* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 241599 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Rain
« Reply #930 on: May 24, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »
A guard brings some food to the prisoners. He forgot the remote for Axyl, and really doesn't know who she is, or why she is there. He gets ready to open the slot to put food in.

Prisoner, stand back. I don't want to have to hurt you.

He gets ready to place the food down.

(Do what you need to do aqua)
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: May 24, 2012, 06:55:15 AM »
Axyl sees the time and hears the other prisoners getting their food, she stands up and leans agaisnt the wall next to the door, as she waited for the guard to open the slot, soon as he opens, she pulls on his feet, making him fall down and hit his head on the ground hard, she places her whole arm out to search for the key and finds it, she quickly opens the door, gets out and gets a key to get rid of her cuffs.

Soon as she gets rid of the cuffs, she throws the guard inside and closes the door, as she looks arround thinking

"Lets see... the prison shafts are....there"

she remembers and quickly goes to the courner, where she finds the grid and gets into the ducts, silently navigating them like she allways did and suddently finds the room where Ko is, she opens the duct and gets into the room, looking at him thinking

"Now to leave you a message"

She looks arround the room and sees her clothes on the courner and quietly changes to them, as she steals some of his explosive material as well, she went to his computer and changes the background of the screen to the words " Less than a day, i won the bet"

She smiles and goes inside the ducts again, moving quickly and silently, making her way out of the headquarters.

((this takes a while so i will let others post first then continue))
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: May 25, 2012, 01:36:46 AM »
    I walked around and noticed that Archie was back. I walk twards them, and see Ayara. I'm Ayara. I'm new. Reporting for...whatever it is your having me do., she said twards Wrench.

I walk next to Ayara, with a slightly confused, but serious look. What did I miss while I was out?

(sorry if it's a bit short)
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #933 on: May 25, 2012, 02:37:03 AM »
Shock trotted Ayara closely, like a Dog following it's master, because, honestly, he had nothing else to do. It would also be good to get an assignment from Wrench, who was lacking in a cane.

" Oh. MY. GOSH. Old Robot-man lacking in a cane. Anyone else see a problem with this?"

He was given a few stares, so he inhaled, and shoved his hands in his pocket. " SOOooo, Grandpa. Reportin' for Duty, Sir. What can ' do? "
He shrugged at Usuru. " Not much. Well, Power Outage, Archie ran away, we all screamed like little girls...Well, not Ayara. All the MEN screamed like little girls, save for me.  Cuz I just roll like that."

Oh. Crap. Let my ego get the best of me.

" Well, anyway, Archies back now, Grandpa is lacking in his kickbutt cane, and Axyl is being held hostage by some creep who was trying to flay a guy. Which, should only take a few minutes, depending on how lively he i-"

He lowered his eyes.

"Shutting up, again."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: May 25, 2012, 06:32:25 AM »
Solomon and Leeta walk over to wrench and salute.Reporting for...Whatever you have for us sir!

What he said sir!

Leeta then thought of something.Where's your cane?

Solomon Looked at Leeta.Maybe he got rid of it?

(GYAH Sorry was short, couldn't think of anything TT_TT)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #935 on: May 28, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »
 I watched the crowd quickly dissipate as only a few people were left standing. I felt weird standing alone with out a place to hide. "Uallgarg here! Uallgarg do what every needs be done."

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: May 28, 2012, 11:49:50 PM »
Once all the recruits were ready, Wrench pulled out the results form the training session from the day before. Though he had very little data, the things the spy flies recorded allowed him to select pending missions that required special skills.

@Meowth

Solomon, and Leeta. The two of you will be heading to the Northern mountain ridge. There is a large piece of utopian trash blocking the roadway there. Solomon, the trash is mostly metal, and has no traces of lead, so you can simply use your powers to remove it. The trash is lodged into the road though, and any disturbance may cause a rockslide. Leeta, it is your job to make sure Solomon does not get crushed. Your increased agility will make it easier for you to redirect the rocks out of his way. It will take you a day to reach the target, so make haste.

@Ayara and WTP
Shock, Ayara, you two are to go and investigate some strange disappearances in East City. The city is known as the Raider capital of the underlands, so you'll need to blend in. That's where you come in Ayara. Shock, you will need to look like a captive. Due to Ayara's limited powers, you will need to gain a clever disguise. Grab one of our broken control collars and put it on. Keep your Yo-yo hidden. This mission will require stealth more than strength. Once you find the source of the disappearances, break out and alert the team posted nearby. They will rush in to clear it up. You may provide aid as well.

