* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256472 times)

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2012, 12:31:52 AM »
As you start to get closer you notice that Hojo is hurt, although he appears to be toughing it out.

Thinking on your feet you drop your sword, form a ball of fire in your hand, throw it at the Minotaur, and then pick back up your sword. The monster blocks your attack with its axe, although the axe itself seems to of sustained noticeable damage.

You grit your teeth and set your sword on fire, jumping into the air and coming down hard on the Minotaur's head, singeing its hair and leaving a cut so deep you could almost see to the bone. You land on the ground behind it and spin around, preparing yourself to counter its next attack.

Then you hear Warren say, The monsters have been enchanted to kill them you have to cut there heads off

Oh great.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:33:30 AM by dreadknight »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2012, 12:34:32 AM »
I watched while the fight went on, content to watch unless things got ugly. Warren dealt with it.
We all started down the hallway. I didn't talk to anyone, just kept up. And then, the stench.
cyclops.
And a Minotaur.
We all move forward, and the others begin to attack. I can hear Warren and Hojo shouting for assistance.
I darted forward, taking in what was going on in an instant. Warren was by the cyclops, being healed by Bio. Aerwynna was dealing with the cyclops, trying to keep it away from Bio and Warren.Jake was moving between the two monsters, alterating attacking them. Hojo was over by the Minotaur, possibly injured, and Quinn was running to help him.
Well, seems like right now, it would be better to stay ready to help with either one...
I ran to a spot in between the two, tapping my necklace and pulling off my ring with the ease of years of practice.
I had an arrow in hand already, nocking, drawing, and releasing in seconds, my first shot going to the minotaur, slamming into the gap in it's armor between the breastplate and shoulderpads.
Warren darted over to help Hojo, cutting and then shouting-
The monsters have been enchanted to kill them you have to cut there heads off
well then, I'm useless back here...
I lowered my arrow, tranforming it and sliding the ring onto my finger. I reached up, drawing my kusarigamas, already spinning, and sending the first on it's way towards the minotaur. It slammed into the minotaur's neck, but only left a gash, not enough to behead it.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2012, 12:35:17 AM »
I pulled my wand out quickly and used it to lengthen my sword, then tucked it back into my boot.
With my now longer sword, I went around to the back of the cyclops and attempted to slice its head off, but my sword got caught about a third of the way through and I tried to pull it out but it was really stuck. The monster kept swinging at me, and it hit my arm and I fell.
I think my arm is broken!

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2012, 12:36:10 AM »
Finaly. I was about to attack now that it was distracted, but then Warren came by and cut it's side open, then guts came out-gross-, then he said something about cutting it's head off. i had a better idea.

Alright, cowboy, how about THIS?!

I use my gravity powers to jump over the minotaurs head, then I do a spin swing and bash it's head clean off it's shoulders. The minotaur fell over dead, and I landed behind it, then limped, weak. I was gasping for breathe when I spoke.

Okay... I think I used... too much energy.... The rest.... is up to you...

(I'll edit if there's anything wrong with this post.)
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2012, 12:38:49 AM »
Efialtes wakes up and looks around, to see a minotaur and a cyclops fighting the other demigods.I am starting to wonder if My powers are playing tricks on me again..

Efialtes searches around his cloak for the dagger he had gotten from the armory, his dagger was right were he put it, he grabbed it and then made a large illusion of 4 other demigods, 2 are circling the cyclops, and 2 are circling the minotaur,Mean while efialtes is trying to spot a weakness in them.

So all I can do is distract them at the moment?
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2012, 12:42:45 AM »
Bio quickly leapt back,as soon as Warren was healed. He was alredy feeling a little drowsy, but he couldn't lay here. Couldn't risk getting in someone's way. He could hear Hojo asking for help, and just as he was about to run over there, Aerwynna screamed that her arm was broken. Bio sighed. The daughter was closer, and so he went to go help her.
Dad said the healing will take a while. But, there's also a painkiller, so don't worry! Bio thought to Aerwynna as he took hold of her hand. He wanted to be helpful, so as soon as he helped her, he tried to run over to the minotaur. Unfortunately, the moment he saw the Cylcops, he spun around and ran in the other direction.
I'M SO SORRY! IT LOOKED AT ME FUNNY!!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2012, 12:43:28 AM »
You put your hand on Hojo's shoulder, healing his injuries. His energy, however, is going to have to recover on its own.

Nice work. you say, patting him on the back.

Before running to help the others, however, you look at the Minotaur's axe laying on the ground. Hmm...

You walk over and attempt to pick it up, which makes your bracelets glow. As it slowly rises off the ground, you lift it over your head, and charge at the Cyclops.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:45:11 AM by dreadknight »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2012, 12:43:53 AM »
I run towards the cyclops and jump, I stabbed the cyclops firmly and I climbed on my sword and onto its shoulder. The sword came back into my hands and I said.

me-Hey badabada hey badabada swing.

I chopped off its head clean and classy.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 22, 2012, 12:47:14 AM »
I jerked my kusarigama back, and watched as the others finished off the monsters.
Well, that didn't take too long. Has everyone been healed up?
I put my kusarigamas away, walking forward so I was even with the others.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #204 on: April 22, 2012, 12:48:28 AM »
Dad said the healing will take a while. But, there's also a painkiller, so don't worry!
Thanks Bio, I feel better
I went over to the cyclops right before Jake chopped its head off with some cheesy High School Musical lyrics (*le facepalm*). I go over to the cyclops and retrieve my sword from its neck, shrink it back to normal size, and put it in its sheath.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 22, 2012, 12:49:25 AM »
It took a moment for the body to fall and with it I fell. I landed first.

me-I'm alright.

the head of the cyclops fell on my stomach.

me-Less alright.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2012, 12:50:36 AM »
You sprint down the hall in a frenzy, fueled by your bracelets and an adrenaline rush. When you're about ten feet away from the Cyclops you pull the axe back behind your head. Leeeeeerooooooy... JEEEEENKIIIIINS!

You throw the axe. As it makes contact with the 'clops you notice that its head is already missing. The glow of your bracelets begin to fade and your strength leaves you.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2012, 12:52:01 AM »
One of Apollo's sons put his hand on my shoulder, and he started healing my injuries.

Nice work.

*sigh*.... Thanks.

I dragged my now heavy hammer to a wall andleaned against it. It was easy weilding my hammer when I had plenty of energy, but now I'm dry and I have to drag it around. (note: the ACTUAL weight of the hammer is almost 300 pounds, so now he has to drag it.)

Hey badabada hey badabada swing!

I look over in time to see my cousin cut the Cyclops's head clean off.

Show off...

When the head fell on him i couldent help but laugh a little.
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2012, 12:52:45 AM »
Efialtes looks around after canceling the 4 illusions, he tilts his head a little.Ok, I just woke up from loss of power, so I have a question. Can someone explain to me whats even happening right now?

After a few seconds a small wolf comes out of nowhere and Jumps on efialtes.Efialtes starts petting the dog.(Efialtes isn't touching anything, but the dog acts like its being pet.)There you are boy!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2012, 12:56:00 AM »
Bio scooted over to Jake, and peered down at him.
You mad? He asked, sincerely. He saw that Hojo was laughing, so he laughed a bit too. Although, he wasn't too sure what was so funny about a cyclops's head. Now that he thought about it.. he..
*puke*
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:13:53 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus