* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101630 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
kyra

Kyra looks at Faulkner as he says

So the loss of one man is going to stop you from going?

Kyra snapped at the comment

Raithen was out their fighting, unlike you who viewers and gave up his  daughter to a powered crazed necromancer, Raithen went down trying to stop him from getting to you! Talk to me about one man after you're killed!

Raithen

Raithen slammed himself to the ground and did a sweep with his leg trying to trip the man

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 does trip, and spreads his wings out, cushion his fall a bit. He wrapped his arm around her neck, to drag the blacksmith apprentice down with him. His fingers have torn of a lot of skin, and he digs his fingers into the exposed flesh. A smile crosses his face, and he starts to scoot back, to the door.
" Hmm. You're  definitely a fighter. Oh, what I would give for some crocodile shears and a Pear of Anguish. That would certainly break you, AND violate you. Kehehe~"
He tilts his head, to look towards the other inmates. " Don't any of you DARE move, or he'll eat you alive," 02 mumbled.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen leaped, his foot gave out suddenly from his wound and he fell face forward. Catching himself, he leaped back to his feet and pulled back his fist

Let her go!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
So the loss of one man is going to stop you from going?

Raithen was out their fighting, unlike you who viewers and gave up his  daughter to a powered crazed necromancer, Raithen went down trying to stop him from getting to you! Talk to me about one man after you're killed!

Alyx looks at Faulkner with a mad look

"Did you do ANYTHING AT ALL to rescue them when they were leaving? for what i know i was the only one that went after the caravan after they retreated and after you gave away your daughter like she was exchangable coin. you to me are trash."
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 frowned. " Why are you so willing to save her? Do you want to go first?" His saddened expression changed to one of glee. " I'd happily take you out. But, haven't you heard of the rule Ladies first?"
He began to rise to his feet, bringing the woman up and tossing her against the wall back first, where a series of crunches was heard. THis time, she didn't reply, and lay in her spot limply.
" Well, then. Time for a little fun, eh? My knife is dull, just to remind you." He tilted his head at the fist raised, ready to strike him, then grinned.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Regardless of what you think of me, we'be git a job to be done. Go grav your supplies and meet back here. And if your conquest to save the boy interfers with the mission, their will be severe percussions.

Kyra taps Altx on the shoulder,

If your going to go to the blacksmith shop could I come, i've got something I need to do.

Raithen

Raithen grimaced when the girl hit the walk, as the man raised his knife Raithen reached into his side pouch and pulled out two flint stones, one for each hand

Tonight you die!

Then Raithen raised a stone and swung at the man's head.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Regardless of what you think of me, we'be git a job to be done. Go grav your supplies and meet back here. And if your conquest to save the boy interfers with the mission, their will be severe percussions.

Alyx feels a tap on her shoulder from Kyra and looks at her

If your going to go to the blacksmith shop could I come, i've got something I need to do.

Alyx smiles and nods

"Of course sweety, come on then"

Alyx starts to walk off making sure Kyra was following
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

I was wondering, could you help me make a weapon that even I could use well, please, Raithen needs my help.

She stares at Sludge with pleading eyes.

GM post @ Cortex

A messenger approaches the cave and enters, he cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted

The leader wishes to speak to you.

Then the messenger leaves.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hamon, who felt like he had been violated, got mad enough to crush the skull of one of his minions. The skeleton was fumbling around for a bit.

Someone get him a new skull. I need to go. Make sure the princess is locked away, and fed. Go get her some fruit from the forest.

He went outside and into the carriage. The flesh hound sped off towards Takima, where a guard allowed him to enter. He got to the capitol and entered. Bowing to leader,  he says:

You summoned me?
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post @ Cortex

The leaders speaks with his back to Hamon,

What do you know about creating and training another necromancer Hamon?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Hamon stands up, he didn't like where this was going.

Personally, I sold my soul to obtain my powers, but most just learn a resurrection spell out of a book and acquire parts to build at least one minion. There isn't much knowledge of it I'm afraid, as it is seen as being a very, unethicle practice.

He wished he knew where this was going. If anything, he would be stuck with a brat who didn't know better and wanted to look powerful.

Unless you find someone willing to sell their soul, I'm afraid there is no way to "create" a necromancer.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Do you remember the boy you captured from the village? We believe with a little persuasion he could become a very powerful Necromancer, that is where you come in. Now let's hear about the mark, would the boy need one as well?

The leader ran his fingers together, awaiting answers.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
The inhuman giggled madly. " Nonsense. I still haven't eaten yet, ad I refuse to die until I fix that!"
He almost dodged the stone, but, because it was thrown rather low, it hit him in the nose. He grinned as it bounced off, and kicked it aside, rubbing the fresh mark there. It was gleeding, and the wound on is nose opened uo in response.
" Oh great. I don't have my thread..."
He glared at the warrior. " Throw one more stone. I dare you."

Tony was being pecked at by a rather friendly, playful bird.
" Knock it off."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
Hamon smirks a bit.

This is the mark of Siraset, the Lich King.If the boy offers his soul to him, then he would gain this mark. However, summoning Siraset is not too easy. Tonight is perfect, but you would have to act fast if you wish to make his a necromancer. I can prepare the ritual, but he must be the one to complete it.

Hamon took off his shirt to reveal a scar over where his heart is.

The boy must recite the incantation, then stab himself in the heart. He will be sent to Siraset's realm. If the boy fails, he will die.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GN post @ Cortex

The leader waves him away,

Prepare the ritual, the boy shall be ready.

Raithen

Raithen smiled an said

Fine I won't throw it.

He charged and swung his fist at the man's head, with the rocks edge sticking out.