* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Rebellion: time of day: Morning Weather: Stormy Moon phase: half moon.  (Read 101550 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Wow you really are good. How much do I owe you for such great craftsmanship?

"Well since this is not a time to think of money, its free"

So, what do you think are main objective in this strike force is?.................I mean we can't destroy Takima by ourselves.

I think I know what will happen. It's to evaluate their full defense system and try to find weaknesses in it and to see how strong their forces are when the necromancer isn't around. But......I can see some people are going to try and make it a rescue mission..Which is why I think they chose quite a few healers to go with us.

Yeah, we're going to try to get a friend of mine....The idiot is either the bravest or stupidest man i've ever met.

Alyx smiles looking at them

I kinda figured something like that would occur in this "Journey".  I promise with this sword. I will do everything I can to help. I am a noble warrior as people have said before and I tend to keep it that way.

he places coins on the counter but Alyx doesnt touch them

"like i said its free"

I am sorry I can't stay but I really need to go break in these new straps before we set off. If this isn't enough payment just tell me when we head over to Takima.

Thank you so much for helping fix his armor and sword.....(With a little concerened look on her face)I just don't know what I would do if he got seriously hurt.

"Before you go, take your coins, its Free"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
The inhuman turned, and grinned.
" Kehehe~ I was hoping you'd be ready to let me have my way~"
He pivoted, away from the collapsed blacksmith, and his back turned to the two others. " How about this. Since no one esle wanted to, but you seem a bit willing now, how about we play a game. One at random? You're from Kai SUng, right? All the more reason to play this. They tool a random shot at my leg, I take a random shot at their prisoner~ Kehehe..."
THe eye on his chest chuckled, but spoke no more. He just looked on at the catastrophe waiting to happen.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen's eyes narrowed,

What kind of game?

He looked on with his wrists throbbing.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 grinned. He turned and grabbed his cootie catcher off the ground, trampled from earlier. " Oh, no. It seems like you stepped on iit. Oh well. It doesn't need to be perfect~" He returned to the teenager, where he held it out. " Just a game of fortune. Bad, for the most part, but fortune, nonetheless."
He grinned. " You pick a number, and we go from there. 1, 2, 3, 4. The survival of the other two here depend on you. Kehehe."
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Raithen

Raithen sighed

I pick number two, because one is the loneliest humber, a friend tought me that.

Then he watched the torturer.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
One of the arms on one of the bodies vanished, then a leg, then there was only a few piece of each body. Well who ever sent then was smart enough to send some Hounds to retrieve enough of their bodies I couldn't try to bring them back, perhaps if I followed them I could learn some more about this situation. I flipped through The Book, nothing about tracking hounds. I stuffed my puppets into my sack and left the tavern; the owner was surprised to see me, I'm guessing he expected me dead by now; I made a mental note to return and consume his soul some time soon.

On my way out I was surprised to see foot prints in the dirt, dog prints. They came and went from the town, against my better judgment I decided to follow them, what harm could come from curiosity my mind reassured me. Plenty my subconscious told me, dredging the deepest memories to remind me the danger of curiosity. Still, I needed to find that Necromancer, I needed to master the ultimate Necromancer art, then maybe I could rest...

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
The hounds have returned to the cave, with fresh body parts.

Very good, now take them over by the parts.

The hounds did as they were told. Hamon was going to get nowhere with the princess, so he took a step outside. The moon was still full.

What is taking them so long? The moon will not wait forever.

He got in his carriage, and two hounds attached themselves to it.

To Takima, and make haste.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:50:51 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra looked t Alyx then said

I think we should report in now, but first, do you need help carrying anything?

Kyra looked at Alyx awaiting a response.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx putted the forge out and took the large axe , hooked to her back as she looked to Kyra

"no im good, i allways go light"

she smiles to her and walks to the door

"Come on,lets get that selfish boyfriend of yours"

giggles as she opens the door

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra laughed along and asked

And how is he selfish

She looked at Alyx and walked out the door.

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Alyx looks back and smiles

"because he didnt thought of your feelings all this time"

she smiles and locks the door after Kyra comes out

"And remember, i promised to bring him back, and i willl"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Kyra

Kyra looks at the ground

I've got a bad feeling about Raithen, somethings going on with him.

Then she began walking, and looked at Alyx amazed,

That's all you carry with you, I have to bbring this medical bag with herbs and tools along with the Daibo.

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
After a little bit in the training ground stretching around making the armor more comfortable.

Vixon: Hey Siren let's head back to the council I am sure they have plans laid out by now.

Siren nodding in agreement and follows beside Vixon.

Siren: I just hope we don't have to fight....

After a few moments of walking they arrive back at the council chamber to wait for further instructions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellion the Soulless

Finally completing the last one. Inventory count......15 Melee units.....15 Spear throwers.

"Eh that should be good enough for now."

Setting them up all in rows against the walls I start chanting the spell required to animate them all.

""Marionette! Eln ni' en Fe'na!"

Start seeing souls fly into the bodies of the puppets and start to come to life.

"Alright you maggots! Get in ranks Melee up front Spears in back."

As they set up in formation and the Spear throwers strap 5 spears to their back. I lead them out on a stroll to work out any kinks in the designs. So they wont freeze up in battle.
As I walk around for a bit I start thinking.

"I haven't been in Kai Sung for quite some time I wonder if they have anything good to eat out this late..."

So I assemble their ranks behind me and walk over  to Kai Sung to be shocked at what I seen. Buildings half burnt to the ground. People being buried all over.

"Halt! Stay here till I say other wise it looks like they have had enough excitement tonight..."

I walk in to the city and up to one of the guards....

"What the hell happened here and why was I not called on for help?"

Guard: It was a surprise attack....another necromancer with huge undead numbers at his command and Takima stormed into the city.....It was a slaughter.

In quite a bit of shock I pass up the guard and head to the Main building where Daylin usually is.

"Excuse me may I enter?"(As I sit at the entrance.)  "Just one question....Who was the necromancer?"

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Axyl smiles looking at Kyra and shakes head

"The reality is more than meets the eye"

she opened her white coat a bit to show several herbs and flasks stuck to the coat, then turns to show the back of her red sash that had alot of small knifes in it

"I may be small but im strong and can carry alot that you probably couldnt"

giggles looking at Kyra

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
Zer0 frowned a bit. " Two, a lonely number?"
One..Two..
He looked down into the paper toy.
" Okay, 10, 11, 6, or 7?" He smirked. One last number, and the torture could begin.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--