* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Fairy Tail  (Read 64187 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Fairy Tail
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2012, 11:03:40 PM »
Warren

Warren nodded then brushed past the lady, entering the home. He quickly noticed rats scurrying in every which direction. He sat on the floor cross legged and pulled five scrolls from his bag. He carefully laid each one in front of them and then he slowly hovered his hand above each scroll. As his hand passed over them the images of the cats began to squirm and move, then slowly peeled themselves off the scrolls. Instantly each cat took off in a different directions and began hunting rats. Warren felt a slight tax from creating all the cats at once, but it was part of the job. As time  passed and a pile of dead rats began to build in front of Warren and eventually all five of the cats stood in front of him, beside a large pile of dead rats. He stood and dispelled the cats, causing them to vanish, then turned to the woman.

The job is done, may I please have the reward?

(Tell me if anythings wrong.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2012, 11:14:55 PM »
GM

Lady-Th-thank you sir.

She gave the picto-wizard the 6000J as stated on the poster.

Lady-Thank you again.

She led him to the door.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2012, 12:44:19 AM »
Really? That would be great! My names Kai, and I'm hopelessly lost to be honest.
Artemis smiled, and motioned for the boy to follow.
Alright then, Kai, nice to meet you. I can imagine that you're confused, what with how big and noisy this place is. We can give you a proper tour. I know some of the guild members can be a little spacey.
THAT'S an understatement.
Artemis began walking back the way Kai had come, Ayara walking next to him with her hands in her pockets, practically glaring.
Be nice, sister.
Whatever.
Ayara glanced at the new guy.
Have you thought about where you're placing your mark? You've probably been told that you can put it anywhere. Knowing those guys, though, they probably didn't fill you in a lot. We show the mark sometimes during missions to prove that we're Fairy Tail members. But it also marks us as an enemy of some Guilds. So make sure you think it over.
Artemi smiled, looking over her shoulder at Kai and Ayara.
Well, it seems sister's in a good mood today. She's right. But anyway, I'll give you a basic idea of the layout of the guild. Do you remember where you first came in? That's the main entrance. As you saw when you walked in, the main door leads to an open-air cafe. That's where the gift shop is.
Ayara rolled her eyes.
Stupid, if you ask me...We're a guild...Not a zoo...
Artemis promptly ignored her sister's comment.
At the opposite side of the cafe from the main entrance is the entrance to the Guild Hall, which is always pretty loud. But there's tables and plenty of room there, so you can socialize with people or plan with your teammates, if you're working on a job together. Sister and I always work together. The request board is to your right when you first walk in. At the other end of the room from the entrance is the stage. Mirajane sings up there occasionally. Most of the time, though, she's at the bar. It's to the right of the tabled area. There's non-alcoholic drinks, for us minors. Out back, behind the stage, is the indoor pool. Of course, there're other rooms too, like a library. But you can explore yourself. You'll learn your way around after a bit of practice. Anyway, the stairs to the second floor are on either side of the tabled area, but beware-the jobs up there are S-level. They can only be accepted by S-rank wizards. Some of the guild's stronger members took one without permission a while back. There was quite a commotion. And last, but not least, there's the basement. It's pretty much a game room.
The twins arrived in the Guild Hall, and made their way to the bar. Artemis checked that Kai had followed, while Ayara called to Mira-Jane:
Hey, Mira-Jane. We have another new guy who needs his mark. You got the stamp on ya?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:58:42 AM by Ayara012 »
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »
I just stood there staring blankly at the request board, I thought of all the ways I could complete the jobs but I'm not flashy enough to be an opening act or powerful enough for the harder jobs. Oh well, tomorrow's another day. I sat myself down on one of the benches.

Me-Hum dee hum time to twiddle my thumbs.

GM

mira-Jane turned round to see the twins.

Mira-Jane-I think I do lemme check.

She reached down behind the counter and a cluttering sound could be heard, a few moments later she reappeared holding a square stamp.

Mira-Jane-Here it is.

She placed it on the table.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2012, 02:29:30 AM »
Warren

Warren took the money and walked out the door. He really didn't feel like walking, so he pulled out his brush and scroll and quickly painted a stallion. He placed his hand above the scroll and the horse came to life, ripping itself from the scroll. Its fur was a deep chestnut and his back already held a saddle. Warren mounted the horse with relative ease and spurred his heels into its sides. They rode at a brisk pace towards fairy tail. As he rode he began to ponder. He now had  6000j, but he should probably take one more job to make sure he was safe with the money. Time passed quickly for him since he was lost in thought and before he knew it he had reached fairy tail. He dismounted the horse and it disappeared, then Warren walked through the doors and entered the chaos that was Fairy Tail the guild. He ducked as a chair whizzed over his head and quickly made his way away from the chaos and to the jobs board. He spotted someone he recognized from earlier sitting by the job board and guessed he was low on money. Warren scrolled through the list and spotted a job that involved taking down a group of rogue wizards. He turned to the boy and asked

Excuse me, but would you mind helping me on a job? It's just taking down a group of wizards that ambushing travelers and you could have half of the money.

