* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256211 times)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny
« Reply #1035 on: May 18, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »
me-I would but then Silene would be heart broken and even though she's... Not my sister I can't see her like that sooo...

I summon 4 skeletons to hold him down. I try and call to Felix orwhatever his name is.

me-Ummm you don't happen to have anything to catch a crazy boy?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: May 18, 2012, 10:54:40 PM »
D-Dammit i-if y-you w-wont d-do i-itt-then I w-will

Warren threw the skeletons back, then he lifted his sword and sent it plunging towards his heart.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: May 18, 2012, 11:01:47 PM »
me-Oh come now don't be childish.

I jump and kick his sword from his hand.

me-Lemme see, how did you do it, you did this.

I closed my eyes and tried to do what Warren does but to no avail.

me-Damn, I need a bigger brain.

I come up with an idea, I try to hit Warren with the pommel of my sword in an attempt to knock him out.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: May 18, 2012, 11:03:57 PM »
Warren loses cntrol of his body and the spirit takes it over again, it jumps back avoiding the pommel and then using his power lift Jake off the ground by his throat, then he dies laughing

The Warren you knew is now dead and its your fault.

Warren heard a voice in his head

Warren you can't lose I need you!

Warrens eyes turned purple again and he separated the Spirit from his mind. The spirit was manifested into a large and brutish looking centaur in front of Warren. Warren shook his head to clear his mind then summoned his sword and charged, the centaur snorted scuffled his hooves and raised a brutish looking spear. Warrens blade dug into the wood of the spear, and the centaur reared and threw him back, Warren summoned his dagger since his sword was un-usable at the moment. He lunged by passing the spear and feined a blow to the centaurs side and the dug both of his daggers deep into the centaurs neck. The golden red blood dripped down the daggers and onto Warren then the Centaur dissolved in a wisp of dust he turned to Jake and said

Talk about inner demons!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:06:53 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #1039 on: May 19, 2012, 05:23:33 AM »
She looked sharply at him, as if drilling what she was about to say into his head.
Bio. Listen to me. I swear, I will not kill him. There are other ways he can be dealt with. I won't take away your family, no matter how dangerous he is. No child should be that alone-no, there is no person who deserves to be so truly alone, without even blood to bond them to someone. When there's no one in the world who you have a bond with, no one you can say you "know"...That's a terrible fate. I would not wish that upon anyone, no matter how horrible they may be.
She took a deep breath, and leaned to me.
I won't kill you're brother. But that doesn't mean I'll let him kill me, or you, or any of the others. Now, you say you're like a little goldfish in a great big lonely bowl. So how about this. I'll stick by you as big ol' auntie dog, and keep away mean big brother cat. Then eventually, you're great big bowl will be filled with lots of goldfish friends, alright? There'll be so many that you'll be strong enough to keep big brother cat away all on your own! Bio's throat emitted low rumble, almost like a purr, as the older demi-god ruffled his hair. She would chase him away! And, she wouldn't hurt him, either. So he could go live a pain-inducung life somewhere else!
And once Bio the goldfish is happy in his bowl with all his friends, then auntie dog will go away, so that her chain doesn't knock over that happy, full bowl.
Bio raised his eyebrow. Huh? He looked sadly at her. But what if the goldfish wants Auntie Doggie to stay? Can't Magic Fish *here, he points at Aerwynna* turn her into a fishie too? Cuz then, Auntie Doggie'll be lonely!
She didn't respond immediately, and he didn't bother asking again. So, he relaxed.
 A few minutes later, Warren flew above them, explaining something, that Bio didn't quite catch. He said something about Joining Felix or staying. But, who was Felix?

No. At the moment, I've no reason to fight for or against you. Until I decide that, I'll stay here with the others.

If either of you are planning on joining him, feel free to go. But if you're not, I'd advise staying in here for now.

