* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140503 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2013, 12:52:25 PM »
Protan

He was about to question what he meant, when he heard a big booming voice not too far from their position. Protan looked up after hearing Jafar yell at the nocturnes that the deal was off(which did not shock him), and he hurled a rain of fire down at them along with a large ball of fire. One of the smaller flames were hurling towards him. He jumped out of the way, and it burned the sand  right where he was standing.

Either that was bad luck or he's trying to kill me specifically.

He saw another figure jump to Tylan, and he handed him a mega potion. Protan recognized him, he was another nocturne warrior. He was about to yell, but an idea came across his mind, but now was not the time or place.

Here's our options, we either try to kill each other now, or we can run away from the murder-happy genie who wants to kill us all with fire.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:02:58 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2013, 08:10:51 PM »
Tylan
Tylan struggled to move his arm, reaching for the Hi-potion. He finally grasped it with the tips of his fingers, sliding it closer. Finally he managed to raise it, pouring a small amount down his throat. The effect was immediate. His eyes got sharper, his senses clearer and some of his strength returned. With his left hand, Tylan reached down, and wrapped his fingers around the hilt of one of the blades.  Tylan grit his teeth and prepared himself, then ripped the blade out.

Tylan choked back a scream, before shakily taking his hand to the other blade. The taste of blood filled Tylan's mouth as he bit down, and ripped the blade out. Tylan did scream this time, but quickly forced it down, spraying Hi-potion on both wounds. The pain disappeared quickly, leaving pale white scars. The blunette winced as he stood up, then threw himself to the side, rolling back to his feet. Fire engulfed where he had stood, and he smirked. He never wanted to remember that spot anyways.although the smell of seared blood and flesh was sickening. (The man Tylan had killed had been hit by the flames.)

Tylan turned towards Protan. "Cowardly bastard. The options are: I kill you now, or we work together and try to take Hot Red over there down."

Xaylind
Xaylind watched Protan and the blue-haired man begin bickering, and turned away. Sword in right hand dagger in left, Xaylind strode toward Jafar. He had a job to do; protect the Nocturnes.

Warren
Warren threw his hands forward in an 'X', trying to defend himself. Warren closed his eyes, preparing to die...when a metallic clang split the air. He opened his eyes and noticed two keyblades in his hand.

The first, gripped in his left, was pure white. The hilt was shaped like a star, a bar with finger indention's in between it to use as a grip. A long white rod led into a pentagram, the five tips all razor sharp. The keyblade glowed with a holy light.

The other, gripped in his right, was pure black. The hilt reminded him of that of a pirate sword, and it too had a long onyx rod. But unlike the other, it's twin, this one was tipped with a flat, circular disk that looked to be 6' in diameter. Short, deadly blades covered every inch of the disk, like that of a power saw. It gave off the essence of death.

The blades felt like they belonged in Warren's hands. He smirked, and then shoved his dopplegangers backwards. He would win.

Daylin: 35/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
Protan swished his keyblade and pointed it towards Tylan, unfazed by the insult, but with seriousness in his eyes.

Let's get one thing straight you blue-haired rodent, the only reason you've won that battle last time was because I foolishly let my guard down.

He kept the glare for five seconds before lowering his blade and sighing. He knew they couldn't just run, there are many consequences that would come with that. However, the fireball from earlier disrupted his thoughts, so now he can see clearly what needed to be done. This time, he spoke a bit more calmly.

Don't call me a coward, and I wont call you a rodent. No matter how much I don't like it, we do need to work together. No matter how huge or powerful he is he must have some sort of weak point.

He thought for a moment, then an idea came to mind.

He's obviously too powerful for our abilities, I suggest we try to seal him with the lamp. The tricky part is finding it. But the last one to have it was our captain.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2013, 08:30:26 PM »
Tylan
Tylan snorted. "The reason I won is because I'm better than you, Rainbow."

Tylan paused. "I know how we could find the lamp. Or at least, I know how. I can at least distract Hot Red for a little while, giving you time to search for the lamp. Question is, why should I trust you?"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2013, 08:37:35 PM »
Protan smiled at the remark. Little did he know that was Protans favorite word.

I could ask you the same, how do I know you wont just run back to Agrabah and leave us here to die before he gets to you? I am not a coward, I only think before I act.

He paused a moment, something crossing his mind.

