* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 240469 times)

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #645 on: March 12, 2012, 04:44:55 PM »
I was burying my face in my pillow, trying to suppress him. There was a knock at the door, and a familiar voice reached my ears.

-May I come in?....It's Axyl.

I slowly turned my head to the door.

-...No. But I need to ask something of you. If and when I come out of this room with red eyes, I want you to punch me in the face and say "That's for the last time you came out from under the bed," and knock me out again if I try to attack you. It's an odd request, I know. But please do as I ask. Because if you don't...

I paused for a moment.

-Some of the rebels may be in danger.

He was something I feared more than anything. Succumbing to him was a fate near as bad as Death, because that's what always follows. He was almost like a bad conscience that drove lesser men, like me, to insanity. He was the reason I left West City.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 12, 2012, 04:51:51 PM »
-...No. But I need to ask something of you. If and when I come out of this room with red eyes, I want you to punch me in the face and say "That's for the last time you came out from under the bed," and knock me out again if I try to attack you. It's an odd request, I know. But please do as I ask. Because if you don't...

she sighs and keeps quiet

-Some of the rebels may be in danger.

she looks at the door and knocks one more

"that wont happen, but i can do something else, but first, you must tell me whats wrong so i understand"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 12, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
She knocks again.

"that wont happen, but i can do something else, but first, you must tell me whats wrong so i understand"

-You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Just know that it's not me walking out that door.

The headaches got worse, and I could feel him now.

(Internally)
-Just go away! I won't let you harm anyone else!

-Oh, but it's so fun! The scent of blood covering the ground, the bright red that spills dying the floor red. The sound of agonizing screams of pain and true terror as they ask me to "Pull the axe out, please!"

(Externally)
-Many people have tried to sympathize with me, but scoff in disbelief as I tell them of my plight. I don't see this being any different.

(So I am borrowing the scenario from Lugia's old RP, because I thought that Sketzifrenia fits in quite well with my character.)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:49:07 PM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2012, 05:45:09 PM »
-You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Just know that it's not me walking out that door.

she sighs again and stays near the door

-Many people have tried to sympathize with me, but scoff in disbelief as I tell them of my plight. I don't see this being any different.

she knocks on the door again just once

"like i said, that wont happen, im here to listen to what you have to say, so quit being so stuborn and talk to me"

she lays agaisnt the wall next to the door waiting

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 12, 2012, 06:45:56 PM »
-Like I said, that wont happen, im here to listen to what you have to say, so quit being so stubborn and talk to me.

She was being persistent, something most people weren't. I slowly got up and reached the door. I opened it, looking at the ground.

-I have what the normal person might call a 'split personality', but...much worse.

I motioned for her to come in and close the door. I sat down on the bed.

-I don't know who he is, but he emerges from my mind, controlling my actions, and somehow changing my eye color. But whenever he comes, death follows.

Thinking about this reminds me of the last night in West City, how when I finally came to, it looked like a couple dozen bodies strewn about the ground, with burnt flesh and slicing wounds.

-That's why I wanted you to knock me out, so he didn't bring harm to anyone else.I don't even know what I can do about him...He just appears and destroys everything in sight.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: March 12, 2012, 07:09:54 PM »
-That's why I wanted you to knock me out, so he didn't bring harm to anyone else.I don't even know what I can do about him...He just appears and destroys everything in sight.

she sighs, hearing the story of multiple personality but worse, she looks at him and smiles as she gets in with an ideia

"Tell you what... i was promoted to Senior Commander, if i come back alive tomorow i promise i will take care of you, to prevent that personality to come out, allright?"

she smiles as she places a hand on his shoulder reassuring him

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 12, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
"Tell you what... i was promoted to Senior Commander, if i come back alive tomorow i promise i will take care of you, to prevent that personality to come out, allright?"

She smiles and places her hand on my shoulder.

-If only it were that simple...He comes out whenever he wants, there isn't a way to suppress him, and believe me, I've tried.

I turn to face her.

-But thanks for your offer. Not many people in the underlands are quite a caring as you.

Her statement temporarily took my mind off of him, but I was quickly reminded when my bad headache turned into what felt like being hit in te head by rocks. I clutched my head, waiting for the pain to go away.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 12, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
-If only it were that simple...He comes out whenever he wants, there isn't a way to suppress him, and believe me, I've tried.

-But thanks for your offer. Not many people in the underlands are quite a caring as you.

she smiles but that smile vanishes as she sees him with a headache, she goes behind him and hugs him from behind, holding his arms with one arm and the another hand petting his head as she whispered to him

"shhh...shhh... its ok... the pain will go away, dont worry, just calm down..."

she kept holding him trying to calm him down

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 12, 2012, 08:30:58 PM »
I have my eyes closed the entire time. She starts hugging me, but it doesn't help and he takes over.

-shhh...shhh... its ok... the pain will go away, dont worry, just calm down...

-Sorry missy, but that's not going to happen.

I - or rather, he - broke from her grasp and pulled the weapon from - well, our - back.

-So! Let's have a little fun.

He points the weapon towards her, seconds away from firing a blast of electricity at her.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 12, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
-Sorry missy, but that's not going to happen.

He broke from her grasp and turns to her with his weapon pointed at her

-So! Let's have a little fun.

soon as he says it , she was allready on him with his arm under her armpit, the weapon had blood on his since she had to let it cut her on the side  a bit to reach him

"Good night"

she doesnt take much to just punch him hard on his stomach like before hoping to knock him out

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: March 12, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »
I was still looking around when I heard the announcement that we were to head outside.
Outside it is...
I turned and headed towards the gate to the outside.
It'll be nice to smell the fresh air again...Not that it'll help anything...
I quickly checked to make sure I had my weapons with me while I walked towards the entryway.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 12, 2012, 09:00:20 PM »
(You know what, I'm just gonna start saying 'me' from now on, regardless of 'who' it is.)

She punches me in the stomach, but I get up from the attack. He loved a chalenge, especially that which caused him pain.

-Is that the BEST you can do?!

He fires a few shots at her, which scatter into smaller orbs of electricity.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 12, 2012, 09:08:21 PM »
One of the rebels heard the commotion, and notices Axyl and the boy fighting. He opens a box that says "In case of emergency," and pulls out a Collar.

Axyl, use this!

He throws the colar, then pulls out a shotgun, and places bean bag rounds in it, and begins to open fire at the
electrical boy.

(Bean bag, as we all know, is meant to knock out a person.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #658 on: March 12, 2012, 09:08:49 PM »
" May I have everyone's attention. My name is Archie, and I'm the combat instructor. Due to a recent incident, your combat evaluation was postponed. However, now that the incident is resolved, we will commence the evaluation outside. Any and all recruits interested please head to the main entrance. I will be waiting."
" Woah woah woah woah woah. Where did everyone go!?"
Shock sat up frantically. While he had been daydreaming again, everyone had went outside, or at least everyone at his table." nom...omnom.." He scarfed down the last of his food, and then waved his arms back and forth, in a rather childish manner, running for the exit to thge outdoors. He caught sight of Ayara, but decided not to bother her. She was probably still mad. He shoved a hand in his pocket, gripping the yo-yo tightly as he neared the natural light outside. It hurt, moreso than light did in central, but it was still so nice out.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 12, 2012, 09:14:19 PM »
I walked outside, noticing Shock running like a chicken with his head cut off to catch up to the rest of the group.
He probably sat around eating...and daydreaming....
I turned and looked around as we came outside. It was afternoon, so the sunlight wasn't too harsh after the relative darkness of the base. (I say relative just because no matter how well lit, inside/underground places are always just a little dim.)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:19:56 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.