* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140602 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A
« Reply #555 on: April 25, 2013, 05:47:47 AM »
Tylan, Kyra, and Warren
Tylan watched quietly, fists clenched. He hated this, he hated it all. he couldn't avenge the deaths of those men and women, he couldn't protect a single girl from a giant pervert... He couldn't do anything but fall in line when his enemy called. It was ridiculous! As Hades left, he walked quietly over to the wreckage of the ships, and dropped to his knees, head bowed.

"I'm not sure what to say here, I've never really had to do anything like this, but... You were all valiant soldiers from what I saw, each ready to die to defend his cause, and... You were all just normal people, citizens that couldn't wield a keyblade like I can, yet you fought so hard for what you believed in..." He seemed to fall silent for a moment, hands clasped in front of him, before his sobs became louder. He wasn't ready for this, he was only eighteen! He didn't care about the match he had against the boy, he didn't care about all the losses he had suffered in the past; this was no nightmare, he wouldn't wake up. Dozens of men were did, and if he would have slept only a few seconds longer, he would have been too.

A hand lightly fell onto his shoulder, and he expected to see Warren, but when he looked up, Kyra stood above him, her small hand rubbing a gentle, soothing pattern. "This was a loss for both sides. We didn't win a battle, these people were slaughtered." With that she fell silent, standing vigil with Tylan. Soon after Warren came to join them, shedding the long trench coat he wore and using it to cover a burnt up limb. In that moment of of mourning, all three realized something. This wasn't a game, they weren't invincible. Somehow even Kyra felt a comradeship with the two men sitting beside her. They had saved her life when they didn't have to, and jumped to her defense without being asked. Maybe that was it. They didn't choose sides, they were bribed. They weren't people like Keyblade Master Sora, the legend himself. They were just scared kids, caught somewhere between child and adult, trying to do what they thought best.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: April 25, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »
Sone, Nexalas, and Protan

Nexalas approached the site of the blown up gummi ships, hood over his head.

Though enemies you may have been, I can also say you fought valiantly; If you have not died too soon in this freakish incident, I'm sure you would have died honorably on the battlefield where you would have fought for your beliefs till the very end. May all gods besides Hades smile upon you, and may Hades pay for his crimes...

Protan approached as well, with a look of defeat upon his face.

There's nothing to gain from this... nothing.

Sone also approached the site next to Tylan, his head nodded down and his face expressionless, his eyes covered in shadows. He was tempted to cry, to try to see if this was all a dream and pinch himself to wake up. But he knew this was reality, and they all just died within seconds. These men deserved a moment in silence.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:22:10 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 25, 2013, 02:30:58 PM »
Soul

He stood dumbfounded. All of these people, gone, stolen from right in front of him. He knew that people would be lost in this war, and knew it would happen in front of him, but... He still couldn't help but grimace. There was nothing we could do... They just, vanished. There wasn't even any warning. Soul ground his teeth together. All those innocent people, they had lives, families, a wife and... Kids, like us.

That's when it hit Soul, and probably a few of the others too. They weren't soldiers like the others; they were still young, with so much of their life to live. None of them were older than twenty, and none of them were fully emotionally ready for this, even the Nocturnes. And yet, here they are, saving all the others in the worlds, because they were chosen to do so. Soul knew he wouldn't give up. He would fight until his body gave out, and even then he would push until his existence was erased, all for these people who he could still save.

After a moment of silence for those lost, Soul turned to Leon. He wanted to say something, but couldn't think of what, so he asked, Could I go exploring, try to calm myself before this tournament?
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 25, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »
Nexalas, Protan, and Sone

Nexalas took a moment of silence for the fallen soldiers, thinking to himself.

This only complicates matters even more, and there's no point to it. There has to be some means of escape without me having to sacrifice what power I have... do I really have to comply to that twisted god?

He turned to Leon, expressionless.

No matter who wins, one of us need to get out of here alive. We can still get all of them back, that is if Hades has any honesty anymore. There may not be much of a point to it, but we might as well give it our all if we hope to save anyone.

Sone looked at Nexalas, determination in his eyes.

I'll win this tournament for them, if there's a chance we can get them back I say we go for it, no matter how sadistic it is.