How are you supposed to distract that thing anyway? It's bigger than that palace over there.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2013, 08:43:10 PM »
Tylan
Tylan sighed. "Come on, dont'cha know I'm just going to beat it with a sword?" His voice was laced heavily with sarcasm. "I'm fast. It's kinda my thing. Can't kill whatcha can't touch. Besides, if all else fails I could just throw you at him and yell taste the freaking rainbow."

Tylan looked up, and noticed a redhead walking straight towards Red Hot. "What is he doing?"

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2013, 08:49:27 PM »
Protan

Protan looked over to the same man who tried saving an enemy, and looked back with a bit of seriousness in his eyes.

I don't know, but I can tell you about him. He's rumored to be at least the third strongest in the Nocturnes, and is infamous for never missing an attack.

Protan shrugged.

How he plans on fighting Jafar head-on if at all is beyond me, for all I know his sword might be enchanted and he might be able to do some damage.

He looked at Jafar.

Going over the plan, you distract Jafar and I'll look for the lamp, whether or not it be on a corpse or in the hands of a deranged individual, and then seal Jafar back into the lamp. Sound good?

Sone

He took the Elixir, and started walking away towards the palace.

Thanks for the Elixir!

He started running quickly towards the palace, only to be stopped by a couple of Rabid Dogs.

Are you kidding me?! Here of all places?!

He tried summoning his keyblade, but as per usual it didn't appear. And it was starting to go so well... He pulled out his wooden sword and started slashing at the first rabid dog, hitting it a couple of times before it lunged at him, Sone trying to dodge to the right only to get scratched in the arm by it's fangs, ripping his sleeves for the tenth time today... oh wait it's morning. Darn. He ducked to dodge the other dogs attack, and hit the other one for a final time before it disappeared in black smoke(260). Only one left...

Gee, can this day get ANY better?!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 08:57:03 PM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2013, 08:54:37 PM »
Tylan
Tylan nodded. "You run and you'll find out just how fast I am, I promise you that." Then Tylan closed his eyes, hands coming together. He gathered all the energy he could muster, and began to cast Amplify. The spell was simple, it rertouted strength. But it took an insane amount of concentration. "Amplify."

The amplify was nowhere near full power, and the phantom pains in Tylan's legs bothered him. But, he glared at Protan one last time, and took off at full speed for Jafar.

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2013, 09:02:33 PM »
Protan

He nodded, ready to prove to the Calvary rode-member that he wasn't a coward. After he bolted off at an alarming speed, Protan ran to the crowd(well, what's left of it) and began looking around in the ashes for any sign of the lamp. Then he remembered it was a black color...

Well, this is going to take much longer than I thought... fantastic.

His voice was filled with sarcasm, and he began searching for it in the ashes again, this time closer to the front where the leader last was.

(I'll edit if there's something wrong with how I described that.)
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »
Soul

Soul charged out of the palace to see Sone being attacked by a pair of Rabid dogs. As he approached, Sone took out one of the two with a wooden blade, and the second was preparing an attack. Soul jumped into the air, faced his Keyblade towards the Rabid Dog, and placed his foot on the blade, (like you would a shovel). Above you. The Dog was crushed by his weight, disappearing into black smoke. Figured you could use some help, what with your lack of a proper weapon. Where's everybody else? Soul turned towards the desert that he had planned on running to, and saw a plume of fading smoke. And what in Hades happened?

{Exp: 80/300}
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2013, 01:55:14 AM »
Jack and Leon

Leon felt someone pulling him off the ground. It was Jack.

Am I ever glad to see you.

Jack ignored the comment seeing the dried blood on Leon's face. He motioned at it.

What happened? Are y-

I'm fine. It isn't even my blood. Now come on, we have to take down this genie.

How? You expect us to just fight it? We'll get killed!

I know, but look, as far as I can tell, his attacks are all fire based. If we can draw him away from the heat of the desert, I'd imagine he;d be severely weakened.

Sounds good to me, but how do we lure him away from here, and where do we go?

The only place big enough that has a lot of shade is in the city. We don't have much of a choice.

Jack hesitated a moment before speaking.

Alright. Let's do this.

They both took off toward the genie.

