* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Noon; Cloudy>  (Read 450846 times)

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0 <Morning; Windy>
« Reply #1020 on: October 26, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »
Volcarona rushes flying behind a afar from Beartic to not be affected and starts dancing using Quiver Dance, raising her Special and Speed Stats
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 26, 2011, 03:22:14 PM »
Volcanora evaded the Swagger just as Jerry hoped, and was beefing up power for the battle. This would probably be short until the battle was over.

- Hmm that is not good... Come closer to Volcanora and use Slash!
- Get ready for a Silver Wind, Volcanora!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 26, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
Volcarona glares at Beartic, ready to launch Silver Wind at him when Jerry commanded

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 26, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »
As the Beartic was only inches away from Volcanora...
- Now!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 26, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »
Because of the increassed speed, Volcarona quickly launched Silver Wind with such force to Beartic, launching it back sliding on the ground

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: October 26, 2011, 05:16:32 PM »
- Good, now, show him your most powerful attack Volcanora while Beartic is still unsure of what just happened!
- Don't let his pokemon attack! Use Brine!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 26, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
Volcarona nods lets out a howl, her horns on the head starts shining brightly as alot of heat was being releassed from them all the gym could feel that heat, after a bit she launches bright red flames from them, that could burn throught rock, to Beartic, she was using Overheat.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 26, 2011, 05:41:42 PM »
((Wow, I didn't really expect that XD, but okay))

Beartic tried to attack Volcanora, but the time it took to first regain balance, then aim and start his attack was too long; heated shockwaves went over his body, engulfing it completely and resonating through its whole body. The Beartic tried its best to resist the heat, clenching its fists and tightening its jaw. Eventually, it gave in and fell unconscious on the floor.

- Cool Volcanora! I didn't know you learned that move! I'm surprised, pleasantly surprised! said Jerry running towards the Volcanora and hugging her.
- Wow, that was some powerful ice-melting attack. I'm truly impressed too. Come back Beartic.

Brycen retrieved his fallen pokemon into his pokeball and advanced towards Jerry and his pokemon.
- Good job! I underestimated you and your pokemon and you definitely deserve this badge. he said handing Jerry the icicle badge.
- I'm flattered, thank you very much Brycen! Only one more to the league!

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 26, 2011, 05:57:39 PM »
((you did asked for the most powerfull attack^^ and the effects i described of her its because she is the Sun Pokemon, so used a bit of that^^))

- Cool Volcanora! I didn't know you learned that move! I'm surprised, pleasantly surprised! said Jerry running towards the Volcanora and hugging her.

Volcarona was panting a bit as she was hugged from the powerfull Overheat that she just took out from out of nowhere

"i did what you asked, i didnt knew what attack to use so i decided to gather energy and unleash it..."

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:32:11 PM by shin21 »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 26, 2011, 07:17:36 PM »
Volcanora seemed happy too, and maybe there was a hint of surprise with the way she behaved too.

- Thanks again Brycen! I hope that Team Plasma won't be coming here again to mess around.
- Oh don't worry, from your match, I'm sure I got tougher and they will have to be very much more prepared next time. I see that you are close to your goal. I'm wishing you good luck then, farewell!
- Oh, I'm sure about that! Okay, it was a pleasure meeting you. Good bye! said Jerry waving at Brycen, followed by Ruby.
- That was a great match Jerry! And you did a good job everyone, Archeops, Monferno and Volcanora!
*Shinx!*

Getting out of the gym, Jerry wanted to reach the next town as soon as possible for his last badge. However, one thing bugged him . Both Hex and the black rock were still missing, and it wasn't Hex at all to disappear like that for so long. They went looking for Hex everywhere they could think about; in the Pokemon Centre, in Twist Mountain, in Dragon Spiral Tower, or what remained of it, but in vain. Giving up, they decided to leave Icirrus. Jerry had to make a choice, it wasn't easy, but after what happened last night, he felt like there wasn't much time left. They hence set off on the northern path, where they reached a crossroad.

- Hm...  I guess we go North?
- I don't really know... but sure, let's go through there. It seems the other way is filled with swamps, brr.

They thus went through the route, quite to their dismay as they met more swamps, some completely frozen, others filled with mud.
- Ugh... there's no decent path in these areas?

