* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140805 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds |Port Royal|Night|Raining
« Reply #510 on: April 08, 2013, 10:40:05 PM »
Protan

He stopped, watching Tylan run off. Where was he taking her? His thoughts were interrupted by a slash to the back, and he winced in pain. Anger rose in him, and he turned to slash the heartless, but as he turned he saw how many shadows were approaching him. He backed away slowly, but then a few shadows jumped at him. He blocked them with his keyblade, but then with a look behind him, he noticed that there was only ocean behind him. He reached the edge of the dock.

Okay, my options seem to be pretty limited. Either jump and get eaten by sharks, or charge into the shadows and get cut to death by a crowd. Tough choice.

Nexalas

The heartless dropped him onto a building, and he landed with trouble. He took a look at his leg, it was probably going to scar.

Oh well, nothing permanent.

He looked around, there were heartless scattered on the roofs as well. With a shake of his hand, he commanded his heartless to attack, though it seemed a bit hopeless because of the numbers.

Sone

He jumped into the ship, looking around and sitting down out of the way. He sighed, he was now in relative safety. He saw Celine was asleep, Jack was unconscious, and Leon was holding Celine. There were also a few injured soldiers in the ship as well. He spoke in a low voice.

Where did all of those heartless come from anyway? They weren't with the nocturnes.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 01:34:56 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 09, 2013, 03:12:03 AM »
Leon

Standing up, Leon scratched his head.

No idea, but whatever happened was nearly identical to Twilight Town. There's undoubtedly a connection between the two incidents.

Noticing Soul, Leon got the pilot to fly by the building he was hanging from, at which point Leon grabbed Soul and put him leaning up against a far wall of the ship. The captain looked at Leon.

Now what?

Just get to headquarters, I guess.

The man nodded, returning the ship to autopilot. He then made the strange request to get out of the chair, and so Leon helped him do so, propping him up against a wall, similar to as he had done with Soul.

Leon peered out of the window of the ship, down at the soon to be destroyed Port Royal. He clenched his fists, angry, wishing there was something more he could do. He just hoped others would see the ship leaving and do the same.

Nocturne GM

Black portals opened up next to all of the Nocturnes, leading back to the safety of their rooms. One opened up in front of Davy Jones as well, who refused to go through. He wasn't done here yet. He let out a sound, a type of roar, that no normal human being could make. He prepared to give off one last command, when suddenly black chains, presumably made of darkness, shot out of the portal, pulling him through despite his best efforts.

The prestigious sergeant found himself in a large empty room somewhere high up in the castle of Never was. The man presumed to be the Nocturne leader stood facing the far wall, his back to Davy Jones. The leader, shrouded in darkness, was looking at the wall, which showed several different perspectives of the events currently taking place in Port Royal. He waved his hands without turning around, the chains around Davy Jones disappearing.

You dare take control of me!? I still had plenty of tricks up my sleeve to stop those heartless.

The Nocturne leader turned around.

Release.

The shadows disappeared around him, forming a cage around Davy Jones.

What do y-

Shh.

The Nocturne crouched down near the cage, putting a finger up to his lips, an evil smirk crossing his face. His eye patch gleamed in the eerie blueish light of the room.

Just precautions. Now, what was it you just said?

Davy Jones, using his head, figured that maybe if he kept his cool the Nocturne would get rid of the cage, or he would at least get a chance to break free.

I could have still take Port Royal if it had not been for your intervention.

Oh, we know. That's the reason I brought you here.

What are you talking about, you crazy bastard!?

Hm, I don't believe I'm the crazy one here. Anyway, I guess I can explain, seeing as you won't able to transfer this information to anyone else.

Davy Jones began to speak again, in an outrage, but the Nocturne silenced him.

I guess I'm technically in charge of the Nocturnes, which, believe me, is quite a boring task, but I'm actually not the true Nocturne leader. You see, the thing about the Nocturne leader is, well, we killed him.

We?

