* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256590 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #300 on: April 22, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »
Go warn everyone I'll hold it off as long as I can

Warrenlooked at him and nodded then placed his hand on Jakes shoulder and said

Okay but don't do anything stupid I just  got my rival back you Gothic son of Hades

He then turned to Hojo and waved for him to come on he then ran full speed back through the damp corridor and listened to the sound of hisand Hojo's feet making a 'thud' with each step they took once he reached the corrido he saw no one was in any condition to fight he communicated

Jake no one in any condition to fight, Me  and Hoj will come back to where you are and help you fight

He figured he should leave the others a message so he quickly wrote in the dust on the wall

The telepathy link is back when you think you can fight follow the sound of the fighting to us, Jake Hojo and I will be fighting the hydra come when you can. Send me a message mentally when you begin to approach us though.

He then turned to Hojo and and communicated

Lets go

Then took off down the damp corridor again.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #301 on: April 22, 2012, 08:56:24 PM »
Yessss, master... Agony seemed distraught, as he heard the two demigods running by. His claws itched to attack. But, If his Maste commanded him to wait, he would.
" They're together..." Hope hissed sharply. They could smell them, all toghether in one place. They crept slowly, but surely, towards them. Agony was a little mad that his master hadn't let him dispose of the two sons immediately, they would prove to be nothing but trouble later on.
The Hydra rounded the corner, and was greeted by those two demigods from earlier. Well, one of them, anyway. The son of Hades. Hope could smell some of the others headed down towards them too, but he wasn't soo sure who t.hey were. Better not make assumptions.
" Here'sss JOHNNY," Agony hissed. Hope rolled her eyes, and two heads reared up to attack.
--
Bio slipped his bracelet on, over his bangles. I-I'm fine... That was AWFUL, though. All SORTS of crazy torture... He tried to calm himself down, although his heart was still beating quickly. Ayara, are you okay? I'm here, you know...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:18:45 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 22, 2012, 09:21:34 PM »
Hydra-Here'ssssss Johnny.

I swallowed and readied my sword, lunged for the underbelly.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 22, 2012, 09:22:48 PM »
Warren reached Jake and saw  the hydra round the corner hissing

Here'sss JOHNNY

Warren immediately summoned his daggers and with a cry of

For the gods

he jumped at the hydra and stabbed one of the hydras heads in the neck but was careful not to cut the head off and then landed beside Jake and communicated to the others through the telepathy link

You guys need to hurry upwe can't hold it off for long

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 22, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
Warren jumps from behind me with a corny battle cry and stabs the hydra in its neck, I say in a sarcastic tone

me-Oh, my hero.

I lunge for the belly.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 22, 2012, 09:28:13 PM »
Warren hears Jake say sarcastically

Oh, my hero.

Warren then puts on a look of mock triumph and say

Yes I know I'm your idol but don't worship me to much

Warren was so busy talking he didn't notice the open hydra mouth headed straight for his head with a blow that would surelykill him.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2012, 09:32:58 PM »
I stop my lunge midswing and run over to Warren, I ram the head with my shoulder and pain shoots through my arm,

me-Well saving your life always has a cost, sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 09:34:33 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2012, 09:34:49 PM »
Oh, no you don't, Hope thought. The one head that hadn't been injured, quickly moved forward, to block Jake's move (or, defend, causing two new heads), as he went ahead to attack. The head Warren had attacked, writhed and screetched and lunged at him angrily, jaws wide open, to envelop him. They were DONE playing with these good for nothing Demigods.
Agony smirked, and sent one head forward, the other serving as a defence to himself. THe other head's tongue was extended, headed right for Jake, now injured.
Jake had taken damage from one of Hope's fangs, and she sighed. " Hadesss forgive me..."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 22, 2012, 09:40:54 PM »
When I rammed the head I stabbed myself on one of its fangs, blood dripped down my arm,

me-I am SO bottling your soul.