Bio shook his head rapidly. I'm not going. Daddy needs us. So, I'm staying with him. I've been fighting for the Gods since we started, although i didn't know, and I think I want to keep doing that. I don't wanna split up...
He hugged both Ayara and Aerwynna, smiling. You guys'll stay with me, right?
Bio looked intently at the Pizza Aerwynna conjured up, and approached slowly, trying to take a bite out of it when she wasn't looking.
--
If this isn't bored, I don't know WHAT is.
Nemesis scowled, his injured arm up as close as he could get it to his face, tonge outstretched. Trying to lick the blood off shouldn't be this hard. But his tongue wasn't long enough, and no matter how much he turned his arm and head, he COULD NOT reach it. Licking his ELBOW was easier than this. And, he had nothing better to do, having orders not to kill anything that moved.
"Damn, she got me pretty good."
He was PRETTY sure he was going to need to bandage it up soon, so he stood up, brushed some hair back, and started walking, twisting his arm, in an attempt to lick his elbow as he walked.
See? Eaiser.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:37:44 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: May 19, 2012, 05:54:43 AM »
Huh? But what if the goldfish wants Auntie Boggie to stay? Can't Magic Fish turn her into a fishie too? Cuz then, Auntie Doggie'll be lonely!
He actually looked genuinely sad while he spoke, staring up at me. I couldn't reply for a moment, but then I looked at him, and said quietly:
That's alright, Bio. Auntie Doggie's been living like that for many, many years.
I've never really had anyone other than her offer to let me stay with them before...At least, not truthfully.
I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Bio replying to Warren's offer.
I'm not going. Daddy needs us. So, I'm staying with him. I've been fighting for the Gods since we started, although i didn't know, and I think I want to keep doing that. I don't wanna split up...
He hugged me and Aerwynna again, grinning like he didn't have a care in the world.
You guys'll stay with me, right?
I looked down at him, with a small grin on my face.
Weren't you listening, Bio? Auntie doggie's gonna stick with you till you don't need her anymore.
I watched while Bio snuck over to try and steal a bite of Aerwynna's pizza. After a few moments, I slowly pushed myself up from the ground, wincing as my back throbbed. I slowly walked over, hooking my toe under the chair of my dropped left kusarigama and flipping it up into the air, deftly catching it. I quickly did the same for the right. Once armed, I made my way back to the chariot, but didn't sit down this time.
Even if I'm injured, I'm probably the most experienced fighter here. I need to stay on guard, in case something happens.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:09:07 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #1041 on: May 19, 2012, 06:34:13 AM »
Bio smiled at Ayara. He'd be fine, as long as his friends were with him.
THank you, Auntie Do- er...Ayara! You too, Aerwynna!
He managed to get a tiny little bite off of the Hectate Demigod's pizza, then lounged in the chariot. From his position, he could "paw" at the chains of the Kusarigamas. So he amused himself doing that. But, then a question popped up. One that kept bothering him as he pawed at the black-silver chains.
Ayara, why are you so sad? Did you have a mean big brother too?
He pawed again at the chain, focusing as it swung back and forth.Mew. Meeeeew.
--
Nemesis passed by a short kid, petting a wolf as he continued his attempt to lick his arm.
" Oh, its you. You little brat. What are you doing here?"
He turned, looking at the Weapon man fixing a dagger.
" Oh, so you've joined our side? Huh. I'm gonna quit if we get one more idiot here."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: May 19, 2012, 06:40:37 AM »
Oh, so you've joined our side? Huh. I'm gonna quit if we get one more idiot here.

...okay, since were now on the same side, Who ARE you?

the wolf was sniffing of The guy, Efialtes pulled fluffy back quickly, he was afraid the guy would hurt fluffy.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: May 19, 2012, 06:43:51 AM »
Warren quickly walked away from Jake leaving him with his thoughts and as he turned the corner he heard Nemesis talking he stepped around the corner and whistled to get Nemesis attention then said

Efialtes this is Nemesis

Then he glard at Nemesis

Wait so if we get one more person like you your quitting, cause your the only idot I see.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #1044 on: May 19, 2012, 06:48:36 AM »
Nemesis narrowed his eyes. " I'm going to kick that dog of yours if it ever gets to close to me again. All the way to Utah."
He smirked. " My name's Nemesis. I'm that little pipsqueak's sensible brother."
Warren quickly appeared in the room, coming fro around the corner, where something had been going on.

