* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215406 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #870 on: February 19, 2011, 12:15:28 AM »
 Shadow watched as Haunter stared into Psykia's eyes, like he had done to Shadow at Turnback Cave. Then, Siriana made a black hole, which swallowed up Psykia's flame that he had made.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 19, 2011, 09:47:17 AM »
As Glice was advancing, the Kadabra tried to attack Glice. This time, the Clear Stone fragment glowed and protected Glice from the attack.

Haunter then teleported the Kadabra away. Just as Glice thought this was over, the Kadabra teleported and was again there surrounded by greenish flames, saying that his name was Physkia. With a toxic attack from Haunter, Physkia was poisoned. The latter attempted to block the way and slow us down by using gravity and making stalagmites fall on the way, after which, he used Confuse Ray everywhere, the green flames turning blue. Celebi went in front of the attack taking all of it, and using its ability, it restored its status. Haunter was trying to make Physkia reason while Siriana created a black hole to swallow all the blue flame.

- We'll try to clear the way. Ice Punch!
- Aura Sphere!

All the fallen debris froze and being weakened, broke into smaller pieces, clearing the way through the tunnel.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 19, 2011, 11:48:02 AM »
Fools!

I do not fight for my beliefs I fight for my father, untill I find him I shall not rest.

I closed my eyes concentrating my Phyhcic energy. The powers my father had granted me enabled me to use my surroundings around me as weapons. I used Psywave on another stalegtite and sent it flying towards Glice.

I then teleported to behind Siriana and yanked her hair from behind.

Well Well. Look what ive got here.

I grinned smugly.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 19, 2011, 01:00:34 PM »
 Shadow saw Psykia teleport behind Siriana. He used Slash, and then used Faint Attack so that Psykia wouldn't be able to counterattack.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 19, 2011, 03:28:45 PM »
Siriana's black hole faded when she was yanked in the hair by Psykia. Her Aura surrounding her started to turn red

You're making a big mistake. If you don't let go of my hair... she said in her mother's voice...

WE WILL KILL YOU! Desu, Siriana, and Kaylai(Siriana's mother) voices syncronized at that moment and her hair started to form needle points at the ends.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 03:33:56 AM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2011, 12:12:48 PM »
This is enough! For your, how shall I say this, CRIMES I will send you to a very lonely dimension untill you learn to think that you are not all important!
Haunter called on the full extent of his powers to target the Kadabra and send her to the Distortion World.
Here you will learn the lesson you father learned. With that Haunter closed the portal traping the kadabra. Haunter collapsed, he had over exerted himself.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2011, 01:15:03 PM »
 Shadow ran to Haunter as he collapsed, and gave him a revive.

((I'm modding Seeq since Mr Pokemon isn't rping anymore))
 Seeq had been traveling to Mt. Pika for a while now. He had gone to Turnback cave, but the battle was already over. When he had asked where Shadow, Siriana, and Haunter were, the pokemon told him that they had teleported to Mt. Pika. He was ascending the mountain as the battle was going on, searching for the others.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »
Glice jumped up and used Ice Punch on the stalactite which crashed into ice pieces, while Haunter trapped the Physkia into another dimension.

- We should hurry. Here, let me help you.

Glice took the arm of Haunter and passed it around his shoulder. He then took a Pomeg berry and gave it to Haunter. Zero came and helped Haunter too.

- Okay, let's move on.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »
When Haunter collasped, Siriana's aura shut off instantly. The others helped him to his feet, but she had to keep distance.

I can only watch ya'll sixes for now.

She followed them.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2011, 06:26:55 PM »
I was stuck in the distortion world.

There was no possible exit.

I walked in emptiness for 2 days. Or at least it felt that long. I had no indication of where I was. The sun never rose, the sun never set.

It was an endless ocean of nothingness.

I suddenly felt a feeling of pain on my shoulder. I fell too my knees as my shoulder became distorted and went a deep black colour. I felt weak as a Dark one tattoo formed.

No! It cannot be!

There could only be one explanation. By father had been killed. The tattoo is passed down to the eldest child.

I hoped it was a mirage. I gently placed my hand over it, when a white aura surrounded me.

My Father suddenly appeared infront of me. I went to hug him but it was a mere illusion. A last minuite message he had encrypted into the tattoo.

Psyskia. My Dark one tattoo re-appeared. This would only happen if one of my own blood had entered the distortion world. Although I dont know how you got there you cannot escape without a Fighter at the Altar of Girantina. I still have remaining aura from when I myself entered the distortion world. I have used it to help you escape, therefore sacrifising my own life. Please Psyskia. Dont avenge me. All I want is for you to be happy. Return to your mother and take care of her. Life your life in peace. Do not waste it away with violence as I did.

My fathers image began to fade away.

Dad! No don't leave!

I screamed tears streaking down my face. I closed my eyes shut before feeling a light breeze on my face. I opened my eyes astonished. I was on Mt. Moon. Running back to my home my mother emerged before running towards me, as I did. I embraced her tightly.

I was about to tell her what had happened to Physk but she could already tell, and nodded acceptingly.

She proceeded to hand me a Luminous stone. I took it from her before channelling all my power I had recieved from my father inside it.

No one shall wield such incredible power again.

I dug a small hole beneath an apricorn tree before placing stone inside of it.

Whoever next finds this. I hope you will wield this power responsively.

I filled in the whole before patting the ground to make sure it had been correctly sealed.

Walking away I noticed my Dark one tattoo had dissapeared. I smiled at my mother.

Come on mother. Lets start over, Our new life has begun.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #880 on: February 20, 2011, 11:36:47 PM »
Haunter woke up in a the hotel. He didn't know who he was, or what he was doing there. Then he saw Celebi standing over him and his memories came back.
How long have I been out? Nah, never mind we need to get to the tallest mountains in the world.
Haunter tried to stand up, but collapsed. His condition was worsing.
This isn't good. I can only use my powers a few more times...
What he didn't tell his friends is that he only had 3 more uses before he died...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 21, 2011, 12:12:11 AM »
Siriana followed them to the hotel. She waited outside, sensing for aura through the night. Jut as she was about to fall asleep. she seen aura go right through her, and it gave her the chils for a moment. She traced it to its owner. To her suprise, it was Haunter's. She went to his room and seen him collapse. More of his aura departed from his body. Siriana used telepathy.

Haunter, are  you alright? You'er losing aura.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #882 on: February 21, 2011, 12:38:33 AM »
Yeah I am fine. No I'm not. I over used my powers and have speed up the process of my aura going away. By my guess I can only use it about 2 maby 3 more times. Don't tell any one! I am vital for this mission! Haunter was gasping for air, he needed to rest.
Get me that berry!

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 21, 2011, 01:02:04 AM »
Friends Friends !

I said cheerily as I entered the room

I trust all is going wel..

I could see a Gengar exasperated and completely worn out.

What is wrong my dear? Here. Have this Sitrus and Lum berry. You should feel over the moon in a short while!

I placed the Gengar onto a comfy matress before plumping up his pillows so he could get a good rest.
MAN MEAT <3

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 21, 2011, 08:32:30 AM »
Alright. I won't. She said to Haunter in telepathy. Siriana then spoke to the Tangrowth. Thank you for helping my friend. May I ask for your name?