* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 285502 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2012, 12:33:13 AM »
I noticed Shock jump and shake, and rolled my eyes. Everyone knows imp are good at appearing out of nowhere. Yet he got startled by it...
He really doesn't prepare himself for much, does he...?
Yes, and I'd rather keep it that way. Especially since this is just a evaluation. If they were really trying to make us work at it, it'd be a lot harder, and they wouldn't allow us to watch other people go before us. They'd probably even change setups between every person or two.
I noticed that the Imp had fallen and was apologizing to Shock for startling him.
huh. It's got pretty good manners. Impressive.
The imp jumped up on my shoulder, looked at me, and asked me, surprisingly politely,
I Ualgarg, what your name?
I looked at the imp and nodded.
My name's Ayara. Good to meet you, Ualgarg.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2012, 01:18:01 AM »
Shock smiled. " Well, that's okay, Ualgarg. My bad for getting startled. And, sorry for flinging you off my shoulder!"
He watched as the Imp jumped from the floor, vanished, and reappeared on the chosen's shoulder, to introduce himself to her. He leaned back on the wall, waiting for Leeta to beign her stealth test.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2012, 02:30:42 AM »
Leeta goes through the start and starts looking around trying to figure out where everything is.Ok.. where is everything..?

While Leeta is navigating Barely dodging the lights, on the outside solomon raises his hand.Now wait just a minute, that doesn't make sense, If someone isn't very good in stealth, but they excel in something else, they will be trained Uber hard in something they aren't good at, but they really wont have to do as much in the one there good at, there for making them worse at the thing there good at, shouldn't it be, the ones that aren't good at stealth are trained at a level just above there level in stealth, and the ones that are good in stealth are trained in the levels like 2-3 levels above there level?

Solomon sits there cringing, since this time he knows he'll get snapped at.

Leeta dodges the 3rd one and looks around.Oookay.. that was the 3rd one, were is th-

Leeta see's a light moving very fast in the direction she is in(I am assuming they would move in the direction that they would use to escape a light, so if I need to change anything tell me.)Oh crap!

Leeta just barely, like if she had been a second Late she wouldn't have made it out of the way, got out of the way.Whew..

Leeta then notices another light is coming in that direction faster, and the derection she was abotu to go in had a light coming down it too, she then notices a small gap she could run through if she could make it in time.Well..If I don't make it through I was screwed anyways, So lets atleast try!

Leeta runs towards it and notices she is about to get hit by the light, but then she notices something, she was about to get hit because she was going through the gap, passing them.WOOT!

Leeta walks out the end.I made it.. yaaay...

(say if I need to change anything.)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2012, 02:47:51 AM »
Axyl looks at Leeta going at it as the other kid tlaked to her

Now wait just a minute, that doesn't make sense, If someone isn't very good in stealth, but they excel in something else, they will be trained Uber hard in something they aren't good at, but they really wont have to do as much in the one there good at, there for making them worse at the thing there good at, shouldn't it be, the ones that aren't good at stealth are trained at a level just above there level in stealth, and the ones that are good in stealth are trained in the levels like 2-3 levels above there level?

Axyl didnt moved an inch and kept looking at the progress of the girl, when she is finished she types something on the computer quickly and turns to the boy

"Listen kid, i was asked to train you in Stealth, if you dont want to learn then don't come here again, simple as that, im doing this because Wrench asked me to since im the best there is, if you dont like it just leave"

she glares at him for a moment and turns to the girl

"i give points from 1 to 10 being 10 the best, you receive a 5, since you managed to dodge all the lights but you were a bit shakey on it, you get a 5, you may sit"

she turns again to the boy

"Kid, its your turn now, get ready, when u go through the start point, it will start and since you asked about disabling, you will have a level 5 course, just touch the backs of the robots to disable them, but they will have the light sensors and sound sensors... lets see if you can do as much as your mouth can talk smack."

she then turns to the course waiting
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2012, 03:28:08 AM »
Hey, I was just saying it didn't make much sense to me, I'd like to learn, just didn't make much sense, yeesh..Get lost:get snapped at,try to help prove someone's point:Get snapped at..

