* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 303830 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: morning¦ Weather: cloudy
« Reply #720 on: May 13, 2012, 05:00:14 AM »
*skips stuff I missed*
A gift from the gods, huh...?
I closed my eyes and thought for a minute. There wasn't really anything I needed/wanted...
If you have no wish, then allow me to expand upon that which is your birthright... 
My eyes snapped open. I'd heard that voice once before.
Dad...?
You're eyes reveal that which you have been given...
My eyes...? Wait... He can't mean...
My eyes are like flames. It has a tendency to scare people off, along with my scar. I'd quickly learned never to forget how they looked.
I should test it...
I held out my hands, concentrating for a few seconds, and a very small flame appeared. I watched it for a few moments, mesmerized. I could tell that it was giving off heat, but it wasn't burning me. After a few minutes, I closed my hand, and the flame snuffed out. I realized that I felt much more tired now.
It must tap energy...That means I'll have to be careful. Use too much, and I could pass out or die.
Content with what I had learned, I curled up in the badly styled chariot and drifted off into a fitful sleep.
*skips more stuff I missed*
I woke from my nightmares to the sound of clashing blades, and watched while the others sparred. I sat up and watched for a while, but when the Harpies attacked, I got right to work. I pulled out my kusarigamas and began slashing through them easily. I tried to keep near Bio, and began to turn as I heard something swish through the air, but I was too slow. I felt something grab the back of my head, slamming me into the ground and holding me there. I didn't know who, or what, it was, but just before I began to stab at it's foot with my blades, the weight was knocked off of me. I leaped to my feet to see a half-titan laying on the ground, recently knocked away by Warren. Warren had gotten himself a large wound all across his torso.
Can you heal this if so do it. if it will kill you dont even try.
I glanced back.
I can help. I won't be able to totally heal it, but if I do some of the healing first, then maybe Bio will be able to heal the rest of it.
I looked back towards the half-titan while I waited for Warren or Bio to reply.
Strange, he looks sort of familiar... No, more of similar...
I glanced back at Bio, and at the stranger.
He looks like Bio! It's very faint, since he's obviously a bit...odd...and insane...but some of the features, they're similar! Well, if he's after Bio, he'll have to go through me to get 'im...
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #721 on: May 13, 2012, 05:16:45 AM »
The man groaned Gotten reckless again, eh?
" You Demi-Gods are centainly a pain in the butt. I've had..illusions...worse than you guys.Tch."
He didn't bother to get up yet, as they weren't really attacking. They were worried on healing the older one The commander, he assumed A calm smile spread across his face, as he stretched. He didn't have to worry just yet. They had the harpies to worry about too, after all.
Bio cautiously peeped his head out of the chariot. Warren, you should be a bit careful. THat thing can tear you open pretty bad.
He looked at Ayara, wo had recovered from being knocked over by the newcomer, and blinked Ayara, I have an idea You heal him up as much as you can, without really hurting yourself You can take Warrens place, while I continue.
He smiled, brushing some hair back, as he concentrated on Warren's wound.
"Hey, pipsqueak. That's not a bad plan."
Bio ducked down into the chariot.this time. Nope[/color]."
Bio cowered even further into the chariot.Go away.
" Hey, don't bother hiding now. I already saw you. And, you aren't gonna miss this. Not while I'm here, you;re not." He grinned. " I'll tear 'em all open, Nice, eh? Kinda a gift, for all the holidays I missed."
Hah. How cliche, he thought.
" I think I'mma start with this one here. Whats her face. It's too bad I wasn't heavy enough to smash her skull open, huh?"
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 05:34:58 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 13, 2012, 05:27:38 AM »
Warren nodded and then put a protective circle using his abilities around himself Bio and Ayara. He approached Ayara ready for her to begin healing him. He got rid of his sword but stayed ready in case he needed to fight.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: May 13, 2012, 06:33:16 AM »
It IS my fight, your messing with my friends..

Efialtes gets back up and walks a bit away, he then turns around quickly and manages to throw the knife at the one guy with his arm that had the gash in it.This is getting really annoying...
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 13, 2012, 06:57:37 AM »
Warren sees Rfialtes throw his dagger and he saw it was going off course. He quickly uses his abilities to steer it back on course and speed it up. Now it was hurtling straight for the back of the half Tirana head.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #725 on: May 13, 2012, 07:01:45 AM »
She grabbed my arm and look pleadingly at me.
Please describe to me what happened in the battle between you and Warren. The last thing I remember is.Warren tackling you
I thought for a moment, just how much of the truth I should tell her...
"Indeed he did tackle me to the ground, he got arrogant and left his stomach unguarded," I once again released my arm blade revealing the blood stained blade. "I simply took advantage of it. He managed to stab me while I offered him the chance to yield and save himself, which sealed his fate." I retracted the blade then moved closer to Silene, I got close to her ear and whispered. "He begged me to spare your life, which I did once, but I won't do again if you continue to dodge my questions..."

