* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101548 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx sees Kyra using the Daibo and smiles

Thank you, it's perfect! Now you need to gather up all the supplies you'll need on the trip so we can report back.

"My pleasure sweety, it makes me proud that you use a weapon made from me"

suddently someone knocks at the door and enters

Hello there.. was wondering if we could acquire your services on my sword and armor.

Alyx looks at the door and smiles

Hey I recognize you, your going on the team with us right?

Alyx smiles and nods to both of them

"And yes he is, put your armor and weapons on the counter, i will get to you in a bit"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Looking down at the little girl as he walked in.

Vixon: Yea I was. Sorry I couldn't help out much in the fight.

Looking back at the other girl.

Vixon: I just mainly need a tune up on my armor to make sure the leather straps holding it together are still good for something like this. Also sharpen my sword a bit. It is a rather hard metal this sword is made out of. Me nor the blacksmith knew what kind it was but it has held strong for me so far.

Looking down at the sword.

Vixon: My life has been saved so many times because of how unique this sword is and by this little one beside me.

Smiling back at Siren. Taking off my armor and laying it on the counter for her to inspect it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra smiles,

It's not your fault.

She pauses then continues

Their were alot of good warriors out their, you probably thought that they could handle it.

Kyra faced darkened as she said this,

Their were just some warrior that wre determined to die.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
GM post @ Fox
The owner nods,

Thank you, and word is Kai SUng was completely crushed by an undead army and the Takima forces, they said the necromancer was so powerful because it was a full moon and they get stronger then, but I wouldn't know.

A necromancer defeating an entire army by himself...Perhaps he is the one I've been searching for all these years; maybe he can decipher this damn book! I slammed my hand into the counter startling the healer and owner. "I'd like to rent a room for the night. And," I put a few more coins in the counter, "there is a man outside in need of some medical assistance. I'd like to pay for his treatment."

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 giggled at first, and stepped forward slowly. " Fast, they say. Break you, heheheh," He mumbled under his breath. His shoulders twitcheh.
He was getting a bit more forceful with each footstep. His head jerked towards the door, looking to see if there was a guard. " I could use some chains. THere aren't much materials for me here. Kehehe~"
He pivoted, and went straight for the rowdy prisoner. " Back up against the wall," THe eye on his chest commanded, monotoniously. " If you step away, no harm will come to the woman."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen slwoly back up against the wall

Their now don't touch her!

He spat through clenched teeth.

GM post @  fox

The owner nods, then takes the money, he waved at two workers and shouted

You prepare this gentle man a room, and you go see to the man outside!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Alyx smiles as she holds the armor and notices the problems right away on, putting it on the side, then gets the sword and smiles

"what you have here is Exometal, its a realy rare, it is a honor for me to work on such rare metal, do not worry, i know how to treat it"

she takes the sword to the forge and starts heating it, as she gets a kind of powder, putting it over the blade, and heats it more, then gets it to the table as it is bright red, and slams it with her hammer, puts some of the liquid metal over the blade as the liquid disapears into the blade, as she slams two more times her hammer and places it in water, giving a black smoke instead of vapor, thens takes it out and smiles, she gets her grinder and shapens it well as she takes it and puts it on the counter, the blade was now shining almost like a mirror, and its redish designs were even brighter.

"Now it will stay sharp for a realy long time, no matter what you hit it on."

she goes back to the armor and takes off the leather straps, and gets new ones, these were tough leather straps and places it on the armor , giving a tuning to the armor as well with her hammer, placing it 10 minutes later on the counter

"There, all done"

She smiles looking at him
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Hamon feels a strange sensation.

What was that?

He ignores it as he lays out some nightshade around the alter. One of the skeletons seemed to wonder about that.

This thing is an eyesore, and I like the way nightshade looks, so back off.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

So, what do you think are main objective in this strike force is?

She paused and looked around

I mean we can't destroy Takima by ourselves.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
I followed the two people up the stairs and to my room. They quickly ran ahead of me and into the room, a few moments later they emerged and led me into the room. They showed me a little bell system they had, if I wanted anything all I had to do was pull on the rope and they would be there as quickly as they could be. I excused them one at a time and put a coin in each of their hands.

Then I turned to my room, it was small; as to be expected in a small town; but it was quite nicely furnished. It had a good bed, no bugs of any sort, and a dresser for people who planned on staying a little longer then a night. I sat on the bed and looked at my Book. I have had this thing longer then I cared to remember, and it was starting to get really heavy. I almost threw it across the room, but thought better of it, I needed the spell hidden deep in it's pages. I put it under the pillow then pulled back the covers, I laid down and pulled the covers over me. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post @ fox

Th tavern owner nodded at the cloaked figure

I'm sure it was him.

The cloaked figure shookm his head and walked out. A few minutes later h e returned with another cloaked figure, they both had silver scythes glowing under their cloaks and the tavern owner told them

Room 242, heres the key.

He handed them the key and on walked up the stairs while the other walked outside and caled the wall to the window of room 242. The window opened and the man slid in with his scythe in hand as the other opened the door quietly and drew his scythe, guarding the door. The one by the necromancer raised his scythe and broguht it hurtling towards the necromancer head.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
I'm guessing it was a good thing I never slept in my bed anyways... I watched my puppet lose it's head and scream as the soul occupying it was forced out of it. (I took your idea of a little puppet thingy with me, it's a must for a traveling necromancer.) I summoned a spirit to fill the last puppet I had on me. I told it to stay still, I wanted to know what they were after before I made my move...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post @ fox

The men swore then one said

Toss the room, we need that book.

They began tearing apart the room.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Why did so many people get to know of this book! It's well over a thousand years old, and only my master knew of it's existence when I killed him...perhaps it was that other necromancer, maybe he had access to my master's soul, never mind that now, I could think on this later, now I needed to escape. As one of them walked up to the closet I was in I told my puppet to take him. It quietly drew it's swords then ran them through the closet door and into his chest. He screamed and fell to the floor bleeding profusely as my puppet removed it's swords from his chest and busted out of the closet to handle the other man.

(I guess I'll let you react to my post instead of G-modding any more then I already have.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
GM post @ Fox

AS his [artner fell to the gound dead the man drew his scythe and blocked the puppets sowrd, then he lopped him in half and shouted

I know your here necromancer, give us the book!

He readided his scythe for defense.