* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 88329 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #330 on: August 03, 2012, 04:21:46 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan listened quietly ready to strike if needed. Daylin gripped his sword in both hands, the tip scraping the ground lightly as he took a stance. He kept his mouth shut about Tylan, but the wind was whipping slightly with a cold breeze. Damn him! He needed to control that or they would get caught!

My brother is none of your concern, I am!

Then he snickered.

I didn't need to be quiet, how could two girls hurt me?

Umbrea

She smiled.

Now that you can talk and not attack, here is the details. We are staying outside the mountain. There are several other Demi-titans awaiting my return. The demi-gods are in the maze below, they are planning something. We will attack on my command. Now take my hand.

She stuck her hand out, waiting for him to take it.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #331 on: August 03, 2012, 04:31:08 AM »
Zer0

Zer0 cocked his head, and frowned a bit, before turning to look at the mass of organs he had left on the ground. " One sec..." He hooked the meatbag with his foot, and dragged it over to his "throne," dropping it down onto the bones, before running back. "Didn't want that on the floor," He said, smiling a bit, as he outstretched his clean hand, and not the one that was still fishing around inside of him for the knife. He eyed her suspiciously, but didn't hesitate to take her hand. They were on the same side. Nothing to worry about now.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 03, 2012, 06:20:15 AM »
"My brother is none of your concern, I am!"
Ayara sighed, but kept her stance.
Well, good try, Artemis. Not that I expected him to tell us.
Artemis shrugged, smiling gently.
It was worth a try. Some people are gullible enough to answer, some people aren't.
Both twins kept their stances, watching Daylin, but at the same time scanning the area.
There's a breeze...
Something's got to be making that. We're in a series of paths. Only an exit or someone's power could do that.
I'm sure sister's already noticed. We've got to be careful. We don't know what could be causing that. And we might not want to find out.
Daylin switched positions, snickering.
"I didn't need to be quiet, how could two girls hurt me?"
Ayara switched her grip from her Kusarigama's handle to it's chain-weight, and slowly began swinging it.
Ho, confident much? Tell me this, Daylin. Have you ever actually fought a battle against a girl as battle-ready as you? There's probably no girl out there who matches your physical strength...
...but don't underestimate girls. Especially us. There've been plenty of people before you who've done so. None of them would do so again.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 03, 2012, 06:34:03 AM »
Daylin and Tylan

Daylin smirked before shouting

Tylan now!

Tylan staed low and out of sight, but with some difficulty manipulated the air to seem as if someone was falling towards the twins! Then he whispered

Got ya.

and once again manipulated the win to make it sound like he was right above the twins! He let his face rest on the ground, that took a lot out of him!

Daylin drew back his sword and charged, sending a jab at the leg of Ayara, enough poewr behind it to cut her deeply, but not give her a fatal injury!

Umbrea

Umbrea took Zer0s hand and they traveled through the shadows, appearing by the others.

This is our group.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 03, 2012, 07:03:22 AM »
Both twins whipped their heads up at the same time, searching for the presence (the wind movement) they had sensed. As she scanned for an attacker, Ayara felt a stab of pain in her leg, and instinctively jumped away, preventing the injury from going too deep.
For someone who thinks a non-damage attack from behind is unfair, it certainly seems you don't mind damage attacks.
Artemis, having realized that the sensation was a trick, darted forward, her quarterstaff sweeping around from the side towards Daylin's head.
Is it safe to assume that was your brother's doing?
As Artemis spoke and attacked, Ayara also moved forward quickly sending her spinning Kusarigama flying towards Daylin, angled towards his legs. (Attacking at opposite ends of him~ Makes it harder to defend~)
A leg for a leg, muscle boy.

(Borrowing Meowth's phrase-SIINTCA)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:05:17 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 03, 2012, 07:13:48 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylin deflected the staff with is sword, then watched helplessly as the kusarigama hurtled towards his leg! His eyes widen as Tylans' staff buried itself in the ground by his leg, stopping the weapon from hitting him as it collided with the marble of his staff! Tylan quickly leaped from the top of the wall, catching himself on his knees. He winced in pain as his injury was torn even more, but walked over and picked up his staff, taking a defensive position.

Bit unfair two on one isn't it?

Daylin smiled, his brother always came through in the end.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 03, 2012, 07:30:38 AM »
Ayara watched as the staff blocked her blow, and as Artemis jumped back.
Tsk. I was hoping to pay him back for my leg.
Artemis sighed.
Well, it was to be expected. But at least we finally got Mr.Tylan to show himself.
Ayara nodded.
Yeah. Now we can take 'em out. Save some energy, though, Artemis. We're gonna be needing you afterwards.
Artemis glanced at her sister, not looking happy.
I'd rather you AVOIDED any more injuries, sister. Even if I can heal them.
Ayara shrugged, jerking her wrist and sending her Kusarigama flying back to her, deftly catching the handle.
With no visibly signal to each other, both girls darted forward.
Artemis moved in front of Tylan, feinting for his head and then swinging the other end of the staff around, aimed to slam into the older man's side.
Ayara, moving forward quickly despite her injury, quickly confronted Daylin, swinging towards his leg with her right kusarigama from below, and at the same time aiming for Daylin's shoulder from above with her left.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 03, 2012, 07:37:01 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Tylan hardened his skin, the staff slamming into him and making him wince. He ripped his staff out of the ground, spinning it above his head before swinging it down towards the neck of Artemis! Daylin grabbed the weapon headed towards his shoulder by the chain, then cried in pain as the other dug into his leg! He dropped his sword and drew back his hand, swinging it at the stomach of Ayara with all his strength, hoping he would hit with one weapon in his hand and the other in his leg!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 03, 2012, 07:39:38 AM »
Alala

Coming to realize what happened....

