* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 303831 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #675 on: May 12, 2012, 12:00:34 PM »
As Jake and Efialtes fight Warren runs over to Bio shaking him awake and says

Bio spar with us you need the practice.

He then swung at Efialtes

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 12, 2012, 12:05:33 PM »
Efialtes stops attacking jake, an blocks the attack from warren, he then stabs at warren after creating the illusion of him stabbing at jake.this is fun! >:3
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 12, 2012, 12:09:33 PM »
Warren blocks Efialted and signals to Asmodeus who lifts its wing and sends a gust of air knocking Efialtes down, Warren slashed Demaris down and said

watch your back Efialtes.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 12, 2012, 12:15:45 PM »
Efialtes gets back up and walks a bit away an sits down.Guess in dead then.

Meanwhile fluffy tackles warren and looks at him growling, or you know, almost hurting his best friend.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:27:15 PM by Meowth »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #679 on: May 12, 2012, 12:21:25 PM »
Bio yawned, and shook his head.
Still sleepy....Five more minutes...
He curled up, about to continue sleeping, but he finally realized what Warren had said.
Eh!? Spar! Wh...ME!?

He sat up frantically, hair hanging down in his face, blocking his eyes (and the rest of his face, for that matter) from view. He shook his head a bit, to make himself lok more like a human, and less like a body with a fluffball, then hopped out of the charriot. He petted the wolf pup as he made sure he didn't leave anything behind in his makeshift bed.
So...How do I...Spar, exactly..?MEDIC! DOCTOR! I REQUIR ASSISTANCE!
Bio facepalmed, and laughed, shaking hair out of his face again. Coming, Efialtes! He drew his new offensive Caduceus, and spun it, threateningly, as he rushed out to go help.
-
Morning. Nemesis sat up, and yawned. he had finally fallen asleep.
Outside of the building, naturally.
" What the He-" He looked around. The light source of the surrounding area was already up, signalling a new day.
" H...How did I fall asleep out here..?" He looked down, trailing off as he noticed the dead body of some...animal...at his feet. He couldn't really tell what it was, it had been gored through so many times, it's features became distorted. An eye, where it LOOKED like the paw should be..
He casually stood, kicking the body away. He needed to go find something to do besides killing allies in his sleep...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:23:21 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #680 on: May 12, 2012, 12:22:30 PM »
"Just Shut up you bastard!" Unexpecidtly she jumps from her seat and grabs for my throat. If not for a split second reaction she just might have gotten a hold of it. Faster then she could react I pushed her against the nearby wall, pinning her with a single hand to her throat stopping her from breathing.
"I told you not to fight, do you yield?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 12, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
Warren stopped fluffy kid air and tossed him Efialted then said to Bio

You draw your weapon and fight but you never actually injure them.

Silene

Silene choked out the words yield and finally resigned herself to peacefully.listening to Felix.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #682 on: May 12, 2012, 12:31:04 PM »
I held her to the wall just a moment longer then let her drop to the floor. I returned to my seat, then decided to remove my mask, I was dying to feel the sun's rays on my face. I undid the straps holding it on and dropped it on the bench besides me. I felt warmer then I had in years, I had forgotten what it felt like to feel warmth on my face. After a moment of soaking the sun in Zandra brought me back to reality by tapping me on the shoulder.

"Nice to see you two getting along well enough. Here's some water, it's all I could find. I have the chefs cooking up some breakfast, should be done soon."
I took the glass of water Zandra had offered me and took a long drink before dumping the rest on my face. Zandra offered Silene a glass.

"Come Silene, sit on a bench and look me face to face."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 12, 2012, 12:34:17 PM »
 Silene

Silene accepted the water and began sitting on the bench while sipping it waiting for Felix to question her. Looking at his face she noticed he wasn't bad looking, in her eyes he had nothing on Warren, but he wasn't't bad looking. The scar across his face and the dripping water made him seem very dangerous.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:50:32 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #684 on: May 12, 2012, 12:48:55 PM »
I looked up at Silene as she sat nursing her glass of water fully revealing a scar that ran across the entire left half of my face.
"Know how I got this scar? I was arrogant and Cronus punished me for my arrogance with a permenate mark of failure." I stood up and lifted my shirt to show where Warren had stabbed me with his daggers. "I got this from arrogance again, it was Warren who inflicted this one on me, like I said he was a truly worthy opponent. I offered him the same choice I just offered you, to yield or to die, chose to die in your stead." I sat back down letting the sun dry my face off the rest of the way. "I brought you here for a few reasons, first you are the closest thing I have to an inside perspective of the God's operations, and I need to know every one of their plans to atone for my latest failure..." Thinking to myself for a second I decided I had spoken enough on this subject. "that is the only reason you need to know for now, all will be revealed in time." I stood up and started to walk around the courtyard. "This temple was built to honor a man who defied both the Titans and the Gods. They both tried to destroy it thousands of years ago, but here it stands today. Perhaps you are wondering why I am telling you this, perhaps I am wondering the same thing myself. Or maybe I have some master plan, but for now my reasons are of none of your concern. None of your mental powers will work here, Zandra will still be able to rip you to pieces, but you can't teleport your way out. This Temple is large and easy to get lost in, don't wander off or you might end up walking out of the range of your bracelet, which wouldn't be very pleasant. So, why don't we get started with what you know about the God's army movements..."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 12, 2012, 12:52:02 PM »
Silene leaped and grabbed Delicate ARM begging

Please describe to me what happened in the battle between you and Warren. The last thing I remember is.Warren tackling you

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 12, 2012, 03:33:30 PM »
Sekeen

The scout returns to me with a pleased look on his face.

Scout-Sir, we have found a way down to Tartarus through means of ferrying.

I bit my gum.

me-How much will it cost us?

Scout-Sir we have enough to only tansport half the army.

Only half! I guess we'll have to station the other half outside in case they try to run.

me-Very well, get it done.

He nods and flies off, this is not what I was expecting.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 12, 2012, 07:18:27 PM »
WARREN

Warren spun around after throwing Fluffy and then he charged leaping high into the air  he came down with a blow at Jake that if it hit was a blow that wold cleve him in two.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 12, 2012, 07:22:20 PM »
Jake

I lift my sword and hold it firmly, the impact moved my arm slightly making a shallow cut. I swing my arm round widely sword effortlessy cutting through the air aimed at Warren.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 12, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »
WARREN

Warren was still in the air when Jake swung and manuevered his sword to block the attack. The blades clashed and sparks flew, Warren went sliding into the dirt still on his feet and he said

Pretty good Jake Then he charged feining a blow to the head then he ducked attempting a leg sweep.