* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 72578 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »
(lmfao)
Umbrea

Once there hands were interlinked they slowly began to dissolve into smoke, her black eyes closed in concentration. The were quickly hurtling through the shadows at mind breaking speeds, before coming to a stop outside, right under the light of the moon.

Heal yourself and hurry.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2012, 10:01:46 PM »
I nodded and took both clothes, I climbed one of the walls, and found a decent sised crack near the top, then stuffed the decoy in there. then i jumped back down, and buried the real one under it, deep enough so no one can just step on it and find it. I made sure to put it under the decoy so we can find it if we need it.

Okay, that's done. I'll scout around, and you two should guard the erm... "flag".

I walked away quietly twards where Tylan and Daylan went.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2012, 10:05:36 PM »
Tylan

Ashe sat by there flag he noticed Vin rounding the corner. He quickly slid out of view and summoned his staff, shining in the light and looking like it had never broken. He prepared to leap from his spot when Vin got close.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2012, 10:15:52 PM »
As I was about to turn I noticed soemthing. Something shined further in that hall. I took a small look, redying my sword just in case. I couldent see anything down there, but soemthing was off...

(Say if i need to change anything)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2012, 10:18:36 PM »
Tylan

Tylan swore, he should have kept the sword from the light! He quickly slid from his cover and charged, one blade scraping the ground and spraying dirt into the air while the other was drawn back by his ear! When he neared Vin he twirled the staff above his head and swung one of the blades at his leg!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2012, 10:30:34 PM »
Suddenly Tylan jumped out of the shadows, and charged at me. That friggin ninja! I came out of my cover and redied my sword, but he created a slight smokescreen. I couldent see his attack, so i closed my eyes and focused on sound. I heard something from above.

Aha!

I put my sowrd up preparing for an attack from above, but then I saw what it was, it was his staff, and it wasent even aimed at me! Then I felt a sharp pain in my leg, and yelled in agony. I forgot about his blades! I staggered backwards, only making it worse.

AGH!... That was dirty...!

I redied my sword, for an attack.

(say if i need to change anything)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2012, 10:33:06 PM »
Tylan

Tylan leaped, his blade spinning above him as he rotated through the air! He quickly raised the staff above him and in an instant sent the marble of the blade hurtling towards Vins sowr hand, trying to disarm him!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »
This time I saw his attack coming, and blocked his attack with my sword. Then I pushed him back and countered with a spin slash twards his knee so he wont be able to jump all over the place!
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2012, 10:41:17 PM »
Tylan

He closed his eyes, his whole body slowly beginning to harden. The sword hit his knees, but the cut was minor, no where near as deep as it would have been without his abilities!He winced, but regardless spun his staff above his head, once again trying to disarm Vin by hitting his hand with the marble of the staff!

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2012, 10:49:01 PM »
He used his powers to block the major of the attack. Crap, i forgot about that. He did another attack twards my hand, again, and I blocked it, but this time instead of countering, I jumped back... which was a dumb Idea, cuz I'm pretty sure some blood just gushed out of my leg. Luckily I (half)planned for this... I charged a energy slash and instead of shooting it at him, I shot it at the ground and created a decent smokescreen. I limped away as fast as I could twards my teams base.

Bad day, bad day, bad day, bad day....

(say if I need to change anything. .-.)
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2012, 10:53:40 PM »
Tylan

The smoke screen surrounded him and cleared after a moment, allowing him to see the fleeting back of Vin. He was just glad they hadn't attacked in teams! He sat back against the wall, ripping his shirt a bit and bandaged his knee, before wondering what was taking Daylin so long.

(Someone pin Daylin to a wall!)

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2012, 10:59:56 PM »
After a couple of minutes of limping I looked back to see if he was following. To my fortune, it looks like he didnt bother, afterall he cant leave his flag. I sat down a moment and winced at the pain in my leg. GOD I wish I had Artemis or Ayara on my team, a healer would be great just about now. I riped at the lower part of my clothing, and wrapped it around my leg- better to live now than worry about fashion. I tested my leg out gently, it still hurt, but not as much, and the bleeding seems to have stopped. I got back up and quickly made my way to my team.
. . .

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2012, 12:01:35 AM »
Artemis could here the loud footsteps of someone racing down the hall. Before she could move around the corner, Daylin came running past, not even noticing her.
Stealth is not his forte, is it?
Artemis quickly pulled out 4 knives with each hand, flinging them at the same time. Each hit it's mark, cutting through the clothing around Daylin. Each set of two knives each, crossed to make them more effective (as in, one is angled right and the other's angled left, making an x if you look at it from above) caught in his clothes, two sets just above his elbows, one on each side, and two sets close to his ankles on each leg. The force of the knives knocked Daylin backwards, pinning him to the wall an inch or two off the ground.
I do excel in capturing enemies without injury. You really should pay attention to your surroundings, Daylin. You ran straight past me.
Ayara, hearing the commotion, made her way over to Artemis and her prisoner, careful to still be listening for any other approaching enemies.
Man, you got the first catch. Lucky.
Ayara looked Daylin up and down.
...Did he really not notice you?
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2012, 12:09:02 AM »
Daylin

Daylin voice was muffled as he spoke

You excel in catching, I excel in escaping.

With grunts he slowly ripped his legs backwards, the knifes that had pinned him falling out, his jeans ripping even more as they did so. He peeled his arms backwards, the knifes that restrained them once again shredding his clothes and falling harmlessly to the floor. His feet hit the ground and he popped his neck, sound echoing slightly as his demonic blade appeared in his hands.

It was low to pin someone from behind, let us see how well you do in close combat.

Then he slammed his foot into the wall, propelling his body forward, he spiraled through the air straight at Artemis, his blade extended!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:12:24 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2012, 12:24:28 AM »
Alala

Seeing Vin limping back towards us...

"What in the hell happened to you? I thought I told you not to engage anyone just to scout them.."
"Well it doesn't matter now tell me you at least found one of their bases."

Thinking to myself....
"This is bad he got wounded already....And not even 1 of their flags in our possession yet..."
"Think Alala think!....."

"I got another good plan for the decoy!"
"If it comes down to it....Efialtes I will be depending on you for this part!"
"If someone reveals where we are....Tie the decoy flag to Him and you transform into anything that can run fast."
"Portray it as a final stand."