* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 258645 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #420 on: May 01, 2012, 04:29:51 AM »
Silene looked at Hojo and said

No i'll take the front, you'll take the left and the skeletons will take the right and behind.

Snapping her fingers she summoned four skeletons and commanded two to attack the right and two to attack behind. Then she charged, attempting to attack the front but was quickly stopped by a large bout of flames that her hell hound was forced to leap over. She had her hell hound keep charging and when she was right upon Crumpets she had the hell hound leap over him and she threw off Warrens overcoat right above its head. She watched it fall and land on Crumpets forehead momentarily blinding it. She dissovled the skeletons that were attacking the hide of Crumpets and then shouted

Hojo hit him while Warrens overcoat is covering his eyes.

She then sat their watching Crumpets struggle with the coat while she prayed that Hojo managed to knock out Crumpets with one shot because she wasn't sure they'd get another.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 01, 2012, 04:38:33 AM »
Silene used Warrens coat to momentarily blind Crumpets.

Hojo hit him while Warrens overcoat is covering his eyes.

I nod and leapt off my hell hound when it charges past Crumpets' left, and swing my hammer down at it, using my gravity powers to help hit only hard enough to knock it out. He stumbles for a few seconds, but then falls over uncontious, but very much alive. Istumbled a bit on the ground. I was pushing the limits of my powers, but now was not the time to be worrying about limits.

Well.... that's one down.
. . .

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 01, 2012, 08:36:14 AM »
I approached one of the littler ones, holding out my hand.

Me-You will listen to me.

It winced but charged, I barely dodged it.

Me-You WILL listen to me.

I touch it with my hand, it whimpers but stays strong.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #423 on: May 01, 2012, 09:50:28 PM »
I slashed at a heck hound, not really trying to hurt or kill it, just trying to scare it a little. Hojo and Silene knock one out, and Jake is controlling another, so I levitate in front of a third and pull my wand out of my boot. Then I cast a stun spell on it and avoid it trying to eat me, but he goes to sleep when the spell kicks in, and it should knock it out for a few minutes at least.
Nice demon doggy... I said to it, then to the others That's another one down, for now at least. How many are left?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2012, 01:12:48 AM »
As Silene watched Hojo knock Crumpets out she patted her hell hounds head and says

You know what you need a name.

pausing to ponder for a moment, she then continued

Efialtes didn't use the name Relusion so I think i'll name you that.

then she looks over and observes Aerwynna take down one hell hound and ask how many where left, then sees Jake attempting to take over another. Looking back over she saw one hell hound approaching, taking a quick look around she realized other than the one Jake was fighting, it was the last one. Glancing over her shoulder she her told Hojo

Stay here I can handle this one its the last.

She then quickly spurred her heels into the Relusion's side and lowered her spear charging at the hell hound and at the last second it lunges to the side and her spear grazes its neck, taking a small piece of fur with it. Relsuion quickly spun around and leaped out of the way of a blast of fire, the fire flew by and reated a large crater in the ground where Relusion and Silene were moments before. Relusion then leaped at the other hell hound, While Silene swung her spear from his back aiming at the hell hounds head, the hell hound rolled away taking a quick jab at Silene with its tail. Relusion quickly swung his tail in the way and there was a loud 'thud' as the two powerful blows met, Silene quickly summoned two skeletons and commanded them to hold down the hell hounds back paws the quickly executed the order and the hell hound, distracted by the skeletons, extracted his tail allowing Relusions tail to collide with its head. Silene quickly took advantage of this and quickly reached out to the hell hound and after a long struggle managed to bend its will. Looking at Jake she said

Here ride this one.

Then she responds to Aerwynna's earlier question

Only the one that Jake is fighting.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 02, 2012, 10:11:23 PM »
I nodded as Silene apologized.
Yeah, I gotta apologize too. Even if it is just the language, I can see why you'd be insulted. Olive branch?
I grabbed my weapons, but the others pretty much had everything covered, so instead I looked around, to make sure there wasn't anything ELSE nearby.
Worst fears, huh...? If anyone has to go through some trial that could possibly screw them up, it should be me. I'm already pretty screwed up as it is.
I gripped my weapons tightly, to make sure I wouldn't start shaking. NOT the time to freak out. I looked around, and could see that most of the dogs were under control, knocked out, or being finished off.
Now that I think about it, how would you even physically manifest something like that...? I hope it wouldn't make me re-fight my way through that old alleyway... I'm not at ALL in favor of getting my eye cut like that again...
Hey, Silene. Bout what you said earlier, with "experienced veterans and better fighters" and such. I just want to point something out-I may be younger than most of you people, but if you want experience, don't count me out.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:17:44 PM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #426 on: May 03, 2012, 01:11:19 AM »
Bio raised his hand. C'mon! I don't wanna get left ut again! Please?
He pouted, almost looking like he wanted to cry. I'm tough too...
He kicked at the ground, and looked up at Ayara, who was the only one who was still nearby. Please Auntie?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 03, 2012, 03:14:28 AM »
Silene sighed looking at the others she considered for a moment then relented

Fine you all can go but only three of us shall take the trials. Also we're gonna wanna move fast so we're all gonna ride hell hounds, Jake i'm gonna need your help controlling that many, but we need the extra speed.

