* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Evening| Weather: Cloudy  (Read 240121 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Poisoned Utopia| Time: Morning| Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #435 on: February 28, 2012, 06:06:39 AM »
Solomon and Leeta walk to teh corner with ayara and shock.(and ulgarg but they don't know that.)Well, That could have gone better..

Solomon and Leeta  notice and look at the imp.Oh hey, another one joined the group, cool! My names solomon, whats yours?

My names Leeta, whats yours?

Solomon and Leeta look at the imp waiting for a answer.

(say if anything Needs to be changed.)

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
  • Being a Airhead its a Bliss...what's a bliss?..
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 28, 2012, 06:12:59 AM »
-Level 10 is okay, right?

10? he was being cocky or he knew that he was that good, she smiles and looks at him

"a 10 kid? fine by me, there are more levels and the maximum level is owned by me, since im the only one good enough to make it, and since most of you are all beginners i limited the levels."

she smiles as she puts the specs of the level 10

" Level 10 includes double of bots, Sound Sensors, Motion Sensors, Light Sensors and disabling of units, pleasse keep in mind since this is level 10, the bots wont have a timed routine like in level 5, they will act as they see fit, just like real life"

she inputs the data and a timer appears over the start

" Go when your ready"
Im a girl, not a guy... and pleasse call me Aqua , a Pachirisu lover^^

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 28, 2012, 06:16:15 AM »
Wrench hers the request.

Be careful. At level 10, the bots also exhibit behavior not in their original routine as well. You may find yourself fighting your way out than trying to pass a simple stealth analysis.

Wrench was concerned for the kid. The bots could use weapons at this level, and that would mean the recruit may be knocked out for the rest of the day.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 28, 2012, 06:35:58 AM »
Be careful. At level 10, the bots also exhibit behavior not in their original routine as well. You may find yourself fighting your way out than trying to pass a simple stealth analysis.

Axyl looks at Wrench and nods then at the kid

"was trying to conceal it so he wouldnt be that nervous...but if anything happens, i will step in, you know that..."

she looks at Wrench

"after this you will have to answer me some questions, and i think you know the theme of them right?"

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 28, 2012, 06:38:43 AM »
He is training for the arena as we test. I would have told you after, as I wanted to get some data.

Wrench was keeping a close eye on on the silver haired marauder, watching him as he trained himself. The minion stood by and watched.

When we finish here, I'll explain everything you want me to.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:47:46 AM by Cortex J. »

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 28, 2012, 06:58:40 AM »
-A 10 kid? Fine by me, there are more levels and the maximum level is owned by me, since im the only one good enough to make it, and since most of you are all beginners i limited the levels."

She enters something into her computer, presumably the protocol for level 10.

-Level 10 includes double of bots, Sound Sensors, Motion Sensors, Light Sensors and disabling of units. Please keep in mind since this is level 10, the bots wont have a timed routine like in level 5, they will act as they see fit, just like real life.

She presses a few more keys and the time limit appears on the clock above the starting line.

-Go when your ready.

Grandpa Wrench walks over to the two of us, hearing m request for Level 10.

-Be careful. At level 10, the bots also exhibit behavior not in their original routine as well. You may find yourself fighting your way out than trying to pass a simple stealth analysis.

-I've dealt with so much worse, you wouldn't even believe me. This place is like trying to fight my way out of a paper bag compared to East City.

I walked up to the starting line, prepared to start. I then remembered I was still carrying my weapon. I walked back, set the weapon down on the floor, axe-blades faced down so it stood up like a table with 3 legs.

-Hold on to this for me please.

I then walk back to the finish line, take a deep breath, and enter the course. The robots were behaving just like humans would, or at least close to that. I took a few steps, until one turned around, it's light about to hit me. I quickly dodged to my left, evading the beam by mere inches. I snuck past it as quietly as I could until I saw two next to each other. It was gonna be hard to get around them. They passed each other, one on the left heading towards me, one on the right heading away. I ran towards the left wall, and just as I was about to be hit by it's light, I jumped towards the wall, and jumped off of it. I landed on the ground, out of the bot's field of light, but my landing made too much light. It looked towards me, and let out a siren that signaled "You're dead, Kid!". I grabbed it's 'face', and sent enough electrical current into it's face that the back portion of it's head exploded and it fell over, powered off.

-Well screw you too!

All of a sudden, all of the robos were heading towards me. I ran forward in the test, hoping I could at least make it to the end. I ran forward at a group of bots. One raised raised it's arm, ready to bring it down on my head. I quickly dodged to the left, ran up it's arm and jumped over the group of bots, who were now chasing me. The next group I didn't even bother waiting for it to attack. I sprinted, then jumped, grabbing it's shoulders and swinging myself over them. I landed on the back of one of the robots, and it tried to swing for me. It connected, and the impact threw me against the wall.

-Maybe I haven't dealt with worse...

Another robot ran towards me. I grabbed it's face, and did the same with the last. It fell over, now dead. about 5 more surrounded me. I was gonna die here. Maybe. But if I was gonna die, I'd at least go out making a joke.

-Not the face! Anywhere but the face!

