* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 215405 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #960 on: March 05, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »
Siriana used telepathy towards haunter as she was jst standing, watching.

What about the orb?

Suddenly the stone she had in her bag started to glow. She instantly started to create  black hole without realizing it.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 08, 2011, 11:08:47 AM »
As Glice worked his way up towards their entrance, he spotted Tang, Haunter, Siriana, Zero, Seeq and Shadow. A Shadow ball suddenly shot down and hit Tang, sending him across the walls of the castle. "No, I won't let that happen!" thought Glice. He jumped and dove through the air in an attempt to catch Tang. But as he did so, he saw a strange pokemon in some sort of armour, and Haunter disappearing and appearing behind the latter. It was too late, Glice had already started his descent and couldn't help them immediately. Tang was in greater danger.

Tang's vines slowed him a little down through his fall, allowing Glice to quickly come near him and grab him. Now, he had to do something. The ground below was approaching quickly.

- Ice Beam!

Freezing the wall and creating a small edge, Glice went on using the freezing move, thus creating a slope of ice, spiralling down. As they were sliding, Glice noticed a window. It was their chance to escape the other Dark Ones at the foot of the castle walls. Redirecting the attack, they went through the window into a dark room. Tang was still unconscious. Glice opened his bag and took out the orb Darmanitan gave him. Through the darkness, it shot a red glow in the room. There seemed to be no way to get out of here. He opened the bag of Tang, pulled out some berries and used Ice Beam to freeze them. He then wrapped them in a piece of cloth and put it on the forehead of Tang.

- Okay, I now need to find a way out of here...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 12, 2011, 07:48:59 PM »
Siriana realized that a black hole was above her head. She created another black hole towards Glice. Luckily, she makes silent ones. She used telepathy.

Need some help, Glice?
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 12, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »
Glice was inspected the walls for an exit and finally found one. However, he suddenly heard a voice coming from above. It was Siriana's voice.

- Need some help, Glice?

Siriana apparently had opened some sort of portal and this would quickly bring him to the top of the castle.

- Sure!

Glice jumped as high as he could, and found himself back up on the castle.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 18, 2011, 12:22:47 PM »
Tang is dead, Glice. Go ahead and catch up to Shadow and Seeq. They're probably going to need assistance.

Siriana turned her attention back to Haunter.

What is going to happen to the orb, Haunter?

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 18, 2011, 12:26:45 PM »
 Shadow, Seeq, and Zero were getting closer and closer to the location of the Dark Lord. Shadow was going to make sure the Dark Lord suffered for all of the death he had caused.
I'm going to make sure that The Dark Lord dies a long, painful death.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 18, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »
- No Siriana, you can't just say that. I have hope that Tang can still be saved. I only hope that he'll recover soon.

Glice saw Haunter facing a weird Pokemon into some sort of spherical dark void... and his voice strangely reminded him of Psyk... anyway, there was no time to lose. Glice spotted Seeq, Shadow and Zero scaling the walls of the castle, towards some sort of chimney. "Great, they'll get getting there faster than I thought."

Glice bounced up the walls and jumped down, following them back into the depths of the castle. His small size made him quickly catch up with them. Off on a small edge, Glice saw the guards he saw earlier. It seemed as though they had to get past them somehow, or plainly take them down. Sheene and Excadrill, he could see, were still waiting behind. Whispering to the others...

- Okay, what do you suggest, we find a way past them and get to the Dark Lord quick, or take them down? The latter might cost us quite some energy as I expect them to be among the elites of the Dark Lord's army.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 18, 2011, 06:38:23 PM »
I teleported infront of Jerry blocking his path.

Where are you going? Parties only started!

I Unleashed a Psybeam at Glice.
MAN MEAT <3

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 18, 2011, 06:46:08 PM »
Nether...

She teleported to the side Psysk.

...Punch!

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 18, 2011, 06:48:14 PM »
((Isn't Haunter blocking you with his powers? ??? ))

Surprised by the attack, Glice was rooted to the spot, allowing the pokemon to attack him. Fortunately, the Psybeam didn't have any effect on him. Within this time, Glice got his senses back.

- I don't know who you are, nor really want to know, but you aren't just getting away like that.

Glice knew that it was too late to try a discreet way in and that he could only hope that they'll be able to take them all down quick, before facing the Dark Lord. Down below, the pokemon had spot them. Sheene and Excadrill seeing what was happening got out and they both attacked one of the guards as it was looking upwards towards Glice and the others. The Probopass fell unconscious, but the sound of it falling caught the attention of the others. Glice took that opportunity and jumped past the pokemon, landing behind a Rhyperior and successfully knocking it out with several Ice Punch fired as fast as he could.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #970 on: March 18, 2011, 09:40:05 PM »
(( wailord, you and I are in another dimension. You are traped there until i say... and PKMN trainer black you can be there if you want.))

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 19, 2011, 12:49:37 AM »
(so you were already in another dimension before I asked the question about the orb?)

Siriana threw a punch, but it was an Illusion. Was Zero playing games with her? She found herself in front of a dimension ripple and was deciding on what to do.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #972 on: March 19, 2011, 12:52:31 AM »
((Yes))
Here I can hold you as long as it takes to kill the Dark Lord. Ha.
Haunter looked at Pshyk and laughed.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 19, 2011, 01:02:54 AM »
Siriana smirked as she ran towards Glice. She encountered a Haxorus readying to use Dragon Pulse. Instantly, She used Attract and suceeded in infatuating him.

Don't cha wanna help me?

She started to spin and haxorus followed her. She reached Glice.

Hey, Glice.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 19, 2011, 07:38:29 AM »
- There's no time to lose Siriana!

An Infernape jumped on Glice, pinning him down and shot a fire punch at him. Behind Infernape, Sheene used Extreme Speed and freed Glice.

- That was close.
- Watch out!

Glice pushed Sheene aside and got hit by Ice Shard. The last pokemon, Abomasnow used its ability. A blizzard entered the room.

- Seeq, Shadow and Zero, get to the Dark Lord, we'll try to hold them back!

Excadrill attacked Infernape before it could get up, with Drill Run. Sheene turned and used Aura Sphere on Abomasnow while Glice infused the attack of Sheene with Night Slash.