* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 241445 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Noon| Weather: Rain
« Reply #900 on: May 13, 2012, 06:04:55 AM »
Ko seen the bike careening towards him, and he was about to counter the sudden attack when he noticed Axyl reach for some kind of device.

Explosive huh.

Ko drew his blade and drove it into the ground in front of him, creating a shield from the blast. While the smoke was in the air, we ran over towards Paul and stood right next to him. A few minutes later, the smoke cleared, allowing Axyl to see his next move.

I said no friends and no tricks. I was going to have an actual brawl with you, but you took the low road. Well, all bets are off now.

He cleaved Paul's head in two and flung his brain mush out of the skull.

I was trying to be a nice guy, trying to play fair, but you pushed me towards this.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a syringe of some kind.

You're probably wondering what this is. It's a little something I borrowed from my good friend in the lab. Modified Psycho Venom...

He injected the venom into his body. In an instant, his muscle mass increased a bit, and his eyes seemed to become sharper in vision.

Feel the full extent of my new power. Engarde!

With great speed, he closed the distance between him and Axyl and took a quick swipe with his sword towards her head.

(In case you're wondering, he has injected himself with something that makes him more dangerous, but without the random dribble clouding his mind. Kind of like a super sayan mode.)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 13, 2012, 06:20:22 AM »
Feel the full extent of my new power. Engarde!

she sighs and gets her katana quickly as she only swipes to the side of his sword to change its direction and pin his down to the ground as she side steped slowly and looked at him

"you know the diference between us? is that i admit when im wrong, you don't. You used the low trick of getting a prisioner, that counts as you taking the low road, not me, i only played your type of game you copyed mutant m***** f*****"

she pushes a button on her katana's hilt , making the blade separate into small bits like a chain sword as it twirls arround his massive sword, as she lets it go and with her other hand punches him on the face and steps back quickly, while the katana stays stuck to his sword, like a it was part of it.

"you will see why i am the know as the Trickster"

She smirks as she gets a Hilt from her back pocket as another blade unfolds from it, making another katana

(i censored the insult, if it needs to be replaced, please do tell me, or if anything needs to)
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 13, 2012, 06:27:09 AM »
The punch was ineffective. Ko grabbed the chain pinning his sword to the ground, and pulled it apart, causing the sword to fly towards Axyl. While it was in mid air, he moved like the wind and ended up behind her, grabbing the hand that held her katana and twisting it to disarm.

I believe you had experience with someone under the effects of Psycho Venom.

He waited for the sword to come by her, and before it could cut into her, he spun her out of harms way and caught it mid-flight.

I thought has occurred to me.

He drove his sword deep into the ground.

I said I would beat you with my bare hands, and that's exactly what I shall do.

He rushes forward, ready to strike her in the back.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 13, 2012, 06:36:17 AM »
I said I would beat you with my bare hands, and that's exactly what I shall do.

She turns to see him  to see him coming to her, she on purpose hit her boots tip with each other, making a motion mine stay where she was standing as she moves to dodge him quickly and get some distance with each step she was putting mones on the ground without him noticing,k she hoped

"problem is that you allready cheated, and Psycho Venom doesnt only do you good, it only stays active for so long, i only need to last that long then you will be weak as a ant"

she smirks looking at him, getting in stance to dodge again

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 13, 2012, 06:40:36 AM »
The mine explodes, but it only provides momentum for Ko to fly faster towards Axyl, and he manages to land a punch right to the side of her face.

Who said anything about lasting long in this fight? The key word is modified. Some great scientists we have in good ol' Utopia.

He stands there to allow her to make another move.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 13, 2012, 06:49:26 AM »
She gets hit hard and gets sent back as she backflips a couple of times but lands on her feet panting hard

"you havent been in Utopia for longer than me, i know everything there is to know about that one, it isnt complete because we rebels dont allowed them to complete it, i sabotaged it so many times that now the effect its only temporary, so hit me all you want, i will come up on top at the end"

she smirks as her boots hit again to drop all mines on her spot, making her lighter and faster with the reduced weight, as she waited for him to come to her

"try to prove me wrong you copy, thats all you will be and will ever be, a copy of the best to be used for their wishes, not caring for you, once they find something better than you, you will be thrown off like garbage"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 13, 2012, 07:02:30 AM »
Ko smiled a bit, then kicked a rock right into the mines to make them explode.

Well, I guess that plan failed. Using the same move twice, not the best idea. I think someone is slipping over there.

He took a nice seat, admiring the smoke from the large explosion, which was enough to tear apart Paul's jacket, though it served no use to him now.

I wonder, will she some out alive, dead, or unconscious? Let's find out shall we, for the fun has just begun, dear Axyl. How long do you think you really have?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 13, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »
Some of the mines she putted were smoke only, mosty were normal, the smoke one activated first as the explosion was next, with that she had enough distraction , she had jumped and got impulse from the explosion to get alot of air, since her weight was reduced from droping the mines, this had afected her greatly both in pain and in impulse, but she only thought of it at the last second.

