* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256468 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #540 on: May 11, 2012, 02:10:32 AM »
 Warren leaped and the blade sailed under him. He then raised his hand his other dagger came zooming back to him. He commanded the owl to go get the others. (Meowth this for you.) Then he swung his daggers in an x shape at the assassin chest.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #541 on: May 11, 2012, 02:17:02 AM »
Using his staff as a means to block the daggers it was flung from his hands across the fighting field. Felix quickly moved far enough away from the Demigod to be out of immediate range of his daggers. He began to slowly circle the demigod looking for one second of weakness.

"Well, now this changes things doesn't it." Felix licked his lips. "I can taste your weakness, it's so very sweet..." Felix licked his lips once more, then he let his anger flow freely "Go on demigod, cry to your mommy for help! This is why the Gods will lose, weak and pathetic creatures! Unable to stand on their own and always in need to stand on other's backs to achieve their greatness!" Felix closed his eyes and dropped his head, then he threw his head back and laughed. "Come boy, just try to kill me."

(remember, your completely surrounded by angry monsters that are only not killing you because of their respect for me. Don't get to close to the edge.  8))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 02:31:00 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 11, 2012, 03:05:06 AM »
Warren glanced at Silene and hoped The Assassin hadn't figured out his weakness but regardless he lunged at him blades extended and he used his abilities to hold  the assassin arms to hid side making him defenseless Warren shouted

"What's wrong gotta use your monsters to protect you from a weak little demigid you bastard?!

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #543 on: May 11, 2012, 03:09:20 AM »
Bio did NOT let g of Ayara's leg. He was safe here, and e didn't think e could possibly get hurt. Ayara would protect him, and he'd be here to help her. THe only problem was...
Warren...?
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #544 on: May 11, 2012, 03:49:52 AM »
Side stepping the weakening demigod Felix whispered into this ear. "The only reason your still alive is because you would make a nice trophy for Cronus. I want you alive. If you can manage to kill me you will leave this place alive I assure you of that." Then Felix grabbed the demigod's chin and pushed him away.

Decided that the taunting was working Felix started talking again as he slowly circled him again. "What did you call that attack? I've seen better from new Half titans just learning to use their powers! I wouldn't even let you lick the soles of my boots with the way you fight!" Felix spat at the Warren's feet. "Go on, little demigod! cry to your mommy! I know you want to, I can feel your mind powers weakening, and unless she helps you out here soon your mind will be my dinner!" He licked his lips as he said this. "Here, let me show you how to fight."

In a matter of seconds he had closed the distance between the demigod and himself and delivered a light blow to his stomach. Then just as quickly he backed off. "Your turn, show me what you learned right now." Felix held his arms over his head leaving his stomach completely unprotected. "No knives, only your fists please"

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 11, 2012, 03:50:48 AM »
Efialtes looked around.So. Now what? how are the rest of us su-

efialtes see's the golden owl come back.THANK THE GODS!

Efialtes climbs onto the owl.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 11, 2012, 03:58:13 AM »
Warren looked at him and turned his dagger back into a pendant and said

fine but before we begin how's that little red haired tramp that I tried to kill

Warren sent a quick prayer to his mom asking for aid and again his strength rushed back to him. He took a defensive stance and said

Your move.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #547 on: May 11, 2012, 04:06:18 AM »
TRAMP! That was the final straw! This punk ass demigod wasn't going to leave this place alive. Though rage coursed through his veins he didn't let it show, emotion is weakness.

"She has a name you know, Zandra. and she's doing just fine, in fact she's the one overseeing the sacrifice of Hades as we speak. Soon the blood of Hades will fill the bellies of Echidna and Typhon, then their armies will be Cronus's to command." Quickly Streching himself out he cracked his fists, then he went into his fighting stance. He felt a massive shift in the mind world, the little punk went crying to his mommy; little does he know the effects of that gem...

