* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Galactic Underground|Night|Raining  (Read 93619 times)

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Galactic Underground|Evening|Clear
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2013, 12:43:24 AM »
Fluffy

The hound had been running for a few seconds, the tree burning behind her. She attempted to leap, but as soon as she attempted to leap, the tree she was on seemed to...Fall. The there was a tremendous crack, as the tree broke off. The hound could do nothing, except nearly fall off. Combining the hound's attempt at jumping, and the sudden breaking of the tree, the hound was now clutching the side of the tree, loud snarling combined with other odd noises being made. Noises of panic.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2013, 12:50:39 AM »
Phantom

Phantom's eyes grew wide with anger as he caught sight of the hound hanging on the little bit left of the tree that now stood. He grunted an inhuman sound, maybe this wasn't the best plan, should have just kept it simple. He disappeared, the broken tree falling into the sideways forest without him as he reappeared as Ghost, a little weaker than he was earlier. Ghost shook off his frustration and soared back upward, lining himself up underneath his seemingly helpless opponent and firing off a wave of fireballs. Not even slightly hesitating, he continued his flight, aiming a punch right underneath the pup as he grew near.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2013, 12:59:45 AM »
Fluffy

The hound had just began to climb back up to the tree, when a wave of fire hit her, making her slide down even more. She made a quiet whimper, with a quick snarling sound, as the punch hit her, making her lose her holding, and she then. Well. She fell. Until finally slamming into a tree, desynching on impact.

Lai

The girl sighed as she regained consciousness in her original body. She looked up to her opponent, a small smile on her face. "....Good game." Her voice was a small bit louder than normal, she had hoped it was at least loud enough for it to be heard over the crowd. She was both happy, and disappointed at the same time. She had lost, by a good bit. Never even hitting her opponent. But on one side, she was not only inexperienced, but that guy had one the tournament. Even if the tournament meant nothing, at least it wasn't someone that would claim themselves that they didn't even have an inch of skill. Right?

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2013, 01:18:03 AM »
Ghost

Ghost felt his fist connect with his opponent, and then that was it. He continued soaring upward for a moment before he seemingly faded away, desyncing.

Luke and Kat

Luke looked at his opponent, returning the gentle smile. He could faintly hear her congratulating him on the win. He thanked her, but the noise the crowd was generating was far louder than he had expected, and so carrying on any sort of conversation with this mouse-like girl didn't seen like it was going to happen. Not all of those people could have been spectating his match, though, could they? He looked around, noticing that two other battles were still going on. Luke was a bit relieved, although he was used to the attention, he was pretty sure that it wasn't all in his best interest at this exact moment. Kat ran over to Luke then.

"How'd it go?" she asked, having to speak up over the crowd for Luke to hear her.

Luke paused for a moment before realizing that Kat, having no astral (and therefore no sync band), had no way to spectate him, as this wasn't the GFA, and fights weren't made available for all to watch. "It went well, she didn't manage to even hit me," he replied, not sounding the least bit cocky, but rather slightly surprised.

It looked as if Kat were about to say something, but she stopped herself. "You hear that?" she eventually asked.

"Hear what?" Luke replied, a bit confused by what Kat had meant.

"I don't know," Kat just shrugged,"thought I heard something from outside."

"Outside the building?" Luke asked in disbelief. "You probably just imagined it, Kat, I can barely here myself above this crowd!"

"I guess so," Kat submitted. She figured that she was probably just being paranoid.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2013, 12:00:27 AM »
Gix

Gix landed on the tree with a heavy hit, unable to break his spin fast enough. When he realized his opponent had dodged, he felt pretty stupid. "Well, at least I don't look like a tampon on Halloween." He scraped his claws together, creating small sparks for effect. "Frankly, I don't even want to touch you, but I have to win this, so... Shield Buster!" Dagen jumps forward with claws outstretched, looking to stagger his foe.

