* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 304262 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #465 on: May 10, 2012, 09:21:23 AM »
The dirt blinded Warren but he could hear her trying to sneak up behind him. He quickly used his abilities to create a small tornado of dust surround him. He knew he didn't have any psychic power left so the tornadoes was his last ditch effort to give himself an advantage. He rubbed his eyes and then opened them with his daggers in a defensive stance ready to fight.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 10, 2012, 09:23:50 AM »
Efialtes being stopped hopped off the hell hound and used his illusion powers to go invisible, he sends a illusion that runs behind zandra as she is circling warren.here's some honest truth from the gods, you sure ain't stabby proof.

The illusion is standin behind her with a dagger in hand, while Efialtes is about....who knows how far trying to figure out what to do.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #467 on: May 10, 2012, 09:25:06 AM »
The little tornadoes threw her off for a second, but she charged through them. Inside the puny little Demigod was preparing to make it's last stand. Zandra cracked her neck making a loud popping sound, she was going to enjoy making a trophy out of his spine.

"I thought you were some sort of master strategist, not very smart pissing the daughter of Atlas off now was it?" She began to quickly twirl her weapons around and circle the Demigod...

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 10, 2012, 09:29:11 AM »
The illusion blinked for a few seconds.did she even hear what I said?

The illusion then yelled in her ears.HEEEELOOOOOOOOOO?

(fox keep ignoring the illusion, I has a plan.))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 10, 2012, 09:32:37 AM »
Im not even going to honor that with any response but this, atlas was a moron who got tricked into holding a mountain, so you probably aren't to smart.

Warren then whistled and Efialtes Hell hound blaster a large jet of flames at Zandra while Warren lunged spiraling through the air daggers extended to stab Zandra.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #470 on: May 10, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »
Surprised by his sudden attack Zandra showed the agility that mad her famous among the children of Atlas. She deftly dodged the knife attack and swung her nunchuck to hit him in the gut.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 10, 2012, 09:46:04 AM »
Efialtes jumps back on the hell hound and dashes at zandra, when the hound gets in range he has it swipe it's claws at her.STOP IGNORING ME YOU HEARTLESS KILLER!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #472 on: May 10, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »
Zandra narrowly dodged the brunt of the second Demigod's attack, only her shoulder was hit. She looked around, this was getting a little annoying... where was the reinforcements? Slackers would get a piece of her mind if she made it out of this alive. The second one is the weakest she thought, take him out first...

Zandra smashed her foot into the ground causing a few large cracks to spread in all directions then she rushed the smaller Demigod with a rage unlike any she had ever felt before...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 10, 2012, 09:53:05 AM »
Warren swung his daggers around blocking the blow but the sheer force of it still sent him flying. He landed hard and went rolling, he unsteadily got to his feet and sent a quick prayer to his mom asking for strength. He felt his power flowing back into him and thanked his mother. He then hurled his daggers at Zandra and using his abilities he ripped the dagger away from Efialtes and sent it flying at Zandra and making it where she would have to Bert off her path that was headed at Efialtes to dodge.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 10, 2012, 09:55:31 AM »
In head:he stole mah dagger :[
Efialtes ha the hound turn around and run as fast as it could, he then used his powers to make him and the hound invisible.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #475 on: May 10, 2012, 09:59:07 AM »
"poop!" was the only thought going through her head as she saw the three daggers flying in her direction. She veered to the left, but kept the younger demigod as her target. Just then she heard the howl of monsters on the roof tops.

Three of the biggest Werewolves she had ever seen jumped from the roofs and let out a blood curdling howl, which was answered by hundreds more. Relaxing a little bit Zandra twirled her nunchuck around a little bit. "I think your beat, in a few minutes this place will be crawling with our forces. Surrender and you will be granted the honor of fighting for Cronis!"
The wolves began to snarl and growl at the two Demigods.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 10, 2012, 10:05:53 AM »
Warren summoned his daggers back to his hand and then ran and jumped on the Hell hound with Efialtes.He then held on tight as he spurred his heels into its side and they went booting out of tartarus. Warren knew the werewolves would follow and and he hoped this hound could run fast.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #477 on: May 10, 2012, 10:11:54 AM »
The three wolves took off after them at full speed; with any luck they would return with their heads on a platter by morning. (they are yours to mod, have fun!) Then Zandra remembered Felix. She bolted to the medical building and began demanding answers.

"Yes, we've stabilized him, he's going to be fine. Yes he will be able to walk, none of his major organs were damaged to badly. He should be awake and able to move around in time for the march tomorrow, and able to resume his duties in a week or so. We have the best doctors and healers in the world, he will be fine, get someone to look after your wounds Zandra."

After a few minutes the doctors had managed to convince her that he would be fine and that she needed help. She looked over at Felix, even now he had his mask on, she couldn't help but wonder if he was right of her being afraid of him. As she was thinking she gently drifted off to sleep, she dreamed of her human family for the first time in years...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:14:20 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 10, 2012, 10:18:37 AM »
Warren could tell the wolves were closing on him but they were almost there. They had  finally reached thier destination because in front of them lied thousands of skeletons. The skeletons glanced at the werwolves then charged and the werewolves lost attention to Warren and Efialtes and began fighting the skeletons. Warren dug his heels into the hounds side having him go around the fighting skeletons and werewolves and began running to he fields of Esylum for Silene. Once they reached their Warren carefully grabbed Silene hopped back on the hell hound and began running back to the skeletons. He spotted Bio in the fray of battle and Quickly running up to him Warren put Silene by him and shouted

Heal her.

Then summoned his daggers to defend Bio while he worked.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:54:19 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 10, 2012, 03:21:52 PM »
When Silene knocked me off my hound I felt dizzy and disorientated, I blacked out for a few minutes and when I woke I saw Silene on the floor wounded.

MeHmm... Bad.

I notice Warren fighting a girl and losing but before I could help she ran away and Warren was chased away by wolves.

MeI swear next time I leave him to die...

I hop on the hell hound and chase them.

(me dont know that the wolves are gone.)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man