I don't trust this at all, but I guess we don't have a choice in the matter.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 11:28:42 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: April 26, 2013, 01:11:57 AM »
Celine and Jack

I'm worried about him, Jack.

Who? Leon? Because of the tournament? I'm sure he'll do fine, after all, it's just some Nocturne.

Just some Nocturne? He's a person too, Jack, just like us. It doesn't what side we're on right now, we all have to work together if we want to figure this out.

Jack began to protest, but Celine cut him off.

But no, that's not my main worry right now. I'm worried because I can tell something's up with Leon, he isn't himself.

She was right. Leon, normally sympathetic and caring, hadn't even gone over to pay his respects to the dead soldiers. He didn't even speak to his friends, but instead went straight to the moogle shop.

I think he's just a bit overwhelmed. Many of these people look up to him as a leader, which is stressful enough. Then you factor in everything that's happened since Twilight Town, and now especially what's happened since we arrived here, and what we're left with is almost a miracle.

What do you mean?

I mean that with everything that's happened to Leon, it's incredible that he still has his sanity about him, not to mention that he's able to do everything he's done. In fact, many of us are like that, but the fact that Leon is still able to keep his cool is amazing.

Yeah, you're right, but I still want to help him.

The best thing we can do for him right now is to give him some alone time, and then cheer him on when he's in that tournament.

Celine nodded, and stood there for a moment, wiping away the tears that began to creep up on her.

Jack?

What?

We will make it out of here alive, right?

Of course. You're the only family I have. I would never let anything happen to you.

While this was very comforting, for some strange reason Celine didn't feel as reassured around her cousin as she did around Leon.

Leon

Leon left the Moogle shop after gaining an Eartha scroll and handing over 300 munny. The moogle also seemed appalled by Leon, exclaiming that he had just learned the spell Evolve as he was talking to the moogle. This left Leon confused, as he felt no different than before, and if he did in fact learn a new spell, he had no clue what it was, or even how to use it. Soul then walked up to Leon, asking him a question. So many thoughts and questions were running through his head right now, and he didn't feel like worrying about much else.

Sure, I don't see why not. Not sure where'll go, though, as we're seemingly stuck in this room for the time being.

Not waiting for a response, Leon moved on, this time coming into contact with Nexalas. He simply nodded his head.

Right.

He moved on to a corner on his own, and pulled out the Eartha scroll to read it, head spinning with emotions and many thoughts.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 26, 2013, 02:07:10 AM »
Soul

Soul walked to the farthest corner of the room he could find, and began to try and calm himself and focus on the tournament at the same time. In the process of doing so, he falls asleep.

Lost in the deepest chambers of his own mind, Soul opens his eyelids to find himself laying on top of sand, under a full moon. He can't see much, but he can still see. He gets up and brushes himself off before looking back up to face his father.

My, haven't you grown?

Soul falls back into the sand, terrified. No, this can't be real, there's no way. My father is... Are you really... Are you Kelvin? Soul is completely baffled. He scurries back a bit in the sand until his hand touches water. He stands up and walks a bit further out, finding a small rock to perch himself on.

Ah, such is the image that your own subconsciousness votes to present me as. What you see is simply a representation of me, the negativity that resides within you. When you obtained this, the image summons Loneliness, again scaring Soul. That's, MY Keyblade! How is he... you were contacted by a voice, yes? Soul can only nod slowly.

His fa- the image walks over to another spot on this now apparent beach, facing outwards, staring into the far distance. He moves Loneliness to behind his back. Well. When you were contacted by this, voice, I was also informed of his actions. For you see, I am his complete opposite. He turned to face Soul once again. When I had seen what was transpiring, I knew it was my time to test you. Test you for what, you may ask? The image again faces the distant skyline. Well, for your faith, of course. To test if you really are worthy of, such a gift. There are so many others which could have received this, and yet you were the one who did. But for what reason? Why was a whelp such as you given a Keyblade? A gift which most can only pray to obtain themselves, which you did for quite some time, my boy. The image moves Loneliness in front of his face, examining it.

Those two words got to Soul. He sneered while saying, You're not my actual father. You even said you were only a figment of my mind! The image turned back to Soul. Am I?

