* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds|Olympus Coliseum|Time:N/A|Weather:N/A  (Read 140490 times)

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Kingdom Hearts: War of Worlds | Time: Morning|Weather: Cloudy
« Reply #270 on: March 05, 2013, 10:54:52 PM »
Kyra
"Try what again?" Kyra's voice was sugary sweet, innocent, but when she summoned her keyblade and flicked the heavy chain forward at Soul's left wrist it was obvious she meant business.

Warren
Warren hurtled past Jack, Leon and Sone, not even slowing down. He was focused on one thing: Vengeance.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 06, 2013, 01:17:49 AM »
Protan

His eyes widened as his blade was deflected. He gritted his teeth in anger, what was with these Calvalry members? Back then they were much weaker.

It seems the entire Calvalry has gotten stronger ever since we broke away. No matter.

He pointed his keyblade at him.

I suggest you surrender and let us move on to the city. There's two of us and one of you. Well...

He pointed at the unconscious Tylan.

At least, one conscious you.
. . .

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 06, 2013, 01:39:42 AM »
Soul

Soul lost a small grip from the blow of the heavy keychain, and he bit his lip, just to taste the blood, to make sure this was all real. Outnumbered, two on one. Possibly outmatched; they could both be at my skill level, but with the way this guy holds his keyblade and how weak that blow to my wrist was, I doubt they could be too experienced.

He looked them over again. Still, two on one is very risky. I can't let Tylan die, or Warren will have my head. And I can't let them get to the city, they would only distract the others.

Soul noticed the black lamp in the Nocturnes hand. That must be Jafars'.

Look, if you wanna get to either Tylan or the city, you'll have to go through me!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:39:17 AM by Soul358 »
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2013, 01:49:59 AM »
Celine

Celine hollered as the long, giant reptile crashed through the wall of her room. The blanket rope she had been using ripped free of the bed, and she fell to the ground. She instinctively held her arms up, blocking much of the falling debris. Luckily, she landed on the mattress, but the wall still hurt. She pushed herself up, the end of the serpent flying over her. Celine turned around to look at the genie, whose mouth was wide open, a giant ball of fire conjuring in its mouth.

Thundara!

Celine raised her arm, firing bolts of lightning straight at Jafar's mouth!

Leon and Jack

Warren passed the two guys up, and they continued on, stopping not far from the palace when they saw a flash of red and a loud crash!

What happened!?

Leon was equally as surprised as Jack, but then he noticed what happened, and pointed his finger in the right direction.

The wall of the palace had collapsed, and there was Jafar, mouth gaping wide open. They followed the snake's gaze, ending up on a girl, who looked a lot like-

Celine!

Jack bolted in her direction before thinking of anything else.

Jack, no, wait!

It was too late, as Jack was too far determined to change gears now. No matter how dangerous this situation was, and no matter what the safer solution might be, Jack had already acted, and when family was on the line, to him nothing else mattered.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:39:25 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 06, 2013, 02:52:32 AM »
Sone

He saw the explosion, and when the smoke cleared, it seemed that Jafar was attacking Celine! Without thinking, Sone dashed towards Jafar, sprinting next to Jack. He pointed his keyblade at Jafar while running, the tip freezing.

Blizzard!

A big chunk of ice fired out of his keyblade towards Jafar's face, draining the rest of his MP that he saved up.

Protan

He sighed, this was going to be difficult. He honestly wasn't in a mood for a fight, but he had no choice. He tightened the grip on his keyblade, and dashed at Soul, Keyblade swinging towards the left of his head.

Let's end this quickly!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:59:31 AM by 9Nexalas6 »
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 06, 2013, 03:01:23 AM »
GM JAFAR

Celine's thunder collided with the fire in Jafar's mouth, causing a massive explosion, Jafar's black blood raining down everywhere.

Jafar let out a loud hiss. Before the smoke cleared and the damaged could be asessed, Sone's Blizzard slammed into Jafar's head, further harming the beast.

THAT'SSSSSS IT!!!! NOW YOU ALLLLL WILLLL DIE!

Jafar reverted to his genie form, his face looking mutilated, and the hand Tylan destroyed still missing.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 06, 2013, 03:29:23 AM »
Xaylind
Xaylind watched from the rooftop of one of the lower buildings as the fight happened. Jafar could not fall yet, he still needed to buy time, as his orders said. He jumped off the edge, landing on one of the awnings below, ans then front flipping into the air, landing on his feet directly in front of Jack, Leon, and cutting Warren off. His sleeveless leather jacket clung to his torso, dagger hidden in the hem of his jacket, sword strapped to his back. "Hello there."

