* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 285666 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2012, 04:20:11 AM »
Shock raised his eyebrow as the poor, nameless chosen was dragged away by the other two chosens. " Poor guy. We'll catch up with you, M'kay?" He waved to the odd group, going down the hall.
Shock turned contently to Ayara. " Well, we should get going, so that we don't get in trouble with whoever's teaching us. Ufu..." He poked her. " I guess we're gonna be getting breakfast a long time from now...."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2012, 04:25:34 AM »
I looked at the boy for a moment while they tried to drag him along, temporarily ignoring Shock.
No name, huh...?
I walked up behind them.
Hey. Don't pull him along. He can walk on his own.
I looked at the boy again.
But that doesn't mean they're wrong. If you don't know you're name, then let's find out. And if you don't have one-you can make one for yourself. YOU choose who you are. No one else. Even in this god-forsaken place, that's one power that you'll always have.
I looked back over at Shock, letting the boy go back to his business.
Yeah, we should get going. And probably, yes. You'll have to deal with being hungry for a little while.
(yeah, Ayara's sounding all wise-like. Lol.)
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2012, 04:35:45 AM »
Solomon and Leeta stop dragging him.Fine.

...We really should start going though, We will be late if we don't!

Race ya.

Your on.Solomon and Leeta dash off towards where the training room was.See you guys in the training room!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2012, 04:44:47 AM »
As I was released, both Solomon and Leeta lace off towards the training hall. I quickly remember I left my weapon back in my room, and run back to retrieve it. I open my door, and Cerberus is laying down in his bed. He turns to see me enter, and jumps up. He runs up to me, excited to see me. I pet his heads again, then walk over to retrieve my staff-like weapon. I strap it to my back, pet my dog once again, and leave the room. I start walking back towards Shock and Ayara. I figure I might as well walk with them.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2012, 04:47:05 AM »
Shock yawned. " I can deal with that. We'll get food eventually... So, c'mon, Ayara. Let's-a-go!" (Mario-like)
He walked quickly down the hall, past the chosen (he'd refer to him as Nameless, or Nemo, for the moment). If they were late, he could at least brag that he was the most unnoticeable one entering, since Solomon and Leeta has taken off already. " Wait up!!"
He finally reached the end of the hall, and entered another room. Weaponry, and some battle robots were all in the room. The woman with the silvery hair from earlier was there, seemingly ticked off at the fact that he was entering so late. Whatever.
He slipped quietly into the group of new recruits.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 26, 2012, 04:51:14 AM »
I saw Shock take off, leaving Ayara there. I walked up next to her.

-Lets not be any late-er than we already are.

I began walking slowly, waiting for Ayara to come as well.

(4 sentences...I at least made the minimum.)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 26, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »
Shock darted ahead, acting like a total idiot. I sighed, and went to follow him.
I quickly walked off, passing the boy, but making sure he was keeping up. I came to the training room, and saw a silver haired woman standing there.
Hmmm...We saw her outside the gate...
I realized that the training room was partly filled with recruits, and retreated to the corner.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 26, 2012, 05:09:31 AM »
Ayara walked past me, yet it seemed she was making sure I was following close enough. We finally reached the training room, where I immediately recognized the silver haired woman. I walked over to where the rest of the recruits were, and waited for instructions. I saw Ayara walk towards the corner instead. I guess she was a little claustrophobic or didn't like being in a large crowd of people.

