* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Throne of time¦ Time of day: afternoon¦ Weather: sunny  (Read 256471 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Throne of time
« Reply #555 on: May 11, 2012, 05:47:00 AM »
"If you insist, but if you wouldn't mind your closer to my weapon then I am. Would you please toss it my way?" Felix shot a look to the half titan in the crowd; "Tell the army to prepare for two demigods" (it's a predefined message, no one understand it.) He nodded back then dissapeard into the crowd. "If you wouldn't mind, my staff please?"

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 11, 2012, 05:49:58 AM »
Warren launched Felixs staff at him the tip headed straight for his nose he then mentally attacked Felix. He imagined a dagger in Felixs mind and he slowly began to turn it to inflict as much pain as possible.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #557 on: May 11, 2012, 05:53:33 AM »
I grabbed my blade and instantly the Crimson Gem started to let off the most vile and evil aura possible. I could feel a mental dagger, but the pain was lessened by the Crimson Gem. 
"Nice try, but this here gem counters Mental abilities. This is a physical battle, not mental." Immediately I swung my staff around me, moving it into a perfect striking position, then rushed my target, the two girls behind Warren...

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 11, 2012, 05:57:07 AM »
No!

Warren leaped in the way and used his ability to launch a decent sized rock a Felixs head at the same time he cautiously approached  Felix daggers at the ready. When he got near enough Warren took a swipe at the gem on Felixs side with his dagger.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:06:34 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #559 on: May 11, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »
A medium sized rock struck my head, it disorientated me for a moment, but didn't stop me; a split second later I had run his friend Silene through with my blade up to the hilt. I pulled it out letting her fall to the ground. "Now you are faced with the same decision I was faced with the first time we met Warren, you or her. Make your mind up quickly, I don't have all day." I spun my staff in such a way that a single drop of blood landed at his feet.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: May 11, 2012, 06:10:34 AM »
Warren shook his head and shouted mentally to Bio in the sky

Bio Silenes injured hurry

Then he unleashed his fury, he mentally attacked imaging Felix brain on fire and throbbing with pain. He unleashed so much energy that he knew not even the crystal could stop his mental attack.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #561 on: May 11, 2012, 06:15:13 AM »
I winced at the attack, then pressed the blade to his friend's throat. "I see you've made your decision. What a pitty a beautiful lady such as this has to die so young..." I pressed the blade against her throat just hard enough to bring a single drop of blood to the surface.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: May 11, 2012, 06:18:34 AM »
Warren screamed and charged tackling Felix and sending them both rolling, he quickly climbed on too of Felix and pressed his dagger to his throat and whispered

Neat weapon but no good in close range.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #563 on: May 11, 2012, 06:24:45 AM »
I felt the dagger close in on my throat. I couldn't help but laugh as I pressed the release trigger for my hidden blade, I felt it drive deep into his belly. "Your forgetting, I always have a back up plan..." I pushed him off of me and stood up. "Sh*t! Now I'm going to need a new Jacket! This one's covered in blood!" I took my over jacket off and threw it to the crowd of monsters that were now howling at my victory, a huge werewolf grabbed it and claimed it as his. I picked my staff back up and let the blade come to rest on Warren's throat. "I'm only going to give you one chance, do you yield?"
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:27:35 AM by Mr. Fox »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #564 on: May 11, 2012, 06:26:53 AM »
The moment he was called, Bio did exactly what he thought he should do: Jump down. He couldn't keep steering anyway, one of the birds had bit him.
As Bio plummetted, his eyes darted around. Ayara, Silene...Slene was hurt. It looked pretty dangerous too.
He landed wit a loud thud, despite his size. His toes were spead, to absorb the shock. He winced, the impact on the ground sending little shockwaves through his bones, and glared at the man in the mask. Bio quickly averted his eyes, to go help Silene. She had a small cut in the neck, and a massive wound...He almost puked.
That wasn't very nice, you know. She wasn't going to hurt you! She didn't need to get hurt...
Bio rubbed his hands together. Silene, this'll hurt. You'll start to feel better soon..
He licked his "+" angle, and pulled the symbol out, molding it into a needle, a long, thin tube coming out of it as well (haha, Finally incorperated te Holes in his wrists here!). I'mma do a blood transfusion, okay? It's okay, I have type O. No problems.
He put the needle into place onto her neck, then pressed his hand to the wound. Organs...Sinews....Muscle...Fat...He winced more, and started convulsing. At the same time, his body had been trying to heal itself. THis would take a WHOLE lot of energy. His body qas screaming at him...He would probably kill himself...But at least he could say he had been helpful...
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #565 on: May 11, 2012, 06:29:11 AM »
Out of nowhere a fourth Demigod drops out of the sky. He runs to the female and begins to try to heal her. "Stop what you are doing or your friend Warren dies right here!" I put just the tinniest amount of pressure on his throat to show I meant business.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 11, 2012, 06:33:34 AM »
G ; Warrens smiles as Felix tried to threaten Bio and then he  manuevers his arms where he can move them and he stabs with his daggers burying them both deep in Felixs stomach and shouted

Bio heal her I'll deal with this.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:41:05 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #567 on: May 11, 2012, 06:36:56 AM »
Bio froze. His blood went cold.
You sound like big brother...
He turned, and smiled, although he scratched irritably at his neck. I can't breath. Please stop...Leave him alone...He stood up, and grimaced. He reluctantly retracted the blood-filled tube. He couldn't do more anyway. He just hoped he had healed enough.
Bio's eyes darted around, suddenly irritated by something. He wasn't too sure what it was. Something about the man. The gem, perhaps? The twitching of his fingers as he signed to himself became even faster, as he looked towards Warren and the masked man.
I'll keep trying, Warren.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:49:09 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 11, 2012, 06:51:34 AM »
Warren glanced at Bio and said

No Silene wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

He then checked out his wound. It was that bad m, deep but Felix firm't hit any organs.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #569 on: May 11, 2012, 06:52:47 AM »
I felt the blades go hilt deep into my stomach, I had forgotten my most important rule: Always disarm your target, and now I was paying for it. Grabbing his hands I pulled the blades out of my stomach pushed him as far away as I could, I then let out a loud whistle. "Get the injured girl out of here beasts of the Titans." Then I looked over at Warren. "Well call this one a draw... I'm going to keep her to insure we meet again." I spat some blood at his feet then started to walk away. 

A werewolf walked up to Silene and growled at the demigod who was just standing there scared out of his mind, he picked up the girl and started walking away with her. Once all the monsters were gone I turned back around and looked at him again. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out a small gem and tossed it at him. "I always reward those strong enough to get me to a draw. That is a very valuable gem, not sure what it does though. And one last thing, Hades is yours again, you'll find him chained to a rock where we first met..." With that I walked away from the three demigods to get my wounds patched up. I would have to make up a good story as to how Hades had escaped...