I stood up and walked towards one of the doors in the courtyard. "Zandra please find her a suitable room, perhaps she will be more willing to speak once her situation settles in just a little bit further." With that I put my mask back on and left the courtyard.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: May 13, 2012, 07:05:57 AM »
 Silene nodded that sounded like something Warren would do. He was a genius until one of his friends was endangered then he got reckless Silene looked at Zandra and said

Lead the way I am ready for questioning.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #727 on: May 13, 2012, 07:18:10 AM »
Zandra.
"He's done with you for the day, that's how he says he's bored. The living area is over here, the kitchen area is through that door, and this of course is the courtyard, you can come and go between these area's as you please, but try to make a run for it and you will be trying to chew your arm off. Now please go find yourself a room in the living area. I have a few things to do." I walked towards the door Felix had gone through then vanished from her sight, leaving her completely alone. Felix and I had a few things to iron out...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 13, 2012, 07:23:56 AM »
Silene

Silene nodded and then layes her back against the wall and began registering through what Felix had told her. Who could it be that denied both Titan and god and lived, she was just outright  confused. She thought about all the information for quite awhile then she began to doze and after a moment she was outright asleep. In her dream she was in a meadow talking to Warren. She was leaning her head against his chest and he had his arms wrapped around her stomach. They lay like that for hours the Warren whispered

Silene l, you know I love you right.

Before she could respond the clouds went dark and the wind whipped her hair around. She looked up and saw a forever repeating image of Warren on the ground dying and calling for her. Right as she thought her mind was going to burst she woke, jerking up. She realized it must have been onlya few minutes since she fell asleep and that was just a dream. It felt so real. She stood and began to pace the room.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:41:00 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #729 on: May 13, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »
"WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN SHE'S CRONUS DAUGHTER?!"

"I wouldn't lie to you Zandra, not about something this dangerous. Not even Cronus knows he has a Half Titan child."
Zandra was clearly disturbed at the news I had just told her, we had Cronus' daughter prisoner. "I chose this location for a very good reason Zandra, pure Titans and Gods can't enter, there is a spell of sorts keeping them out we are safe as long as no one finds out about this place."
"How long do you think we can keep it from him? He's smart, he will find out!"
"He's a fool Zandra, I was able to easily get into and control his mind this morning when I met him. He's getting weak in his old age."

Zandra punched the wall putting a fist sized hole in the wall, as she pulled her fist from the wall a low hissing sound could be heard as the wall repaired itself. Zandra and I looked at the pieces of the wall get up and reattach themselves where they had once been.

"I have to leave Zandra, Warren is in need of a little motivation... Be safe, I love you." I kissed her on then cheek then left.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 13, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »
Sekeen

The force of wind knocks me to the ground and I decide that this will be finished later.

Me-Fall back sisters.

The army follows me at a very fast speed.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 13, 2012, 06:13:52 PM »
Warren

Asmodeus let out a large hoo of triumph and began circling the skies. Warren looked up at the sound of the hoo and sighed in relief when he noticed the harpies quickly retreating. He let out a shrill whistle and asmodeus began pliumeting towards the half titans talons opened. Warren was quick to summon his swords and hurl them both at the half titans chest.

Silene

Silene dozed off repeatedly and she always had the same dream with Warren and the image of him dying in a pool of his own blood, begging for her. Her eyes were blood shot from crying and when she heard the sound of a fist slamming into the wall she basically jumped out of her skin, and a new wave of tears assaulted her. Where as her skin used to be a beautiful pale angelish complexion it was now a sickly pale, she was covered in purple, black, and blue bruises and her stomach wound was still bothering her. She hadn't eaten in almost two days yet she was not hungry even though she knew not eating was unhealthy she didn't care. Warren and Jake were dead, so were the all the others, they were all so young, even the oldest was only around eighteen. Hojo, Bio, Ayara, Aerwynna, Efialtes, even Quinn who was defenseless, all slaughtered, and she had a sinking feeling that it was her fault they were killed. She pulled her knees up to her chest with some difficulty considering her shaking arms, then a fresh wave of tears assaulted her and she began to weep again, her sobs echoing through the corridor.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 06:21:54 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 13, 2012, 06:20:47 PM »
Jake

We shot across the land like an arrow, even though we were making very good progress I couldn't help but feel anxious.

me-Can't you go any faster?

As if in answer we sped even faster, I notice a building in the distance.

(Fox your turn)
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #733 on: May 13, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »
I walked out of the range of the mental block of the Temple then began to search the Mental world for Warren's mind. Wasn't too long until I found him he was quite a large force there that he stood out like a sore thumb. He was about a hundred miles to the East, great I thought. Walking up to the horses that had brought Zandra and Silene here I jumped on top of the biggest one and took on in due east. With any luck I would be with in mind range with in the span of five hours.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 13, 2012, 07:41:35 PM »
I feel the heavy breathing of Lightning as we approach the building. I grit my teeth, whatever's in there I'll have to fight. I felt a lurch as one of Lightnings legs gave way. I flew 3 metres forward.

MeWaaah!

I land with a thud, I look over to Lightning and he is exhausted.

Me-You find a safe place to rest.

He growled and crawled away. I start running towards the building.
Grafics Cat <3