* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 257339 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #330 on: April 23, 2012, 03:03:39 AM »
The Hydra roared, in reply to Warren's screeching. He had a mixed expression of amusement and pain. The blood spurted out, of all wounds, and he started to grin. Even if he WERE to die, they would all be damaged dramatically. He hissed, twisting his neck back and forth to rub the acid in. It probably wouldn't effect the weapons.
A head reached out towards Aerwynna, fangs extended as well. Agony's loathsome laugh began again. It rang out, all as he slowly faded. Claws reached out, striking at every weapon drawn. Tail, thrashing at the illusions.
He was becoming slower, and more spastic with his movements. THey were no longer focused, the muscles no longer twitched at will, but moved like they were their own.  THe only other head, not occupied, was tearing at the only thing in it's way: Agony's scales.
THe Hydra was more than dead now. THe only thing that kept it going, was mere spasms, as it's legs buckled under him.
--
Bio's eyes fluttered, and looked around, before closing. Ayara was asking him something.
" Bio, can you hear me? I'm dealing with your injuries and the poison. Is your vision hazy or anything? I just wanna check for a concussion. "
He groaned. A- A little... But I'm feeling better... He turned his head a bit. Thank you, auntie. That feels better...
He patted her arm in a friendly way, grinning a bit. Don't step in the blood. It sounds like it hurts..
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #331 on: April 23, 2012, 03:06:33 AM »
i'll be fine but do you know any spells to null pain for a little bit?
Um, sure, I can try
I pull out my wand and cast a quick pain reliever spell on him.
Careful, the spell might make you a bit dizzy, but it should help the pain some.
I go next to him and stab at a stray head that almost hits him.
Will this damn thing ever die?!
I hope it does soon... I think as I look at how wounded and/or tired we all are.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 23, 2012, 03:15:33 AM »
Well, if you're feeling all right, then stay here. Stay here, and don't attract it's attention. We're gonna finish it off, okay?
Wait-what did he say? AUNTIE?!
Okay, maybe I should be a little more worried about a concussion, but he should be alright for now...

I got to my feet, turning and taking out my kusarigamas, running over to help Warren.
I spun my right kusarigama, releasing and sending it flying towards the Hydras head, aiming for it's eye.
Take THAT, you overgrown reptile!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:22:54 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 23, 2012, 03:30:55 AM »
Careful, the spell might make you a bit dizzy, but it should help the pain some.

Warren stared at her and then he felt the pain leave his arm. He didn't know what she was talking about being dizzy he was fine.
He then looked over at Bio and Ayara and said

Ayara if you wouldn't mind coming over here, I have third degree burns from in over grown lizard and wouuld like it to not get any worse.

He then slowly walked over to the hydras dead body, careful to avoid the acid and kicked it in the face to make sure it was dead. After he was sure it was dead he turned  his daggers back into a necklace and walked up the hallway the hydra was blocking looking down it he saw a light shining through a door way. He knew what that meant. He walked over to the others and said.

Once we're all healed and ready to go I've found the exit.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #334 on: April 23, 2012, 04:28:00 AM »
Bio sat up. It's gone? Dead? He grinned. He was too tired to move, but at least he was happy. The Hydra could no longer bother them, although the way it's random heads were laying disgusted him a bit.
Once we're all healed and ready to go, I've found the exit, Bio heard Warren say. Really? THat's awesome! We can finally get out of here!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 23, 2012, 04:47:04 AM »
I dislodged my kusarigama from the dead Hydra.
Ayara if you wouldn't mind coming over here, I have third degree burns from in over grown lizard and wouuld like it to not get any worse.
I put my weapons away and walked over to Warren.
Alright, hold still. It's easier if you're not squirming.
I took a few seconds to look over his arm.
Looks like it's just burned skin. Should be relatively easy, as long as none of the muscles are damaged.
I gently pulled back the remains of his sleeve, and started to work repairing the skin.
It's gone? Dead?
Once we're all healed and ready to go, I've found the exit, Warren said, looking past the Hydra and down the hall.
Really? THat's awesome! We can finally get out of here!
I kept working on Warren's arm, but called over my shoulder.
Bio, how's your head feeling? Alright? Or fuzzy? And, um, what did you mean by that comment a few minutes ago?
I hope he doesn't have a concussion or something...