Solomon starts to move to the starting line but then stops halfway there for a minute.Wait..Talking smack? TALKING SMACK?!All I did was wonder if we could disable them to make it easier, but just because I was curious I have to do a harder level?  seriously. Why are you so mad?

Solomon runs through the start line before she can say anything, he didn't wanna be snapped at..AGAIN.(remember, this is thought so the bots wont be able to hear this.)Well, I know what my score is gonna be: 1 since I decided to have a free will and not have super finding the training room powers..

Solomon barely gets behind the first one to deactivate it(how he got there I have no clue.) , then trips, his metal arm hits the floor making a loud clang.Well, I'm screwed..

The  robot shines its light and comes over there to signal his defeat.Solomon walks out and sighsDamn... I can't believe I tripped at the worst possible moment..

Um..I'm sure you'll do better next time?
(say if I need to change anything.)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:05:58 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 28, 2012, 03:36:21 AM »
I was talkign with some other rebels for a few minutes until I ntoice one of the nurses trying to get everyones attention.

Attention please, the tests will begin shortly. If you can all just move to the testing room on the right, we will begin.

They do as instructed including me, and I look around. There are a few rows of computers like a classroom and a male doctor is standing at the end of the room with a big screen behind him.

Alright, take a seat, all of you, we will begin the first part of the test.

I find a seat near the front and everyone else takes a seat.

The first part is fairly simple, just answer ten critical questions revolving around the medical feild, if you get a 8/10, you pass. The reason why we expect a high score is because we dont want a bunch of morons out there that have no idea what they're doing. But if you fail, you'll have to either quit or study and try again. The second part will be explained later, but for now, we will only concentrate on this part. Any questions?...... Good. You may begin.

I type in my name in the first part and press enter, then the first question pops up.

((I'll continue this later. If Cortex has any problems with this I will change it.))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:51:15 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2012, 04:11:31 AM »
(Ko time)

In a bar near the arena, Ko is tasting the delicacy of the underlands.

Barkeep, what do you call this again? My head feels, clearer, as if something is in there helping me make sense of, well, everything.

It's water mixed with Hypno-eye blood and a sprig of mint. I call it, the mind setter. Though I would recommend against drinking more than one.

Ko finishes off the glass. He pulls out a bit of Utopian money, but places it back in his pocket. An idea pops into his head.

I just entered the arena matches, going to be fighting this afternoon. If I advertise your bar, would you allow me to have that drink for free?

The barkeep mulls it over for a second, and then nods in agreement.

Fine, fine. Bring me customers, and you can have all the free drinks you want. Not like a dead man can pay anyway.

The entire bar laughs along with the joke. Ko stares down the barkeep, wanting nothing more than to cut him from crotch to skull, but refrained from doing so. Minion walks into the bar and sees Ko.

Sir, I have some news about our mission.

Ko gets out of his thoughts and notices his lackey seeming pleased with himself. He grabs him by the collar and takes him outside.

Well, what is the news?

Minoin pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Ko. It was a letter from the rebels, calling for new recruits, but most of it was torn.

Some wanderer had it, said it was important, went out to a bunch of people, but the one who had this one let a fate worse than death.

This doesn't help us at all you know. There isn't even a location on it. And I don't feel like walking across all of the underlands to find a corpse with the rest of it. Now come on, I have some fights to prepare for. Oh, and take care of this bar for me.

Ko walks off to find a a place to train, while the minon pulls out an explosive, makes sure there is no one around, and chucks it inot the building. As he ran after Ko, the bar went up in flames.

I meant go pay my tab. What is with you and blowing up bars?

