* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 303827 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #705 on: May 12, 2012, 10:47:43 PM »
Bio pouted. Warren, try to hang in there, m'kay? Maybe I can heal you...
He rubbed his wrist, and lowered his eyes, as he turned and ran back into the charriot He crouched low, whimpering,  trying his best to hide himself.
--
In the mean time, Nemesis had been watching. Nothing like spectating a good fight to learn more tactics, eh? His head was tilted to the side, as he watched all of the demigods fighting or fleeing. One in particular.
I was right after all. 'Ts little brother.
He smirked, a disturbing sight to anyone who saw him. THis suddenly got a whole more interesting. Why just sit here, when he could go torture the little wimp's friends? That was always fun to see. He wondered what kind of faces they would make as he tore their bodies apart, as he calmly strolled into the battlefield, his staff in hand.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 12, 2012, 11:10:44 PM »
Warren sees a man walk out with a staff he didn't no him but he knew Yw was on theme Titans side. Warren slid off Asmodeus and began plummeting towards the stranger Demaris in front of him. He yelled as he fell

Die.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 12, 2012, 11:31:49 PM »
Sekeen

I see a huge owl flying towards me,

Protect me sisters.

a few harpies fly onto the bird and start biting and tearing at the owl.

Me-Let it suffer.

I fly slowly towards the owl with knife above my head, I swiftly cut down.

(you must decide its fate)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:38:38 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 12, 2012, 11:40:40 PM »
Asmodeus easily throws the harpies off and destroys them and then swing his Stopping Sekeen from stabbing him. He grabs Sekeen with his Talon and begins to squeeze.

(Now you must decide his fate)

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 12, 2012, 11:44:50 PM »
I feel pain shoot through my arm. I shoot sharp feathers out my wings that stab the talons and it let's go. Blood streams down my arm but I wipe it off and lick my hand. Now insentivised by blood I let loose a multitude of slices at the owl. This time several harpies try and restrain the owl.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 12, 2012, 11:46:51 PM »
Asmodeus again throws the harpies off and then slams Sekeen with his beak sending him spiraling towards the gorund.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 12, 2012, 11:49:46 PM »
I regain composure and signal for the harpies to get into formation, they form a wall of 50 harpies and they all shoot steel hard dagger sharp feathers at the owl. He won't survive.

( there's like 200 feathers)
Grafics Cat <3

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #712 on: May 12, 2012, 11:54:13 PM »
Nemesis quickly evaded, growling at the new arrival as he struck the sword. He tilted his head at an angle, exposing his neck and baring his teeth in a threat, as he continued to move away, still towards the chariot. " I have no buisness with you!" He growled at the man as he fell. " I'm just paying a visit to a friend."
A painful one, but still a visit.
" Let me be."
He spun around, and kept running, leaping over Harpies and feathers. God, he hated he flying feathers.
He leaped, positioning his right foot to grab hold of anyone (Namely, a certain Apollo child) who stood in the way.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:04:02 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 13, 2012, 12:35:57 AM »
Asmodeus jetted up avoiding the feathers then he flapped his giant wings knocking down and killing the smaller harpies with the large gusts of wind his wings sent out. He then communicated to Sekeen

Are you scared to fight me without your little flying chickens

Warren

Warren ignored the man and light headedly limped over to stand by Bio and Ayara his Demaris pointed to defend.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 13, 2012, 03:38:45 AM »
Efialtes couldn't do anything but distract, sooo..He casted the illusion of 4 of him surrounding the new guy that was jumping or leaping or..whatever, the illusions looked at him, then started waving.Hi! hi! hi! hi! hi! hi!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #715 on: May 13, 2012, 03:49:46 AM »
" Ghyaaa!!"
Nemesis's eyebrows furrowed, as he landed, on the demigod's head, feet gripping her tightly, slipping off, and dragging her down with him. He had NOT seen that coming. Where the heck did they come from, anyway?
He quickly rose to his feet, scowling at the illusions. " Alright, you rats. Shut up."
But, they continued. " Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!"
His lip twitched, and he turned to face everyone. He'd just have to ignore them for now.
" Well, I see you aren't going to back down. Although, you don't look like you have much longer..."
He smirked, baring his teeth. " That wound'll open nicely. I wonder how many rib'll break..." He kept his foot down on the apollo demigod's head, to keep her down while he was standing. He wouldn't be taken by suprise. Not here. He held his staff, ready to defend, and then-
" Hi! Hi! Hi!"
" SHUT UP!"
Bio kept himself covered inside the chariot with Efialtes's wolf Fluffy, but he was ready to attack in case he was needed. He'd have to be strong now.
...Just because he....did that, doesn't mean he's scary now. Nope...Gotta stay here, in case I'm needed.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 13, 2012, 03:55:54 AM »
Efialtes slowly walks up behind the guy his illusions were annoying, he then gets ready to stab himhi, hi,HI!

He stabs at the guy with his arm that wasn't bleeding.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 13, 2012, 03:56:35 AM »
Warren placed his hand on his swords Pommel and then knocked the half titan back using his powers. He then focused his abilities on choking the haalf titan. as he did he lunged awkawardly and swung his sword.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #718 on: May 13, 2012, 04:09:22 AM »
The half-titan growled, feelking a sharp pain in his arm, and bent backwards, knocking Efialtes to his feet. He hissed, eyes narrowing at the young boy who had attacked him. " Learn your place, you insolent demi-god. THis wasn't your battle yet." He twisted his body, feeling a pressure around his throat. He easily dodged the sword, as the older demi-god lunged with it, but the throat was a problem. He couldn't breath well, and the man seemed healthier than he let on.
" You. I'm not going to even wait to announce my presence to my brother. I'm going to kill you now, just for giggles." He eld his hand around his throat, massaging it, and trying to relieve pressure, as he lunged.
" Pear goes in..."
the tip of the staff went into the massive gaping wound, but it only scratched. Nemesis smirked, and turned the end. " One turn..." THe pear widened, cutting into the flesh around the wound.
" HI! Hi! HI!"
" SHUT..UP!"
Nemesis, in his own blind rage, pulled his staff back, and swatted at an illusion, kicking Efialtes away. " You'll die too, for bugging me with these...things. You're lucky I'm sparing you for now."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 13, 2012, 04:12:25 AM »
Warren took his chance while the half titan was distracted and did a leg sweep knocking him down. He then used his abilities to hold him down and ran to Bio. He pointed to his wound and said

Can you heal this if so do it. if it will kill you dont even try.