The robots all looked at each other, and then started coming forward again.

-Oh, come on! Not one of you has a sense of humor?!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 28, 2012, 07:05:13 AM »
Wrenches eyes glowed bright. The robots shut down and fell over. A buzzer went off somewhere, and the robots reactivated, and returned to their posts.

Please exit the course.

Wrench wasn't furious. He had to do this many times in the past for recruits who thought they could handle themselves. But he knew Axyl would not tolerate cockiness like that.

Axyl, go easy on the kid.

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2012, 07:13:07 AM »
The bots powered down. I stood up, feeling a little relieved. I jumped a bit when they reactivated, but they simply returned to their posts.

-Please exit the course.

I began walking out of the course. Considering the fact that this was much harder than anything I had to deal with, I thought I did pretty well. Luckily, I now had a goal to work towards, beating Level 10. I began feeling the pain from the robot's hit. It hurt, but not as much as it did when Axyl knocked me out.

I exited the course and walk over to Axyl.

-I have a feeling I know what you're going to say.

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 28, 2012, 01:00:25 PM »
Alright, looks like you all did fairly well. Let's take a look on how you did...

He goes over to Daniel's corner, and looks at how he did. The screen next to the doll was green, but it looks like he did the bandages wrong on the doll.

... *Sigh* You did the mending wrong, but your pretty good at CPR... I cant necessarily pass you, you need some practice first before you can try again. Now over here...

He looks over to Jacks, and he did the opposite of Daniel, and he fails. He looks at the rest of them and they pass. Then he goes over to me.

Not bad, looks like you got it. You pass.

He goes over his notes once more and looks at the rest of the participants.

Alright, now all the people that passed, I want you to go wait in the infirmary, and we'll show you the daily routines of a doctor after testing. Those who havent passed should leave, study, and practice.

I nod and exit into the infirmary with the other two people. Now that the room is emptier I can see a few people on the hospital beds, including one of them, who's strapped down to the bed. Curious, I try to apprach to see if he's awake, then a nurse stops me. She tells me he's a captive paladin that might join our ranks, but he's also dangerous. I decided to just sit down, and wait.

((If there are any problems at all with this post, I'll fix them.))
. . .

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2012, 02:24:23 PM »
Axyl was watching the whole thing without moving a muscle, she knew how to watch anything, the moves, the decisions, everything, when the boy fails she doesnt say anything

Please exit the course.

Axyl, go easy on the kid.

she knew exactly what to say and do, as the boy reached close to her

-I have a feeling I know what you're going to say.

she looks at him with her arms crossed then extends her hand to him and snaps her finger to his forehead

"start from level 8, and go from there, i will be here most of the time so ask me if you want adicional training on free time"

she gives a gentle smile

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »
She simply looks at me, unmoving, for a few seconds. Then she finally extends her arm, and flicks my forehead.

-Start from level 8, and go from there. I will be here most of the time so ask me if you want additional training on free time.

I was silent for a few seconds with a dumbfounded look on my face.

-That was...unexpected.

I turned around and headed back to my seat, but then quickly turned back around, and walked back up to her.

-You're taking this really well. Why?

I was confused, because she seemed to snap at Solomon and Leeta, but not at me. Did she like me, or did she just dislike the two of them? Or was it that she felt bad for me for yesterday?

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2012, 08:32:19 PM »
-You're taking this really well. Why?

she giggles lightly and looks at him

"hey... im not a tyrant you know? i may be tough on the outside but i know how to be nice, and if you didnt saw, i was nice to those two at the end as well... and almost no one as went soo far in Level 10 the first time they do it, so you did well"

she looks at the other rebels

"i will be here anytime im free, so if you wish to train more with me, just come and find me"

she looks back at the boy

"take a seat, you need some rest"

she then turns and heads to the center part

"Next one pleasse"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #447 on: February 28, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »
"Ualgarg try! Ualgarg good at stealth. Ualgarg try 8."
I quickly moved to the starting area and waited for them to start the test...

Offline Aquashin

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2012, 09:04:17 PM »
"Ualgarg try! Ualgarg good at stealth. Ualgarg try 8."

Axyl nods and goes to the computer, typing on it and getting everything ready, as the timer appears on the top

" bots will have  Sound Sensors, Motion Sensors, Light Sensors and disabling of units, they wont be as agressive as they are in level 10, but they are pretty fast in their routine moviment"

she looks down at the imp

"whenever your ready, go ahead"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2012, 09:10:29 PM »
"whenever your ready, go ahead"

As soon as she finished talking I vanished and quickly started moving down the course. When I cam upon the first bot I hid in a corner and hissed loud enough for it to hear me. As it turned to investigate the sound I quickly moved behind it and disabled it, but as quickly as I disabled it a second bot was on me. I vanished, quickly moving behind it and hitting it in the back as hard as I could, it's eyes flickered then died. Before a third one could spot me I quickly vanished again and started down the tunnel again, this time using the roof for near perfect coverage.

A few minutes later I was at the end of the course, I turned around and announced I was done.

"Ualgarg believe course is beat! What Ualgarg's time?"