Pokémon Discussion > General Chat

Scizor>Scyther

(1/5) > >>

Socrates:
Most people believe Scyther is better then Scizor because he betters stats, moves, etc. But Scizor is better than Scyther because of one reason, he looks cooler. I think it would take a heck of an argument to prove Scizor isn't the coolest looking pokemon out there. Scizor rules!!!

Dellancher:
No way Scyther is such a stud.  He has always been my personal favorite.  He may be used in competitive play a lot less, Scizor being in a lot more, but Scyther will always be better.  He looks so cool and has a wicked cry.

SCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kuhns:

--- Quote ---Most people believe Scyther is better then Scizor because he betters stats, moves, etc. But Scizor is better than Scyther because of one reason, he looks cooler. I think it would take a heck of an argument to prove Scizor isn't the coolest looking pokemon out there. Scizor rules!!!
--- End quote ---

Arguments (at least the intelligent ones) are based on the laws of logic.

As such, logic would dictate that if Scyther has better 'stats, moves, etc,' then Scyther would be the 'better' Pokemon.

'Coolness' is a matter of opinion and therefor doesn't exist in the realms of logic. Just because you think something is better because it 'looks cooler' doesn't automatically make it so.

So, to sum things up, you believe that Scizor would totally get its butt kicked by Scyther, but'll look good during so.  ;)

P.S.

Scyther came first, Scyther saw first, Scyther kicked butt first. Scyther>Scizor

boyben10:
I prefer scizor. it has the steel typing and good defenses with awesome attack. it is a much bulkier pokemon with better moves. so for me,

Scyther<Scizor.

Phosphorous:

--- Quote from: Kuhns on February 03, 2010, 05:15:48 AM ---
--- Quote ---Most people believe Scyther is better then Scizor because he betters stats, moves, etc. But Scizor is better than Scyther because of one reason, he looks cooler. I think it would take a heck of an argument to prove Scizor isn't the coolest looking pokemon out there. Scizor rules!!!
--- End quote ---

Arguments (at least the intelligent ones) are based on the laws of logic.

As such, logic would dictate that if Scyther has better 'stats, moves, etc,' then Scyther would be the 'better' Pokemon.

'Coolness' is a matter of opinion and therefor doesn't exist in the realms of logic. Just because you think something is better because it 'looks cooler' doesn't automatically make it so.

So, to sum things up, you believe that Scizor would totally get its butt kicked by Scyther, but'll look good during so.  ;)

P.S.

Scyther came first, Scyther saw first, Scyther kicked butt first. Scyther>Scizor

--- End quote ---

Couldn't have said it any better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version