She then hopped off Relusion telling him to stay and began manipulating the closest hell hound.

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #428 on: May 03, 2012, 03:27:19 AM »
Fine you all can go but only three of us shall take the trials. Also we're gonna wanna move fast so we're all gonna ride hell hounds, Jake i'm gonna need your help controlling that many, but we need the extra speed.
Okie dokie! I was in a good mood again, even with the impending doom ahead. So I took my camera from my pocket, still miniaturized, and took a picture of the heck hounds. Say cheese, giant demon doggy!

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 03, 2012, 03:32:23 AM »
Silene saw Kayleero take a picture and then the hell hound she was working with egan to stir, quickly knocking it back out with a blow to the head she said

No flash photography.

Then placing her palm on the unconscious Crumpets forehead she bent his will easily since he was out cold then said

Ayara will you and Bio please hop onto Crumpets he will be your mount and Ayara your driving, and I trust you to take care of Bio also Efialte your riding with me on Relusion.

She then woke Crumpets up and sent him to Ayara and Bio while commanding him to obey them

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #430 on: May 03, 2012, 03:38:37 AM »
The flash went off and the heck hound began to move around, I shrieked and ran over to where Bio and Ayara were. No flash photography.
Um, oops! I blushed. Then I pulled out my wand and cast a spell to make the flash not work for a while so this wouldn't happen for a third time.
I went back to everyone else and Silene sent a heck hound to Ayara and Bio, then told Efialte he would be riding with her. I wondered who I'd be with, but didn't say anything because I didn't want to annoy anyone. So I took some pictures of everyone around the heck hounds - with the flash off, of course.
Even if I wasn't much help in battle, I could document our gory demise adventures in the Underworld, right? *optimism!*

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 03, 2012, 03:47:29 AM »
I put my weapons away.
C'mon! I don't wanna get left ut again! Please? I'm tough too...
I looked over as I saw Bio raising his hand, and tearing up.
Okay, that's seriously adorable...
He turned to me, kicking the ground, then looked up at me with his little "teary bambi eyed look".
Please Auntie?
Th-that's just...Too much cuteness...
I blew a stray lock of hair out of my face, and then crouched down in front of Bio, elbows on my knees.
Hey. Don't worry. You're coming with us-no one here would leave you behind. I've seen you run into a fight a few times to help heal people, even though you barely know us. We all know you're tough. But that's exactly it-you said you're what, eleven? Even if you're a demigod, you shouldn't HAVE to be tough-you should be able to relax. You're still young. You should be able to be protected from the world for a little while longer. That's what being a kid's all about.
I looked up as Silene spoke.
Ayara will you and Bio please hop onto Crumpets he will be your mount and Ayara your driving, and I trust you to take care of Bio also Efialte your riding with me on Relusion.
I stood, walking up to the hell hound as it bounded over.
Crumpets, huh?
I walked around the hound quickly, looking it over. I motioned the hell hound, and it walked over, closer to Bio.
This guy's pretty tall...
I looked down at Bio.
He might have some trouble mounting Crumpets...
I looked back and forth once more. I had an idea. Not sure Bio would like it, but...
Well, here it goes. Upsie daises!
I reached down, lifting Bio up under the arms, and swinging him up to put him on the hell hounds back.
There ya go. You all settled? Now, for me.
I reached up, quickly gripping some of the fur on the hell hounds side, and clambered up, swinging my leg over so I was seated in front of Bio.
I twisted around to face him.
When we get going, just hold onto the back of my shirt or something, okay? It could hurt if you fall off while the big guy-
I patted the dogs head.
-is running.
(Supah Post. XD)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:51:49 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 03, 2012, 04:26:49 PM »
I force my hand upon the hell hound

me-Listen

I whimpered and gave up.

me-Good boy.

I pet its head.

me-Since you're the smallest and obviously the fasted I'll ride you.

I get on the hell hound,

me-I think we should get going, Yeehaa!

The hell hound jumps into action.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 07, 2012, 07:42:55 PM »
Silene walked over to Efialtes and hoisted him onto Relusions back then she jumped on herself. Commanding Relusion to trot over to Hojo she said to him

Hojo would you mind having Quinn ride with you?

Then for a moment she hopped off Relusion and walked over to one of the smaller unconscious hell hounds. Placing her palm on its forehead she took control of it and said

Aerwynna you'll ride with this little dude

She bent over and ruffled the fur on top of the hell hounds head and then sent it over to Aerwynna. Turning back to Relusion she hopped on top of him and then turned speaking to all the others

You guys ready to go?

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 07, 2012, 09:01:42 PM »
Efialtes was up on the hell hound.give us a second..Hey fluffy! come on!

The little wolf trots over and jumps up onto the relusion.Your a smart little wolf, you knew to get on.

Efialtes put one arm around the wolf, and the other holding onto the hell hound he was riding with silene.okay, Ready to go now.
TRANSMISSION_END