* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 257340 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #345 on: April 24, 2012, 01:33:10 AM »
Warren sat there listening to the others mentally chat animatedly, He then communicated

We're taking a break for a few hours I'm starving and need something to eat and we all need to regain are energy

He then stood up and continued

Aerwynna do you have enough energy left to whip us up a pizza or something?

then looking at the hydra carcass and the blood all around it and communicated

Also any one have any idea what we could do with that?

He then pointed at the hydra carcass and waited for the others answers.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #346 on: April 24, 2012, 01:52:03 AM »
We're taking a break for a few hours I'm starving and need something to eat and we all need to regain are energy. Aerwynna do you have enough energy left to whip us up a pizza or something?
Yeah I think so.
I make another pile of dirt and turn it into a large cheese pizza and some plates. Then I go and get a slice and take a bite.. Yum!
I. LOVE. PIZZA.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 24, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »
I shake my head and decide to think on the whole "I'm Bio's aunt on the god side" thing later.
When confused, procrastinate and think later.
We're taking a break for a few hours I'm starving and need something to eat and we all need to regain are energy
I watched as Aerwynna made some more dirt into pizza.
Warren pointed to the dead hydra.
Also any one have any idea what we could do with that?
I walked over and crouched down in front of the carcass, looking at it.
I know a few supposed uses for Hydra parts. I've heard that you can use sharps of the scales as painkillers, crush up the fangs and claws for healing or strengthening bones, and if portioned correctly, the venom can work to cancel out other poisons. But I haven't exactly had a chance before to test them, though. You want me to try?
I noticed the still-growing pool of acidic blood on the floor in front of me, and though of something else.
Hmm... I wonder...
I reached up and tapped my necklace, waiting only a moment before grabbing an arrow. I held it by the end, reaching forward-careful not to let the blood touch my skin- and rolled the arrowhead in the blood. I waited a few moments, to see if it would damage it. When it didn't, I proceeded to take out and dip the rest of my arrows in the blood.
You never know when having acidic arrows will help...
Once that was done, I started to pull out some extra vials and pouches from my various pockets and hidden compartments. (You never know when a hidden compartment in a quiver will come in handy.)
I set them on the floor.
Theoretically, I know how to use this stuff. But I might need some help gathering it. You want me to try?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 24, 2012, 03:37:09 AM »
Warren grabbed a slice of pizza crammed it down his throat then looked at Ayara and responded

Well we're going to need all the help we can get because even after we're out of hear I have a feeling we won't be going are seperate ways we still have to figure out that prophecy.

Then he paused to grab another slice of pizza and continued

Also if you need help with taking the hydras organs I'll assist you the best I can.

With that he walked carefully towards the hydra, avoiding the blood, and once he reached it looked at Ayara and waited for commands.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:56:51 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
I see Warren volunteering to help but I shake my head.

me-Why risk it when you have ressurectable skeletons at command?

I rise a few skeletons,

me-You help with the teeth and you bottle the blood.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #350 on: April 25, 2012, 03:36:50 AM »
Bio was just plain ENJOYING himself. Every few seconds, he's take a pizza, and chew on it, He had also completely forgotten about the minotaur burgers, which were conveniently placed there.
I think I can help. The claws should just SHLUUUP slide on out, like that, if ou twist them.
He took another piece of pizza, and the long forgotten cream donuts from earlier. THey had fallen on the floor, but h was pretty sure they were safe. 50 minute rule, after all.
Or was it...?
He shook his head. THe donuts were good, so he didn't care.
I'm getting a little thirsty, though.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 25, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »
Warren looked over and saw Jake summon skeletons to help while Bio was giving advice on how to take the claws out, assuminmg he wouldn't be needed he carefully walked away from the hydra and communicated

Since we're almost out of here I've got a few things to do.

Without stopping he walked around a corner away from the others and grabbed a golden coin from his pocket, Looking around he noticed a small fountain with intricately carved designs. approaching it he tossed the coin into the fountain  he said

Silene Mautina, daughter of Hades, lord of the undead.

After the mist cleared from the fountain he saw an image of a young woman of 27, with silky shoulder length black hair, pale skin and even though she was turned around he knew that she was aware she was being watched, he decided he would tell her who it was and said out loud

Silene I know your aware that someone is watching yo-

He never finished the sentence because Silene whirled around and icy blue met stormy gray ones, teared started streaming down her face but she managed to choke out

Warren you idiot we all assumed you and the rest captured were dead. We were to busy to even try to assault Mt. Etna and check if you were even alive! The Titans have launched an assault on the underworld and have taken a strange interest in Tartarus.

Warren looked at her and a single tear rand down his cheek, he quickly swiped it off because he knew he couldn't be showing any weakness. He just stared at her for a moment taking in her beauty and then responded

Look Silene i'm sorry I truly am, but right now were all attempting a prison break the titans have left we need to meet in prson and i'll catch you up. As your aware Mt. Etna moves loactions every time the titans do. If the titans are in the underworld it means we're somewhere near it too. I know you can travel through the shadows to teleport you anywhere, teleport outside of Mt.WEtna we're right by the entrance.

She responded

Okay let me grab my gear and i'll be there.

Warren nodded cutting off the Iris message and went to the entrance, he saw the shadows disort for a second and then Silene walked out carrying a spear that in the middle of it steel hilt was a skull. She was dressed in a baggy and loose white t-shirt tight camoflouage jeans and black laace up combat boots. He ran up and hugged her giving her a chaste kiss on the lips and grabbed her hand pulling her along down the hallway to the others and once there communicated

Jake I assume you remember your sister and the love of my life, but for the rest of you this is Silene Mautina daughter of Hades.

