dark out now... You're probably tired. I won't hold you here any longer. I was only out here in the first place to make sure Shock closed his door. And while it was very dramatic, his door is now closed. I'll probably be seeing you in training or something tomorrow anyway.
I nodded to them both, then headed back into my room, gently shutting the door behind me. I went over and flopped onto my bed.
I'm just tired enough that I think I'll actually be able to sleep tonight...
After a few minutes, I was asleep.
(She's a light sleeper, so if something happens or someone wants to interact, knocking on the door will wake her up.)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:18:56 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 23, 2012, 04:32:55 AM »
I was brought out of my trance when the girl spoke again.

-Oh, whoops. I've been holding you guys here for a while now, haven't I? Sorry about that. I mean, it's dark out now... You're probably tired. I won't hold you here any longer. I was only out here in the first place to make sure Shock closed his door. And while it was very dramatic, his door is now closed. I'll probably be seeing you in training or something tomorrow anyway.

-Yeah, I'll see you around.

She closes the door. I turn back to the monster.

-Okay, well I think I'm gonna go to bed too...See you later.

I begin walking to my room.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4Nas0mcpM)

I reach my new room. There's a dresser to my left, a bed in the far right corner, an oversized dog bed by the foot of mine (Just big enough for him), a desk in the far left even. Seeing this room reminded me of my old home, the one I left Utopia to get away from. We walked inside, and as we did so, my dog walked over to the dog bed, lay down, and seemed to fall asleep almost immediately. I finally realize that I had my hood on all day without realizing. I took it off, since there wasn't anything to hide from here. I lay down in bed, not bothering to cover myself with the bed sheets, and fell asleep.

*A Few hours later*

I wake up, which I had the tendency to do after a stressful or eventful day. I noticed I left the door open (Now the 3rd person to do so!) AND left the lights on, so I got up to close it. As soon as I could, I heard something waving through the air. I turned to see my dog fully awake, with his tail wagging. I shut the door, and sat down, legs crossed, in front of him.

-You know, that guard was right. You do need a name.

He simply stared at me. I tried to think of a name, but everything I came up with sounded terrible or it would be something I'd be too shy to yell out when I was looking for him. By this point, he was already laying down again. I finally remembered the stories about a 3 headed dog that guards the gates of hell from books we read in school. His name was Cerberus. So it only seemed appropriate to name my 3 headed dog...

-Cerberus.

His ears seemed to perk up as soon as I said the word. He looked up at me, tail wagging again.

-You like that name, don't you?

He barked in approval, but I shushed him so he wouldn't wake up anyone around us.

-Cerberus it is then. Lets get some sleep, tomorrow's a big day.

I turned the lights off, got under the covers, and fell asleep.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:38:59 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2012, 11:48:40 AM »
Salreth led me to a room numbered 253. She opened the door and led me in.

"This is your room, you will be able to access this room when ever you want to get some shut eye or want to relax and get away from the crowds. We begin training tomorrow, expect no mercy. See you in the morning Ualgarg."

As she left the door slid shut and made a quite hissing sound, I crept crept closer to investigate when the door opened itself. I vanished and reappeared on the bed, the door closed and let out the hissing sound again, it wasn't dangerous. With the door business finished I turned my attention to the bed. I jumped on it and buried my face deep into the pillow, before I knew it I was passed out, it had been a very long and interesting day, and tomorrow promised to be even more exciting...

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 23, 2012, 01:37:28 PM »
Oh, whoops. I've been holding you guys here for a while now, haven't I? Sorry about that. I mean, it's dark out now... You're probably tired. I won't hold you here any longer. I was only out here in the first place to make sure Shock closed his door. And while it was very dramatic, his door is now closed. I'll probably be seeing you in training or something tomorrow anyway.

Yeah, I'll see you around.

Good idea, we need all the rest we can get for tomorrow.

She went to her room and gently closed the door.

Okay, well I think I'm gonna go to bed too...See you later.

Very well, see you in the morning.

He walked away to his room, wich was farther down the hallway. I walk twards my room too, I was happy that I'd be sleeping in a normal bed. I walk in the room, there was a bed on the right side of the room, and a shelf with books in it on the left, and a desk on the back of the room. I closed the door and examined the shelf, it had some medical books on the top, stories in the middle, and there was a box at the bottom. I picked it up and opened it. It had a few notebooks in it, which are all blank. I put them back and look around, there was no dresser, mostly because I couldent put them on anyway. I put my bag on the desk and got in the bed, waiting for morning.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 24, 2012, 02:11:02 AM »
Solomon and Leeta walk out of the training area and go find where there supposed to get there room.Hey, um, is this where we get our room number?

Yes, Your room number is 65, it has two beds since You two seem to be good friends.

Thanks!

What she said.

Solomon and Leeta find there room and go in.I feel as if there is a dog near by..

Ah shut it and go to sleep, I'm sure your just paranoid.

Solomon gets in bed and falls asleep, and Leeta gets in her bed and goes to sleep.

(Solomon:Heavy sleeper, You have to slap him, or he has to wake up by himself for him to wake up.)

(Leeta:Light sleeper.)

(Say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #343 on: February 24, 2012, 05:12:04 AM »
Night passes and the morning comes. Archie retired to his room sometime in the night, and wrench kept a close eye on Ko. It was time for training, and the new troops would need to pass this portion to be considered for field work.

The time is now 9 A.M. Will all squads head to the debrief room for today's assignment. New recruits, please head to the training hall to meet your instructor.

Meanwhile, Ko is sleeping like a baby, apparently falling asleep sometime in the night.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #344 on: February 24, 2012, 05:28:18 AM »
I woke up to the sound of a loud voice speaking from the walls.

The time is now 9 A.M. Will all squads head to the debrief room for today's assignment. New recruits, please head to the training hall to meet your instructor.

I looked at the wall and saw a small hole where the sound was coming from, not a threat. Stretching and I jumped out of the bed I looked around, something was strange about my room... Before I could react there was a blade against my throat with just enough pressure for me to feel that the blade could easily take off my head.

"Not bad, you noticed I was here, but not fast enough. Speed is the one thing us Imps have going our way, learn to use it and you will find fighting is much easier. Get ready, I will be waiting outside to take you to the training hall."

She left the room, I let the door shut before I brought my hand up to my neck to feel where the blade had been. All I needed to do to get ready was shake out my fur and get any bugs out of it. A few minutes later I stepped out of my room, and just as she said Salreth was waiting to take me to the training hall.