GM JAFAR

Jafar smiled. This was fun, but he couldn't waste time here. He needed to quickly get to the city, before someone like Aladdin found out that he was back, if he didn't know already. First he had to get rid of these annoying pests, though. Jafar pointed his finger at the sand, a launching a flaming beam at it. The sand quickly began to heat up, and would soon become so hot that it would burn anyone standing on it, through their clothes, shoes, and anything else that could provide protection.

0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2013, 01:58:15 AM »
Tylan
Tylan sized Jafar up as he approached. He was a giant genie...not many weaknesses. Tylan shook his head and ran faster, only one thing to do. He noticed the sand was heating up... HE had to do something. So he ran faster. He was there a few seconds later and did the only thing that came to mind; he jumped high into the air, above Jafar's head, adrenaline fueling his strength.

As he fell Tylan turned the descent into a front flip, slamming a kick down at Jafar's face. One thought ran through his mind as he did: I am going to die.

Warren
Warren was the first to move, the keyblade in his left, which he had deemed Haos, lashing out at the Dark version of himself, Zeta's, torso. The blow was parried quickly, and Warren was forced back as Zeta retaliated with a vengeance.

As Warren quite literally battled for life and death with his darkness, the light version of himself was quiet. He was searching for an opening, which presented itself in the form of Warren stumbling as an especially hard blow took him off guard, forcing the keyblade gripped in his right hand (Darkeni) out of the way and clipping Warren on the side.

The light of Warren slipped forward, his keyblade darting out and slamming the unaware Warren on the side, the jagged edges ripping through his skin and bones like they were made of butter. The blonde yowled, dropping Darkeni and clutching his side. Maniac laughter echoed from the darkness as Zeta stepped forward with an all too large smile.

The two, Light and Dark, spoke as one. "You aren't ready to wield us." And their blades fell in unison. A bloody body fell to the ground, and Warren jolted up.

He was in an ally... Agrabah? Probably.  He rose with a groan, his head aching fiercely. It felt like a monkey was clapping symbols together in his ears. He stumbled out of the alley.
(Who all is confused by this?)

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2013, 02:28:08 AM »
GM JAFAR

Jafar caught a glimpse of something launching at him. He moved to the side, getting his body out of the way.

Pest!

He stopped firing the beam at the ground (effectively stopping the ground from heating), and fired it straight at Tylan instead!

Jack and Leon

Jack came to a stop, a putrid odor seeping through his nostrils.

Augh! What is that smell!?

You smell that too?

Leon tried to plug his nose and keep walking, but stopped after a few steps, the horrible smell so overpowering that he nearly vomited.

What-

Leon, it's the bodies.

There was a kind of horror in his voice that Leon rarely heard. Upon looking up, Leon knew why. There were dead bodies everyone. They weren't just dead, they were scorched, so badly to the point that they could not even be recognized as human beings. This was where the horrid stench came from. It was from these scorched, already decaying bodies, who hadn't had a chance to survive. Leon swallowed.

Jack...

What?

These people. They all died-

Obviously.

No, but they didn't have a chance to escape, like I did. It wasn't even their fault, they couldn't d-

Leon, stop. This is war. People will die. They are Nocturnes, and if we want peace, we may have to destroy every one of them.

Leon's mind immediately flashed to the girl Nocturne, who nearly killed him earlier. He sensed something was off about her, but he didn't know exactly what.

All of them?

All of them.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2013, 02:45:14 AM »
Tylan
Tylan had absolutely no idea what urged him to summon his keyblade as the beam flew at him, but he had always been a man of instinct. In a flash of blue his keyblade appeared, and Tylan threw it in front of him, slamming his boot into the hilt as he fell. Relusion flew like a speeding blue and red bullet, on a collision course with the beam. "Hope this works...." And Tylan relaxed, falling and hoping not to die.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2013, 03:09:30 AM »
GM JAFAR

Jafar let out a scream as a horrible, piercing sensation tore through his hand, his black blood pouring all over the ground. He couldn't believe that the runt had hit him! Now his hand was useless! That worm had better be dead...

Jafar let out a roar. Best way to get rid of the pain? Get rid of the hand. He morphed into his serpent form, and dove under the sand.

Leon and Jack

The two guys were brought back to reality by the genie's scream. They glanced up, black blood everywhere. They saw just as snake Jafar buried himself into the ground.

Where'd he go!?

I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this. Come on!

Leon instinctively bolted towards the city, Jack in tow.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100