I wonder, will she some out alive, dead, or unconscious? Let's find out shall we, for the fun has just begun, dear Axyl. How long do you think you really have?

she smirks as she comes down fast, with another katana on hand, one of her special ones, and just before she hits the ground

"Game..."

she lands and quickly thrusts into his back her katana that comes out his stomach.

"...Set..."

she pushes a button on the hilt that makes the blade separate in 2 that bend like hooks and get arround his stomach tightned hard, cutting into his skin as the blades were inside his flesh arround his body, to make him unable to get hold of them.

"...And Match..."

All these actions too less than a second. She jumps back to get distance as she was a mess, panting hard but still enduring the pain, as she smirked to him as if he tryed to get hold of the hilt and remove the katana, it would cut arround him, separating him in two

"Game....Over....you bastard...."

(in the last sentence, its WOULD, not IS, its only ready to cut, not doing it, so dont go overthinking)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:22:05 PM by Aquashin »

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 13, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
The smoke cleared, and lying in a heap was Axyl. She was twitching and muttering something. She seemed to have been knocked into a delusional coma.

That's just cute, she's dreaming of killing me. I have to admire her resilience though, a blast like that could have killed someone less experienced. I wonder..

He didn't feel like going into detail on it, and decided this was his win, and a good chance to get the drop on the rebels. He grabbed a couple metal bars from the rubble around him and wrapped it around her arms and legs, then picked her up, flung her over his shoulder, and started towards the south entrance of Utopia. The venom wore off, but he still had enough strenght to carry her. He grabbed his sword from the ground, and continued forth.

I have much bigger plans for you. And I'm sure father will be happier with a high ranking rebel than some Utopian outcast.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 13, 2012, 05:43:30 PM »
She gets her senses back, as she looks arround sees herself being carryed by him, she was too weak to move at all

I have much bigger plans for you. And I'm sure father will be happier with a high ranking rebel than some Utopian outcast.

she laughs as she looks at him

"You realy think i matter? im just a pawn in this, and before you hand me to him i will be dead allready, and if i die i will blow up, just to make sure no one uses my body"

she smirks to him

"All you will do is give him nothing and be discarded like the trash you are"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 13, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
Wrench holds you in high regards. Unlike most rebels, you worked harder than most, as if you had something to prove. You received the high honor alongside Archie, who was there way before you ever came along.

He let out a nice little chuckle.

I have been having these flashes in my mind lately, memories that are not my own. The first time it happened, I brushed it off as stress, but now I see that they are your memories. Die or don't, it won't matter. All I need to do is have a memory flash, and all the info I need will be available to my father. Having a prisoner is just icing on the cake, and a reason for Wrench to come find you.

He gets to one of the lifts and a guard greets him.

State your business.

Prisoner transport. This one is a rebel, and a high ranking one as well. Her crimes are treason against the city, which include sabotage and espionage.

The guard allows them to step on the lift, and it rises towards the top.

Well Axyl, now would be the perfect time to die, but I wouldn't do that if I were you.

A couple of children with parents were also on the lift, a new family being allowed into Utopia. The woman seemed to be a scientist of some sort.

Welcome to Utopia miss. Your struggles in that wretched land are over, and you shall find peace in our fair city.

Thank you. I already feel better.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 13, 2012, 06:14:34 PM »
Welcome to Utopia miss. Your struggles in that wretched land are over, and you shall find peace in our fair city.

Thank you. I already feel better.

She smirks

"says the one that butchered thousand innocents just to get to us and even took Psycho Venom just to beat me. I am the oposite of you, i only killed 4 people which were jobs i was given, you lived less than me and killed more, so is there realy something called as Peace? keep dreaming"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 13, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
Pay no mind to her miss. She's a raving lunatic. Father sent me to go find here, and she needs her medicine.

I thought I seen a relation. Your twin sister. Poor thing.

Ko motioned for one of the guards.

Her "medicine" if you please. And make sure it's the nighttime one.

The guard pulled out a syringe filled with a strong tranquilizer and jabbed it into her arm, Ko keeping her steady so she couldn't fight her way out of it.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 13, 2012, 06:37:11 PM »
Her "medicine" if you please. And make sure it's the nighttime one.

she smiles as she is sticked the traquilizer

"Belive all you want, you will see what i say its the truth, you all live here in utopia with all the luxery, and we in the underlands are rooting, where is the justice in that?"

she smiles and gets knocked down, with a smile on her face

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #914 on: May 13, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
"For god's sake Uallgarg focus! It's not really that hard, and you did it yesterday..." Salreth was furious, as hard as I tried I couldn't form a usable stream of Napalm. I could summon it out of my sack, but then it simply fell to the ground.

"Uallgarg hungry! Salreth no let Uallgarg eat! Uallgarg no focus good on empty stomach!"
If she was furious before that sent her over the edge into madness... She quickly crossed the distance between her and I and slapped my face so hard I could feel it burning for a good three minutes after the slap.

"When are you going to get it! Someday you might have to go day's with out food, you might not get the chance to eat! Never mind, your just a street Imp, nothing more." She silently turned around and left the room leaving me alone to try to understand what had just happened...