Pokémon Universe > Quests & Plots

[Quest] Mew encounter

<< < (2/3) > >>

oslash:

--- Quote from: Impwadman on February 02, 2010, 08:51:26 PM ---Sorry, I misread. I thought he said somewhere that later in the game it will show you the location where you can catch mew and other legendaries.

--- End quote ---

my post got deleted? or i forgot click post

anyways

i never said that you will be able to catch the other legendaries, i mean that if there are more events like this, you can see its location. i suppose it can also locate some interesting stuff.

Phosphorous:

--- Quote from: oslash on February 02, 2010, 02:33:48 PM ---
but if you beat him he will escape and drop something

this will add the pokedex page and that works as a proof that mew exists on the island, so the scientist/photographer rewards you for it

--- End quote ---

My favorite part of your quest idea. It's very original, and I think people who actually try to put their pokedex together online will like this as well.

Mr_Dark:

--- Quote from: Phosphorous on February 03, 2010, 05:23:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: oslash on February 02, 2010, 02:33:48 PM ---
but if you beat him he will escape and drop something

this will add the pokedex page and that works as a proof that mew exists on the island, so the scientist/photographer rewards you for it

--- End quote ---

My favorite part of your quest idea. It's very original, and I think people who actually try to put their pokedex together online will like this as well.

--- End quote ---

Yeah it's "original". Maybe add a choice in there:
Take the special item or take a photograph.

SnowWolfAlpha:
Since Mew is one of the main focus in the game, the story should include a string of Mew encounter quests.

Impwadman:

--- Quote ---also after some updates this the pokedex mew's area could receive strange signals where some events happens
like if you add a zapdos/moltres/articuno event mew's area could locate where they are

--- End quote ---

SnowAlphaWolf:

This has already been presented as an idea. Please read all the posts before comenting. This quest will in fact lead to a chain of quests if it is put into the game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version