* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 255615 times)

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2012, 10:07:43 PM »
He must learn, the world is a dangerous place without knowledge. However in some cases it can get you killed.
This time, I didn't even bother to face him.
For demigods, the world is always dangerous, with or without knowledge. It's something he can come to learn. Until then, there are people who will keep him safe. I for one, am perfectly happy to do so. Childhood should be happy. If you've really had such a bad life growing up, then you of all people should understand that.
I looked back at Bio while he spoke.
Hey, I wouldn't really expect an 11 year old to know.
It took me a few seconds to figure out the cousin comment.
Oh, I get it. Bio, Hojo's a son of Poseidon. He's another major god, and Hades brother. So technically, they're cousins.
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »
For demigods, the world is always dangerous, with or without knowledge. It's something he can come to learn. Until then, there are people who will keep him safe. I for one, am perfectly happy to do so.

You smile and nod. Ditto.

Jake smiles widely when he sees Hojo. Hello cousin.

COUSIN!? Bio says, obviously shocked.

Bio, Hojo's a son of Poseidon. He's another major god, and Hades brother. So technically, they're cousins.

You sigh. Well, now we just need a son of Zeus and then we'd have the whole trinity.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:15:07 PM by dreadknight »

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2012, 10:12:43 PM »
I look at the kid drawing signs in the sand.

me-Lemme show you a magic trick.

I pulled a coin out of my pocket and clasped and opened again, the coin had dissapeared.

me-keep digging holes.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
  • Pizza President of West Dakota
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2012, 10:19:38 PM »
Lemme show you a magic trick.
He did a cheap magic trick that anyone with half a brain could do, and I actually laughed.
Wanna see a real magic trick?
I leaned down and made a 2-foot tall pile of dirt, took out my want, and made it into a baby elephant.
I couldn't help but feel good about showing him up. He kinda deserved it.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »
me-Haha and please don't steal my money.

I motioned towards her hand (coin trick). I look at the kids design of a caduceus

me-Hmm

I lifted my hands and began to concentrate, my face gained colour and beads of sweat appeared from my head. Gold dust floated from beneath the floor and when I thought it was enough I morphed it into a caduceus. I threw it to the kid.

me-There, you can sell it or take it to show and tell or use it I don't care.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2012, 10:33:11 PM »
I was just silently listening, leaning on the wall again, until I heard Ayara.

Bio, Hojo's a son of Poseidon. He's another major god, and Hades brother. So technically, they're cousins.

Hello, cousin

I stood up straight again, looking at the newcomer closely.

I dont see it.

Well, now we just need a son of Zeus and then we'd have the whole trinity.

Even if we did, I doupt our powers would work all that good together.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:41:20 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2012, 10:34:09 PM »
Bio stared at the spot where the coin had been.  Wh- Where did it...?
He scratched his head, confused. And, then Jake told him to keep digging hones. He did so happily, until Ayara interrupted.
Wanna see a real magic trick?
Aerwynna, in anger, and to show up the son of Hades, turned a pile of dirt into a baby elephant. His eyes widened. Ooooh, he mouthed. He reached out to touch it. ANd then, he Jake showed up Aerwynna by making the hidden coin into a caduceus of gold. The magic Demigod seemed to be VERY pissed off, and soone enough, Bio started to expect a magic fight. But, he happily took the weapon.
I don't go to school. I can't talk to anyone, he replied to Jake's comment on the show and tell idea.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2012, 10:38:51 PM »
I was a bit shocked, it seemed everyone here was shunned by humanity, and yet I lived a completly normal life. At least, until I got that letter, then when I joined the other demi-gods my powers awakened.

Sounds like you all have had difficult lives...
. . .

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2012, 10:44:30 PM »
When Jake morphed the gold dust into a caduceus, I gt even madder, and I decided maybe he'd like to be what he acts like for a little bit.
So I turned him into a donkey.
And I laughed. A lot.
I figured I'd have to turn him back soon enough, but I could enjoy it for now, couldn't I?

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2012, 10:49:23 PM »
I felt my body change my mouth grew longer and I grew hooves before I knew it I was a mule. Black smoke flew out of its mouth and reformed into my former self. The donkey body blew into sparkles.

me-You just crossed the line, there's not one thing stopping me from sucking you dry.

My eyes glowed red and vengance was overwhelming me, I could only just hold myself back.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:50:57 PM by lubbies »
Grafics Cat <3

Offline kayleero

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2012, 10:53:34 PM »
You just crossed the line, there's not one thing stopping me from sucking you dry.
Ok, maybe that wasn't such a good idea.... But no way was he gonna see that I was scared.
Oh yeah? Bring it on!
I conjured up a magic shield around me and made my wand bigger and more ornate. The shield should block out some of the attacks, and I'll still be able to cast through it.
I prepared a slow motion spell but didn't cast it yet, I waited for him to make the first move. Maybe once he saw how awesome prepared I was, he'd back down.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2012, 10:54:45 PM »
Bio shrugged. Nope! I like my house! I can take a nap whenever I want, and I don't really have school! He thought in reply to Hojo. Although, it makes it difficult to communicate if you don't know sign. As he thought this, he signed exactly what he was thinking, probably faster than he thought it. THat's why my hands are sfater than my thoughts, I guess...
 and then he turned back to Jake and Aerwynna.
WHAT THE-
As Jake turned back into himself, Bio just gazed. he didn't know whether to laugh, or cry.
So he did both.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline dreadknight

• Beginning Trainer
  • Forsooth and all that medieval jargon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2012, 10:55:05 PM »
You watch as Jake strains to get some gold dust to rise from the ground. He then forms it into a solid gold caduceus, which he gives to Bio.

Before you even get the chance to ask What's the catch?, there's a flash of bright light.

Where Jake was standing moments before, now stands a donkey. Almost as quickly as that happened, the animal starts leaking black smoke and explodes in a fireworks display. Jake is back, and honestly you preferred the mule.

He glares at Aerwynna and says, You just crossed the line, there's not one thing stopping me from sucking you dry.

You put your hand on your sword's hilt, ready to draw it at any moment.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2012, 10:56:58 PM »
I shoot a look at the Apollo child.

me-Don't even think about it.

I reached for my sword. Eyes still glowing.
Grafics Cat <3

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2012, 10:58:57 PM »
I sighed and got in between them, carrying my hammer on one shoulder, like it weightd nothing. I look at them all seriously.

Look guy's now is NOT the time to go all bonkers at each other. We need to work together for now, no matter who hates who.
. . .