* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101735 times)

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 closed his eyes, and growled, tossing the paper toy aside.
" Well, ya little bastard. You crave death so much? And you don't wanna play my game..."
He giggled rather girlishly, and his body twitched as he moved forward. " Where to cut you open first? I know...I'll take chunks of flesh out of you, then your orgns. I'll save the heart for last. I'll even be extra nice, and feed you some of your own bloody flesh before I rip your heart out."
He turned quickly. " I think Ladies should go first, though. After all, I'd rather take away the living's will, then kill the willing. It's too bad you won't play my game... You could actually live after it. Ksss~."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hamon made it out of the city as buildings were catching fire. He got into his carriage, which had a few arrows in it. He got inside and the hounds sped off to catch up with the titans, while other hounds followed suit. He noticed someone being clawed at by a hawk.

Deal with her.

The carriage sped off, and the other hounds stayed behind to deal with the assassin. Hamon made it to his home before all the titans. And decided to wait.

Soon, I will have my revenge.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
Me-why does everyone run off when a bunch of zombies are gonna tear down the town?

I start to fight off the monsters, who runs off at a time like this? Oh well better do this now I guess. I look over to the remaining guards, a small squad of 5 guards from the Leore household arrive.

Me-Ok let's stop fumbling our feet and lets fend off these things!

The guards charge at the undead, we'll need more firepower than this.

Jayter

Me-of course, if I don't want to play you'll find someone who does, news flash, no one does.

I paced in my cell, there must be a way out. I see the keys but they are too far away. I need something that's long and hooky. I search around the room.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
GM post @ Lubbies

A squad of ten mounted on stallions with pikes appear beside him,

Need assistance?

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx looks at the hounds coming her way and goes to them as she swinged her axe like a piece of paper to slam it again one of the hound's head, sending it flying to a nearby tree, another one comes and she sidesteps and cuts it in half horizontaly as another comes from behind and hits her hard on her back

"Dammit... let me GO"

She turns and swings her axe over her head, slaming it down on the hound's head, smashing it  to pieces, then gets her dagger with her other hand to slam it in the last hound's head and slice it in half with her axe as she breathed hard as she had lost the pursuit

"Dammit....i will get you back...."

she starts walking back to the village slowly as she was tired
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
The titans reached the cave. All of the prisoners were out cold from the shaking they got. Hamon detached one of the hounds from the carriage and tied a note to it:

The attack was successful. They had no idea what hit them. Here is a gift from me.

Lead these titans to Takima and give the Guard that note. You titans, follow the hound. except for you.

He pointed to the one holding the princess.

Set her down and then disappear.

The hound led the caravan of titans to Takima, and the last one set the princess down and disappeared into the ground. Hamon ordered a couple skeletons to imprison her. He went into his cave and sat down on his throne.

Soon, I will have you back, my beloved.

He fell asleep in his throne.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Rioku landed on Kyra, who had put the gloves on, arm and she gently stroked him.

Look like it's just you and me buddy, we'll save Raithen.

Rioku gave a caw of agreement that echoed around the village.

Raithen

Raithen awoke as he was slammed into the cell by a gurad, four people were around him and his hand strayed to hi sword, which wasn't there.

So this is the Takima cell a big let down really.

Gm post @ WTP

A guard approached and whispered into the inhuman interagtioners ear,

This boy needs a little convincing, but the boss has plans for him, so don't severely injure him.

Then the guard walked away and locked the cell door.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
The guards scare me half to death.

Me-Where the hell... I don't care can you help on the front lines?

All soldiers nod at the same time.

Me-good, keep them back and let the archers do the rest.

They ride off to the battle.

Me-all men who can use a bow fall back and arm yourselves!

I mount my horse and ride into battle. The skeletons are my only problem, I need to get rid of them, I'll have to go one step at a time.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 grinned as he grabbed the arms of the poor woman. " Of course. Only the willing would. But you're too much of a sissy to put yourself at random. Keheheheheahahahah~"
He slammed his foot down on the woman, forcing her to sit down. He didn't mind that the youngest was walking around. There wasn't an escape. Not yet.
" Kehahahaaha, HAHAHAHA~"
He twitched, and he slammed his foot down into the woman's leg again. A loud snap was heard, and then he giggled. His foot firm on the broken leg, tugged on the arms as hard as he could, pulling them out of their sockets.
He tossed the woman aside, jumped, and landed square on her chest.
He sighed, as the guard came in and spoke quietly in his ear.
"This boy needs a little convincing, but the boss has plans for him, so don't severely injure him."
 " Fine...Maybe some flaying."