@Nexalas

As for you, I had a team head out to deliver some supplies for Monster City. They seemed to have been ambushed along the way, and taken refuge within. The monsters there are peaceful, and rather not fight, so just let them know who you are. Take a med kit and head there to heal up the victims. I'll send you with three rebel soldiers for safety, the perpetrators may still be out there. They have been given orders to subdue with any means necessary.

@Fox

wrench speaks in the imp language
Uallagarg, I need you to take Salreth to a nearby Imp colony located south of here. You have more knowledge of the outside world than she does. Protect her, and help her gain the trust of the chief there. He has great fighting skill, along with his warriors, so you might be able to learn a thing or two. They will trust the two of you more, since you are the same species. Archie will handle babysitting the twins while you two are gone.

@all

These missions are of grave importance, and I trust that will complete them to the best of your abilities. I will be keeping a close eye through the spy flies. Grab a communicator from the supply closet, and I can provide info when needed, but be warned, there are some cases where I will not be able to contact you. Dismissed.

Wrench and Archie walk off to discuss some things.

(Ko Post)

Ko wakes up, feeling the presence of someone. The room was empty, well, except for him. He decided to look at the monitor and found the note Axyl left on it.

That...

He sounds the alarm.

We have an escapee. Find her, but keep her alive. I repeat, keep her alive. Put an all points bulletin out for Utopia, and have the lifts separate until she is captured. She does not get away.

Ko grabbed his sword and looked around. He noticed the air duct.

If I plan on going in there, I need to leave my sword.

He got a clever idea and turned on the heat.

She'll have to look for the nearest opening if she plans on escaping. All I have to do is wait.

He walks out into the hall and begins a patrol, keeping his radio on for any sign of her appearance. The lifts of Utopia, descend to the underlands and shut down. No one can get in or out without the proper clearance.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: May 29, 2012, 01:55:55 AM »
Wrench thought for a moment, then started assighning missions to everyone.

As for you, I had a team head out to deliver some supplies for Monster City. They seemed to have been ambushed along the way, and taken refuge within. The monsters there are peaceful, and rather not fight, so just let them know who you are. Take a med kit and head there to heal up the victims. I'll send you with three rebel soldiers for safety, the perpetrators may still be out there. They have been given orders to subdue with any means necessary.

Monster City? Strange, I've never heard of it before, but I'll do my best.

These missions are of grave importance, and I trust that will complete them to the best of your abilities. I will be keeping a close eye through the spy flies. Grab a communicator from the supply closet, and I can provide info when needed, but be warned, there are some cases where I will not be able to contact you. Dismissed.

I nodded. My first real mission, but It's important, so I better not mess up. Three rebels walked to me, one with a shot gun, one with a machine gun, and one with two pistols and a knife.

1- We will acompany you to the sight of the attack. Oh, and you'll need these.

He hands me a med kit, and a comunicator, I take them.

Alright, let's go.

We start walking twards the exit door, and I wave at the others.

Good luck on your missions!

---

We went outside, and there was a vehicle parked at the front of the base. We get in and drive off twards Monster City.

(If there's something wrong with my post, tell me, and I'll edit.)
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: May 29, 2012, 03:01:55 AM »
She keeps going in the ducts for a while, as she knows the ducts like the palm of her hand, then suddently she starts feeling the heat rising and thinks for herself

"Sore loser arent ya? you are too late sweety"

she smiles as she continues to reach a grid that showed the town. She takes off the grid and puts it away, seeying the outside to town, she holds on to the ledge and falls down, making a wall jump to a roof of a house, she quickly slides down the roof to a alley and looks arround

"No one, so one last place to go, im sure the elevators are closer by now"

she thinks for a bit then gets an ideia, she left the communicator at her old shop, she starts running quickly in the shadows to reach the plaza which was close, then gets to her old shop, picks the lock and gets in, closing the door after her

"I shouldnt stay here long..."

she sighs just resting a bit from the running

((if anything wrong, say in OOC please))

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: May 29, 2012, 05:44:48 AM »
Sir, we lost sight of her.

Well, she couldn't have gotten far. Sweep every house.

We can't do that without the proper warrants, and even those will take time to fill out.

Useless, all of you, useless!

Ko ran out of the Paladin HQ and hopped on a hover disk. He was high in the sky keeping a close eye on any suspicious movement. Other paladins could be seen flying around, and patrolling the ground. The citizens knew that someone escaped the prison, and took refuge inside their homes.

Come on Axyl, time to play.

Just then, another flash hit him. childhood memories were flooding through him. He couldn't help but feel joy. Then another memory, a shop in the city. Blacksmith. He knew the exact location.

Check the blacksmith shop, immediately.

Yes sir.