And as to answer to her question, a Ranger appeared.
- Sorry miss, the terrain here is very rough. There are marshes around, not that everybody likes, but there sure are some people out here who like them.
- Really? May I ask why?
- We'll it's difficult to say, but I'm almost sure it's more about the Pokemon Maniacs looking for the rare pokemon around here.
- Rare pokemon? Do you know what rare pokemon there is around here in those marsh? I mean, do pokemon even live in here?
- Ah, sure miss. And one of the favourites of those maniacs I hear are those Swampert, though I honestly haven't seen any of them here. But hey, Pokemaniacs are not always right, but when they are, their reward are amazing.
- Oh I see... But we need to go to the next town, more specifically, Opelucid City.
- Ahh, you picked that path instead of the other one. I'm sorry but you will have to go back and take the other route; Route 8 to get to Opelucid city. With that, I must leave you, there might be people needing my help. Just don't get too deep in the marsh okay? Here, have this as a token of friendship.

The Ranger handled both Ruby and Jerry a pair of Sitrus Berries.
- Do you really think there are Swamperts living in here?
- You heard what he said... I don't know and I so don't like marshes... I guess we'll have to get back and try to find a way through the other marsh.

EDIT: Added a bit in the first main non-speech paragraph.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:03:30 PM by Jerry »

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 26, 2011, 07:34:44 PM »
Volcarona was looking at them and nods as well, following close

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1031 on: October 26, 2011, 07:54:12 PM »
We were traveling in a marsh, its was way too cold for me so I was staying close to the Volcarona for heat. Then a "Ranger" appeared and told us we were heading in the wrong direction. I nudged Volcarona.

-Can't we just fly there?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 26, 2011, 08:04:40 PM »
Arriving once more at the cross roads, they were faced with the marsh.

- Aww I really don't want to go in this marsh. Can't we look for another way?
- I don't know... Maybe we could try to walk on those tree slumps?
- Good idea. They appear to be a little slippery, but I rather not step in this icy cold water... brrr

And they hopped from slump to slump, Monferno leading the way, followed by Reimu closely following him behind. After some trouble, they all safely got on the other side, going through a 'Tubeline'.

- Hey, you are feeling okay after yesterday Jerry? questioned Ruby as they were walking over the river.

Jerry remained silent for sometime, looking down, not sure what to say.
- Well, I guess... It's all over now, I want to be come stronger and get to the bottom of everything. I know that the situation we are now is quite fishy, and I really don't know where Hex might be or the rock might be... Maybe this rock has more importance than it seems like and Hex had to go separately, or even that because I wasn't feeling too well about it last night... oh I really don't know... But I'm sure of one thing, I will get to the bottom of all those mysteries at all cost.

((I'm adding a small part to reply #1029 in the big paragraph))

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 26, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »
Volcarona looked at Shelgon and shaked her head

"no, the journey of a trainer its to walk all the way to where they want to go, not fly all arround"

looks at Jerry and keeps following

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 27, 2011, 08:18:58 PM »
Ruby looked at Jerry, surprised. It was probably much more complicated than she initially thought and now understood a little better. For some time, they remained silent, going through the tubeline and into Route 9, where the sun was finally out, though the cold winds were still blowing now and then. For some strange reasons, there were a lot of bikers around here. They zoomed up and down the alley, making awful noise. Then suddenly, one of them shouted.

- HEY KIDS, GET OUT OF THE WAY!

The biker was coming straight towards Jerry and Ruby at full speed. They both jumped out of shock on the side of the road on the grass, barely avoiding an accident.
- Hey! Can't you look where you are going!? shouted back Ruby as soon as she got up.

The biker stopped and turned round.
- Are you speaking to me kid? You dare speak to me? You better watch for your tongue. I wouldn't want your little pokemon to be whacked, you know? he said with a witty smile.
- YOU better not threaten people.
-Is that a challenge that I hear? Very well.

The biker drove near and stopped.
- We'll do it like this, one of your pokemon, against one of my pokemon. Deal?
- Deal!
- Pawniard go!
- I'm not afraid of you! Reimu, show him who's the best!

- Huh, such a tiny defenseless pokemon... Pawniard, use Scary Face!
- Reimu, use Scary Face too!
- Booo! That thing can't scare a fly. Time to take it to a more serious level Pawniard. Use Slash!
- Use Wild Charge!

With one great leap, both pokemon jumped towards each other, and the collision was intense and explosive, raising up a huge cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, Reimu was still up, panting, as opposed to his opponent which had fainted.

- Oh shoo, you'll pay for that. Garbordor, go!
- Oh no, you won't get away like that. Volcanora, use Firey Dance!