Using my good arm I knocked the tongue away with my sword, dropping my sword in the process.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2012, 10:04:42 PM »
Warren saw Jake jump in front of him and take the blow that would have killed him and then another head lunged at Jake who countered with his sword but dropped it in the process Warren using his abilities sent Jakes sword back into his hand and hurled one of his daggers at one of the main head eyes boosting it mid flight with his powers and adding enough force so that if the dagger hit its mark it would go straight through the eye and then through the brain. Killing it instantly.He then shouted

I've said it once and ill say it again no one kills that boy but me.

Then remembering about the poison mentally shouted

Someone get Bio down here now Jakes been poisoned

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:10:05 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2012, 10:16:42 PM »
I put on the bracelet, and scan for any weak points in the shadows. I know that if you cut a hydra's neck, two more grow... But what if i smash it instead? Then one of the heads bit Jake and he kicked it away.

SAXTON HAAAAAALE!!

I jumped from the shadows and swung my hammer at one of the hydra's heads(More specificly, Hopes).
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2012, 10:56:30 PM »
Agony hissed angrily, and moved one of his heads to take the blow instead. It dropped dead, writhing as the dagger passed clean through it's skull. Alright, he was done. THe other head, which had just been countered, flew for Warren, mouth open wide, tongue slicing at random. If the sword-tongue didn't get him, the fangs would.
Hope was knocked to the ground by the sudden impact of the hammer. She spasmed, and coiled up on the back of the Hydra's body. She culd feel something bleeding, but she wasn't too sure waht. Her vision was clouded, almost red. She immediately knew that her skull was fractured. A fatal attack. but, she still had enough consiousness left to command her heads, and the body. She sent another head for Hojo now, and slammed her tail into Jake, knocking him out.
---
Bio's head perked up. I'm needed? And poisoning... huh... He sprung up. Ayara, I'm gonna have to go now, okay? Jake's hurt. But, don't worry! I'll be back!
He ran around the damp corridors, until he made it to the one the Hydra sat in, heads rearing everywhere.
You said Jake's hurt? Lemmie see...
Bio felt around Jake's wound. Not bad, it was still fresh. But, he'd have to draw the poison out first. Spitting on both hands, he rubbed them together, and placed them on the wounded arm. This'll take a while... See, the poison might collect on your skin as little gray balls. Don't pop them. While he spoke, he also started to heal the wound up a bit, although he couldn't heal it COMPLETELY, or the poison would stay. He was passed out, but he was PRETTY SURE Jake would understand.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 22, 2012, 11:22:01 PM »
Ohh, that looked like it hurt. Then another one flew at me. Jake's not concoius sooo, I guess he wouldent mind If I stole one of his lines.

Hey batta batta, hey batta batta SWING!

I sung my hammer at it, and knocked it away, making it collide with one of the walls.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2012, 11:26:47 PM »
Warren sees his dagger pass through the head of one of the hydras but not the one he was aiming at. He looks over and sees a tail slam into Jake knocking him out and then Bio ran up to him and began healing him. The warren saw Hobo burst out and slam one of the main head severely injuring it. He decided he would finish the injured main head. Calling his other dagger back to his hand and then he leaped into the air. He saw the hydra aim one of its heads at Hojo. He could do nothing about it though because with a cry of

Die!

He then began descending on the main hydras head daggers extended to deliver a blow that if it landed would spell certain death.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 11:30:43 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2012, 12:50:11 AM »
Hope moved sluggishly, over, trying to dodge Warren's attack. But, she was dizzy. Cramped. it felt as if the world around her was slowing, paralyzing her. She moved enough for her already injured head to be moved out of the way, but her throat, on the other hand, was a completely different matter.
She could still feel everything around her. The daggers lodged in her throat...The collision of one of her heads and the wall...
Agony hissed, as Warren made contact. Hope was already dead to him. But the demigod's position was a dangerous one to him, so he was forced to try and shake him off, rather violently, ending up in shortening Hope's death with a collision into the wall, as well as the daggers and brain damage.
Tch. You never were helpful, he growled, as the light faded from her eyes. However, Agony would NOT let them win, even it it was only him now. He quickly uprooted Hope's head and neck from it's place, and tossed it as a projectile towards Hojo, sending Warren flying as well. Another swoop from their- err, his- tail, sent Bio and Jake flying further again, into another wall.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--