* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215596 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2011, 05:14:01 AM »
"You're still alive. That's good..."

Siriana Coud barely see when she woke up, let alone make out the voice. "Where am I? All I remember is a battle, then i teleported and blacked out." She could hear and see clearly after a few moments. She saw the others afterwards. Giggling and giving a small grin, She thought to herself, Thank you Alpha Gallade and Alpha Gardevior.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2011, 05:28:09 AM »
Haunter looked around and saw that the other pokemon had woken up. He walked up to a Jolteon who looked familiar.
-Hey, I'm Haunter. I don't know who you are, but I have a feeling that we know each other. Haunter had a feeling that he need to do something, that he had to get out and fight the ones the Xatu called the Dark Ones...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: January 13, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »
Seeq began to wake up, unsure of where he was, or who he was, or what was going on around him. Everything seemed a blur. There were some Pokemon around him, but he could only see a rough outline.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 13, 2011, 09:17:57 PM »
 These pokemon seem so familiar... Why can't I remember? All he could remember was his name, and a battle. He barely even remembered the battle. He didn't know who he was fighting, or why. He couldn't remember where it was, just that there were a lot of big stone pillars. I must have known them. If we all ended up here, we all must have fought together. Shadow laid on the bed silently, trying to remember.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 15, 2011, 07:25:01 PM »
- Glice? Glice? Oooh wake up please.... Glice? GLICE?

Glice slowly regained consciousness. The last thing he could remember was the weird dream he has had. He didn't know how much time elapsed since then, nor what happened. He could only hear someone calling him, a familiar voice... was that his mum? No, it couldn't be... Gradually, Glice opened his eyes and raise his head. A blinding light was in front of him.

- Oh, you're at last awake. Are you okay?

Glice realised that he was tightly tied to a stone pillar and the sun shone brightly in front of him. He turned his head and not far away was Sheene, also tied up.

- Ow... my head... it hurts...
- I'm glad you're okay. This Dusknoir sure has some very painful ways...
- Huh? Where are we? What happened? Oh, Sheene! I hope that you are okay.
- Oh, don't mind me. I too had some headache but it's nearly over now. I don't know what happened. When I woke up, I was already tied up.
- I dreamt that I was losing everyone... everyone I cared about, I even saw my parents who are now dead.
- I'm sorry to hear that. Dusknoir did the same thing to me. I think that they are offering us to some pokemon it seems...
- I wonder what they really intend to do with us by saying that they'll use us as bait... and I didn't see any Dark One tattoo on their shoulder, but by the looks of it, they are Dark Ones all right. This is a funny business... we better find a way out quick.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 16, 2011, 04:02:43 AM »
 Shadow finally decided to ask where he was. "Where are we?" He got out of bed. His body ached, and when he got out of bed he almost wasn't able to stand. The Xatu protested, but he ignored it. The Xatu still wasn't answering his question. He limped downstairs. The other pokemon seemed surprised when they saw him. A man offered Shadow some water. Shadow ignored him, and walked outside. He walked outside, and the moon strengthened him a little. He sat outside alone, thinking. He was confused, and angry that he couldn't remember anything. After an hour he went back inside. He walked upstairs. The Eevee was awake, and the other pokemon were talking. He sat on his bed, still thinking.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 03:45:03 AM by trainerx »

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 16, 2011, 08:50:54 AM »
"Can everyone hear me?" asked Siriana with telepathy.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 16, 2011, 12:26:31 PM »
- I'll try something.

After a few seconds, Sheene was in front of Glice, no more held back by the ropes. Glice startled.

- W-what happened? It's great! How did you do that?
- I learned the move Substitute a little while before the accident with the Dark Ones. Now... Air Slash!

- What's happening there? ALERT! The prisoners are attempting to flee! said a Granbull

The ropes held strong and refused to set Glice free.

- No, you won't be able to tear them apart. For now, try to flee and get my bag. I believe they kept it in the dungeon they held us previously. But promise me that you won't get caught again.
- Ok, I'll be careful, you have my word. As for you, stay safe.

Before the guards came, Sheene had already disappeared. She used Aerial Ace to fly quickly away and vanish in less than no time.

- Heh, if your little friend of yours think that it'll be that easy to get away from us, she'll be very much deceived! Hahaha.

Indeed, not very far away, Sheene had trouble recognising the area where she was. It seemed like... they were in an entirely new world. Nothing seemed familiar, even Mt. Pika couldn't be seen. Where were they exactly? Being at a complete lost, Sheene came back on her tracks, making sure that she couldn't be seen. There she waited in the shadows among the leaves of a tree. Glice was some metres away, the guards went back to do what they were doing previously. At present, the Granbull entered a tent and a strange light flashed through the slits of the cloth serving as door...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 16, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »
"Um, hello, if I recall, my name is Soul, and you feel familiar to me as well." There were more Pokemon, and they begin to get up, Soul felt like they were somehow all, related, but one or a few were missing. HE got out of the bed, and went up to the one who (He guessed) had been taking care of him. "First off, where are we, and second, thank you for taking care of us."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2011, 07:10:20 PM »
The young Evee decided to stand up. He would lift himself up and shake his head. He saw a bunch of other Pokemon Then a Pokemon spoke. "Um, hello, if I recall, my name is Soul, and you feel familiar to me as well." (Lost the ability to be ditto)
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
Siriana stood up."Once all of you get aquainted with each other, come outside. Omnisoul, stay here to make sure nothing chaotic happens." On that note, she went outside and meditated for a while.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2011, 08:40:23 PM »
When no one looked, Sheene entered the tent and there stood a strange thing in the middle of the room... it seemed to be some sort of portal. Behind it was apparently the tent of Dusclops. He might be the one who created that portal... Dusknoirs are known to travel across dimensions. Sheene observed her surroundings and then, slowly but surely went through the portal. Seconds later, she was indeed in the tent of Dusknoir. Fortunately, no one was there.

From what she remembered, the Dungeon was behind the tent, hence, going through the entrance might not be the smartest idea. So, she went towards the back of the tent, but to her utmost surprise, she made a discovery. There was no time to lose, she lifted one 'wall' of the tent and after making sure no one was around, she went into the dungeon, downstairs, picked the bag of Glice. Once more, she crept under the tent of Dusknoir, but then, there he was, waiting for her!

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 17, 2011, 03:46:11 AM »
 Shadow finally stopped trying to remember and spoke "I'm Shadow"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: January 17, 2011, 03:51:46 AM »
"I'm Seeq."
The red from his eyes and horn was gone. The evil cleansed. The erasing of his memory must have reversed whatever process the Dark Ones had used on him.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going outside. If you want to follow me, come on, we can talk on the way."

(I have an idea what the process was, and will slowly reveal it. Not that anyone cares..)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 17, 2011, 04:11:32 AM »
The Evee spoke silently. "Im....Evee."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?