Ko was in no condition to get into another fight. His head was pounding from the memory flash, and they seemed to become more intense. If he died now, then his chance to take down the rebel base will be gone forever. The paladins honed in on the shop, at least 5 of them.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: May 29, 2012, 06:06:28 AM »
Axyl stands up and goes to her office, she gets a communicator that she left in it and places it on her ear, as she started making a voice message to send

"This is Axyl, i escaped the Paladin's HQ and im on the run, but the elevators out of here are out, i need a emergency evacuation route, if there is none i will take my chance through the elevators, just need a good diversion, Axyl out, PS: Ears may be wet, so proceed with caution"

She finishes the message, the last part meant that the paladins could have intercepted the message as well, meanwhile she was planting explosives in the shop, and preparing a big one on the forge, as she was taking everything that was left from here there, weapons and explosives that she used mostly, as she finishes she sends the message to Rebel HQ, more directly to Wrench. Suddently she hears steps closer

"I guess it was about time, lets give them good fireworks, not that i enjoy killing, but it must be done..."

she sighs as she finished putting a trap on the door, soon as someone opened the door, the explosion would be massive, and would affect the houses next to the shop greatly. She moves to the Office and opens a hatch to the roof, which she escapes quickly through a alley and gets away fast from the effect area.

((like i said in the last part, its SOON, not that it happened allready, just putted it meaning that it would happen if someone opened the door))

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: May 29, 2012, 06:17:58 AM »
One of the flying paladins noticed movement on the roof.

Take to the skies. Looks like our prisoner is trying to free run.

The other paladins, who were about to burst through the door, get the memo. They activate their disks and ascend.

Stop right there! You are under arrest for escape, evading officers, and vandalism. surrender now or we will have no choice.

Ko overhears the anouncment., He zooms by.

Well well well. Looks like we have you cornered. I really didn't want to fight you, as I have a splitting headache and, aaaahhh!

It was happening again. More memory flashes, but this time, he wasn't himself. He spoke in a more serious tone.

The snake finds the rabbit in her home, but the rabbit keeps an escape route nearby.

Ko was telling Axyl how to escape, not intentionally, but subconsciously, basically reminding her that there is a supply cache nearby filled with hover disks. Ko blacks out from the episode, falling off his disk. One of the paladins catch him.

What the hell did he just say?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: May 29, 2012, 06:36:10 AM »
Axyl grins as she hears Ko and looks at the guards

"My Escape Route"

she starts running again , passing through the paladins, as she touches the button on her pocket, making the trap on the blacksmith shop disarm, she knew it would be trouble later for them and she didnt wanted to kill anyone, she kept running, soon she gets to the supply crate that he mentioned and gets out a hover disk

"Allright, im out of here"

she picks up the hover disk and turns it on as she goes to the border of the city and jumps off, getting on the disk and flying down
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:41:27 PM by Aquashin »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #943 on: May 29, 2012, 08:28:11 PM »
Great was the only thing running through my head. I had to spend more time with Salreth, I was sure she was still mad at me for apparent reason. But the idea of meeting other Imps, and great warriors at that, greatly outweighs having to deal with her. I nodded at Archie then took off through the halls looking for her, lord know where she is...

Just as the thought ran through my head I ran into her back causing her to spill her food platter all over the floor. She looked at me, to the floor, then back to me. Instead of getting angry she started a mixture of laughing and crying. Cautiously I approached her. "What wrong Salreth?"

She looked back at me again, still doing her creepy mixed laugh cry. "I was bringing you some food to say I was sorry for going off on you like that, and now it's all over the floor..." I was bamfulzed, she was sorry...I thought I was the one who had to apologize for doing something wrong... women never get any easier to understand. I scratched my head in confusion and tried to speak, but my human words wouldn't come out correctly.

"Salreth sorry? Didn't Ualgarg do bad?"
"No Uallgarg, I had no right to yell at you like that..."
"Uallgarg no do bad?"
"No silly, now what say we get some more food?"

I smiled at the idea of food, running off in the direction of the mess hall, I would tell her of our mission while we ate, for now I was glad she wasn't angry at me any more; I still needed to ask a women how women worked...

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #944 on: May 30, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »
Shock scratched his head, and then his jaw dropped.

"WHAT!?"

He looked at Ayara, then back at Wrench, then at himself, and then Ayara again.
" Are you sain' I have to be her SLAVE!? NOT COOL!"

He flailed his arms, but sighed.You just HAD to open yourself up for that, didn't you? He scratched his neck. " Okay, then. Ayara, clever disguise time, then, huh? Let's go see what I can rip up."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:57:47 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus