Entertainment > Japanese Entertainment

[Anime] Naruto

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dkiddeh:

--- Quote from: Viper on December 06, 2011, 12:13:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dkiddeh on December 05, 2011, 02:13:31 PM ---Naruto is my favourite anime all times, The story is just awesome, the charakters are awesome, everything really ! I only watch the show on internet though.

Hope those fillers will end soon, because i cant wait for the story line to resume, that kabuto is just EPIC now, and i know who is in the 6th box of kabuto, but i'm not gonna spoil anything if you dont want to know it :P

Who's your favourite charakter Viper ?

--- End quote ---

My favorite would have to be Kisame haha, i just love him.

--- End quote ---

Awesome ! Mine is itachi for sure !

Viper:

--- Quote from: Dkiddeh on December 06, 2011, 12:24:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Viper on December 06, 2011, 12:13:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dkiddeh on December 05, 2011, 02:13:31 PM ---Naruto is my favourite anime all times, The story is just awesome, the charakters are awesome, everything really ! I only watch the show on internet though.

Hope those fillers will end soon, because i cant wait for the story line to resume, that kabuto is just EPIC now, and i know who is in the 6th box of kabuto, but i'm not gonna spoil anything if you dont want to know it :P

Who's your favourite charakter Viper ?

--- End quote ---

My favorite would have to be Kisame haha, i just love him.

--- End quote ---

Awesome ! Mine is itachi for sure !

--- End quote ---

Ah crap i forgot Itachi, once you learned the truth about him he became so much more awesome. He might be my favorite too.

Dkiddeh:
even if you don't know the story after episode 136 schippuuden, he's just awesome ! i LOVE Genjutsu and the crows ! And crows aren't even his favourite animals xD

Desbear:
Okay, i don't want to start any flame war, i don't want to get into a fight, i just would like to say one thing.

I do like naruto, not naruto shipuden, naruto, the original.

SweetRaichu:
Naruto Is So Epik.
Favorite Character Are
Garra
Sakura
Sasuke
Deldara
Tobi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page