* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256865 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: Night¦ Weather: Rainy
« Reply #585 on: May 11, 2012, 09:33:11 AM »
She simply looked me in the eyes.
"Now Kronus wouldn't like you killing his daughter now would he."
Impossible! Cronus hadn't had any children sense Zeus! I pressed the blade against her throat harder, drawing a steady stream of blood.
"Lies! Cronus has no half titan children! And either way he will never know of your existence, I have made preparations for you to be moved to a secure location. You have very valuable intelligence." I let her fall to the ground, I turned to the door as I turned the door handle I looked back at her. "Lie to me again and I will feed you your tongue. I recommend you get some sleep, it's a long journey to your new home." With that I left the room and gave strict orders no one in, no one out, then I posted two guards outside the window.

As I returned to my room Zandra met me at the door.

"Felix I need to know what you plan on doing with that Demigod!"
"She is an insurance policy. If Warren ever wants to see her again he will have to face me again on the battle field. Have the preparations been made?"
She looked a bit disgusted with my actions, but she said nothing, perhaps this was what love meant.
"Yes, they are ready when you are."
"Good, I need more sleep, wake me when she's safe in her new home."
She gently kissed my cheek then went off to fulfill my request. I felt the warmth of her lips on my cheek, it was an unreal feeling, I went into the room fell on the bed and passed out again.

(I'll let you react before Zandra comes in to move you to the carriage)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #586 on: May 11, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »
The man stood at attention, arm bent in a salut as the infuriated Felix walked out. Orders were given for no entry, ne exit of the room. So, nothing more was to be done.
He stretched, and yawned. What time was it? Night? He had slept all day... Not that he really liked the day. It was an awful time. Too hot, to bright.
After stretcing his entire body, he strolled past the guards positioned at the door to look in. He made a face, immaturely, at the prisoner, before walking down the hall again. He didn't have any specific plans, but until he was deployed, he couldn't do anything.
" Pity. If she really is a titan, then she should've joined us. She wouldn't be in this mess." He shrugged. " But, every prisoner has double agent potential..." But, I call bluff...
--
Bio stood in awe of his new caduceus. The gold one, was strapped to his back, and he adden the new one there. There was a panacea leaf on each head, and the bottom was sharper than before. he could be useful now!
Th..Thank you, Gods and Goddesses...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:43:59 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: May 11, 2012, 09:42:44 AM »
SILENE

Silene shouted after Felix

Check my memory if you want its true.

She then let her facade of being tough fade and leaned against the wall and resumed weeping. She couldn't believe it Warren was dead the had many.close calls but neither ever died. Warren and Jake were the men she thought could never die and now they're both dead.

Athena

Athena heard the young boys request and fufilled it and also restored all the boys energy.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #588 on: May 11, 2012, 09:47:34 AM »
Zandra.

Walking up to the indicated room I whispered into the guards ears that Felix had granted me access to the prisoner. They looked skeptical, but they very well knew his feelings for me. They stepped to the side and allowed me entrance. As I opened the door I heard the weeping of a young and lonely women. I walked into the room and closed the door. According to Felix I was to go with the story that all her friends were dead and show no weakness, but looking at her sitting there crying along I almost cracked.
"On your feet you pathetic Demigod! We're leaving right now!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: May 11, 2012, 09:52:05 AM »
SILENE

Silene instantly put on her facade again and stood up whispering menacingly

Warren should've killed you when he had the chance then Felix would know my pain. you b*tch

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #590 on: May 11, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
Nemesis's ear twitched. Did he feel a chick fight coming on?
He grinned. That was also fun. Maybe he could get a quick peek before heading off to see if there was any food. He walked quietly, and finally found a good eavesdropping position, an ear to the door. He wanted to hear this, although the guards were giving him looks.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #591 on: May 11, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
Zandra.
"Warren should've killed you when he had the chance then Felix would know my pain. you b*tch!"

"Well he didn't now did he?" I walked up to her and grabbed her hair the slammed her head onto the bed. "Remember who's in charge. I'm twice as strong as anything you've ever seen and I can crush your head with out trying." Just to prove my point I grabbed the metal hand rail of the bed and snapped it clean in half with out my eyes leaving her once. I threw her to the ground.
"Get up, Felix wants us moving now!"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: May 11, 2012, 09:59:10 AM »
SILENE

Silene grimaced but still said

I dare you to kill me I wanna die

She then stood up and crossed her arms glaring holes through Zandra.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #593 on: May 11, 2012, 10:01:02 AM »
Zandra.
"I dare you to kill me, I wanna die."

I was half tempted to put her head through the walls, but Felix wanted her mostly unharmed. I walked up to her, picked her up and carried her out of the room myself, you know what they say...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: May 11, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
SILENE

Doorbell hugged as she was picked up, as they walked by Silene spat in the face of a guard then screeched

Felix check my memory that will prove I'm telling the truth.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #595 on: May 11, 2012, 10:08:12 AM »
Zandra.
"Felix check my memory that will prove I'm telling the truth!"

She proceeded to spit in one of the guards faces, if not for the threat of my fist in a very unpleasing place he would have torn her face off.

"Shut up!"

I carried her kicking and screaming out of the building, threw her in the back of a carriage then jumped in with her. I shut and locked the doors. "This is a long trip, we're not going to have any problems are we? I would hate to accidently put your head through the roof."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: May 11, 2012, 10:13:09 AM »
SILENE

Silent shadow travelled a few feet away from Zandra and was quickly grabbed by guards, they opened the carriage door and threw her back in. She slumped against the wall  gave up resisting their was no way she would get away.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #597 on: May 11, 2012, 10:15:02 AM »
The taller, Brown-haired man was hit in the face when the door was opened. He backed up quickly, to avoid getting knocked off balance, then looked at Zandra, who had the Demigod prisoner almost over her shoulder.
" Having fun?" He asked, smirking, eyes focusing on the Prisoner.
But, ne response came, as the screaming prisoner was carried away by an even angrier Zandra. Poor girls. The both of them. They're gonna kill themselves if they have to stay together too long.
He stretched again. Better go on outside. But, of course, in the opposite direction. He had done enough snooping for the day.
--
The demigod Boy sat down, and tried to make himself as comfortable as possible, as the other Demigods asked for their gifts. He looked at Warren, and his new gift, sadly at first, then curiously.
Whuzzat do?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 10:16:40 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #598 on: May 11, 2012, 10:15:15 AM »
Zandra.

I couldn't help but laugh at her pitiful attempt to escape. Running away in a hostile city... I pounded on the window letting the driver know that we were ready. Soon Felix would completely erase all these creatures memories of ever having met her. A flawless way to hide someone.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: May 11, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
WARREN

Warren looked at Bio and then focused. With a flash of light his new sword appeared he then said

This  is Demaris.

SILENE

Silene sighed and then said

So do you think we'll be their soon?