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 06, 2013, 03:35:54 AM »
Sone

He stopped his dash when a new challenger approaches character just jumped from a building and cut them off. With the sword on his back, and the black clothing, he could only guess who's side he was on.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that your not on our side.

He tightened the grip on his keyblade, not letting his guard down.
. . .

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
!Rus
« Reply #278 on: March 06, 2013, 04:08:33 AM »
Leon and Jack

Leon looked at Sone.

No, he isn't. If I'm not mistaken, he's a pretty infamous fighter, it's just too bad he's not intelligent enough to know who he's messing with.

Jack clenched his fist. He had to get to Celine.

Jack held his keyblade up, the point not far from the guy's, whose name was Xaylind as had heard, face.

Fire.

A ball of flame quickly shot out of Redemption!

Celine

Luckily, Jafar's blood missed her (just barely), and her attack was a success! This was no time for celebration, though, as now he loomed in front of her, in his full genie form, his injuries making him look almost more formidable than before. Celine just stared, slightly horrified, not exactly sure what to do.

(Rushed post was rushed)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:17:12 AM by Fenror »
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 06, 2013, 04:14:58 AM »
Xaylind
Xaylind's hand shot out, grabbing the shaft of the keyblade and shoving it away. The fireball flew over his shoulder. "You could not harm me if you wanted. I will allow you the first move, if you wish. All of you against me."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:24:37 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 07, 2013, 03:49:03 AM »
Soul

Soul batted the keyblade away with the blunt end of his own, tightening his grip on the handle of Loneliness until his knuckles turned white. I'd be glad to! Soul looked down at Tylan, who hadn't moved since he was knocked out. Don't you dare die on me, or so help me I will personally fight my way down to Hades' chamber and bring you back!

Soul looked back at the Nocturne and clenched his teeth into a snarl. I won't let you get away with this!

Soul jumped at the Nocturne, bringing Loneliness down in an overhead spin!
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2013, 03:51:10 AM »
Protan

He blocked with a little difficulty, the blow harder than he anticipated. He looked past Soul for a second to see Jafar transformed, and was now looming over the city. Protan gritted his teeth, his eye color going darker. He had no time to fight. He shoved Soul away and made a motion for him to stop.

Look you moron, thanks to you distracting us, Jafar changed to his most powerful form!

He pointed at the giant Genie looming over the palace.

We need to get there NOW, otherwise we're ALL dead! If we cant seal him in time he can end up blowing this world to pieces with his power!

He looked at him with an angry glare.

Now here's your options:
Let us go with you to the city to help you stop Jafar,
or we can stay here and waste our time fighting, and the victor blows up along with the world!

Sone

Sone glared at him. He didn't care if he was a famous fighter or how powerful he was, they had to get past him and stop Jafar somehow.

Out of the way!

He dashed at the warrior, readying for an attack towards his side.
. . .

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2013, 04:18:56 AM »
Xaylind
Xaylind angled his sword at Sone, but did nothing else.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:40:27 AM by The-Blades-slave »

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 08, 2013, 04:36:19 AM »
Soul

Soul stepped back from the Nocturne, but didn't let his guard down. For the record, you attacked me, Rainbow. And if you really plan on helping to take Jafar down, then you two run in front. He backed up around Tylan so he could pick him up while keeping his eyes on the other two. Careful now, don't want to induce any more pain. Might wake him up.

Soul eventually got Tylan to wrap his arms around his neck and he tied them together with his hoodie strings. When he was done, he looked up at the other two and remembered something.

I still can't trust you. Hand over Jafar's lamp. You're on the other team, and if you can control him, that's not good for us, no matter how injured he already is.
[SIGNATURE]

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2013, 12:03:02 PM »
Protan

Protan shook his head.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, I don't trust you either. How am I supposed to know you wont just take the lamp and dart to your allies, then later come back to kill us?

He took out the lamp.

And plus if we could control that kind of power, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. If you look behind us there should be a large patch of ash. Guess what that is!

He took a moment to glare at him.

That used to be the rest of the nocturnes. Besides, I know how to seal Jafar back into the lamp.
. . .