* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Eternal War  (Read 88326 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Eternal War
« Reply #345 on: August 04, 2012, 01:57:51 AM »
Ayara watched as the chain wrapped around.
Tsk. Erk-
Ayara stumbled forward a few steps as Daylin pulled, jerking the chain forward. She glanced up and saw the swing coming towards her shoulder.
Oh, that'll hurt if it hits.
Ayara flipped her left kusarigama up, jerking her right arm over to brace the back of the blade as the punch landed. The blade blocked the blow, but the force caused her to skid back a few inches.
That's a pretty mean arm ya got there, "big" guy.
As Ayara stopped skidding, she quickly shifted, putting pressure on her blade to knock Daylin's arm away.
I really don't like those punches of yours.
She darted forward, holding her Kusarigama by the handle (not the chain-weight, the handle.) and swinging down towards Daylin's shoulder.
Mind stoppin 'em?

As Artemis' staff missed, and she knew that she was open on the side.
Oh dear...
The blow hit her wrist, and she jumped back. Her hand was slightly numb. However, her other hand had a firm grip on her Quarterstaff. She gently shook her injured hand.
Well now, that certainly numbed my hand a bit. Well, it won't last too long. And I know how to fight one handed, so don't think you've made any progress, Mister Tylan.
She gave another one of those not-so-nice smiles, and gently gripped the staff again with her injured hand.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 04, 2012, 03:43:01 AM »
Tylan and Daylin

Daylin ducked, the blade going over his head. Tylan leaped over to them, catching the blade against his staff! As the steel of the blade clashed against the marble of the staff Daylin took it as an opening, quickly his sword straight at Artemis, attempting to distract her! Then he swung a quick punch at Ayaras' arm while he brought up his knee to slam her side!

(Daylin is holding back, so his punches aren't as powerful.)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:41:26 PM by The-Blades-slave »

Daylin: 35/100

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 05, 2012, 09:01:51 PM »
Alala

After thinking about what happened for a bit I decide it isn't important at the moment..
Getting up and dusting myself off...

"Alright lets go see if we can get a flag...Maybe we can win this."
"I wonder if the others are fighting yet..Lets go find them."

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #348 on: August 05, 2012, 09:23:27 PM »
Zer0

The demi-titan laughed more trying to cope with the situation, then actually finding anything funny. He was clutching his head, and his open wound, wobbling a bit, as if little dizzy. The eye on his chest rolled, and looked over at the one who had jumped up at the sign of him, almost as if he was annoyed.

"What the hell!" He looked over at Umbrea, uncertainly and...almost scared. Which almost made Zer0 laugh harder. "Please don't say I have to fight with this... person?"
There's nothing to worry about. I don't bite. And, you'll gt used to him, although he smells like blood and gore all the time. Trust me. If I can live with him, you can too, the eye said, before blinking, and rolling up to look at it's owner, who was currently looking at another titan in the group, who had just returned.

"Oooh~ You look like you should have some good blood...if your ever about to die tell me, I'll want a fresh sample..."
He grinned, moving his hand away from his wound, where he had finally drawn the kunai out of his belly. " I've got this here, if you wanna try me." He smirked, and started toying with the slimy kunai. He then turned to the female Titan. " I'm almost ready to go. I need some time for my wings to heal, and I'll need to fix up this wound before I'm ready~"
He plopped down onto the ground, than landed on his back, before pulling out a needle, and some thread. He went on to start sewing, humming a bit as he worked.

Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 05, 2012, 10:42:44 PM »
Alala

After several moments of walking Vin shortly behind....
I could hear clashing and such off in the distance.

"That must be them fighting it out..Heh I guess this has positives to it too."
"At least those 4 can get their frustrations on each other out a little bit."

As I was getting closer. It felt oddly cold...
Peeking around a corner I could see them just in the distance fighting each other.

"I wonder if it would be possible to sneak in and get the flag.."

Setting my spear and shield down to make less noise.. I start slowly stepping towards the flag in the wall.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 07, 2012, 01:51:12 AM »
Tylan

He knew he had bought Daylin enough time and he withdrew his staff, let the weapon whistle past him as he stepped aside. As he took a stance something caught his eye, a flash of blonde hair. He whipped around, spotting Alala as she crept towards the flag! He took a defensive stance and his voice was low as the wind carried his deadly words towards Alala.

Don't touch that flag.

Daylin

Daylin continued his punch at Ayara!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 07, 2012, 01:59:42 AM »
Alala

With a slight grin on my face..

"Hey there is nothing wrong with trying to be sneaky."
"But it would seem I am not that good at it."
"Oh well I guess I will be joining in also then?"

Taking out my daggers setting up in a stance.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 07, 2012, 02:02:50 AM »
Tylan

Tylan winced as his side was still dripping blood, but none the less made a singe swift movement. is feet slid across the ground and manuevering quickly he brought his staff down to weep her legs, while sending his free hand towards the side of her face!

Give up.

As Tylan focused the wind seemed to drop in temperature, the wind still whipping around slightly.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 07, 2012, 02:23:11 AM »
Efialtes

Efialtes finally got there, he slowly flew to the top, it was very hard to fly in the wind that was going on...

This is bad, this is bad..

He started to try and fly towards the flag but was having a very hard time...

There is no way I am going to get there... I'll need to change form into a better flyer, but I need stealth, or else I'll get caught.... hrmm...

He clung to the ceiling as He thought about what to do..

Mikto

Mikto smiled..

I would collect a blood sample from it, but I rather the blood samples I get be from people who are...no longer with us... its much easier to sort them this way...

He then looked around...

So, when do we think we'll be going? do I have time to go collect a blood sample from this dead arm, or at least see if there is any blood in it? or should I stay here?

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 07, 2012, 02:45:32 AM »
Alala

The staff sweeping my legs causing me to fall but able to duck to avoid the punch...
Catching myself before slamming into the floor I retaliate!

"I won't be going down so easily this time!"

About that time the wound on my arm shot a large amount of pain through my body.
Causing me to falter a bit.

Thinking to myself...
"No I wont lose so easily this time!"

In one swift motion I swing my leg around to try to trip Tylan.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 07, 2012, 02:53:38 AM »
Tylan

her leg slammed into his, causing him to lose his balance. He slammed his staff into the floor, putting his pressure on it and keeping himself up! HHe rested against the staff, catching his breath as pain reared white hot through his veins! He slowly ripped his staff from the ground, then swung the marble of it at Alalas' injured arm!

Daylin

Daylin was... still swinging his fist..... Man this was taking a long time!

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 07, 2012, 03:00:11 AM »
Alala

Still not recovered from falling down the staff slams into my arm...
Pain shoots through my body again. Causing everything to go blurry for a moment..
Coming back to my senses pushing his staff away and quickly getting up and back into a stance.

"Well this will be interesting..."

Blood started dripping down my arm from the wound..

Thinking to myself again..
"I just hope that electric power doesn't surface again right now...Or I will surely lose. I can't handle it right now."

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 07, 2012, 03:05:36 AM »
Tylan

Tylan watchered her wearily, his staff swaying slightly as his bosy did. He drew back his staff, placing the glistening blade of it to the dirt before charging at the wall beside him! He slammed his foot into it, using the momentum to reach higher into the air! He twirled the staff above him, swinging it down at the uninjured arm of Alala!

Daylin

By the gods, had Chronos himself cursed his arm to be lost in time!

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #358 on: August 07, 2012, 06:55:17 PM »
Zer0

The demi-titan shrugged, and grinned at Mikto. "Whatever. I'll let you know when I'm bleeding to death, then. With the promise that you'll let me know when you're dying, my blood obsessed friend. Trying to eat fresh, ya know?"
He cracked his back, and sat up, the wound on his stomach all sewn up. He looked around, and jolted. " Hey...I never got names! That's gonna make things difficult, won't it?"
Okay people, make with the introductions.

Spectrome

Spectrome honestly had no idea of what to do. With the battle between the twins paused for a short amount of time, h made his way to the other side of the maze, coming up behind the Twins, and standing calmly behind their flag. H looked on as a spectator as Daylin launched an almost slow-movng punch at Ayara, and then he looked at the flag. Uninterested in the game, and yet wanting it to stop, he just reached out and grabbed the flag, tugging on the cloth, and yanking it from it's post.
He just stood there, with a straight look on his face, clutching the flag, as thy continued to fight.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 07, 2012, 07:53:21 PM »
Alala

Quickly crossing the daggers I was able to catch the staff with them.
The force of the staff staggered me a bit.

"Heh I must say you are pretty good."
"Lets see how you do with this!"

Backing up a bit then charging at Tylan full speed.
About midway towards him I hurl one of my daggers at him!
Preparing the other to strike.