I kept working while I waited for his answer, grateful that my hands had mostly stopped shaking. Hopefully, Warren wouldn't notice the little bit of extra movement.
If he did, he'd probably start getting on my case again...
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #336 on: April 23, 2012, 04:52:09 AM »
Oh, huh? Bio watched as Ayara got up to go help Warren. Oh! That! Well, while I was healing Jake, I started to think. Apollo. Why did that name sound really familiar? And then, I remembered that when I asked Daddy why he was a constellation, he said he he made Hades mad, and Zeus punished him. But, then he said that HIS daddy, Apollo, came and killed the guy that made Zeus's bolts.
He moved his arms around for emphasis, then stopped, and winced a bit at the sudden movement.
And Zeus didn't want Grandaddy Apollo to be mad, so he made my daddy a constellation!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:07:26 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 23, 2012, 05:04:36 AM »
I listened to Bio talk while finishing up with Warren.
Oh! That! Well, while I was healing Jake, I started to think. Apollo. WHy did that name sound really familiar? And then, I remembered that when I asked Daddy why he was a constellation, he said he h=made Hades mad, and Zeus punished him. But, then he said that HIS daddy, Apollo, came and killed the guy that made Zeus's bolts.
I blinked.
I blinked again.
I was trying to make sense of what he was saying, but my brain wasn't getting it.
HUH?
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #338 on: April 23, 2012, 05:11:48 AM »
Bio shrugged. You didn't know that? Huh. Well, that's what daddy said, anyway.
He tapped his chin. So, you're my auntie, and Quinn's my uncle!
He scratched his head, and placed a hand against the wall, to help himself up. I guess I know something you didn't!
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2012, 05:13:38 AM »
I stared at Bio. All thoughts of Warren's arm had left my head. I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open.
WHAAAAAAAAAAA?! 
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2012, 01:00:36 PM »
I woke up by Ayara screaming something, and noticed there was a hydra head on me. I must've fallen uncontious when I got hit. I shove the head out of the way and walked over to where everyone else was at.

Damn, why does everyone's  head have to be thrown at me?.... Oh!

I take out my bag and check on my potions. Thank the gods, they're alright.

Anyone need a minor healing potion?
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »
Damn, why does everyone's  head have to be thrown at me?.... Oh!

Warren glanced over and said

At least you didn't get your arms covered in acid.

Warren then rolled his sleeve back down and looked over to hear Ayara screaming and communicated

We're back to talking telepathically so no more speaking out loud

That being said he looked over at Jake unconscious on the ground, walked over and kicked him while screaming in his mind

Get up you lazy Emo!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:04:02 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2012, 07:24:21 PM »
I opened my eyes slightly, arm still throbbing a bit,

me-Hey I saved your life, show some respect boy.

I got up slowly and painfully.

me-Damn! I missed it, and Hojo, DONT steal my lines again.

I smiled.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:37:00 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #343 on: April 23, 2012, 10:00:16 PM »
Bio grinned. At least everyone was awake, and, for he most part, okay.
Well, He thought, tilting his hat, and crawling over to his Caduceus, to pick it up and use it as a walking staff, Nevermind, Ayara. If you guys don't know it, then it's probably not true.
He hoised himself up, and hobbled a bit.
I should be fine in an hour or so, but I'm ready to go, if you guys are~
He looked over the Hydra. There was something he remembered reading, but he couldn't really remember what...
Oh yeah, and you're welcome, Jake. The wound should heal just fine now. Sorry I couldn't heal it completely, but I also had to remove the posion.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 23, 2012, 10:56:22 PM »
I was stunned, jake knew?! I thought he was uncontious...

No promises. Here, catch.

I toss a bottle with a green liquid in it to Warren.

It's a healing potion. As long as the wound isn't too deep, that potion should help.
. . .