* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Closed] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Raining  (Read 64857 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Tournament| Time: Afternoon| Weather: Sunny
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2012, 08:37:27 AM »
Tylan

Tylan examined the small, smooth, metal object. It interested him, how could an object that mall help him? He would think about it later. He clsoed his eyes, and synced.

Sub-Zero

He was surrounded by mist, so much mist. Raising his head he howled, before beating his feathery black wings. He shoot into the sky like a black and white bullet, blindly flying forward, and shooting as many small ice spikes as he could in all directions!

HOWOOOOOOOOOOO!

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2012, 08:42:40 AM »
Ripfang was used to dark areas, heard a howl and what sounded like a barrage of attacks. HE rushed right toward them, dodging the strange flying objects as he sped along. He could hear the beating of wings, and was right under the flying beast. He let loose a few howling bursts into the air above him, listening to the pattern the beast was flying in. If he can shoot it down, he could start clawing away.

Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »
Sub-Zero

a piercing sort of shriek caught his ear, and he immediately took evasive actions. He did a small spin, darting side ways. Five blasts of sound flew by him, but one grazed his wing. He began to spiral out of control, spinning towards the ground n clumsy arcs. flapping furiously he managed to pull up, an instant before he hit the ground. He began to hover ever s slightly, and the faint sound of breathing caught his canine ear.

Howoo!

He shot a burst of six ice spikes at the direction of the breathing!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2012, 08:55:18 AM »
Ripfang hears the attack coming towards him. He used his claws to shatter the objects, which felt cold to the touch. This thing is shooting ice. And ice equals water. With the attack done, he rushes towards the sounds again, and uses his sense of smell to make sure there are no more surprise attacks. Below the creature again, he lets out another set of howl bursts straight above, this time in a circular motion.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2012, 09:08:50 AM »
Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero howled out in agony, beginning to plummet as he tried to cover his ears. He could feel, blood........ His ears were bleeding!

Howoorrroooo!

He swooped around, tucking in his wings, he began a nose dive straight at RipFang, major force behind him! His claws were outstretched, and his fangs bared!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2012, 09:12:33 AM »
The thing was heading straight toward him, that much he could tell. It was closing fast, and Ripfang had no time to dodge. He put his arms up to block and he felt claws hit them, sliding him back until he toppled over, taking some damage, and having the creature right above him for a brief moment, he grabbed it by the hind legs and held on. Now that this thing had no where to hide, he bit down on one of the flapping wings and let loose some howl bursts to bring it to the ground.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2012, 09:24:20 AM »
Sub-Zero

He knew this was his last chance, and he could use this to his advantage. He toughed through the pain, raising his head to howl. As he did, a small globe of ice began to form inside his mouth. When it was quite large, and rippling with the power it held, Sub-Zero threw it to the sky, sending it sailing down at the both of them

Howroo!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
Ripfang decided it was time to end this. He pulled up on the wolf, and with all his might,threw himself so he was directly under the wolf, and let the ball of ice hit it's sender directly, causing both of them to come down to the ground. Ripfang gained momentum to get on top of the wolf, and applied more pressure so the impact on the ground was greater. With the beast right where he wanted him, he started to maul away, using his claws and teeth to cut away at his opponent.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2012, 09:32:51 AM »
Sub-Zero

He howled out, instincts taking over as he sunk his fangs deep into RipFngs side, efore passing out.

Tylan

He jolted to attention, sighing.

Nice match.

He flipped his hair, then stuck his hand out for a shake.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2012, 09:36:51 AM »
The wolf got one last attack on before passing out and de-synching. There was some ice forming around the bite. Ripfang looked to the sky.

AAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He de-synched, and Stan was back in the hotel room. The disk stopped spinning and returned to its owner. Stan grabbed his opponents hand for the shake.

Nice one. You are a tough opponent indeed. I almost had trouble locating you in the beginning.

He let go of his opponents hand and handed him the mist valley disk.

This is my thanks for helping me.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2012, 09:45:09 AM »
Tylan

Tylan smiled, this would come in handy. HE placed it in his pocket, then smiled.

Was nice fighting with you, maybe I'll see you in the tournament.

He tucked his hair out of his eyes, and began to walk out of the room.

Daylin

Seeing Jack and a new guy battling, he decided to spectate the match. his mark began to glow, draining his energy for a moment, and he was in the match.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2012, 09:46:46 AM »
Stan closed the door after the guy left. He was happy to use the disk, and couldn't wait until everyone had some later on. He returned to his bed to take a well deserved nap.

Guess today wasn't all bad.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2012, 03:46:43 PM »
So smashing into the ground didn't hurt him much. Maybe I underestimated him, but after all he was a robot, and I don't think the heat will fare him to well.  Noctis thought.

Noctis glanced at the robot, then he noticed a twitch in his eyes, a slight movement in his legs. Anticipating the attacck, Noctis shot straight up into the air, dodging the androind! He them shot a w wave of fireballs down at the robot before zooming across the arena.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2012, 05:38:55 PM »
Simply by jumping around, I was able to dodge all of the fireballs, but one hit me directly. It didn't hurt, so much as mess with the circuitry. My vision began to flicker, and would sometimes change color.

Note to self...Don't get hit by fire.

I looked around for the dragon again, and found him flying away from me. I raised my left arm, and my forearm expanded to reveal small rockets. I took aim at him, and fired 5 of them in his direction. I figured I'd wait over here to see how he dealt with them.

(They're homing rockets, by the way.)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2012, 06:20:46 PM »
Garlock

He sat cross legged on a pit by the lava, observing the fight. He sniffed as the rockets were launched, they gave off a peculiar and disgusting stench.

Garlock not like those.

The smoke the put off burnt his nostrils, and he bellowed an unheard roar.

Flying metal burn!

He ripped the totem off his back, trying to smash them, but it phased through the stinking piece of metal. Garlock bellowed, he couldn't touch them!

You can't do anything, at least not in here, bullowoooooooulll.

Garlock spun, to find himself face to face with a snow white wolf, its black, feathery, wings tucked back.

Tylan

He walked quietly down the stairs, replaying there battle in his head, he knew there was a way to beat RipFang. That was it! He should never have swooped low, well he should have, just not then. He tripped on the last stair, and raising his head as he caught himself, saw two people, and his brother who he knew would be in the tournament. Deciding to spectate, he synced, losing energy, and began to watch the battle. He watched as Garlock tried, and failed to hit the missiles. With the trick he had learned over the years, he howled out a sentence, vaguely understandable in english.

You can't do anything, at least not in here, bullowoooooooulll.