(Again tell me if anythings wrong.)

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2012, 02:36:12 AM »
Siren

Looking at the board I could see Warren already took the easy job....

"Bleh that doesn't leave much else....I don't like performances...hmmmm.."

Looking at it some more that only left 2 other jobs

"Hmmmm dark wizard or the rogue wizards....Gyah! I don't know which one to take....If I go alone I am not sure how strong they are...I might be outnumbered and outmatched either way!!!"

Smacking myself in the head because I couldn't figure out what to do!

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2012, 02:45:03 AM »
Warren

Warren hearing Siren talk turned to her and quietly whispered

If you wish you may accompany me, and maybe this guy to take down the rogue wizards. We would stand a better chance in numbers.

Then he turned to look at both Siren and the boy,

So what say you two?

Offline nightshade06

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2012, 03:01:51 AM »
Siren

Hearing what Warren said.....Quickly coming back to reality.

"Hmmm I don't know....You might try to draw creep pictures of me while we fight or something!!"

Chuckling at Warren....

"Just kidding sure I will go."

Start jumping up and down from the excitement!

"I hope we fight someone really strong! I am fired up and ready to beat them to a pulp!"

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17:36 AM »
Have you thought about where you're placing your mark? You've probably been told that you can put it anywhere. Knowing those guys, though, they probably didn't fill you in a lot. We show the mark sometimes during missions to prove that we're Fairy Tail members. But it also marks us as an enemy of some Guilds. So make sure you think it over.

That was a good point. Where will I put it? Mabye on my but... no, that's immature.... my forearm or shoulder would do, I can cover that with my sleeve.

Well, it seems sister's in a good mood today. GOOD mood? I'd hate to see her in a bad mood. She's right. But anyway, I'll give you a basic idea of the layout of the guild. Do you remember where you first came in? That's the main entrance. It opens out into the Guild Hall, which is always pretty loud. But there's tables and plenty of room there, so you can socialize with people, or plan with your teammates, if you're working on a job together. Sister and I always work together. At the other end of the room from the entrance, on the left, is the job board. In the middle is the bar. That's where Mira-Jane normally is. There's non-alcoholic drinks, for us minors. To the right is the stairs, but only really high ranked wizards can go to the second floor.

I see... I was making mental notes of this, it'll take a bit of getting used to.

Hey, Mira-Jane. We have another new guy who needs his mark. You got the stamp on ya?

Wait, I'm going to meet her NOW??!?!?!?! How's my hair, am I blushing, dont look stupid, dont look stupid!!! (If you cant tell by now, he has a crush on her) I then saw she was behind the counter. H-holy crap it's her!!!

I think I do lemme check... She started shuffling through the counter. Here it is. She put it down on the table.

I pick up the stamp. So I just stamp it on me and that's it?

(yell at me If I did something wrong)
. . .

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2012, 03:21:37 AM »
efialtes sits in the hall way for a minute than flails his arms.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!

He starts smacking his head into the wall, then he stops.

maybe I ought to ask someone questions?

he roams around for a bit then he finds the job board with a few people standing around it. He walks up to one and asks him a question.

Hello, Uh...I just joined, so uh...is there something I need to show I am a member?

(please tell me if I need to change anything.))
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2012, 03:24:27 AM »
Warren

Warren nodded at Siren and turned his head when a kid came running up.

Hello, Uh...I just joined, so uh...is there something I need to show I am a member?

Warren paused to pull up his sleeve, showing a small mark on his fore-arm.

Yes, you need this mark. Mira-Jane should be able to give it to you. She is usually in the bar.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2012, 03:27:09 AM »
efialtes saw it and facepalmed.

so you do need something...

Yes, you need this mark. Mira-Jane should be able to give it to you. She is usually in the bar.

efialtes looked at the guy and smiled.

thanks! so where IS the bar?

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2012, 03:29:17 AM »
Warren

Warren nodded and pointed to the right hallway.

If I remember correctly you just walk that way until you reach the bar.

Then he paused for a moment.

Kid do you know any decent magic and do you need money?

(Again please tell me if anythings wrong.)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2012, 03:32:37 AM »
efialates started walking then he heard.

Kid do you know any decent magic and do you need money?

he suddenly drew his barrier rune and then dispelled it quickly.

I can make a barrier, and I can do some healing, and yes. I am in need of money.

TRANSMISSION_END

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2012, 03:35:23 AM »
Warren

Warren looked at the kid as he did the rune barrier, then he decided to ask.

Once you get stamped, if you wish, you could accompany me,
He paused to point to Siren.

her, and maybe him, to take down some rogue wizards.

He pointed towards Xander