Big Daddy

Big Daddy began to move around some. If he was going to win this, he would need to get his opponent close to him. The trees would just burn away, and creating enough fire would probably destroy him. He went with a new plan. Using winter blast, he froze a path in front of him, and used it to slide around, baiting his foe to come after him.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2013, 12:48:25 AM »
Salamander

Salamander started to get some feeling back in his arm when he saw his opponent running away on a trail made of ice of all things. Salamander jumped higher among the trees following his foe from above. When his opponent was clear in sight he jumped off the elevated branch firing ball after ball of fire at the ice road and his opponent.
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2013, 01:53:00 AM »
Discord

Discord grinned under his mask until his enemy called him what he did. He tossed his dice seemingly off the tree, to the side with his cane. Before stopping them mid air and growing them. They didn't roll though, not yet. His opponent did as he had hoped, and dashed at him, attempting to hit him. He jumped off, yet again, and grabbed hold of his cane, before yanking it out of the tree and falling onto his dice. His dice then began to roll, he couldn't offset the roll any longer. He leaped towards another tree, before stabbing the cane into it, and staying there. He couldn't pull himself up, and two numbers had already rolled (THREE and FIVE, meaning...Oh heck yeah, Mid power and Fire elemental.) The other set of numbers rolled, getting him a seven. He grinned, jumping towards his enemy, before what looked like a minigun composed of fire appeared in his hands. He fired the first four balls of fire at the ground, using the knockback to land on a tree, before firing the other four at his enemy.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline GrizzlyEatsKids

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2013, 04:03:15 AM »
GM POST

Suddenly, the wailing of sirens could be heard around the Automate Factory, at first faint, but growing much louder in only a short amount of time. There was a loud booming sound as the large front doors to the factory swung open, and tons of police officers, armed with riot shields and guns, swarmed into the building.

"STOP! NOBODY MOVE!" one of the officers at the front yelled into a bullhorn. "WE HAVE THE BUILDING SURROUNDED. WE REQUEST THAT THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS EVENT STEP UP NOW, HANDS ABOVE THEIR HEADS."

The crowd suddenly fell silent, and an unseen, mysterious force caused the current astral battles to stop, forcing the fighters to harmlessly desync, as if the fights had ended in a tie. No one stepped forward to comply with the officer's request, though, as both the MC and the leaders of the Triad were nowhere to be seen.
0 Aiden 0/100
0 Kayla 0/100
0 Zoe 0/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2013, 04:13:57 AM »
Dagen

Dagen was back in the real world. he was about to close the deal and win too, and take his foe out with his super. "So close..." He looked around and seen the police. He had a few run ins with them before, but they were minor 'Hey, you can't sleep here' or 'We have strong suspicion of blah blah blah,' but this time was different. He was part of a highly illegal battle, and these guys looked serious. Dagen started to panic a little inside, and did his best to hide by some of the other fighters. All he wanted was to find Ash and Misty and get the hell out.

Salvador

Salvador was frustrated. He hated interruptions, especially by the pigs. He knew better though. He might be  strong fighter in the real world, but even he couldn't stop a bullet if he wanted to. He looked out of the corners of his eyes to find a way out, but found none. He couldn't hide either because of his size, and the mere fact that no one really wanted to be near him. If anyone was going to be the perpetrator, he would be chosen simply because of his age, and he did not want to play the hero to these weak meatbags.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline WhistfulSoul

• Beginning Trainer
  • Had an older account, forgot what it was. Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2013, 04:20:13 AM »
Soul

Police entered the abandoned factory, storming the place, surrounding everyone. "STOP! NOBODY MOVE!" one of the officers at the front yelled into a bullhorn. "WE HAVE THE BUILDING SURROUNDED. WE REQUEST THAT THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS EVENT STEP UP NOW, HANDS ABOVE THEIR HEADS." Those in battle came back to their own consciousnesses, and everyone grew quiet, but no one stepped up to the man with the bullhorn.