Back at Zer0's home, Tony finally managed to roll himself over on the ground, and had bee laying there for arounf an hour. He was lucky ants hadn't crawled into his wounds.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:19:32 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
As Vixon finished cleaning the stables he starts hearing screaming very very close. An unknown man came to the outside of the stable and start setting parts on fire.  As he left to set the house part on fire Vixon creeps up to the door and see it is Takima soldier...

Vixon: What the....What are Takima soldiers doing here.

Being unarmed and no armor he has no choice but to sit and wait for a moment. About that time Siren creeps out the back door which his sword in hand.

Siren: I thought you might need this.

Vixon
: Yea I do but I am kind of rather exposed at the moment. Oh what the hell.

Seeing an opening of when the soldier turns his back to the stables to walk off..

Vixon quickly charges at the soldier and without armor on not much noise is made. He sticks his sword out to impale the closest one in the neck instantly making him drop to the ground holding his neck.

Vixon: Alright lets go see how we can help.

Charging into town with Siren close behind he comes up to the center of the village on one side is a army of undead....On the other side is an army of the takima...

Vixon: What in the hell is going on?

Siren: Ugh we are under attack?

Look backing at her with an annoyed look....

Vixon: Yea I can see that.

Sword drawn and shield in other hand Vixon gestures for Siren to stay close. Fighting his way through to a group of guards in dire need of help. Slashing through the skulls of the skeletons and zombies. (Who are which facing towards the guards so its rather easy to kill them) Almost getting to the guards seeing one of them getting shot with an arrow in his stomach...

Vixon: Siren! Tend to this man please! I will make sure nothing touches you! I know you hate all this fighting but please try to save his life it is your duty as a healer!

Siren nods and kneels next to the man breaking off the arrow to make it easier to work with. Moments later she has the arrow out safely and bandaged him up.

Vixon in all the fighting notices a gigantic ugly undead walk through kicking anything in its path see it was holding something and shortly after a very small girl running after it.

Vixon: What was that?

Working his way through the mob slashing down skeleton after skeleton he eventually makes it to the edge to where a girl is standing there with a hawk. Finally breaking free of the mobs. I am able to make my way over to her..

Vixon: Aren't you a bit small to be outside in all this?

Thinking for a moment.....""Siren is rather small too...""

Vixon: Never mind that why are you here alone?

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra head whips around

I'm here alone because the one I loved was just ripped away by a giant titan!

tears roll down her cheeks and the hawk attempts to comfort her by pressing into her side.

Raithen

Raithen was on his feet in an instant,

Leave her alone!

He quickly lunged at the man.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
After all this ordering my throat is getting sore. I see a man run and starts slashing at the undead, does he have a death wish? The pikemen are doing well at holding off the undead.

Me-ARCHERS ARE YOU READY?

As if in reply a volley of arrows fly over my heads and lands in the center of the undead army. A big hole in their ranks is made.

Me-a few more and we can push them back.
Grafics Cat <3

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx comes back to the village and looks arround at the devestation, she sighs and sees Kyra

I'm here alone because the one I loved was just ripped away by a giant titan!

Alyx goes to her and places her hand on Kyra's back

"I will get him back Kyra, i promise, cheer up okay? its not healthy for you to be sad...and your not alone, you have me and that hawn there"

she smiles to her with a worried look
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 whipped around, and dodged, grinning. " Kehehehehe~" Still holding the girl by her arms, he tossed her against the wall, where another crunch, and a whimper of pain was heard.
" We have another one here, don't we? " He tilted his head, where the gaping eye cavity could bee seen, disgusting blood vessels and all. " You should wait your turn like everyone else."
He was quiet, and then he looked at the two. " Hehehe You two are pretty confident aren't you?"
He tilted his head to the side, cracked his neck, and grinned. " Let's see....I just love the confident ones~ So much fun to break. Maybe you'll play my game? Test your luck~ Or will I have to choose what I do to you? In that case, both of you will eat your own flesh before you die. Ksss~"
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:55:28 PM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
In the distance I see Alyx, Kyra and a person.

Me-EXCUSE ME BUT CAN YOU BREAK UP YOUR LITTLE CHAT SESSION, THIS ISN'T OVER YET!

What are they talking about anyway. There's a battle raging and they decide to talk. This is war not, there aren't tea breaks.
Grafics Cat <3