"Efialtes this is Nemesis."
" So, that's your name? Nice to meet you, pipsqueak."
" Wait so if we get one more person like you your quitting, cause your the only idot I see." A deep rumble escaped Nemesis's throat as his eyes narrowed.
" Haha, real funny. You stupid Demi-God, you think you're HI-larious, don't you?"
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: May 19, 2012, 06:49:52 AM »
I watched as Bio wandered over and plopped himself down in the chariot. He started playing with my kusarigamas, like a cat. After a few moments, he looked at, asking a question I found a bit hard to answer.
Ayara, why are you so sad? Did you have a mean big brother too?
He goes back to playing with the chains, and I watching him for a moment.
Ah...No, Bio. I didn't have a mean big brother. But you see, my mommy didn't like me. You know how all the great big monsters come after us as we get older? My mom was afraid of that. So...simply put, she left me. I can't even remember what she looks like. And the streets aren't exactly the best place for a kid to grow up in. There were lots of people that did and said...mean...things to me. 
I turned to him, motioning to my face, and the very prominent scar.
Someone gave me this. Most people don't get along with me very well. To put it an easier way...
I thought for a moment.
I guess I was kinda like a goldfish, too. But my bowl was huge and scary, full of dark places and dangerous fish. I didn't have any fishy friends, or auntie doggies.
I looked at him, then shook my head.
Ah, whatever. It's probably better if you don't really think about it.
There's no need to tell him what happened with that girl...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: May 19, 2012, 06:54:57 AM »
Warren smiled and he felt the over-whelming urge to choke Nemesis, so he did. He focused then cut off all the air going through Nemesis lung by forcing him to stop breathing using his abilities. Then he approached Nemesis sword in his hand and dug the sword deep into the wound he had gotten from Ayara. He turned the sword once then twice, and then slowly retracted his sword

Hows your own medicine feel like bastard?

Then he let nemesis breath so that he could respond

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: May 19, 2012, 07:01:16 AM »
efialtes scooted deeper into his corner as warren did this to nemesis.Uh...W-warren, were on the same side a-as him, I w-would stop this if I were you.

He blinked.Wait..did he say he would k-kick the dog?...do it again warren!

Efialtes got up and went over to the weapons master and watches the weapon master work.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #1048 on: May 19, 2012, 07:17:11 AM »
THe man tilted his head back, gagging. His lungs wouldn't work, even without his command. He couldn't open his throat, he couldn't speak.
When Warren charged him, all he could do was flinch, then open his mouth in a silent cry of pain, as the sword went right into his right arm, cutting through the flesh attached to his bone.
D-Don't you dare, he thought. His whole body spasmed as the sword was turned once, and twice, then slowly drawn out, Shreds of muscle were everywhere. His eyes were wide, and they darted around, looking at Warren first, then his arm, then Efialtes, then his arm again.
No, it couldn't be called an arm anymore. Bone was exposed, muscle was torn. He couldn't even move it. Not to mention that he still couldn't breathe. But, that was quickly fixed with Warren's powers letting go of him.
" How does your own medicine feel like, bastard?"
" Hehehe... " He lowered his head, smirking. " You Bastard. THat was my favorite arm. Can't go mutilating team members, now can you" THat was very rude. You should apologize."
His expression changed from one of amusement, to one struck with pain. " THis isn't fair. That wasn't your score to settle."
He backed up, and glared at Efialtes. " Don't egg him on, brat."
--
Bio's eyes widened. Your mommy didn't want you! That's terrible! You're smart, pretty, and strong! Only a bad mommy is scared of their kid! It's good that you don't remember her. Or else, I'd go teach her a lesson!
He paused his train of thought, and pouted. If I could, anyway...
I mean, a bowl, full of scary dark places an mean fighting fish? Poor auntie!

He patted her shoulder, avoiding the tender and sore bandaged skin and wound. THose people were jerk cats. THat's what they were. I wish I were there! I could've helped you!
If I were tougher...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:26:25 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: May 19, 2012, 07:19:48 AM »
Warren smiled

But you see i'm a god, unless Felix directly commands me to not do it I can do what I please.

Then he pointed his sword downward and slammed down as hard as he could, sending the tip rocketing for Nemesis foot...