"Tch. So much for being 'Underground'." Soul leaned up against the closest railing and waited for further instructions from the police officers. "Let's hope that I can easily explain this to father."
[SIGNATURE]

I actually have all the badges from each region, because, y'know, badges.

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
Yume Tsuki

Yume looked around noticing police storming in. "What is that noise?" "Trouble. Big trouble." "You're in a big crowd now right? They won't be able to notice you if you keep low." Yume was afraid that wouldn't be as easy as she would consider. The police is here and ready to take them away one by one. Although... She knows they won't use guns on the visitors, it would be ironic to kill people for playing a game with a risk of killing them. 'There has to be another way out... What kind of factory had this been before it was abandoned.' It was hard to look around for an escape with all these people blocking her view.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2013, 09:46:10 AM »
Midou

Midou's conscious was pulled back into the real world stopping his battle. Looking around everyone was silent save for the cops in front of them all. He snickered a bit to himself looking at how irritated Salvador was. What shame that was an enjoyable match. We should finish it sometime. Saying that Midou waved his hand and walked off trying to reintegrate with the crowd
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2013, 10:12:45 AM »
Ash and Misty
Ash clenched his hand into the side of his jeans, knuckles turning white. He'd known the police all his life, he'd seen half these people since he was a kid. His Dad used to help out when the criminals had an astral, and sometimes he went with him to stay in the station since Mom wasn't home. These people had known him since right after he could walk... so why was his anger rising, and the urge to close his hand around one of their throats rising?

"Ash... you okay?" The redhead stared at him, seemingly oblivious to the police. His eyes... they'd been doing it again. Turning that cold blue color, and now that she looked, his hair was tinted blonde... Whatever was going on with him, she didn't like it. It looked like it was hurting him, and only she was allowed to hurt him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Myst. Listen, do me a favor. I need you to go get Dagen, Efialtes, and Nexalas. Have them with you when I get back." The redheaded woman opened her mouth to protest, but Ash hugged her, muttering a thank you for God knows what, and then rushing off. Towards the balcony at the back of the room. Moments later she would realize who he was looking for, but for now she had a job to do.... And maybe it would help her get rid of the red flush in her cheeks.

(GM for the balcony or tell me to. I don't care. I think you know who he's looking for.)

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2013, 10:51:37 AM »
Efialtes and Lai

There was something akin to the sound of glass breaking in Efialtes' head as he was suddenly desynched. No harm was done, no. But the sudden desynch was...Odd. And caused him to be disoriented at first. He looked around for a few seconds before realizing what was going on. Police. Surrounding the building. You could almost see the gears turning in his head as he processed all the information. He seemed to  sit down, and attempt to cower behind the synch station. He had his hands over his head, and he was shaking madly.

Lai was already back in the crowd, looking around for the one person here she new. She was hoping he knew what he was doing, too bad he didn't. She found him over cowering behind the Synch station. And in that moment, every ounce of hope she had that he knew what to do in this situation. Was destroyed. She slumped down beside him, cowering too. They were both shaking, they were both afraid, and honestly, in this situation...They had every right to be.

[SIINTCA]
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »
Yume Tsuki

The girl walked through the crowd, her hoodie up so she didn't catch too much attention. Looking for a way out while it seemed like she just casually walked around considering her options. 'If I go along willingly, I might lose my sync band. If I don't go along... Not sure what will happen, either take everything anyway in a more forceful way or actually reaching out for the guns and kill me... Though I could talk myself out of that... I think...' She saw two people cowering behind the sync station. 'Everyone is acting pretty serious about all this. Perhaps this whole thing is more than just a game...' She took a little look around. But didn't find what she was looking for. She did find a large door that led to a different chamber. But it was closed, and certainly would draw attention to it if she attempted to open it. Everyone was very alert and most likely all of them want to escape. She disliked the idea to try and cooperate with everyone. In her mind she imagined herself taking the lead and tell everyone of an escape plan. But like always, whenever she had an idea, she kept it shut, it became a second nature to her to not call out her opinion.

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.