Shut up and let me finish. I find your voice to be annoying. And anyway, who we are is not of importance to you, except that you should know that your death and all of your hard work will be in vain. See, you stood in our way, and due to your unreliability, we can't keep you around any more. Basically the Nocturnes and the Cavalry will fall, and there's nothing you can do about it.

He continued, cutting Davy Jones off as he began to speak again.

But it's all for a good cause, you know. We will make the universe a better place. We will bring about the return of Xehanort, the Great.

The man smiled even wider than before as Davy Jones began to spit out swear and curses.

Oh quit your whining. You should actually feel lucky. Not many of the living have seen my handsome face. Now I can't just let you get away with this privilege, though. It wouldn't be fair.

He released the cage as he walked away, a portal opening up in front of him.

Smoga.

A heavy smoke filled the room, draining the Nocturne's mana supply as he walked through the portal, which closed behind him. Davy Jones roared, trying to find an escape. The smoke continued to grow denser, though, making it harder to breathe. Davy Jones soon collapsed to the cround, the air being sucked out of his lungs. His suffocated body then crumpled, dead.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 09, 2013, 03:30:12 AM »
Nexalas

He backed away into the portal, leaving the doomed world behind him. As soon as he walked into his room though, he had an awful feeling.

There was no way that was a coincidence... I'm running out of time.

He climbed on his bed and laid down, seemingly resting with his eyes closed.

Protan

He noticed a portal open behind him. With a smug smile and a wave, he jumped backwards into the portal, landing in his room with the portal closed.

Unexpected to say the least, but at least my research can run a bit smoother now. I'll need to take notes about this event.

Sone

He nodded, looking down.

Why is this happening, and better yet, why does it all seem too familiar? I remember having similar feelings before... but why?

He closed his eyes and focused, there were many broken and faded images in his head, but oddly enough he saw a cloaked figure in one of his broken memories. Was it the one from before? He couldn't tell, the sounds in that memory were faded and the memory was distorted, like when a painting gets water spilt all over it.

He shook his head, getting a headache. Forcing the memories to come wont work, he can't make any sense out of any of it.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 09, 2013, 04:38:38 AM »
Soul

Soul cracks his eyes open to see the inside of a Gummi ship riddled with injured soldiers. Among them are Jack, Leon, Celine, and Sone. He wonders where Tylan and Warren are, but know's they're capable of handling themselves. He tips his head forward, saying, Thanks, for not letting me die. Before he closes his eyes again, he sees a new figure in the room, one he knows he's seen before. Soul fully closes his eyes and tips over onto the floor.
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 16, 2013, 12:28:31 AM »
Nexalas

He got up and thought to himself, calmly thinking about the incident that just occurred.

It's likely that I need to haste my recovery somehow, and I doubt normal spells will work well from now on.... unless...

He got off his bed and opened a drawer on his desk. There was an assortment of scrolls, most of them blank except for his water spell, aero spells, and his fire spell. He grabbed one of the blank ones and unrolled it on the table.

Creating a spell can be tricky, if I'm not careful I can end up creating a black hole spell, and that would just kill everything including me, and I don't have time to die. However, I'm running out of both time and options. It should be fine as long as I'm extremely careful and patient, I already have a spell thought out but I have to start at a weak level.

With that, he brought out his special ink and started writing.

(I don't know how to introduce my spell, so if this is bad I'll think of something else.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:38:43 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 16, 2013, 01:25:02 AM »
Spion was backing up, the other shadows that he had knocked back starting to close in on him again, when a portal appeared behind him. Unfortunately, it didn't give off a loud sound, so he didn't realize it until a shadow leaped at him, and he fell backwards and through the portal. Not his most graceful escape. But an escape non the least. The portal closed right as a shadow started to leap, luckily the shadow did not make it.

...I'm alive?! I'M ALIVE!

He scraped himself off the ground and started looking around, he was in his room. Good, he went over to his bookshelf and took out a random book.

Well, I guess since I lost that book, I should start on a new one..