Silene's eyes widened when he said Jake and she mentally communicated since she was back by Warren

Wait that asshole Jake is back I thought he was lost! What in Tartarus has been going on around here?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:59:46 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 25, 2012, 06:01:24 PM »
Warren-Jake I assume you remember your sister and the love of my life, but for the rest of you this is Silene Mautina daughter of Hades.

I grit my teeth.

Silene-Wait that asshole Jake is back I thought he was lost!

I don't even turn around.

me-Sister.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 25, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »
I watched while the skeletons got to work gathering the teeth and blood. The others were eating, and Bio called out from where he was sitting-
Jake, make sure the skeletons get the venom out of the teeth before them pull them, if you would. I have a few vials that can hold the venom and blood.
I set some of the vials off to the side, for use carrying the blood and venom.
I think I can help. The claws should just SHLUUUP slide on out, like that, if ou twist them.
I nodded, carefully making my way around the pool of blood to one of the creatures paw-feet-things.
Okay, so...Twist, andddd...
I twisted, and the claw popped out with a nasty sounding "SHLUUUP", as Bio had put it.
I continued like this for a minute, until I had removed all the claws from one paw-thing.
I stepped onto the paw, climbing up until I reached the hydras back. I swung my leg over, sitting upon it as I would a horse, and pulled out my boot knife, with which I promptly began to pry off some of the monster's scales. I could hear Warren IMing someone, but decided to ask him about it once I was done gathering the hydra parts. I gathered about a dozen scales, and set them in a pouch, to break up for use later. I looked up as Warren walked in with someone.
Jake I assume you remember your sister and the love of my life, but for the rest of you this is Silene Mautina daughter of Hades.
I slid off of the hydra, avoiding the blood, and after grabbing what I had gathered so far, walked over.
So, somebody's got a girlfriend, huh?
I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. NOT something I had seen coming.
I looked her over real quick. Obviously much closer to Warren's age than mine. She carried a pretty impressive spear, with a nice little skull at the hilt. She had long black hair, and was wearing a baggy white t-shirt, and-
Cammo and lace-ups.
I looked at her.
Good choice. You've got a better sense of style than your boyfriend, at least.
I smirked and turned back to see if the skeletons had finished with the blood and teeth/venom.
Hello there.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 25, 2012, 09:51:45 PM »
I was going through my things, double checking to see if I had everything. Then Warren came back with ANOTHER person. Or more specificly a lady.

Sister.

I was a bit wide eyed. Another spawn of Hades?! That meens...

Wait, so she's my cousin too?

Wait that asshole Jake is back I thought he was lost!

I nodded in approvement. This cousin I like!
. . .

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #355 on: April 25, 2012, 10:11:28 PM »
A girl walked in and Warren introduced her.
He has a girlfriend?! And Jake has a sister?
I heard that Ayara was thinking similar things.
Then I heard that Silene had called Jake a *butt*hole, and I smiled at her. Wait till she hears that I turned him into a donkey. I giggled a little at the thought.
And she seemed like less of a jerk than her brother, which was always good.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 25, 2012, 10:37:04 PM »
Efialtes takes a peace of the pizza and starts eating it. He then looked at the new girl.Huh, so warren has a girl friend..and she's the sister of his rival...any one else see that this is cliche? I mean seriously, ITS REAL LIFE! ITS WAY TO CLICHE!

Efialtes wolf trots around and then goes over to Silene and starts sniffing to see if friendly or not, after a few seconds of that looks up at Silene not smelling the smell he had smelled from like the hydra or guards, and makes a loud, but friendly bark.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 26, 2012, 12:38:06 AM »
Waren looked around and saw everyone at first was surprised he had a girlfriend and they also approved of her and weren't freaked out she was a child of Hades like Jake and then he heard Ayara communicate

Good choice. You've got a better sense of style than your boyfriend, at least.

Silene  smiled at her and responded

Well if I loved him for his style there would be some problems.

Then she smiled a dazzling smiling and began laughing even more when Warren communicated

Hey! my styles just fine!

No one really believed Warren was mad though because he had a huge smile plastered on his face. Then Warren remembered the only ones who had seen him when he was not serious were Jake and Silene, he assumed he'd e laughed at for acting so goofy soon but he really didn't care as long as Silene was by him. He then figured he'd give them a show, grabbing her waist he pulled her into a kiss filled with as much passion as he could muster and when they broke the kiss they saw everyone else's shocked expressions and Jake's angry one  that symbolized he was ready to kill Warren.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 01:26:44 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 26, 2012, 12:54:00 AM »
Well if I loved him for his style there would be some problems.
I like her already.
Hey! my styles just fine!
I rolled my eyes.
No offense, Warren, but your sense of style SUCKS. First off-you don't wear a black overcoat and a white shirt. There are ways to combine black and white-that is NOT one of them. Second, you DON'T wear an overcoat with cammo. Ever.
I looked away and shaded my eyes (that little not a facepalm, just sort of hand over eyes thing.) while Warren had his fun.
Dude. Warren. There are ELEVEN YEAR OLDS here. Get a room.
(She's not trying to be mean. It sorta teasing, sorta exhasperated 14-year-old. So don't get all mad.)
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 26, 2012, 03:15:55 AM »
Dude. Warren. There are ELEVEN YEAR OLDS here. Get a room.

Warren glanced at her and said

If I got a room i would be doing alot more th-

He never finished his sentence because Silene's fist collide with his head knocking him backwards and then she said

Forget what Warren last said he didn't mean anything.

Warren carefully stood back up and said

Okay raise your hand if you kow what I meant.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:19:57 AM by The-Blades-slave »