-Huh...She seems a little shy.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #383 on: February 26, 2012, 05:28:51 AM »
" Huh...She seems a little shy." The human turned to look to his right, where the voice had come from. Nameless was very close nearby, and Ayara had gone into a corner, shortly after arriving. So, he was apparently talking to her.
" Yeah. I haven't figured out why...Just gimmie a sec, I'll get her."
Shock stole over to Ayara, and poked her again. " C'mon, you can't keep being such a loner! You'll bring us all down with your gloom!" He poked her repeatedly, adding a " Hey! Ayara!' to every five pokes. He smacked his hand, but didn't bother to move. The crowd of recruits was getting bigger, as some of the more late sleepers(or, stallers) came in. He looked a bit more seriously at her. " Hey. You okay?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 26, 2012, 05:34:31 AM »
Axyl was allready mad that people were still coming in late, she goes to the center, in front of the everyone in the room as some of the rebels that noticed became quiet, she looks arround and takes a breath, then lets it out, saying with a loud voice

"Allright you slackers, enough of chitchat"

The other rebels (except the ones you people are) got quiet in the second as soon as she yells at them as she waited for everyone to be quiet
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 26, 2012, 05:46:47 AM »
I glanced up as Shock walked over. I had been staring at my feet, trying to avoid thinking about the crowd surrounding me. I glanced back down at my feet, but he started poking me and trying to get my attention, ruining my attempts.
Hey. You okay?
I glared up at him, snapping in reply. (by snapping, I just mean she snapped a reply. Not got seriously pissed.)
I WOULD be, except for the fact that a large CAT keeps bugging me!
I caught a glimpse of how crowded it was around me, and quickly glanced downward, biting my lip.
Alright you slackers, enough of chitchat
I glanced back up again as the silver haired woman spoke, trying to avoid looking at the people around me. I'd need to be watching for this.
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 26, 2012, 06:25:53 AM »
Solomon and Leeta rush in and and slide in beside the people in there "group".How did you beat us?

We took that wrong turn, remember?

yeah...

Solomon and Leeta then Look at the silver haired girl in the middle of the room, she looked mad.Think we could be screwed since We were the latest?

Eeeyup.

Solomon and Leeta stay where they are waiting for instructions or something like that.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #387 on: February 26, 2012, 06:45:31 AM »
" I WOULD be, except for the fact that a large CAT keeps bugging me!"
He was about to pretest about being a cat, but...
" Allright you slackers, enough of chitchat "
Shock started at the silver haired lady's unexpected statement, and obediently turned to face the rest of the crowd. He wouldn't leave Ayara, because she'd look lonely in her little emo corner. He could hear perfectly fine from where he was anyway.
He couldn't help but chuckle as Leeta and Solomon came in, having obviously gotten lost. " Glad you could join the party," he said, before returning to attention. He didn't want to be snapped at, considering that, as he had guessed, the lady was VERY pissed off.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 26, 2012, 06:49:24 AM »
she looks at the door at the newcommers, the two ones that she arrived with and looked at them with a mad face

" Two of you, sit down and be quiet"

she takes a breather and looks at everyone

" Allright, since everyone is here, wellcome to our Rebel Base, i'm sure most of you are new here, some normal humans and others chosen, we don't discriminate here, so treat each other equaly"

She gives a look arround the students making sure they were listening

" My name is Axyl, i have been dispached as undercover agent in Utopia City for 6 years as a Blacksmith and as an Assassin, every single bit of information sent to the rebels have been most helpfull to this cause, i have been brought back since the undercover agents started being murdered in Utopia City, i was the only one to get out unfortunatly, we lost great rebels there... anyway, i know you all want to get your guns or get better with your powers and get crazy by charging like crazy agaisn't the Paladins... let me tell you something, you do one mistake agaisn't a Paladin and..."

She makes a motion with her hand and thumb in front of her neck, meaning the death with a dead serious face.

" ...you will be dead... you charge agaisn't them without a plan, you end up dead... if you want to live longer than you think, pay attencion and be quiet...
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 26, 2012, 07:03:04 AM »
Solomon raises his hand.She is right, I ran into a paladin without a plan, We fought for a little bit, obviously he "won" Right before he was able to kill me, a monster interrupted him. then the whoel place came crashing down, I only was able to make it out cause a friend had saved me.

Yes, what he says is true, he wouldn't have lived if it wasn't for the grenchler we could only supposed was dead.

Solomon and Leeta sit there after having spoken, anticipating the coming snapping.
TRANSMISSION_END