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 16, 2013, 02:51:20 AM »
Tylan and Warren
Bursting into the door of their gummi ship, Warren leaped over the sick men lying all over the compartment, jerking behind the pilot seat. He fli;pped several switches, hit a glowing red button, and jerked up on the joystick. The gummi ship leaped into the air, throwing Tylan against the back door, who was left trying to soften the blow for the unconscious Kyra to the best of his ability. Several men slid back, but Tylan was able to stop their descent with his feet, snapping out to Warren "Straighten us out, idiot!"

Warren winced, slowly lowering the joystick, causing the plane to straighten from its dramatic incline. "Sorry, you alright?" He hit autopilot, setting them to cruise. He would need to get in contact with the others to set a destination, for now, they would drift.

Tylan nodded, helping the injured men forward, encouraging them with gentle words. Finally getting the last of them situated, he stepped up to the cockpit, laying Kyra in a seat and strapping her in, before taking his seat beside Warren. "I'll be fine...Just...need some rest..." His adrenaline faded as he rested, eyes drifting close, breathing slowing. "Just a small nap..."

Warren nodded in his direction, a brief moment of worry overtaking him, before he flipped another switch, a small monitor coming on. "Contact Leon." He had seen Sone and a few others scrambling towards his ship, so he figured that was his best bet. The screen took on the picture of a phone, ringing quietly.

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 16, 2013, 03:04:48 AM »
Sone

He raised an eyebrow, hearing a phone ringing quietly behind him. He turned around and saw a similar kind of monitor from before. He drifted his finger over a few buttons and pressed a random one, Warrens face popping up on the screen. He could also see a few injured soldiers scattered in the background, but ignored them for now.

Glad your okay, was kinda worried you didn't make it.

Protan

After finishing writing a few notes in his heartless journal, he layed on his bed, a bit worried about Kyra. He rolled to one side, not sure why he was worried. He hated her, sure, but they did fight together.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 16, 2013, 03:08:04 AM »
Warren
Warren glanced Sone over once, running a hand through his dishwater blonde, sweat soaked hair. "Tylan and I got out, don't worry about that, though we had an...extra, and the 'speed demon' as he calls himself, didn't fare to well. He was trying to protect everything. At once. How did you all do?"

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 16, 2013, 03:16:08 AM »
Leon

Leon walked up the screen Sone was looking at. There he saw Warren.

Hey Warren. What's going on?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 16, 2013, 03:21:59 AM »
Sone

He nodded, understanding that feeling completely.

We all made it, and I think the worst that happened besides the injured soldiers is that Jack is unconscious... by the way...

He looked to Leon and nodded.

They're fine, but Tylan almost killed himself trying to save everyone at once, kinda like what I do except he does it faster.

He looked back to Warren.

Was there anyone suspicious at the tent that was back there? I feel like there was someone else but I can't remember who, if there was anyone... I just have this weird feeling I'm forgetting something... you know, besides my entire past.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 16, 2013, 03:29:55 AM »
Warren
Warren glanced at Sone once, responding, "I kind of had an episode at whatever you're talking about. Whenever I summon the keyblade, it isn't me you're speaking to, but Light or Dark." His message was cryptic, only revealing the bare minimum, and after a moment of hesitation, he picked up the phone attached the to video chat and motioned for Leon to do the same. They didn't need to speak on speaker phone, but they nodded to talk. Now.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 16, 2013, 04:07:18 AM »
Leon picked up the phone. He had a bad feeling about this, but kept his cool.

What's up?
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 16, 2013, 04:15:36 AM »
Warren
"Tell me everything you know about this, about me. About anything that slightly relates to the darkness. Then, we will talk. I really need to know, lives may depend on it." Something had hit him about what happened back at Agrabah a moment ago, but he wanted to confirm everything first.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 16, 2013, 05:28:32 AM »
Leon

Leon's head was swimming. He was exhausted.

I'm sorry, what? Can you be a little more specific?

It had been a long series of events, and Leon just wished he could go sleep.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100