"Did he really say what I think he said..."

Thinking back throughout my life and what was told to me and everything that was shown to me...

"It was all a lie....that guy isn't even my father...then...then who is my mother..."

A tear rolls down my face as I am thinking about all of this...

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 03, 2012, 04:01:51 PM »
I was sitting cross-legged on the ground throwing stones on the floor when I heard a noise.

me-Yay, she's back...

I look up and I see a guy with an eye on his stomach, I quickly jump up.

me-What the hell!

He had such a stench as well, it made me want to throw up. I looked at Umbrea pleadingly.

me-Please don't say I have to fight with this... person?
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2012, 08:35:39 PM »
Artemis withdrew her Quarterstaff quickly, reversing her grip and lifting it at the last moment to block the overhead blow. After a moment, she shifted her left foot, and swung her right leg up in an attempt to first knee the older man, and then extend her leg and hit the man again with her shin/foot. (Basically, it's a two-part attack, but it only takes a few seconds to do, because it just involves straightening her leg.)
Ayara, with both weapons currently occupied, took the blow the the stomach. She grit her teeth, and coughed for a moment.
Well, thanks for that. I think you just cracked one of my ribs.
Immediately, Ayara flicked her right wrist in a few rapid movements, sending the chain clenched in Daylin's fist wrapping around his wrist. Then, Ayara jerked her arm backwards, *hopefully* pulling Daylin forwards and off-balance. Once she did that, she stepped forward with her left foot, her left arm swinging forward to punch Daylin in the face.
But don't think your the only ones who don't need their weapons to fight!
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 03, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylin stood his ground, chuckling slightly at her pitiful attempt to pull him. He quickly unwrapped the chain and let if fall to the floor, lifting his head a fist collided with his nose. He went stumbling backwards, blood pooling slightly. He growled, ripping the other scythe blade out of his leg and throwing i to the ground! He wiped his nose, then looked at Ayara, his eyes slowly turning a deeper shade of red as his anger increased.

You are gonna lose lil' girl.

Then he dropped to the ground quickly, ignoring the pain in his leg, and sending one leg in a sweep. He hoped to knock Ayaras feet out from under her, HOPED.

Tylan knew he couldn't block both attacks so he hardened his right arm and blocked the leg that was heading for his wound. THe other hit him full on, the force causing blood to begin laking from the wound again!

That hurt.

The wind around dropped a degree in temperature as Tylan swung his staff at Artemis, using the marble as a club to hit her side instead of the blade!

Umbrea

Umbrea laughed slightly, clutching her wound in agony as she did.

Damn that hurt. Don't worry, I fought him.

Then she sat cross legged on the ground.

Everyone ready to leave now?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:20:05 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2012, 09:59:14 PM »
Efialtes

Efialtes slowly woke up.

*yawn* so whats going on?

He looked around, tylan and daylin were gone..

So I guess this means the games back on eh? I'll go scout out a bit.

He turned into a small bat And flew off in the direction he hoped they were in...

Mikto

Mikto walked back to the group and waved the dead arm around..

Hey guys! I found a weapon!

He then saw the new guy..

Oooh~ You look like you should have some good blood...if your ever about to die tell me, I'll want a fresh sample....

(SIINTCA)
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 03, 2012, 10:36:58 PM »
Ayara grinned when her fist connected. It obviously had pissed Daylin off.
"You are gonna lose lil' girl."
He dropped to the ground, his leg slicing around to try and knock her feet from under her.
Normally, I'd just jump it, but with my leg, I don't know if I can... Improv time.
Ayara dropped down, flicking her wrists to pull her Kusarigamas back to her, and in the same movement dropping her arm to block Daylin's leg with the handle of her left Kusarigama. Pushing it away, she jumped to her feet, which set her leg bleeding again.
"Little", am I? Well, Daylin, I think you should take a good look at yourself...
Ayara darted forward, her right arm and Kusarigama sweeping around, aimed to cut into Daylin's shoulder. Her left Kusarigama she kept ready, defending her torso.
...And see who's really "Little" here.

Artemis quickly withdrew her leg after making contact, noticing the blood.
I thought he didn't seem to be moving full-speed...He's already injured. But I can't let my guard down.
That hurt.
Artemis smiled a smile that was quite obviously NOT nice.
My apologies, Mr.Tylan, but this is a sparring game of Capture the Flag. You're bound to suffer injuries and things that will hurt.
Artemis felt the air temperature drop, and could see the staff whistling through the air towards her. She bent her knees, dropping down just a few inches, so that the staff collided with her upper arm/shoulder, instead of her side. Using the back end of her Quarterstaff, she knocked Tylan's staff away, and then jabbed her staff forward towards his right shoulder, pressing the button and releasing the hidden blade at the last second. (Basically, he has a bladed end of the staff aimed at his right shoulder.)

(SIINTCA)
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2012, 01:01:19 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylin smiled, ripping his sword off the ground and blocking the weapon, causing the chain to slowly wind around around his blade. He ripped the bade, back, putting all his weight behind and trying to pull Ayara off balance! Once he had ripped back, he didn't bother to check if the weapon had been pulled away or not, he charged, pulling his fist back and swinging it at the arm of Ayara, trying not to injure her to badly!

I meant in terms of age and strength! In my mind, you are little!

Tylan shifted to the side, the staff whistling past his ear. He grimaced as his side began to burn and he focused more of his power into numbing it, before taking the open with the staff to the side and swinging his at the wrist of Artemis!