He stepped back a few paces before shifting into a completely different person: A man wearing a collared navy shirt, denim jeans, steel toed boots, and hair that was deeper than any shade of green you could image. Again the man said, Am I really just a figment?

The image began to hover slightly above the ground. He sported an evil grin while saying, If I was simply a piece of your mind, could I do this? He waved his arm behind him, revealing the two to be in a town. He waved the other hand, summoning Heartless everywhere. Then, gripping the Keyblade, he shatters it, tossing it into the wind over the town.

Prove to me that you deserve to fight!

{This is only for story purposes}
[SIGNATURE]

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 26, 2013, 04:58:20 AM »
Tylan, Warren, and Kyra
Slowly, Tylan's sobs faded to silent tears, and then to nothing. He had cried all he could, and that was enough. He felt better by a marginal amount, but looking back at the wreckage, he felt a pang in his chest again. Voice thick emotion, he mumbled,

"He ruled the underworld,
 and plotted and laughed and twirled,
 with plans to rule the upperworld.

A man never true to his word,
 He stole lives for fun,
 and thought hero's drooled.

He ruled the underworld,
 And plotted and laughed and twirled,
 With plans to rule the Upperworld.

One day a hero came,
 With golden skin and fair hair, and strength unrivaled to this day.
 He fought for the weak, defended the poor,
 And was trained by a small little Satyr, oh lord.

But Hades cared not.

Because he ruled the underworld,
 With plans to rule the upperworld.

But the hero began to save too many lives,
 And people challenged the lord of the dead,
 With smiles not seen for hundreds of year because,

He ruled the underworld,
 And smiled and laughed and twirled,

With a gleam in his eye,
 And a scheme in his mind,
 He plotted the hero's demise.

Yet the hero was too strong,
 And beat him out at every turn,
 With the strength of gods and an enormous heart,
 He was undefeatable,
 But the lord of the dead found a girl,
 Who the hero loved dearly.

With a heart so enormous,
 The hero broke,
 A tear in his eye for his lost love.
 Yet, on winged mount, his heart so big,
 He invaded the underworld, itself, freeing a soul that no longer faced torment,
 And punishing the lord of the dead.

He no longer ruled the underworld,
 For the Hero came,
 And wiped that smirk right off his face."

Tylan fell silent after that, a soft breeze rolling the last diamond of his tears off his face. Warren looked at his friend quietly. The Tale of Hercules, he'd been obsessed with it as a child. He constantly wrote things about it, and drew pictures of Hercules... Swearing, one day, if he was ever given the chance, he'd wipe the smirk of the lord of the deads face too. Well, his friend was just given that chance, and Warren was glad he would be there to watch him come through.

Kyra stared at Tylan in near amazement as he walked away. "Did he... Did he make that up on the spot?" She stuttered out, staring at Warren.

"Yes, he's always had a particular love for poetry, and was rather good at it, I'd say. A bit rusty these days, he quit because his parents thought it strange." Warren responded, burying his hands in his pockets.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 07:44:12 AM by The-Blades-slave »

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 26, 2013, 12:58:56 PM »
Nexalas

He thought for a moment, there was no way to prepare for what's to come so he just guessed he only needed to wait. He then remembered something he could do, and looked around for a good place to meditate. He found a good one out of the way and sat down, getting lost in his innermost thoughts.

Sone

He remembered something and turned to Warren.

I just remembered something I had to tell you. I know you where asking about that weird warrior from before...

He pointed behind him with his thumb.

I got a little information from that Nocturne, turns out his name is Xaylind.

Protan

Protan walked off to the center of the Island-like space they were in and walked back and forth, being more stressed than usual.

I don't like this at all, I feel like there's something Hades wont tell us. I would like to think he isn't but he's proved himself an unpredictable killer, for all we know he might just kill us all once the tournaments over, there has to be some means of escape.

He looks to the gates of the underworld, but they where closed and obviously locked. He then stopped and thought hard, there has to be some way out of this.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 27, 2013, 04:52:05 AM »
GM POST

Pain and Panic climbed up on the stage, quieting everyone down.

Alright, alright! Everybody shut up! Panic over here is gonna give you all the rules for the tournament!

The plump, little red demon turned to the skinny blue one, Panic, who sighed.