"You sure? I mean I'm the teacher, that would simply bad manners. If you insist then..." Quick as light Felix bombarded Warren's head with false memories to throw his mental abilities off, then quickly moved in with a series of rapid punches aimed at Warren's stomach.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 11, 2012, 04:22:16 AM »
Warren cartwheeled away from Felix and said

Since I know you know I asked my mother for help you should also know that prostitute of yours is not fine Athena herself is attacking her as we speak

Warren then swung a few quick jabs at Felixs nose.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2012, 04:39:36 AM »
Felix quickly dodged his punches, and lightly punched Warren in the ribs.

She is more then capable of defending herself from a single goddess, her and the multitude of very powerful demigod, monsters, half titans, and titans that stand guard." Felix got into a proper fighting stance and started dancing around the demigod. "Carry yourself like this, always guard your sides. Show me you understand, hit me in the face." Felix continued to send as many false memories as he could to keep Warren from using his mental powers.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 11, 2012, 05:28:30 AM »
I looked down. Bio was still clinging to my leg.
Well, Bio, I guess you're riding with me. You want Shotgun? Or you just gonna stay on my leg?
I limped over to the chariot-thing, careful not to drag Bio, and got in.
So, can we get movin?
The crows flapped, and the chariot pulled off.
This thing is SO outta style...
I steered the crows towards where I had seen Warren and Silene jump. We got overhead, and I could see Warren and Silene surrounded, with Warren fighting a losing battle against some masked dude.
Crap. We don't have time to land...
I looked down, gauging the distance.
Desperate times call for desperate measures...
I bent down, prying Bio off my leg.
Bio, you think you can drive this thing?
I got back up, took a deep breath...
...and vaulted over the side of the chariot. It was a fistfight, so I didn't pull out my weapons.
No one ever looks up anymore...
I saw that the enemy hadn't noticed me yet.
Hey dumbass! LOOK UP!
I slammed down in front of him. Luckily, my *awesome* boots absorbed most of the impact. I quickly took a stance, moving rapid fast, and kicked with my left leg at the side of the guys head. (The kick is from the side, not like jabbing at his face. Also, keep in mind, these are lace-up, steel-toed, combat boots. >:D)
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 11, 2012, 05:34:30 AM »
Warren laughed and said

Now why would I dirty myself touching filth like you.

Warren then took a gamble and let Felix enter his mind, because to enter his mind Felix would have to open his.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #552 on: May 11, 2012, 05:38:18 AM »
"Hey dumbass! LOOK UP!" a third Demigod dropped out of the sky and immediately kicked at my head, a cool breeze was produced by it, a skilled melee fighter I assumed. I caught it mear centimeters from my face. I held it for a moment, contemplating what to do with this intruder, then I pushed them away from me.

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of a lesson, how very rude of you to interrupt in this manner. Please if you would like a turn join the lady over there." I pointed in the direction of Warren's friend then looked back at Warren. Then I decided that I would give a tid bit of advice to this newcomer. (?) "Word of advice, never shout when you have the element of surprise, then your attack is ruined. if you had kept quite you might have landed that kick, and that would have earned you some kudos." Looking back at Waren I could feel a disturbance in the mind world again. The ceremony had begun. "I'm sure you can feel the ripple in the mental world Warren, and you must know what that means... Now where were we?"

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #553 on: May 11, 2012, 05:38:53 AM »
Bio shrieked.
I DUNNO HOW TO FLY THIS THING!!! D:

He grabbed hold of the reins, steering the crows. Wat made it even harder, was that he hadn't really let go of Ayara by choice, so most of his body was flailing about outside of the chariot. Be careful down there! If you need my help...Well, yaknow.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 11, 2012, 05:43:00 AM »
Warren sore under his breath and summoned his daggers and said

That's it let's finish this grab your weapon and let's finish this. Are only weapons our are blades and are mind no monsters. Ayara go stop that ceremony I'll handle this Silene you go with her.

Silene nodded and ran over to Ayara ready to leave.