My apologies sir.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2012, 04:13:17 AM »
Shock chuckled. He had epected the boy to fail, as mean as it sounded. During the test, he had gotten close, to see what would happen. The poor boy's metal arm made quite a sound as it hit the floor when he fell.
" It's not that bad, Solomon. You could of have run right into it."
He laughed a bit, and returned to the corner. There were only four left to take the test.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 28, 2012, 04:16:04 AM »
as the kid goes, he turns to her

Wait..Talking smack? TALKING SMACK?!All I did was wonder if we could disable them to make it easier, but just because I was curious I have to do a harder level?  seriously. Why are you so mad?

she doesnt say anything and kept serious looking to the course, as he goes and deativates the first one but then trips making the others find him, she goes inside the course and looks at him

Um..I'm sure you'll do better next time?

she hears the girl say as she keeps looking at the kid

"Stealth is all about being calm minded at all times, to be able to think in the most tight of situations, something that you werent capable of... you realy think that we are kidding arround here? there are people's lives at stake here and we can't let one single person blow years of hard work"

she then extends her hand to him

"i have nothing agaisn't you kid, you will get a 2 but keep trying, you have potencial to be better if you want to"

she gives him a soft and warm smile

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 28, 2012, 04:22:02 AM »
The test was difficult, but after checking my answers I was confident, and clicked finished to indicate I was done. I wait for a good ten minutes and then the doctor looks up.

Alright, looks like the tests are in, let's see your results.

He presses a button and the scores pop up on the screen behind him. He moves out of the way so we could see our scores. I passed with a 9/10, and so did some other rebels. Only one got a perfect score though, and all the rest that didnt passed had red names on the board.

Alright, looks like most of you did well, let's move on to the second part. Now if I can just ask that all those who passed go into the room on my left, and we'll begin the second part of the test. However, those who failed should leave, and hit the books again before even thinking of coming back. Like I said before, we dont need idiots on the feild.

About fourty people passed, ten exited, reluctantly. We entered the room and I look around, there were tables with daolls shaped like humans on them, and ones that looked like they had broken arms and legs. The doctor enters the room.

Alright, for this next part of the test, I will cal up to five of you at a time, and you will each get one part of the room. The task is simple, if a doll is on a table with a picture of a lung on it, you try your best to do CPR on it, if you do good, the small screen next to it will be green, however if it's red, that means your doing a horrible job. The broken ones are one's with broken "bones" and need a certain kind of mending, and we will supply you each with a medical kit. Each corner will be renewed for the next group and the supplies used will be recycled. Any questions?... None? Good. Now when i call your name move forward... Urusu, Daniel, Jack, Florence, and Frekki, please step forward.

I gulp and walk forward, and so do four others.

Good, now pick a spot and you will begin, and there's no point in arguing over one or fighting for one since they're all the same.

I grab a kit and go to the one on the far right.

Alright, you may begin.

(Will continue on next post. If Cortex has a problem with it I'll change it.)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:24:26 AM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 28, 2012, 04:47:42 AM »
" It's not that bad, Solomon. You could of have run right into it."

Meh I guess so..

Solomon looks back at the silver haired woman.Oh, and I'm sorry for getting uber mad when I shouldn't have..

Hey, look at it this way, you could have gotten 0!

...touche, I am suddenly Happy I got at least 2.

Yeah, you got 2 out of ten, so you did pret-

shut up..

Solomon and Leeta both look at the Silver haired woman.Can we go back to where we had been standing originally?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:54:32 AM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 28, 2012, 04:53:43 AM »
she looks at the girl and nods to them

"of course, go ahead"

she helps the boy up and turns to stand in front of the other rebels

"so, who wants to try this time? remember, no practicing, no getting better at it, so come on, voluntiers"

looks at all of them waiting

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 28, 2012, 05:41:57 AM »
I stand up from my seat.

-I'll give it a try.

Unbeknownst to them, I've had years of Stealth training. Having to steal food from people trying to make a business and evading thieves and gang members required me to be good at evasion. I walked over to Axyl.

-So, can I get started?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 28, 2012, 05:45:38 AM »
she see the boy with the hood stand up

-I'll give it a try.

she waited for him to get closer

-So, can I get started?

she shakes her head and looks at him

"so your the boy from before, well... since the first two ones were just to show everyone how it works, want to chosse a level?, its up to 10"

looks at him

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 28, 2012, 05:53:02 AM »
I thought for a moment. Then, deciding to be extremely cocky, I said,

-Level Ten please.

It couldn't hurt to try. I mean, I had dealt with escaping gang 'bases' before, and they were humans and/or without limited vision like these robots.

-Level 10 is okay, right?