Basically, this is a bracket style fighting tournament! Hades has matched you all up, and you will take turns fighting each other over the course of four rounds! Hades, the official referee of the Second Carnival of Corpses will end the battle when he feels that one of the fighters can no longer continue battling, and he will the ensure that they are given appropriate medical attention. The winner will be given a special prize by Hades!

He looked back over at Pain.

Did I miss anything?

Pain gave a sort of nod, talking to the group himself.

Each match will take place in an arena specially designed for that battle, which is located in the Underdrome, which is over in the giant lake behind me. For those of you who are not battling, you will remain here, in the Entrance of the Underworld, while other matches are taking place. The matches will be projected in the area above where I'm standing now.

He stopped. That was all the information he knew. Before long, a blue flame exploded on the stage, and Hades had returned, along with a man clad in a red coat, one of his arms strung across his chest, supported by the inside of his coat. A large katana was in a sheath on his back. He turned to Hades.

Why bring me here if it isn't my turn yet?

Sorry Auron, rules are rules.

The man, his name apparently revealed to be Auron, stepped off of the stage and walked to the far wall of the room, away from the others. Now Hades turned to the group.

Well, it's time for the tournament to begin!

He disappeared in a burst of flame, his face appearing on two large projections in front of the room.

Contestants for the first battles, please step on the stage in front of you!

Hades was clearly talking about the stage he had recently just stood on.

Leon, Celine, and Jack

Leon's muscles tensed, and his mind cleared. Once his muscles relaxed, he knew that he had successfully (albeit simply) just learned the level two spell Eartha. His mind cleared, he walked onto the stage. As he looked back at his friends, his heart skipped a beat. He was at a loss for words, and he barely even knew what to think. Celine ran up to the stage and embraced him in a tight hug, in which he hugged her back. They began whispering to each other.

I want to see you win, but most importantly, I want to see you back here in one piece.

Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just wait until you see how the other guy ends up looking.

Leon was doing his best to both comfort himself and Celine, but they both knew that his efforts were in vain. Fighting back tears, Celine eventually let go of Leon, stopping the hug that both of them wished would last forever.

Good luck. Go get 'em, I believe in you.

Leon nodded, a lump forming in his throat once again. Was that nod all he could manage? He felt saddened, but also a bit determined. He would not let his friends down.

Backing off the stage, Celine rejoined Jack.

You got this, Leon! Go out there and kick some ass!

Leon actually smiled. Jack was making a fool of himself, something Leon had not seen since they all lived in Traverse Town.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 27, 2013, 05:08:21 AM »
Tylan and Warren
Tylan slowly stepped up on the stage, slanted bangs casting a shadow over his face.

"Take care of yourself, Tylan. Don't go overboard." With his parting words spoken, Warren raised his hand in a salute to his friend. Worry ate at his heart, but he ignored it. They would make it through this. They would all make it though this.

Tylan nodded, reaching beneath his shirt and lifting out his deck of cards by the chain they were attached to. He flipped open the container, and pulled out a single card, tossing it to Warren. It sliced through the air like a knife, landing softly in his hand.

The blond glanced down at the card in his hand. It was of a younhg Riku, with his keyblade held tightly in one hand, caught between a field of light and dark. The joker.

"You're the wild card, Warren. Always remember that."

Warren was confused for a moment. The joker represented a wild card, the undetermined... "Tylan, what are you saying?"

Tylan didn't respond, hiding the deck of cards back under his shirt. Two cards were missing from his deck now. If he lived through this, he would collect them.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 27, 2013, 05:36:17 AM »
Spion sighed. Looked like this was it, he was most likely screwed over. But, he wasn't going out without a fight he didn't think. He ran up onto the stage and got ready, he had no idea how this was going to go.

Hmm.....Wait just a minute, thinking back on what was said...Those ships that exploded.... They didn't' have....People in them, did they...? Oh my-I bet they did! And that means that...

At this point he seemed to be looking down at his hands and making gestures, as if putting pieces of something together, like a puzzle.

That...That guy, Hades or whatever he was called, murdered injured soldiers for no reason, I mean, at least the Nocturnes HAVE a reason, right? I mean...

He shook his head a bit, as if trying to forget about it for now.

...Lets not think about that right now, for now, we need to stay focused for the fight.
TRANSMISSION_END

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 27, 2013, 11:48:45 AM »
Nexalas, Sone, and Protan

Nexalas got up from his meditation and walked onto the stage. He looked over Leon, then he looked down and smiled, almost as if knowing the outcome.

Sone and Protan watched them get onto the stage, and Protan was especially nervous. Sone decided to give a little support.

Tylan! Leon! We'll be rooting for you!

Protan looked at him weirdly, and then to Nexalas ans Spion.

Just... D-don't underestimate your opponents!

Nexalas smiled to Protan, but it wasn't a mocking smile or a happy smile. Before Protan could find out what kind of smile it was Nexalas turned to Leon, expressionless.

As they always say, let the best man win.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 27, 2013, 05:55:12 PM »
Soul

Soul jolted awake just as Pain and Panic began to explain the rules, but was greatly disturbed by his dream. Let's focus on that later. When he rushed over, Tylan, Leon, Protan, and the other Nocturne were getting onto the stage. All Soul could do was nod and hope for the best for each of them. I wonder who'll come ba-... Who'll win.

Tylan! Leon! We'll be rooting for you!

Just... D-don't underestimate your opponents!

As they always say, let the best man win.

Soul could see that Protan was a little nervous, so he told him, Hey, Protan. Keep your head high. Stay in this so we can finish what we started later on. Then he gave them all a thumbs up.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 06:07:10 PM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 28, 2013, 12:05:11 AM »
Protan

He looked to Soul, a bit shocked that he was so calm about this situation. Then the expression gave way to a sly smile, There was nothing he could do now, might as well duke it out for now and see what develops.

That goes for you too, you better not get knocked out before I can show you what I'm made of!

He felt something overcome him that he hasn't felt in a while: Confidence.

Sone

Sone sat away from the crowd, a bit far off from Aaron. he looked at him, something about him seemed familiar.

I don't remember my past, but I definitely know that I've never met him considering this isn't my world, Something about him jogs my memory though...

His vision then shot forward and he dove into his memories, quite forcefully.

Flashback

Sone was swinging his wooden sword, training with majestic and quick strokes of his sword. Alongside him was a man with black hair like Sone's but his face was completely blank.

Stop! Sone froze mid-stroke. ... Rest. Sone sat down on his knees,sitting the sword next to him. He sighed, a bit content as the man sat down next to him.

Will I be able to wield a real sword, father?

The man turned his head to Sone.

In time, Sone, But first you will have to learn not to force the strokes. Your strokes are overall perfect, but I can tell your not putting everything in your strikes, you need to tense yourself slightly, otherwise your strikes wont be able to cut through anything.

Sone nodded, not really understanding and looked around. It was blurry, so he couldn't make out the are, but he noticed three swords on a stand, one in particular that looked slightly like Aaron's blade.

The memory faded, and Sone was back to reality, looking around. He was quite confused by what he just saw, and suddenly felt uncomfortable, and sat down on his knees. He felt... better for some reason.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 28, 2013, 12:57:14 AM »
GM POST

The world faded around each of the contestants on the stage, and it slowly grew back, but this time they were each somewhere else: their arenas.

The Fault of Mortals

Tylan and Spion both appear in opposite sides of the arena, but are unlikely to know where the other one is.

The Plane of Ares

Leon and Nexalas both appear facing each other on the small flat of land.

Leon

Leon glared at Nexalas with a tight gaze. He held out his right arm, a beam of light summoning his keyblade, Animus. He took a stance and waited for his opponent to attack as he thought:

Man, it sure is hot here. I just have to keep my cool, and remember that this guy is still a Nocturne after all. I'll try not to kill him, but no matter what, I have to win.

He was doing what he could to keep his mind off of the grimness of the situation as his eyes caught glimpse of the lava pool.]

Oh, and I probably shouldn't touch that.

He returned his gaze to Nexalas.

Celine and Jack

Celine glanced as Jack as Leon disappeared off the stage and appeared on the projection.

That arena looks...tough.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll do fine.

Despite Jack's attempted reassurance, they both felt a bit nervous.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 02:07:48 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100